Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes I forgot that cyrus claimed it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by redtea »

i'm split on whether cyrus was lying+thor is fakeclaiming
*Old account here
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1624, Nero Cain wrote:SSBM keeps doing this weird thing where she weaves in and out of the list. sometimes it's like she treats the roll list like gospel and other times she just sort of ignores it and revisions it. Like all of d1 she was cult hunting and then it became "well maybe there isn't a cult." and today her thoughts on Thor being scum are nonsense.
VOTE: Nero Cain
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1630, redtea wrote:
In post 1628, Nero Cain wrote:oh I thought you were pushing Thor. my bad then.

though the "u responded to me and u r scummy 4 it" is still pretty bad
are you misrepresenting my posts on purpose or?
Mine too :roll:

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1631, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt was a crumb.
Even if it wasn't,
it's clear that T3 interpreted it as such
but was it? You'd have to believe that t3 lied rolling cult otherwise why would t3 suspect a roll that he knew was town? And it's not like t3 never unvoted cakes so it's not like he was death tunneling. I felt like you and redtea are being factually incorrect and it was worth pointing out.
I didn't say it
was
clear. I said it
is
clear. I have new information in the form of T3 and Cakez flips today that are bringing context to T3's plays from yesterDay.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1634, Nero Cain wrote:
Even if it wasn't,
but was it? You'd have to believe that t3 lied rolling cult otherwise why would t3 suspect a roll that he knew was town? And it's not like t3 never unvoted cakes so it's not like he was death tunneling. I felt like you and redtea are being factually incorrect and it was worth pointing out.
also, occams just says he was busy b/c why would he lie about that?
I've gone to make posts before about RL things and noticed that the RL thing I'm posting about could crumb my role, and reworded what I was saying slightly so that I could point to it as a crumb later without it being the type of post that anyone would think is a crumb. Anyways, it doesn't matter if it was a crumb or not. What matters is that T3 thought it was a crumb.
Something
that Cakez did set T3 off and led to T3 tunneling him all day. I think that T3 interpreted as a Multitasking crumb, and that is why T3 tunneled Cakez. My guess is T3 probably roleblocked Cakez as well to prevent a recruiting - not that it mattered, thanks to RMH.
In post 1637, redtea wrote:
Even if it wasn't,
1.5 he moved to cyrus, 1.6 he voted for thor, every other vote count he was on sircakez, except for the final votecount.
People were suspicious of t3 specifically because he wouldn't let up on sircakez.
I'm not as convinced as kyouko is about the crumb, but it seems plausible enough to me[/quote]
So what happened between 1601 and here to change your mind about the crumb? Again, not that it matters whether the crumb was intentional, what matters is that T3 seemed to think it was.
In post 1638, redtea wrote:
In post 1632, Nero Cain wrote:

either that or I didn't really understand . What's "not a great look 4 you/me"?
i would take a closer look at the quote in that post.
the fact you implied i'm scum because of the way i'm engaging with you/your slot, which I already explained why that was nonsense, not to mention you were simultaneously engaging with *me* the same way.
In post 1635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would feel less confident about redtea flipping scum than kyouko rn
I mainly suspect redtea b/c he seems to be pushing on me and hasn't given a reason. And if he has then I guess I'm too dumb to understand it.

but his interaction with the SSBM slot seems weird.

d1 I felt like he was scummy for saying that he wouldn't vote SSBM and then he said that SSBM is either town or 3p. And now he's hard scumreadng her so eh idk.
if you don't understand why you and ssbm are in my poe i suggest retreading my iso.
I was starting to reread you a bit as well because I'm also not sure why I'm in your POE now. My first instinct was "what changed? I outed a 3p theory, maybe they're 3p?" But I don't think that makes sense because if I flip, people will (hopefully) be really looking for 3p.
In post 1640, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 207, T3 wrote:
In post 108, SirCakez wrote:
In post 40, Dwlee99 wrote:Mara Kyo dwlee townblock
VOTE: MegA
In post 41, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Sure who's that
VOTE: MegA
VOTE: ssbm
Don't like this sequence
This post is insanely scummy. If this was Titus I would be locktowning her for this, but this is insanely scummy.
I'm pretty sure that was why t3 was light tunneled on cakez for
In post 235, SirCakez wrote:Really busy bad weekend for me - moving into school :)
I will try to make it here when I can!
and I just think this disproves it as a crumb. but w/e, it's not that important.
Yeah, is not that important. I disagree though. Think it could both be true about cakez's irl situation and be a crumb at the same time.
In post 1641, redtea wrote:i think kyouko is thinking much more along the lines of "how can this game be solved through mechanics and claims"
didn't kyouko think something else was a crumb people (incl. me) didn't buy, was that d1 and did anything happen to back that up?
ugh i don't remember and i'm tired out
Probably I had ideas of some posts that I thought were crumbs that others didn't buy. That's not an uncommon thing for me. I have a few notes about potential crumbs that I know I didn't post, next to the POE of James' role. I was writing out what I thought roles were and tying them to rolls to see who might have been lying, but it was too early to conclude anything with the existing info. Still think it's too early to POE.
In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't really remember cyrus claiming that but if that's what you guys think why in the world am I the one getting pushed?
They're unrelated, what makes you think they're related?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But yeah @redtea, why are you scumreading me now? Quite a flip from D1, and my play has not changed in any way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:They're unrelated, what makes you think they're related?
that's apparently the theory that Cyrus fakeclaimed his roll and had Thor claim his fakeclaim. Are you even reading this game? And if you didn't think that why would you want to pl thor today like you said earlier today?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: kyouko
Yeah this just constantly has been the only name in the pool of possible scums that’s seemed actually likely scum
I also don’t think the “my play has been consistent” plea is very convincing when I thought kyouko was sus D1 as well
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1657, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:They're unrelated, what makes you think they're related?
that's apparently the theory that Cyrus fakeclaimed his roll and had Thor claim his fakeclaim. Are you even reading this game? And if you didn't think that why would you want to pl thor today like you said earlier today?
or maybe we both misread a lil'? I'm asking if the theory is that Cyrus fakeclaimed his roll and had his buddy Thor claim it then why am I being pushed over Thor? Doesn't really make sense to me.

