DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I spent months in Bad Player Jail and I'm still only out on parole.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

: most opportunistic vote there imo is the grandpa hammer. First day was deadline and second day I don't find that vote opportunistic. In your list I'd feel better voting dgb/enchant than Kazyan/Nathan.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Kazyan »

I don't know if I'm okay with how disinterested Enchant is in scumhunting today.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.2Not Voting(4)Nathann;Enchant;DrippingGoofball;Kazyan;

Kazyan (2)Ythan;geraintm;

Ythan
JacksonVirgo
(1)Dwlee99;

Nathann (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Dwlee99 (0)

Enchant
MargotRosa
(0)

geraintm (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 7 alive it is 4 to execute.

Day 4 begins and ends in (expired on 2021-09-16 17:03:00) or when an elimination has been achieved.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:38 pm

In post 1802, Kazyan wrote:I don't know if I'm okay with how disinterested Enchant is in scumhunting today.
It concerns me as well.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1802, Kazyan wrote:I don't know if I'm okay with how disinterested Enchant is in scumhunting today.
Bruh.

I am disinterested for whole game, why you made this your concern just now?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1805, Enchant wrote:Bruh.

I am disinterested for whole game, why you made this your concern just now?
??? You and Nathan both are using the "why didn't you think of this earlier" argument, and I don't know what to say to that. But, like, it's
really
obvious today that you just don't care.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Kazyan »

You get how bad the position we're in is, right? gera (town) wants me (town) dead, and you (town??) just don't care about anything that's going on and your sentiment has been "roll the dice" instead of trying to solve the game.

What's going to happen is that we eliminate someone--probably another townie because I'm the town leader right now and am recycled garbage at scumhunting--and then the scumteam will convince you and/or Nathan to vote me out tomorrow and lose. Assuming you're not one of them, anyway.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Kazyan »

I'm not cool with being hit up with this "why didn't you think of this earlier? Suspicious!" from two different people--active discouragement from scumhunting--and gera straight-up refusing to give a second scumread or look for a partner. You guys cannot lean on me to tell you who is scum. I never get it right unless I sheep, and people get furious when I do that. So I'm going to abdicate my position as town leader and make you guys care. VOTE: Kazyan
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Nathann »

This is a semi-prodge, but seeing Ythan still isn't here...

VOTE: Ythan

I'll put actual energy into reading what I've missed later tonight. Thoughts from skimming are that geraintm is Town, that Enchant is worrying me, and that my instincts say Kazyan is Townie, but that I should check their Scumgame to see if they're prone to faking emotion.

I'd appreciate if you stopped self-voting. I am not in the mood for another oopsie hammer.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1807, Kazyan wrote:You get how bad the position we're in is, right? gera (town) wants me (town) dead, and you (town??) just don't care about anything that's going on and your sentiment has been "roll the dice" instead of trying to solve the game.

What's going to happen is that we eliminate someone--probably another townie because I'm the town leader right now and am recycled garbage at scumhunting--and then the scumteam will convince you and/or Nathan to vote me out tomorrow and lose. Assuming you're not one of them, anyway.
1. Don't assume anyone as town, before he die. That's basically how most games lost.
2. Position is bad, but nothing we can't salvage, atleast we supposed to get intel for passed days. Well... Supposed is main thing. Believe me or not, but i planned to vote Andre on this day, with "A-ha, you pocketed me". Nightkill saved him.
3. I don't care yes. Sad to be my teammate, is it? Hold on, not really. Otherwise, i would simple vote Ythan as first wagon and dissapear before prod. Maybe it's look i don't care, it's not.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1808, Kazyan wrote:I'm not cool with being hit up with this "why didn't you think of this earlier? Suspicious!" from two different people--active discouragement from scumhunting--and gera straight-up refusing to give a second scumread or look for a partner. You guys cannot lean on me to tell you who is scum. I never get it right unless I sheep, and people get furious when I do that. So I'm going to abdicate my position as town leader and make you guys care. VOTE: Kazyan
I remember i suggested to kill me d1. Not in this game, but really.

It wented horrible. Just in case, by dying you throw game in Elo at best, and instant lose at worst.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Enchant »

What i think: If we are not dead, we are needed for mafia for something. Mafia rarely do alcoholic nightkills or wine or something like that, so basically all nks had some ideas how to win.

