populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by populartajo »

CONCLUSION.
Muerrto is not reading the game and wants my lynch no matter what. He joined a powerful wagon with reasons that arent scumtells after supporting my reasoning and has been lying about my scumhunting, pushing softly my lynch. Also, he hasnt presented a case besides mine-s. Hes not scumhunting and keeps pushing my case even though its pretty obvious that Im town.

Can we please lynch him? Oh yeah, make sure he does a analysis of all players here before, kay?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Falcone »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:I don't expect a win condition claim to reveal any halfway competent scum; it is just to confirm or deny the idea that there are multiple town win conditions. Scum will lie if they have a different condition, but any townie with a differing condition is obligated by the weight of almost all Mafia theory on the subject to be truthful in their claim.
This is exactly what I have been trying to say for the last couple of pages. Thanks Vivian.

So, people who have claimed to have the same win condition as the one populartajo claimed: populartajo, TonyMontana, Falcone, VivianDarkblaam, Muerrto, shadowgirl (I think).

Can anyone who does not have that win condition please say so? Obviously you should not claim anything else about your role (except if you're scum).
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:08 am

Post by competentpsycho »

Ok, I am still catching up - but I will
unvote all
for now since apparently I inherited a vote on tajo and at this point am not convinced that he is scummy enough to vote while I haven't read the entire game yet. I will post more on him when I am caught up, mostly I get the hunch he has an odd playstyle, but I have seen a similar one before.

Right now my biggest suspect is Muerto. So far in my reading he has few posts and little to no original content in them. He seems to be tagging along with ideas of others and stating them almost as his own. Sketchy. Still not going to vote since I still have to read the last half of the game.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

@Falcone: Yes, I do have the same win condition as him.
Batt wrote:If we discuss alternate win conditions, the scum/third party roles (who already have a different win condition) will know who has different conditions, and may choose to kill those people off to try and kill all the town powerroles. If tony is scum, he could also take this chance to not only appear to be helping the town, but to get the discussion off of him and tajo claiming to have the same win condition and the likes and try to blend in again.
But why would PRs have different win conditions? I can only think that it's logical that third party and scum would have different conditions. And don't worry about tony blending back in - I've got my on him.
Muerrto wrote:Choice A, he's town and a watcher. Choice B is retarded. Scum with a town win condition? Why the hell would you have a town win condition as scum? Choice C is also retarded. Guessing the number between 1-1000 is lucky. Guessing that you win as town when all threats are elimanated etc is NOT lucky, it's obvious. I have no clue where this 1 in 5 crap came from and sadly, neither does Tajo. Read back, that statistic was given by Tony, not Tajo. Tajo simply ran with it because it painted him in a better light.
What, so are you saying the most logical conclusion is that he's not scum and indeed the watcher?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:01 am

Post by populartajo »

I have the feeling that no one has read my case against Muerrto.
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Falcone »

Your feeling is wrong.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Why do you think he voted for me?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Battousai »

I read your case, and then dismissed it for the most part. You said he isn't reading, where it is you who didn't read. In the post you quoted Muerrto from when listing the 3 things against him, the quote even says that Falcone made the list, so I don't get how he wasn't reading. You then say because Muerrto is focused on you he has to be scum. Tunnelvision is a null tell, IMO. Another reason you gave for saying Muerrto is scum is that he agreed with you that time was scummy, BUT later decideds to attack you. So what you are saying is that if someone agrees about you for one thing, they must agree with you on EVERYTHING else (I know that is strawmanning a bit, but that is how I interpret it). You say he is lying about your scumhunting and pushing your lynch softly. Hmm, I happen to agree with his conclusion on your scumhunting for the most part and I don't believe he has pushed your case softly, especially since he has only been attacking you. I really want to lynch you today, but I think that all claimed powerroles on D1 should be given the chance to use their ability once.

ShadowGirl: Well assuming tajo is scum, the alternate win condition (as in winning on the same side, but written differently; like you win when all threats to the town are dead compared to you win win all other factions are dead)

Muerrto: The townie win condition in the scum PM is a way to explain why we are able to say our win conditions. If the scum got a sample townie PM with their roles, then it wouldn't be too hard to balance it out.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 am

Ok, finished FINALLY.