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:08 am

Post by redtea »

@kyouko in 1601 i kind of more meant "i believe that this could be legit". "i believe it" as a slightly shorter form of "i'd believe it", in other words. You're still in my poe, that hasn't changed.
In post 1652, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1624, Nero Cain wrote:SSBM keeps doing this weird thing where she weaves in and out of the list. sometimes it's like she treats the roll list like gospel and other times she just sort of ignores it and revisions it. Like all of d1 she was cult hunting and then it became "well maybe there isn't a cult." and today her thoughts on Thor being scum are nonsense.
VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Mine too :roll:
Exactly, please everyone let's give voting Nero a shot. Let's do it. I believe in us.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:09 am

Post by redtea »

And let me direct you all to these posts

NEITHER of you has room to accuse the other of not reading the game, s2g
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:10 am

Post by redtea »

gamma and nero kinda lookin like partners ngl
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:11 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1659, Nero Cain wrote:
or maybe we both misread a lil'? I'm asking if the theory is that Cyrus fakeclaimed his roll and had his buddy Thor claim it then why am I being pushed over Thor? Doesn't really make sense to me.
I'm pushing you for reasons stated, kyouko is pushing you because you're being weird
*Old account here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not being weird though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a great idea. Let's actually kill scum and vote out ssbm.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Are you being intentionally stupid or what man?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1648, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't really remember cyrus claiming that but if that's what you guys think why in the world am I the one getting pushed?
You getting pushed is unrelated to Cyrus claiming PGO. You say it like because Cyrus is the one that claimed PGO you shouldn't be getting pushed. They're not related at all

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1658, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
Yeah this just constantly has been the only name in the pool of possible scums that’s seemed actually likely scum
I also don’t think the “my play has been consistent” plea is very convincing when I thought kyouko was sus D1 as well
Are you scum or just tilted? No comment on my theory that T3 rolled Cult Multitasking Voyeur?

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:21 am

Post by redtea »

In post 1665, Nero Cain wrote:I have a great idea. Let's actually kill scum and vote out ssbm.
if you flip town ssbm should go tomorrow
*Old account here
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Not only was "my play has been consistent" not a plea, it wasn't addressed at you at all and it feels like you just picked a sentence out of one of my posts to shade without addressing the context of it at all. Redtea was TRing me D1 for doing the same things I'm doing now. I'm not pleading to them, I'm pressing them for an explanation because it doesnt make sense FMPOV. I don't think my play has been any different and I wonder what about it seems different to them. If nothing seems different, I wonder why they feel differently now than on D1

redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:48 am

Post by redtea »

please! read! my recent! posts! kyouko!
*Old account here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1668, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1658, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
Are you scum or just tilted? No comment on my theory that T3 rolled Cult Multitasking Voyeur?
I don't really have a good idea what is going on mechanically this game
Spoiler: me this game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1667, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
You getting pushed is unrelated to Cyrus claiming PGO. You say it like because Cyrus is the one that claimed PGO you shouldn't be getting pushed. They're not related at all
the point is that you guys are pushing Thor as a Cyrus buddy for claiming Cyrus' role but I'm being pushed instead of him and I'm like "what in the world?" Like its pretty obvious this is a scum push b/c town doesn't think like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1671, redtea wrote:please! read! my recent! posts! kyouko!
no offense red but I think you have a kinda hard to understand playstlye. I don't really get your case on me and SSBM doesn't either, I guess. Though I understand why you are scum reading her more than me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”