Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
Kop (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (2): MargotRosa, Kop,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

V/LA: ssbm_Kyouko & GrandpaMo & Rannygazoo party till Monday
giv me pagetop :(
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 974, Dwlee99 wrote:You said you think koba is scum cause they're white knighting me. How is that congruent with thinking I'm scum
I don't just think that Koba!scum is because they defended/WKed you. I specifically said WKing because they themselves think that you are town or townlike.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But Koba can't be white knighting me unless I'm town dude

Do you think Koba/Me is SvS?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Loftwing »

I think that is very likely, yes.

But again, I wasn't arguing for my PoV. I was arguing from theirs. If they believe that you are town, then if I believed what they believed, they would be WKing you. I'm not sure how you're failing to grasp this basic concept.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because it doesn't make sense to say that they're white knighting me from their perspective because from their perspective they're not scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAOOOOO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Jake is so intentionally ignoring any world where I am town. Intentional lying via omission.
Nah nero dude this guy is def scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@loft where's the reads list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It is so scummy you are just straight up ignoring my request
Not even a refusal is you being too scared to acknowledge it and pretend like you didnt see it, another play by omission. The best way to find scum.

Anyone who thinks loft is town here is hard trolling or scum lol
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is Kyo or loft more likely scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Kyo is 100% scum, loft is 95% scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I just like competing scum wagons. My vote will go on kyouko to put her over if needed
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 982, DkKoba wrote:@loft where's the reads list
I'm currently trying to edit a video, and or sleep, because unlike some people, I have a life outside of MafiaScum. Your scummy little butt can wait while I do things that I want to do.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: keep the excuses coming.
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Pandamandamonium
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 943, Loftwing wrote:I don't know whether or not you two are T/S or S/S, but I am very sure that at least one of you two are scum, and have either pocketed the other, or are working together to grab the game by the tail and drag it along to wherever you want it to go.
I find this take to be pretty strange.
Why are you assuming there has to be scum in us and ignoring the possibility of T+T?
Either you’re just bad at mafia for ignoring the possibility or you have an agenda in wanting one of us or both limmed.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, more information about the way you analyze the game and read slots is needed.
I’d like that reads list.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Why did you completely ignore the possibility of town!Kyouko? Or did you consider it, and then dismissed it for reasons? Because I didn't completely ignore both of you being town, I considered then dismissed it for reasons.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve already said that i’m voting Kyouko until they post.
I think their shitty reaction to pressure from Koba and subsequent flaking from the game was extremely scum indicative. If they return and make town posts i’ll change my mind, but if nothing has happened to change my scumread of the slot i don’t see why it should.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 943, Loftwing wrote:Neither you nor NorwEE have answered yet, despite it being a simple question to answer. Do you not have an answer, do you not want to answer, or did you just not see fit to answer it?
Anyone that reads back on the game and exhibits more than level zero thinking can see that both me and Koba have explained our reasoning. To claim that because one of us doesn’t answer the same question repeatedly, that there is nothing there. Looks really bad on the person that makes the accusation because it’s an obvious lie that can be traced back on to them and shows them as an liar that cannot make any arguments in good faith without trying to lie about past events in order to gain future influence.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is ironic that you tried to silence me earlier when your own arguments have as many holes, and is as faulty as this.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Loftwing »

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 943, Loftwing wrote:I don't know whether or not you two are T/S or S/S, but I am very sure that at least one of you two are scum, and have either pocketed the other, or are working together to grab the game by the tail and drag it along to wherever you want it to go.
I find this take to be pretty strange.
Why are you assuming there has to be scum in us and ignoring the possibility of T+T?
Either you’re just bad at mafia for ignoring the possibility or you have an agenda in wanting one of us or both limmed.
So you dismissed town!Kyouko for having a bad reaction when put under pressure (until further notice, that is), rather than just assuming that town!Kyouko is wrong.

Why did you assume that I assumed that T/T NorwEE Koba [claim] was wrong, instead of dismissing that for reasons?
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 943, Loftwing wrote:Neither you nor NorwEE have answered yet, despite it being a simple question to answer. Do you not have an answer, do you not want to answer, or did you just not see fit to answer it?
Anyone that reads back on the game and exhibits more than level zero thinking can see that both me and Koba have explained our reasoning. To claim that because one of us doesn’t answer the same question repeatedly, that there is nothing there. Looks really bad on the person that makes the accusation because it’s an obvious lie that can be traced back on to them and shows them as an liar that cannot make any arguments in good faith without trying to lie about past events in order to gain future influence.
Yeah, because "do people just not read or" is a great way to answer and isn't at all inconvenient >.>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 996, Loftwing wrote:Why did you assume that I assumed that T/T NorwEE Koba [claim] was wrong, instead of dismissing that for reasons?
Because you haven’t shown your thought progression in regards to that at all, so from the perspective of others it’s hard to confirm whether that mindset from you is even real or something you are claiming to have had afterwards.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you didn’t explain how you came to the conclusion that town!Norwee and town!Koba are not likely, why should i believe it was something you actually considered?

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Loftwing »

Some people don't have object permanence.
NorwEE doesn't have Idea Permanence.

Just because I don't actually show my thought process in detail at every step doesn't mean that I didn't have one. There might be various reasons why I didn't put out my thought process, one of them being that I assumed the players reading through why I think that at least one of you or Koba is scum would figure out that I did consider T/T, and that I wouldn't have to explicitly say that and waste everyone's time, and make my posts that much longer. Another reason is that I was specifically asked why Koba was scummy, not why they might be town. Kobe quite literally asked me "What are the scummy things I'm doing th ... t process?", which means that there would have been
literally no reason whatsoever
to mention that I considered town!Koba, because i was literally not asked about that at all. No one asked me that, so why mention it?

You are blaming me for not only omitting something which I would assume anyone reading that would figure out, but also blaming me for omitting something which I
wasn't even asked.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”