I have definitely seen tajo's style before. I have a feeling that tajo is an alt for a player I have played with before. Basically he played like an asshole the whole game. This entirely prevents meta-ing them since they play the same as scum and town, but he was good at scumhunting using these unusual tactics. For now, the only case I have really seen against tajo other than being an ass is that he pushed the time thing for stupid reasoning (I don't think asking for replacement is a tell either way, let alone defending yourself until you are replaced), and has padded his Muerrto case, relying much on the fact that Muerto turned on him. I am assuming much of his case in his head is the same as mine on Muerrto, but he just isn't voicing it much. He is actively scumhunting. neutral leaning town.

Muerrto didn't post very much at all until he started getting attention. He hasn't posted much content the entire game. No scumhunting that I can tell, just OMGUS. He is my number one pick for scum for low content posts and not even considering anyone but tajo, who is accusing him.

Voodoo lurked alot, with little contribution. Same boat as Muerrto but he is being replaced so may have just lost interest in the game, Muerrto is lurking while posting. Neutral til the replacement gets here.

Falcone seems town to me. Scumhunts vigilantly, and makes logical arguments. Same with Vivian, though she needs to contribute a little more often.

Bott doesn't talk much at all, but seems to contribute a little when he does. Neutral leaning town.

Tony - seems to be going along with the flow. Contributed a little. I will keep track of his play to see if I find any evidence of being scum, but for now he is neutral.

Grimmy - posts VERY little. Doesn't contribute or scumhunt. Doesn't really pay attention to thread before he posts, so I can see the FOS mix up and some other stuff as being a new player. Still, my number 2 pick for scum.

Shadowgirl - Logical, contributes an ok amount, scumhunts some. Haven't picked up a scummy vibe - neutral for now.

fuzzylightning - has pretty much flown under my radar. Doesn't strike me as scum or town, but seems more like a lurker. Neutral until I do an analysis of her posts isolated.

Ergo - unusually not posting much at all. Haven't known Ergo to be a lurker. Seems to be sitting back watching for scum mistakes, but lurking is lurking and you are not contributing at all. IGMEOY. - neutral leaning scum.

Muerrto wrote:Choice B is retarded. Scum with a town win condition? Why the hell would you have a town win condition as scum?
He is saying scum having recieved the town win condition from the mod, not as his own win condition, but just for informational purposes, i.e. to counterbalance arguments based on win condition (basically some mods do this to keep the game on an even playing field). If this didn't happen it would be EXTREMELY easy for town to find scum using win condition.

Mod: nhat is gone, so my name should replace his in the vote count where the number of votes on him/I appear.

positive vote: Muerrto
negative vote: Jimmybot
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 am

oops, should have used preview, battousai beat me to the clarification there.

Also, I work sometimes long hours and will probably only be able to play in the evening and during lunch for a short period and I am in Kosovo, where it is currently 9:42 PM, so I may be on on strange hours and only those hours. Friday is my day off so I may or may not be on more then.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Batto wrote:You said he isn't reading, where it is you who didn't read. In the post you quoted Muerrto from when listing the 3 things against him, the quote even says that Falcone made the list, so I don't get how he wasn't reading.
I was thinking that but this is what he posted.
Muerrto wrote:
populartajo wrote:As Falcone has pointed out there are three possibilities regarding my claim.
a)I could be the real watcher and I have a town win condition
b)I could be scum and I somehow have a town win condition in my PM.
c)I should stop playing mafia and spend all my money in lottery tickets becuase I am extremely lucky : I guessed town's win condition.
How can I possibly worry about suspecting anyone else when
you post stuff like that?
I mean if you flip scum Tony's obv partner but right now I'm quite cool with watching you burn.
He OBVIOUSLY isnt reading since he's accusing me of something Falcone posted. Please pay more attention.
Batto wrote:You then say because Muerrto is focused on you he has to be scum. Tunnelvision is a null tell, IMO.
I've been tunnelvisioned as town but thats not the point Im attacking. His attacks on me arent tunnelvisions. He HASNT scumhunted and worst he accuses me of not doing that when its pretty OBVIOUS that at least Im doing a better job in gathering information. I dont know who else he suspects. I have done a PBPA and I have stated my opinions of more than one player. Did he? This isnt tunnelvision.
Batto wrote:Another reason you gave for saying Muerrto is scum is that he agreed with you that time was scummy, BUT later decideds to attack you. So what you are saying is that if someone agrees about you for one thing, they must agree with you on EVERYTHING else
No. Im saying that his change of mind is so drastic to be motivated for town motives and his attacks are extremely weak for his experience. Lest put an example. Assume you think a player is scummy. Muerrto supports your reasoning. Therefore Muerrto thinks you're probably town because you're supporting protown behavior and good reasoning. Right? Ok. What would you think of that player if you post this ....
[quote="populartajo]Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Mod: Prod them.
Muerrto, thoughts? [/quote]
....he posts this
Muerrto wrote:First off, just to let you know, I wasn't prodded. Second,
Unvote positive, poisitive vote : Popular

