cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1090, Thor Ragnarok wrote:3) We don't know if there's a mafia or werewolf recruiter as well as a cult one, what is he talking about?
I may be missing something but I think there's no chance of a mafia recruiter by the setup?
there isnt.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

im the best page toper
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh gamma always feels like scum. His play seems similarish enough to LN 235 that I'm not so gung ho about Gamma being scum this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean I absolutely hated . Kinda don't get why he voted redtea for a hot minute but cakez was still his top scum read.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:37 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 1052, Dwlee99 wrote:I understand it is hard to post from that situation but have your reads not changed at all lately?
I still want and prioritise a cyrus hammer.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1001, redtea wrote:
In post 972, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 581, redtea wrote:
In post 561, Nero Cain wrote:Not loving me some tea and I'm from the south
this close to omgusing you swear
this was a joke right and not an actual threat to vote me, right?
(V-V)❀ wouldn't you like to know
it matters to me b/c I think being hesitant to vote someone is scummy and I just killed scum in another game for it. Hence

but maybe you could argue that it was just a joke given your reaction in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1004, redtea wrote:what makes you think kyouko isn't deepwolfing as cult?
Didn't you think that SSBM was uber townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh boi. less than a d1.

Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Cook »

votecount 1.9
Thor Ragnarok (3):
Dragon of the West, Robert M Hunter, Nero Cain
SirCakez (3):
T3, cyrus62, Gamma Emerald

cyrus62 (2):
JamesTheNames, redtea
Dwlee99 (2):
Marashu, ssbm_Kyouko
JamesTheNames (1):
Dwlee99
Gamma Emerald (1):
SirCakez
Robert M Hunter (1):
Thor Ragnarok

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a consensus.

(expired on 2021-08-30 14:54:57) to deadline.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 888, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: thor
In post 1034, Dragon of the West wrote:I don't think people are gonna join me on redtea before deadline.
VOTE: Thor
Is there a world where a no lim makes sense? Do we think odds of hitting scum/cult today is >50%? With such a high amount of PRs I'm wondering if it ever makes sense to avoid a mislim today and come in tomorrow with a bunch of results to play off of
In post 1045, Robert M Hunter wrote:redtea posts a lot of nonsense and asks questions without follow ups, especially recent posting but his earlier posting is solid and legit, he's probably pushed by scum. Thor is the worst and some of his posts have a cult feel. His role is interesting, he doesn't know how to use it, we probably should eliminate him today for that etc. The wording here "If you want to vote me out because you think scum will recruit me" really pings me because he says scum instead of cult. It's a sign of deception.

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Marashu »

Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

I hate this game. It's like no one can even see my posts and doesn't care to comment on anything I'm saying. Good job sorting and reading me by just ignoring all of my posts. Dragon of the West annoys me a lot

I'm the Town Paranoid Gun Owner

I've been trying to get myself recruited or targeted by scum so that they would die when they visited me
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

I also tried crumbing a lot that I was some kind of powerful investigative or vigilante so that scum would try and kill me
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

Thor - by begging to be recruited you pretty much 100% guaranteed no 3rd party would recruit you because you'd be suspected. And you turned yourself into mislim bait so scum wouldn't waste a NK on you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but what if town targeted you? you were willing to risk town deaths to maybe get recruited

VOTE: unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also what DOTW said, your strat was not very good I think

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:42 am

In post 401, Thor Ragnarok wrote:I really don't know how to use my role and I'd love some advice for how to use it

If there's a neighborizer or recruiter, just talk to me now so I can get pointers early before I use it on someone I shouldn't
Also, why would you ask the neighborizer to target you? What if they're a town neighborizer?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:45 am

VOTE: unvote
Debating on going back to voting redtea
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1111, Thor Ragnarok wrote:I hate this game. It's like no one can even see my posts and doesn't care to comment on anything I'm saying. Good job sorting and reading me by just ignoring all of my posts. Dragon of the West annoys me a lot

I'm the Town Paranoid Gun Owner

I've been trying to get myself recruited or targeted by scum so that they would die when they visited me
You make a big deal of how annoyed you are
Who do you think is
scum
?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

The reason I'm annoyed is because no one is reading my posts, as you've just demonstrated
In post 1090, Thor Ragnarok wrote:
In post 1045, Robert M Hunter wrote:redtea posts a lot of nonsense and asks questions without follow ups, especially recent posting but his earlier posting is solid and legit, he's probably pushed by scum. Thor is the worst and some of his posts have a cult feel. His role is interesting, he doesn't know how to use it, we probably should eliminate him today for that etc. The wording here "If you want to vote me out because you think scum will recruit me" really pings me because he says scum instead of cult. It's a sign of deception.

This is such a bad post. Let's repeat Robert's reasons:

-Thor is the worst and some of his posts have a cult feel
-His role is interesting, he doesn't know how to use it, we probably should eliminate him today for that etc
-The wording here "If you want to vote me out because you think scum will recruit me" really pings me because he says scum instead of cult. It's a sign of deception.

1) Some of my posts have a cult feel because I've spent a lot of the game talking about cults? Well done for noticing that, Robert. Bravo.

2) My role is interesting and I don't know how to use it, so I should be killed for that? How is this a town thought?

3) We don't know if there's a mafia or werewolf recruiter as well as a cult one, what is he talking about?

VOTE: Robert
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

I figured crumbing all sorts of powerful roles would get more scum targeting me than town
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Marashu »

UNVOTE:

Ok. I get the logic, but I agree with DotW and Nero in that it wasn't handled the best. With no CC's, I think this is one of the better roles for you because it doesn't keep us guessing through the rest of the game. And in a power madness game like this, scum will more likely be looking for strong players over strong roles.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Marashu »

(PS - mafia should test if that's his role with their fruit vendor. Follow me for more pro strats)
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Marashu »

Hey Gamma, why is Cakez scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In a word: gut.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”