She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

So here's the situation.

Scum have a dillema.
Do they shoot me and gamble that I block any investigative that might have a guilty? [I still feel neighbor is a misleading role but we'll see.]
Vanilla doesn't clear anyone and Chaos is an unknown investigative.
Do they shoot Gamma and pray I am not on him?
Do they shoot Chaos and assume I am not on him?
If they fail their kill, they are near certainly facing another investigation.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think atp - if there is a town neighbor they *should* claim for the sake of us having a better understanding of the setup. scum already know who the neighbor is and who it is - hiding that info just hurts us as town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2600, Titus wrote:So here's the situation.

Scum have a dillema.
Do they shoot me and gamble that I block any investigative that might have a guilty? [I still feel neighbor is a misleading role but we'll see.]
yes, this actually *complicated* the game much more for scum in a way that scum wouldn't like.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2597, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Alch

Why not? Then I can catch up overnight and see if I find any scum in Titus/Gamma/Chaos.
If it’s actually Chaos I don’t know if I’ll be more disappointed in myself or everyone else for letting him go.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

If they have a gated roleblocker, they could shoot one and block the other, but in that case, we just keep the invests alive until E minus 1 day.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2603, Alchemist21 wrote:

Why not? Then I can catch up overnight and see if I find any scum in Titus/Gamma/Chaos.
If it’s actually Chaos I don’t know if I’ll be more disappointed in myself or everyone else for letting him go.
I will be happy if it’s Chaos because then Titus can go “I was right on Umlaut” and I can go “I was right on Chaos” lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2601, DkKoba wrote:I think atp - if there is a town neighbor they *should* claim for the sake of us having a better understanding of the setup. scum already know who the neighbor is and who it is - hiding that info just hurts us as town
I'm taking neighbor as a scumclaim given the OP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if I were to put an ordered list right this second of towniest to least towniest based on everything I've read so far, the bottom 3 names would be alch-ari-lukewarm.
retired
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2601, DkKoba wrote:I think atp - if there is a town neighbor they *should* claim for the sake of us having a better understanding of the setup. scum already know who the neighbor is and who it is - hiding that info just hurts us as town
This is the 3rd time this point has been made. At this point there are no Town neighbors because it would have been claimed.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2606, Titus wrote:
I'm taking neighbor as a scumclaim given the OP.
shh I wanted to bait them into claiming :lol:

fr tho ~ neighborhoods *have* to have a hood mate in a normal game

so there's that
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scum have a dillema.
I think given the OP information and what is here scum have to have some way to prevent FTC. A blocker strongman or something.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2605, MathBlade wrote:

I will be happy if it’s Chaos because then Titus can go “I was right on Umlaut” and I can go “I was right on Chaos” lol
reasons to townread chaos being outshined by much of the playerlist atp - was concerned mainly with their lack of engagement with the game after wagon dissolved on them but the fact they led on umlaut SoD2 is pretty significant.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2598, Alchemist21 wrote:Why did you target Umlaut N1? What were your thoughts on Chaos claiming TI who had a guilty on Umlaut?
Umlaut was in this neat little venn diagram overlap spot of "low content thus good target for TIs" and "suspicious person who's likely to have to claim and as scum good for me to target since my MO as rolecop is to keep people honest"
my thoughts on Chaos are that I'm skeptical but I can see how Chaos targeted Umlaut, since I presume he operated on the same logic of "this slot is low content so I should use my action to bring him into the light"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2599, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2586, Datisi wrote:that said it's possible the remaining members of the scumteam are neighbour + goon so a "vanilla" result ain't clearing but that's neither here nor there ig
oh my brain lol

i forgot that being in a scum pt makes u automatically in a PT .. the neighbor flip from umlaut just sorta made my brain shut off and think that it had to be so.

another townslip oops!
this I could maybe see as a townslip except you're scrambling to get one to stick
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*me, in my dayplay corner watching yall play with nightplay*
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2610, MathBlade wrote:

Scum have a dillema.
I think given the OP information and what is here scum have to have some way to prevent FTC. A blocker strongman or something.
The protective is a jailkeeper. FTC cannot happen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2611, DkKoba wrote:

reasons to townread chaos being outshined by much of the playerlist atp - was concerned mainly with their lack of engagement with the game after wagon dissolved on them but the fact they led on umlaut SoD2 is pretty significant.
It’s really not. Scum change votes all the time.

6 naked votes aren’t all invest PRs.

I kinda wanna see how things develop here but I think there be shenanigans.

I just want time to find them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2615, Titus wrote:
In post 2610, MathBlade wrote:

Scum have a dillema.
The protective is a jailkeeper. FTC cannot happen.
FTC isn’t just from results it’s from innos.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2599, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2586, Datisi wrote:that said it's possible the remaining members of the scumteam are neighbour + goon so a "vanilla" result ain't clearing but that's neither here nor there ig
oh my brain lol

i forgot that being in a scum pt makes u automatically in a PT .. the neighbor flip from umlaut just sorta made my brain shut off and think that it had to be so.

another townslip oops!
this I could maybe see as a townslip except you're scrambling to get one to stick
i mean it could in a scum!me world be me TMIing the whole scum team is neighbors - but no, it was me genuinely me having brain worms over how the info applies to scum.
retired
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

See I swear the general attitude D2 was “Umlaut and Chaos are scummy, who should we flip first?” I was expecting the Chaos wagon to take off as easy as the Umlaut wagon and as soon as D3 started and it didn’t happen, he claimed PR and apparently there were people who knew already.

Mainly I still don’t get how there’s less unity today.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2616, MathBlade wrote:

alright. Now that my universe has been crushed - tell me more about Chaos since they've slipped down the list due to revelations and such.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2616, MathBlade wrote:

You have them. Unless the team is precisely Chaos Gamma you have two nights of survival.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2602, DkKoba wrote:

Scum have a dillema.
yes, this actually *complicated* the game much more for scum in a way that scum wouldn't like.
if both scum make it through the day perhaps
scum getting voted out means Titus can just target the most suspected remaining player, I rolecop them, and chaos does whatever makes sense with his action
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2619, Alchemist21 wrote:

See I swear the general attitude D2 was “Umlaut and Chaos are scummy, who should we flip first?” I was expecting the Chaos wagon to take off as easy as the Umlaut wagon and as soon as D3 started and it didn’t happen, he claimed PR and apparently there were people who knew already.

Mainly I still don’t get how there’s less unity today.
Can’t tell without reading but I am happy assuming the PoE is good and then using overnight if it’s not to read and catch up
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk but i feel pure vibes from the current conversation flow and its nice
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”