You called for my prod when I posted friday, then saturday, and I even cross posted with you? It had been less than 24 hours since my last post.
And attempting to link me with Ergo/Time? Nice. No wonder you had a problem with me agreeing with you about Ergo.
WHERE'S THE FREAKING LINK? WHY DO I DESERVE A VOTE? NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED THIS YET.
Batto wrote:You say he is lying about your scumhunting and pushing your lynch softly. Hmm, I happen to agree with his conclusion on your scumhunting for the most part and I don't believe he has pushed your case softly, especially since he has only been attacking you.
Please tell me how my scumhuting is bad. What is scumhunting for you? And yes he's pushing my lynch softly. He posted a bad case some days ago and all that he has been doing now is Tajo is scummy, Tajo uses retarded logic, Tajo lets keep it civil, Tajo why didnt you post that before?. He doesnt have to do much, ya know? You're doing all his work.
Stop defending someone that isnt confirmed town. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO TELL ME IF THE REASONS WHY MUERRTO VOTED ME ARE SCUMTELLS OR EVEN DECENT REASONS.
IM POSTING IN CAPS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 am

Post by populartajo »

Mod, please delete the last post. Thx.

No.
Batto wrote:You said he isn't reading, where it is you who didn't read. In the post you quoted Muerrto from when listing the 3 things against him, the quote even says that Falcone made the list, so I don't get how he wasn't reading.
Muerrto wrote:
populartajo wrote:As Falcone has pointed out there are three possibilities regarding my claim.
c)I should stop playing mafia and spend all my money in lottery tickets becuase I am extremely lucky : I guessed town's win condition.
I mean if you flip scum Tony's obv partner but right now I'm quite cool with watching you burn.
He OBVIOUSLY isnt reading since he's accusing me of something Falcone posted. Please pay more attention.
Batto wrote:You then say because Muerrto is focused on you he has to be scum. Tunnelvision is a null tell, IMO.
I've been tunnelvisioned as town but thats not the point Im attacking. His attacks on me arent tunnelvisions. He HASNT scumhunted and worst he accuses me of not doing that when its pretty OBVIOUS that at least Im doing a better job in gathering information. I dont know who else he suspects. I have done a PBPA and I have stated my opinions of more than one player. Did he? This isnt tunnelvision.
Batto wrote:Another reason you gave for saying Muerrto is scum is that he agreed with you that time was scummy, BUT later decideds to attack you. So what you are saying is that if someone agrees about you for one thing, they must agree with you on EVERYTHING else
No. Im saying that his change of mind is so drastic to be motivated for town motives and his attacks are extremely weak for his experience. Lest put an example. Assume you think a player is scummy. Muerrto supports your reasoning. Therefore Muerrto thinks you're probably town because you're supporting protown behavior and good reasoning. Right? Ok. What would you think of that player if you post this ....
populartajo wrote:Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Muerrto, thoughts?
....he posts this