I can't really see it though. Ythan looks like best pet for me right now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ythan gone not explaining Kazyan vote and now Kazyan is self-voting omegalol
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nathann »

Okay, I lied, my energy is completely sapped, I'll do my best to be here tomorrow morning. Agreed with Dwlee on the above. In the meantime:
In post 1644, Kazyan wrote:The biggest info flip right now would be GMo, so that we can properly read all of those reactions to him. Or maybe gera, with the info being "wtf is gera doing", but we don't need to know that to win the game yet.
I hate the justification "info flip". I know if comes from Town sometimes, like from GrandpaMo Yesterday, but still. What did you learn when GrandpaMo flipped green?

Probably my biggest problem with Kazyan in geraintm's analysis is the vote switchiness between GrandpaMo and Ythan. Though they were upfront about their PoE, I guess... I'll think about it when I manage the brainpower.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.2Kazyan (3)Ythan;geraintm;Kazyan;

Not Voting(2)Enchant;DrippingGoofball;

Ythan
JacksonVirgo
(2)Dwlee99;Nathann;

Nathann (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Dwlee99 (0)

Enchant
MargotRosa
(0)

geraintm (0)

No Elimination (0)

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-09-16 17:03:00) or when an elimination has been achieved.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by geraintm »

Kazyan not getting puahed over the edge now when they could so easily be is telling to me
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:57 am

My scumdar is really bad lately.

Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Kazyan »

Okay, I've calmed down now. That's everyone who has checked in after my self-vote, besides Ythan, who is already on-wagon? Cool.
In post 1816, geraintm wrote:Kazyan not getting puahed over the edge now when they could so easily be is telling to me
See, this is good! This is cool! I want input like this, and I agree with it.

With how generally-scumread Ythan is (gera excluded), shouldn't the lack of a hammer pretty much confirm that there's scum in {Ythan, Kazyan}? If we're both town, that means there's at least one scum off-wagon, and they could just hammer, kill gera on Night 4, and then push the Day 5 wagon over Ythan by appealing to how many eliminations he's participated in.

Since I know I'm town, this confirms Ythan as scum to me. I don't want him to self-hammer just yet, so instead of voting him immediately, UNVOTE: .
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

The idea that you can apply not-hammering-in-lylo logic before lylo is garbage.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm pretty sure in any world where someone comes along and just hammers there they get yeeted tomorrow.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1814, Nathann wrote:
In post 1644, Kazyan wrote:The biggest info flip right now would be GMo, so that we can properly read all of those reactions to him. Or maybe gera, with the info being "wtf is gera doing", but we don't need to know that to win the game yet.
I hate the justification "info flip". I know if comes from Town sometimes, like from GrandpaMo Yesterday, but still. What did you learn when GrandpaMo flipped green?

Probably my biggest problem with Kazyan in geraintm's analysis is the vote switchiness between GrandpaMo and Ythan. Though they were upfront about their PoE, I guess... I'll think about it when I manage the brainpower.
I learned that I read the whole situation with Dwlee wrong, and so Dwlee wasn't locktown anymore, but I was banking on how if he flipped red, I'd already ruled out a bunch of partner interactions including DGB. So if GMo flipped red, gg, yeet Ythan and Andre thereafter and win.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.3Not Voting(3)Enchant;DrippingGoofball;Kazyan;

Kazyan (2)Ythan;geraintm;

Ythan
JacksonVirgo
(2)Dwlee99;Nathann;

Nathann (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Dwlee99 (0)

Enchant
MargotRosa
(0)

geraintm (0)

No Elimination (0)

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-09-16 17:03:00) or when an elimination has been achieved.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Nathann »

Nope, still feeling like crap. I'll use the "I'm voting Ythan and he hasn't responded about his Kazyan vote yet" excuse.

Dislike the "no hammer confirms Scum between us" since not every Scum (I'd even say the majority) would have the guts to quickhammer there, knowing they'd be under pressure because of that Tomorrow. I want to say that the conviction is Townie, though?

Kazyan, is this something you'd do as Scum? Pull a self vote then argue conclusions because of not being hammered?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1755, Ythan wrote:I've been discussing Kazyan all game. If you have a question ask it.
Quit squawking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”