Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 192, Roden wrote:I'm pretty sure Dwlee saw the mod confirm, since they joked about this being a bastard game when they voted me
That's makes
Dwlee
even more sus?
Wait, so your inno are jokes also :facepalm: This is embarrassing (2) :oops:

I'm fine with my
ssbm
vote, but not sure why
Dwlee
doesn’t seeing it, or I'm seeing it wrong?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 197, Aristeia wrote:my solve is currently datsi/NM/T3

dont @me
Why
datsi
? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
It’s also interesting that you included
N_M
on your list, did you play with them before?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
what posts of datsi did you like? i don't think i saw anything super townie
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 199, MargotRosa wrote:Ok, my read list:

Town:

Roden (n0 inno)

Town lean:

Dwlee99:

Roden says n0 innocent, so let's go with that. I still don't have any clue what the hell was going on with you and page 3. I'm happy to drop it, given the inno, but post game would like to know what this was all about.

Datisi

Fuck, this Datisi/Datsi thing is screwing my brain. With the DPs as well, I’m getting some serious twins from season 2 of Korra vibes.

VOTE: 17 would be a galaxy brain early play by scum. I don't think scum comes out the gate swinging analysis that quickly. Then again, I don't as Town, so who knows. I don't have a sense of Datisi's meta, having not played with them before, so I'm going with gut here and saying they are Town.

Null:

Three people with ISOs that are too shallow to get a good read on
Not_Mafia

• Claimed Miller
Aristeia

• Not much to go off rn, but want so badly to put in my Town reads for username, which may or may not be an indirect reference to my fave Greek tragedy cycle
Innocent Villager

• Similarly empty ISO

Chaos:

Also had a mostly empty ISO, though I will say is a weird early read in a way that Datisi's wasn't? Like, Datisi at least seemed to have posted reads early because they had hard reads to go off, whereas it feels like Chaos is either jumping at shadows on page 1. It comes across to me as a far scummier version of the former, but not enough to drop further down the reads list.

ssbm_Kyouko

Has come out swinging in about four different directions in very rapid succession. Unclear if trigger happy or

Nullscum:

T3:

Very hestitant with this one, so putting in a separate category lol. The Miller/Mason/Encrypter stuff is very strange, but also probably not out of T3's Town range. Just putting T3 here so it's on notice, and will come back to the slot later.

Scum lean:

Datsi:

Of the twins, Datsi seems the scummiest. Their posts are short, heavy hitters, and their reads are very shallow. Their densest post was , which only contributed an explanation of how a role modifier works. Otherwise, they have voted five times, for four different slots, within 19 hours. Their explanations are about as thin as they come (all with no context, one literally just 'we gottem bois' which is almost immediately walked back).

Salsabil Faria:

A lot of ISO, particularly responses to Mewtaph’s pressure reads like nothing fluff. Mewtaph calls it stepping on his toes, but it seems less viscous than that. I guess if I had to put a word to it, it would be pufferfishing. Filling with air with nothing backing it up. Hard, because again, this doesn't seem out of line with their meta, so it's hard to say one way or another

Mewtaph

I haven't liked this slot's play since page 1, and it hasn't changed. is yet another galaxy brain take, and and give me really bad vibes. In addition, they sheeped Dwlee's vote on innocentvillager , again with no context. The explanation, I'm sure, would be to apply pressure on a quiet slot, but I just don't get this playstyle. Is it just apply pressure haphazardly over and over and hope someone accidentally admits that they are scum?
I don't understand this rl at all... On what angle me and
Mew
are both scums??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 213, Datisi wrote:
In post 204, Dwlee99 wrote:IV no post
this was my idea for voting him the first time, ik he was around the site and i guessed he would've at least popped in as town