You called for my prod when I posted friday, then saturday, and I even cross posted with you? It had been less than 24 hours since my last post.
And attempting to link me with Ergo/Time? Nice. No wonder you had a problem with me agreeing with you about Ergo.
WHERE'S THE FREAKING LINK? WHY DO I DESERVE A VOTE? NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED THIS YET.
Batto wrote:You say he is lying about your scumhunting and pushing your lynch softly. Hmm, I happen to agree with his conclusion on your scumhunting for the most part and I don't believe he has pushed your case softly, especially since he has only been attacking you.
Please tell me how my scumhuting is bad. What is scumhunting for you? And yes he's pushing my lynch softly. He posted a bad case some days ago and all that he has been doing now is Tajo is scummy, Tajo uses retarded logic, Tajo lets keep it civil, Tajo why didnt you post that before?. He doesnt have to do much, ya know? You're doing all his work.

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO TELL ME IF THE REASONS WHY MUERRTO VOTED ME ARE SCUMTELLS OR EVEN DECENT REASONS.
IM POSTING IN CAPS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS.
Call me Tajo.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count Equations At the Moment:

populartajo = +fuzzylightning+Muerrto+Falcone = 3
Muerrto = +populartajo+TonyMontana+competentpsycho = 3
Grimmy = +Vivian Darkblaam+Voodo-Grimmy = 1
Falcone = +Erg0 = 1
TonyMontana = -TonyMontana+Battousai+ShadowGirl = 1
Erg0 = = 0
Vivian Darkblaam = = 0
Voodo = = 0
Battousai = = 0
fuzzylightning = = 0
ShadowGirl = = 0
competentpsycho = = 0
Jimmybot = -Vivian Darkblaam-Erg0-ShadowGirl-competentpsycho = -4

Not Voting = -Falcone+Grimmy-Muerrto-populartajo-Voodo-Battousai-fuzzylightning = -5

FoS Count:

Falcone has pointed two fingers of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Timeater!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Voodo!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at populartajo!
Muerrto has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!

Note: The win condition may not be the same for all players.
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

@Muerrto: Yes, actually, I am pretty happy. You posted your arguments so that everybody could notice and correct the misconceptions in them and challenge your views, thus bringing knowledge to everybody. Try doing that more.

@tajo: I think it's a stretch to assume that Meurrto voted you solely for requesting an innappropriate prod. His case may have been after-the-fact, but are you really going to assert that he made the entire thing up on the spot? That there was no precedent to the vote?

Welcome competentpsycho (is CP cool with you?). I try to post fairly often, but I'm a busy person and my playstyle is fairly time-consuming.
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Yeah CP is fine, and no worries you are far from the worst with respect to not posting much. Ok, sleep for me is overdue, be back tomorrow evening.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Muerrto »

populartajo wrote:Also, he hasnt presented a case besides mine-s. Hes not scumhunting and keeps pushing my case even though its pretty obvious that Im town.

Can we please lynch him? Oh yeah, make sure he does a analysis of all players here before, kay?
Pretty obvious you're town? Not scumhunting because I'm scumhunting YOU? Do you possibly ever post anything WORTH reading? Saying 'I'm obv town duh why u scumhunting me cause I R town diescumdie' is NOT, repeat NOT a case. I'm not sure how many times I can say that.

Your last 10 pages or so have been nothing but the above quote 'I'm not scum I'm town you're scum start scum hunting because scum hunting me isn't scumhunting since I'm not scum and you should know that somehow because it's in my PM'.
ShadowGirl wrote:What, so are you saying the most logical conclusion is that he's not scum and indeed the watcher?
No. My point was 'guessing' the win condition is total crap as a reason to be clearing someone. It's not a difficult guess.
competentpsycho wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Choice B is retarded. Scum with a town win condition? Why the hell would you have a town win condition as scum?
He is saying scum having recieved the town win condition from the mod, not as his own win condition, but just for informational purposes, i.e. to counterbalance arguments based on win condition (basically some mods do this to keep the game on an even playing field). If this didn't happen it would be EXTREMELY easy for town to find scum using win condition.
You've played in a game where scum got the townie PM in their PM? Really? Interesting. Because I've been in over 30 on this site alone and have never seen that.

