DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3698, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like I am at

Yeet Chaos. If red, yeet koba. If green, yeet Math.

OR

Yeet Math. If red, yeet NM. If green yeet chaos

I guess Dat's yeet flow chart works too, bet feels worse to me because of the 3 choices, NM feels the most likely to flip town
at least from my POV like if chaos is scum they're groupscum so shrug
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3696, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3693, MathBlade wrote:Doesn’t matter

Assume gunsmith checks Gamma N1 forces Gamma claim D2
Gamma gets guilty or inno on someone
Assume Gamma gets miselimmed
It’s like never miselimming at all because 2 conf alignments

There is no way to not end the D1 with two conf alignments minimum

d1 we yeet datisi
n1 gamma checks ____
n1 titus blocks gamma
n1 chaos checks ____
n1 scum shoot chaos

d2 wake up 0 clears.
Titus is conf town there and because gamma was blocked and says so he’s clear
Two confs try again
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3695, Lukewarm wrote:Math, I don't think you running through the scenarios is helping anything anymore
It’s more the principle at this point.

D1 realistically ends with 3-4 confs sure you can come up with scenarios with 2

But that’s literally unwinnable for scum
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3691, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really feeling a connection with this song rn because of this game
(hint: if I'm feeling a connection to this song, it means BAD THINGS)
i was watching ace attorney videos today and
Spoiler: SoJ ending spoiler
breaking my personal oath to say you're probably the number one reason I'm feeling that song rn
that's the song I associate with the many-faced demon and my struggle to get over my feelings of failure regarding that person. My emotions are a sacred instrument, and to play them likely some fool bard is to turn oneself into a demon.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Go even further assume Titus and Chaos are town
Scum are penalized for miselimming them and have to elim or shoot them to win
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The easiest way to tell of a setup is broken is to describe how scum wins.
Call it path to victory

In this setup proposed the path to victory relies on fake innos from gunsmith due to cops.
Scum lose if they shoot gunsmith
Scum try to elim gunsmith. Gunsmith says 1 gun in game
Scum lose because no fake innos
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3701, MathBlade wrote:Titus is conf town there and because gamma was blocked and says so he’s clear
Two confs try again
Gamma saying he is blocked doesn't Confirm Titus as innocent, she could simply be scum roleblocker in that scenario.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

then I'm conftown from being roleblocked by scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3707, Gamma Emerald wrote:then I'm conftown from being roleblocked by scum?
She’s saying Titus isn’t confirmed town
But she’s confirmed town on account of 1 scum from Chaos
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Math

Jailkeeper does not have a gun
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3706, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3701, MathBlade wrote:Titus is conf town there and because gamma was blocked and says so he’s clear
Two confs try again
Gamma saying he is blocked doesn't Confirm Titus as innocent, she could simply be scum roleblocker in that scenario.
i think titus' tone has been well out of her scumrange here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because when he flips he flips informed so even if he doesn’t say what he’s informed about logical leap that he’s informed number of guns. Given OP says 3 scum have day chat less than 3 guns Titus claims gun role boom conf town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, PT Cops, Vengefuls, Detectives, Neapolitans, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

as much as i was "team scum titus" last dayphase - that combined with the lack of kills 2 times in a row is just silly in a scum titus world.
retired
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3710, DkKoba wrote:
Two confs try again
I think Titus is very town. I am mostly rebutting Mathblade's theoretic mechspec that claims the game is unwinnable for scum as claimed so our PRs must be scum or whatever?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3712, Lukewarm wrote:
In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, PT Cops, Vengefuls, Detectives, Neapolitans, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers.
Oh it changed….

Fine one conf in a very very convoluted scenario
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3713, DkKoba wrote:as much as i was "team scum titus" last dayphase - that combined with the lack of kills 2 times in a row is just silly in a scum titus world.
I don't think that they are currently arguing that Titus is scum. They are going over theoretical number of inno/guilty results
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

a gun claim doesnt mean they're claiming the truth tho LMFAO?

a jailkeeper *could* be bait to kill titus because of the chaos informed info because like I said - dayplay makes titus town.

wow isn't it great to change your theory based on the evidence instead of the other way around :3
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3714, Aristeia wrote:
Two confs try again
I think Titus is very town. I am mostly rebutting Mathblade's theoretic mechspec that claims the game is unwinnable for scum as claimed so our PRs must be scum or whatever?
You have given one scenario where there is only one conf in a list a mile wide

That’s no where near probable
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3714, Aristeia wrote:
Two confs try again
I think its just that a good portion of this group has been solved in terms of alignment telling in the lategame and thats prob why it feels like an egregiously OP setup to a scum :3
retired
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3708, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3707, Gamma Emerald wrote:then I'm conftown from being roleblocked by scum?
In the hypothetical scenario that you outlined we don't know if Chaos will flip with the informed info.

And also there isn't a scum flip already so even if we did have the info Titus could still be a scum roleblocker.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

omg. it just keeps going
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3720, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3708, MathBlade wrote:
In the hypothetical scenario that you outlined we don't know if Chaos will flip with the informed info.

And also there isn't a scum flip already so even if we did have the info Titus could still be a scum roleblocker.
It’s a normal
If Chaos is town and informed
He must flip Informed gunsmith
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3718, MathBlade wrote:You have given one scenario where there is only one conf in a list a mile wide

I am giving a counter example because you are saying the game is unwinnable and the town is guranteed multiple conf town by D2 which is simply not true.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3723, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3718, MathBlade wrote:You have given one scenario where there is only one conf in a list a mile wide

I am giving a counter example because you are saying the game is unwinnable and the town is guranteed multiple conf town by D2 which is simply not true.
?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”