Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

one thing to note is that since cheeky didn't see anyone visit DGB it wasn't blocked last night (unless cheeky is scum)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3800, Gamma Emerald wrote:one thing to note is that since cheeky didn't see anyone visit DGB it wasn't blocked last night (unless cheeky is scum)
Cheeky claimed to visit LQ!slot
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

siiiiigh
I'm really not feeling it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am not fully awake to work out this mess, but I think the game is in the bag mechanically. I just need to be fully awake to connect the dots, so don't do anything rash. Thanks

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3796, Roden wrote:
In post 3794, Nero Cain wrote:Who do u want dead, roden?
Cheeky got caught lying and made a weird gambit with her role that got a townie voted out over someone she knew was scum. And now she's claiming she wasn't RB'd last night and just happened to target the person who died? If she wasn't RB'd tonight then why isn't that confusing her? She claimed she got role cop'd N1 and that's why scum knew to RB her N2, but now she's claiming scum have a Ninja. But with two scum left there's no way they have a Cop, a Blocker, and a Ninja. It just doesn't make sense considering the other two scum were a Goon and a Traffic Analyst.

VOTE: Cheeky
They don't have a cop, they just blocked me. Definitely a ninja and RB.
<3 xx
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3804, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3796, Roden wrote:
In post 3794, Nero Cain wrote:Who do u want dead, roden?
Cheeky got caught lying and made a weird gambit with her role that got a townie voted out over someone she knew was scum. And now she's claiming she wasn't RB'd last night and just happened to target the person who died? If she wasn't RB'd tonight then why isn't that confusing her? She claimed she got role cop'd N1 and that's why scum knew to RB her N2, but now she's claiming scum have a Ninja. But with two scum left there's no way they have a Cop, a Blocker, and a Ninja. It just doesn't make sense considering the other two scum were a Goon and a Traffic Analyst.

VOTE: Cheeky
They don't have a cop, they just blocked me. Definitely a ninja and RB.
Then why did scum randomly RB you N2 and not the person who claimed Loyal Neighborizer? You claimed scum had to have a Cop and you even admitted it's the only way scum knows to block you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Not convinced there is a bp traitor but it is a better explanation than scum no killing intentionally for wifom atm. There is also the possibility of a JK which Is probably the best explanation for the no kill plus my role being blocked. I'm looking forward to A50s post.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3805, Roden wrote:Then why did scum randomly RB you N2 and not the person who claimed Loyal Neighborizer? You claimed scum had to have a Cop and you even admitted it's the only way scum knows to block you.
I can't know what scum has so trying to say any theorizing I have done is "no takesies backsies" is lame.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:59 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Obviously as we get more information theories will change. Unless people making the theories are informed.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

JK could also be why scum targeted confirmed town instead of PRs directly.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So I think Roden is actually town because if there is a JK that was on me N3, scum will know not to wagon me because someone has an inno on me.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thoughts on massclaim?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think that's the right way to go depending on A50s thoughts.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if he's awake I doubt he figures this out :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guess you haven't seen A50 in action late game ^.^
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

JK actually makes sense with the TPRs and what's happened each night. So maybe mafia don't even have an RB, could just be two goons a traffic analyst and ninja.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's been mostly useless and hasn't had great reads.
In post 1331, Almost50 wrote:
In post 893, Nero Cain wrote:Angels not even playing and still sitting on her rvs vote. Its annoying and she's being unhelpful
Considering you were there in that game I am a bit surprised this is your stance here, but -to be fair to you- I am starting to get annoyed about it myself.
This post is real dumb though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I could be wrong on the not roden scum but I think we have to kill u at this point cheeks. Obviously, there will be players that will say that rodent vote on means he's voting town instead of trying to make his buddy look better but eh...

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 3760, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep my action didn't fail. I targeted Cat Scratch Fever and noone targeted them. Killer is a ninja.

DoTW how do you know I had a result rather than a fail?
I didn't, just said I wanted to see if you had results. If you did, it makes the possibility of DGB being roleblocked or DGBs target being rolestopped more likely. I'm pretty sure DGB wouldn't get roleblocked N4 after not being roleblocked N3, though. So an unlikely rolestop would be the only way for DGB to get a false guilty
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You can flip me if you need but let the full day play our first.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't really feel like we need to spend 10 days, if we want to spend a few days talking sure but game is nearly over and we just need flips

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:32 pm

In post 3806, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not convinced there is a bp traitor but it is a better explanation than scum no killing intentionally for wifom atm. There is also the possibility of a JK which Is probably the best explanation for the no kill plus my role being blocked. I'm looking forward to A50s post.
Are you implying there was no kill because scum JK'd you...and then targeted you?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:42 pm

In post 3821, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3806, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not convinced there is a bp traitor but it is a better explanation than scum no killing intentionally for wifom atm. There is also the possibility of a JK which Is probably the best explanation for the no kill plus my role being blocked. I'm looking forward to A50s post.
Are you implying there was no kill because scum JK'd you...and then targeted you?
Or are you saying there's someone bulletproof AND scum jailkeeper
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3817, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I could be wrong on the not roden scum but I think we have to kill u at this point cheeks. Obviously, there will be players that will say that rodent vote on means he's voting town instead of trying to make his buddy look better but eh...
Why do you think I'm scum? I don't see the progression that lead to you scum reading me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think your back and forth with Shrek was s/s

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”