populartajo wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
Um...Falcone posted simply 3 choices. You added the cute little 'lottery' crap in there just like all your other posts trying to use the same argument you've used all game 'I'm town and if you disagree then u r stoopid'. That's all you've said literally all game.
populartajo wrote:
Um...actually that's the exact definition of tunnelvision. Can you explain the difference please?
populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Muerrto, thoughts?
....he posts this

You linked us both as lurkers. You also never explained why you tried to make the case I WAS lurking when I obviously wasn't, something you later admitted. Also, how exactly was my change DRASTIC? I agreed Time was acting scummy, I then mentioned it was odd you had a problem with me agreeing. By your own logic, if I agree with you that someone's scummy then I'm pro-town yes? Or were you wrong about Time? Or were we distancing? Make up your mind.
populartajo wrote:
So because he agrees with me and not you he's not thinking for himself? And how have I pushed your lynch softly? I'm voting you, I'm attacking you constantly, I'm front and center against you, there's no soft here. But scum or not, you CAN be civil. Other people have been stating that you're acting like an ass as well. Can you stop please?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Muerrto wrote:You've played in a game where scum got the townie PM in their PM? Really? Interesting. Because I've been in over 30 on this site alone and have never seen that.
No, not the whole PM (though the mod could give them a general vanilla one to accomplish the same, but I have never seen it), just the win condition. I think it was with a safe claim I got. This isn't very common (as far as I can tell) since most of the games I have been in they have the town win condition in the rules post of the game.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter since all of this is speculation for this game and would be possible to guess this win condition, as it is somewhat common for non-open games, though I find that move very risky unless tajo knew at least something about the win condition, which is again speculation. Therefore I am trying to avoid this whole win condition thing as proof of being town.

I find that right now both of you are locked in on the same OMGUS argument of "you're not scumhunting because you are just going after me". I would like to hear your guys' opinions on the other people in this game. Tajo said before what he thought of everyone, but it has been a while since, and this whole thing between you two could have brought more information out. Muerrto, you haven't really stated opinions on much more than tajo and time all game. I would really like to see your thoughts.

As for me, after thinking about it, Grimmy is starting to worry me more. He posts just enough no content posts to not be replaced unless there is some suspicion on him. In any case he is not being pro-town. He may change to be my number one suspect in the near future depending on how things play out.

As a side note, does anyone see any slip up tajo may have made with the post he asked to be deleted. I find it odd to post the same thing and ask for the original to be deleted just to fix some quote tags. I don't see anything else different from his second post though.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Grimmy »

I see no difference between the two posts.

I think that the mod refused to delete it because the mod would have only fixed the quote tags if asked, and would only delete a double post, if that.

More later
Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Grimmy »

wow.

I actually dozed off whiel rereading this for a bit.

Anywho

Falcone: I do not like how earlier in the game, anyone who does not agree with you got called scum. but it paled in comparison to...

Tajo!!!
not only is anyone not agreeing with you scummy in your eyes, you attack people who do not defend votes put against you. you called out ergo and muertto for not defending you when someone put a vote on ou in the early 200's of posting.

You have also avoiding some questions, and throw hissy fits when people point it out.
You have been very pissy towards anyone who questions you on just about anything.

Im also very susicious as to your early claims. it did not seem warranted "at that exact moment"

Overall, your gameplay has leaned more toward scummy. Batty has stated he wants to give you a day to use yoru power.
My problem with his

Tajo can "watch" one of his scumbuddies do "Nothing" to clear them of guilt.

Also, why did it take near forever for tajo to finally break down "What information can be gained from an ergo lynch"

Why did Tajo say "before I answer that question, Ill ask my own" and never get back to answering? (what is your native language? you said english is not your native language, and havent answerred that one yet)

------------
Another suspect: Tony Montana.
you seem to be defending Tajo a little TOO much.
-if he flips town, you feel it will clear you as you attached yourself to him with your defense of him.
-If he flips scum, and you are his scum buddy, people will think that you made the mistake of buddying to scum and got fooled. This provides cover for you (I beleive someone put together a "if tajo is scum, then tony is town" arguement earlier)

Out of these three, Tajo and Tony are my top two scumspects.
----------------------
I just dislike Falcones gameplay style that I stated before, but not to the point that he is scum. I also got irritated by Tajo's insulting everyone in the game when they dont follow his lead, as well as the earlier in thegame cursing. these fallinto my PET PEEVES category.
---------------------

About the role claim. I do not put much weight into it. it is not enough to clear tajo or anyone else. when I have time, I want to see Tony's ake on the win claims. Did he put alot of weight on it earlier, only to push away from it later?