VOTE: innocentvillager
What do you mean? They're silent as scum?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 214, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
I thought the opposite.
DkKoba
said one of our previous games where
ssbm
was scum that they're flat as scum (meant weird pushes as strongly), I'm seeing this here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 215, Datisi wrote:theoretical disagree on "town doesn't care about looking good", but that's besides the point now - do you think kyouko was aware that her push on t3 was shaky and so scum!her wouldn't have made it in the first place? because it seemed to me like she was convinced her push was great and made sense so dunno if i agree there
^This

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 216, Roden wrote:T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
Umm, no actually... I saw active scum!
T3
, it's NAI for them.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 223, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 220, Datisi wrote:
In post 216, Roden wrote:He's even said similarly in past games.
haven't heard this one before, mind linking the source?

i'm open to the idea of t3 being scum, hell i sure don't townread him, but the resons that kyouko had for pushing him were bad >_>
I really should have named T3's category "???????", because I can't place the slot with any sense of coherency. Even here, right, T3 is less likely to be scum than Kyouko based on Kyouko's ISO. But I don't know that that means T3 should be higher on the read list, because their ISO is pinging me in every cardinal direction.

I think mewtaph and Sbf is an A or B situation, where one is scum and the other isn't.

I think Kyouko is likely scum if T3 isn't, but not necessarily the other way around...
I don't understand your scumread on me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 227, Roden wrote:My viewpoint of "town vs scum caring about looking good" mainly comes from my own scum play style, but also something I've noticed in other players. For instance, Titus isn't in this game, but every time I've played with her I notice that she hunts for that town cred ASAP when scum and is a lot more casual D1 when town.

With Kyouko, I haven't really noticed her ever reach for town cred when town. She mainly just pokes and prods, and then starts walling when she's got a better grasp of the game state. I'd like to see one of her scum games though to note the differences.
It’s not about getting towncred imo.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87005

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 252, Datisi wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Read-list (in no particular order):

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

Getting a feeling that there is at least one scum in this list:
MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 260, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.

EBWOP

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Roden »

I could be wrong about Kyo.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 229, Datisi wrote:
In post 227, Roden wrote:With Kyouko, I haven't really noticed her ever reach for town cred when town. She mainly just pokes and prods, and then starts walling when she's got a better grasp of the game state. I'd like to see one of her scum games though to note the differences.
my immediate reaction was due to me being a player who highly cares about my own image as either alignment. then gets into shitfights with people who start accusing me of being scum because i care about how i look. since apparently not wanting to get yourself yeeted and directly hurt your own win condition is solely a scum trait. >_> /rant

anyway, haven't played with kyouko, so dunno about the meta there. though i'm sure there are players who don't reach for towncred as either alignment, so i'm not taking that as a surefire sign she's town.
God I feel that in my soul.

And I do think that's fair, I can't say with actual confidence that she's town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 261, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
I think you're good at vibing out scum, so I'll trust this list if we can sort you as town.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:06 am

Post by datsi »

In post 217, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 211, Roden wrote:I do think your reads list comes from a town mind set though Margot.
Oh shit. In that case, invert my read on Dwlee. Sorry, I TR'd them solely because I thought you had conf towned them
Why’s the response to immediately invert the read rather than to dial back?
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:09 am

Post by datsi »

In post 226, Datisi wrote:i'm getting positive vibes from margot and i'm interested in what my evil clone thinks of her now
Margot feels a little better but I still have things I want out of her

Also SF feels like town because their reads feel sensible and I think that tends to be the case when they’re town
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:10 am

Post by datsi »

When she’s town*
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:23 am

Post by datsi »

Roden

Datisi
Salsabil Faria
Dwlee99

Aristeia
T3

Not_Mafia
ChaosOmega

innocentvillager

Mewtaph
ssbm_Kyouko
MargotRosa

Locktown, towny, leantown, null, leanscum, scummy
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:44 am

Post by T3 »

imagine not hyperposting
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:26 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 48, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 45, Datisi wrote:
In post 39, Mewtaph wrote:Evidently I think you're more likely to be town than not because I don't think mafia!you steps on my toes as boldly as you have but I've been wrong before.
in what way does salsa's posts towards you make you think it's unlikely to be scum stepping on toes, that doesn't make you feel so from me/omega?

also, can was there a reason you picked her - taking a cursory glance at your topics, i don't see you've played together before?
It felt unnecessarily stand-offish. Scum can accomplish the same outcome (ie. reaching the conclusion of voting me) without navigating it the way that they did.