Positive Vote: Populartajo

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 am

Grim it seems like you are voting tajo strictly on his play style and OMGUSing. I wouldn't think this is enough normally, but its D1 and we have very little info to go on, so I'm not too concerned, though I think you could find better evidence than that. You're case on Tony seems somewhat better in the sense that it is your own ideas rather than regurgitated ones like on your tajo reasoning. The problem is its entirely WIFOM. So basically you are voting one guy for being an asshole, suspecting another for defending him, and not liking a third for also being kind of assholish.

hmmm... my vote stays with Muerrto for now, but its getting close. I'm thinking both he and Grim are probably scum.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Grimmy »

tajo's play has been scummy

-avoiding questions
-throwing hissy fits when someone votes him
-attacking players for not defending tajo
-belittling said players
-one of the main reasons he wants to vote for muertto (but suspiciously waits a long time before doing so) is that muertto agreed with him at first, then disagreed later
-alot of OMGUS stuff
-early claim

all of it adds up to a justfied vote.

also, if a bunch of good ideas for voting for someone have been presented, is it wrong to agree with said reasons as justification for yor own vote?
or do we each need to find our own unique reasons? Would my choosing his not speaking of the english language as his first launguage be ab etter choice of reason just because noone else claimed it first?

(another pet peeve)
also, just to point out a general theme in mafia games, when you defend someone, someone else will automatically pair you with that person as a scum buddy. So when (not if, when) someone pairs you with tajo, dont be surprised
(just voicing another pet peeve of mine from these games)

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:38 am

Grimmy wrote:-one of the main reasons he wants to vote for muertto (but suspiciously waits a long time before doing so) is that muertto agreed with him at first, then disagreed later
people keep stating this as if its a fact. Can you read his mind? I don't think he EVER stated that was his main reason. What he said was Muerrto was agreeing with him, then voted tajo for NO reason. Muerrto says tajo tried to link Ergo and Muerrto, but all tajo did was ask for a prod on Muerrto and Ergo. Don't you think that was a BIT of an overreaction? I mean especially you should find this strange since you yourself asked for a prod on an active player by mistake also, shouldn't you?

Grimmy wrote:also, if a bunch of good ideas for voting for someone have been presented, is it wrong to agree with said reasons as justification for yor own vote?
or do we each need to find our own unique reasons? Would my choosing his not speaking of the english language as his first launguage be ab etter choice of reason just because noone else claimed it first?
good point. I was just stating it, since that seemed to be a theme with a couple players in the game so far, you included.
Grimmy wrote:So when (not if, when) someone pairs you with tajo, dont be surprised
Yeah, I have been expecting it. But like you were getting at even with good reasoning for defending someone they will always pair you together. Sometime in every game I will have to defend someone or accuse someone else and that will always make someone mad. It's part of the game and I am not too worried about it. I would much rather people accused or defended others that just sitting like a bump on a log until someone accuses them.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

CP wrote:I find that right now both of you are locked in on the same OMGUS argument of "you're not scumhunting because you are just going after me". I would like to hear your guys' opinions on the other people in this game. Tajo said before what he thought of everyone, but it has been a while since, and this whole thing between you two could have brought more information out. Muerrto, you haven't really stated opinions on much more than tajo and time all game. I would really like to see your thoughts.
This. It seems like two townies in a redundant fight - which is why I don't have much interest in voting either of you.

Is it just me, or does Tony just seem to be here for small bouts of time?

Jimmy needs more votes. Won't you vote Jimmy? <3
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

I already voted Jimmy. And Tony does seem to just pop in and out. But so do Grimmy, and Ergo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:23 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

But Tony is actively posting in other games, while Grimmy and Erg0 aren't so much.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”