I chose her because of all places I could place my vote at the time, 1) this applied genuine pressure at the time, 2 votes being the largest wagon possible. This limited my options to a few people already. From there, I guess you could say it's a guessing game. I could be wrong about my read, as I have gotten similar reactions from both town and mafia. It depends on how things develop from here.
Placing a 2nd vote on someone on page 1 with the reason "Applying additional pressure here. Results of said pressure to be determined" does not apply "genuine pressure". Your last game I see, you were town and entered the game with a naked vote on a building wagon. That can actually build pressure. What you've done this game looks fake.

On an unrelated note Mewtaph, what do you think of Margot?

----

ssbm, what is your read on Mewtaph, and what are your thoughts on the iv wagon forming?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 214, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
I think T3 was saying that Datisi is town. Pretty sure he is scumreading me.
In post 215, Datisi wrote:theoretical disagree on "town doesn't care about looking good", but that's besides the point now - do you think kyouko was aware that her push on t3 was shaky and so scum!her wouldn't have made it in the first place?
because it seemed to me like she was convinced her push was great and made sense
so dunno if i agree there
Bolded is not what you were saying a mere 7 posts ago, what changed?
In post 208, Datisi wrote:
In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 152, Datisi wrote:like, if you're a miller, ok
if you're mason miller, why out that you're also a mason
if you're outing that you're a mason, why out a partner as well

if you're mafia seriously fakeclaiming for no reason, why the hell would you do any of that

and going "yeah that seemed like a serious scum fakeclaim to me" feels like it's coming from scum who's grasping at reasons to wagon someone rather than town actually thinking things through
You argue that T3 making that claim would never actually be done by scum, but it's just as easily argued that scum would never actually believe a town player would make that claim, which is what you're accusing me of now.

You say I'm scum that is grasping for reasons to push T3. If you think it's ridiculous or unbelievable that I actually think T3 is lying here, but you dont realize that what you are postulating looks just as ridiculous, you're the one not thinking clearly.

Going to have to disagree with you on T3.
no, i'm arguing that claim would never be *seriously* made by scum. and again, no, i'm not arguing you're scum who believed town!t3,
i'm arguing you're scum who saw town!t3 was doing some bullshit nonsense, decided to play dumb, pretend you believe it, and then pretend to debunk it after "taking it seriously"
. see the difference?
Doesn't seem to me like you really believe that I did this, considering 215.

pedit: Mewtaph I haven't formed a read yet. I think I was scum with him a long time ago either in a newbie or a micro so I'll be looking into that at some point. I'm inclined to townlean just because of the wagon on him but that's not good enough to take him off the table D1 so I'll still have to read.

I'm not caught up to the IV wagon yet and at the point I'm at, IV still has not posted.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 227, Roden wrote:My viewpoint of "town vs scum caring about looking good" mainly comes from my own scum play style, but also something I've noticed in other players. For instance, Titus isn't in this game, but every time I've played with her I notice that she hunts for that town cred ASAP when scum and is a lot more casual D1 when town.

With Kyouko, I haven't really noticed her ever reach for town cred when town. She mainly just pokes and prods, and then starts walling when she's got a better grasp of the game state. I'd like to see one of her scum games though to note the differences.
Large Normal 233 and Mini Normal 2218 are my only recent scumgames. Everything else is pre-hiatus.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:39 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 265, Roden wrote:
In post 261, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Roden

Datisi

datsi

T3

N_M
Aris
CO
iv

MR
Mew
Dwlee

ssbm
I think you're good at vibing out scum, so I'll trust this list if we can sort you as town.
salsa is town but so am I
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”