roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

this game has too much setup discussion and not nearly enough discussing how scummy clammy is
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by clammy »

Yes, so you say, but you fail to see how important the setup is for us here in this game and that we need to collaborate on our strategy so as not to ruin us entirely.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

way to entirely sidestep the issue of how scummy you are

i'm right on the money again methinks
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by clammy »

right.. i sidestepped a very clearly articulated and fully developed outline of how scummy i am... :roll:
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

deflection! 2 points

why does everyone always expect reasons for a vote to be constantly repeated?
soi soi soi

clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by clammy »

I'm not asking for any reasons, frankly i don't care that you're voting me.
But if you're wanting anything but "deflection" you'd better start coming up with an accusation.
Otherwise, if you're okay with being irrelevant, then continue along this line of posting.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

did you miss the part where you proposed a plan that would out the masons to the scum on day one and then i voted you for trying to enact a plan that is so blatantly pro scum?

thats the accusation that i'd better come up with. still think i'm irrelevant?
soi soi soi

clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by clammy »

Yes.
I didn't miss that at all, you seem to think yourself and that post so important that i should quake at your presence rather than objectively assess your intent.
I choose sense, i still think your post is irrelevant.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm glad we can speak so candidly about this

i do think i'm a big deal

you still haven't addressed the fact that your plan was proscum, but i guess i'll wait til anyone else weighs in on this. not that i wouldn't enjoy an entire page of back and forth between us.
soi soi soi

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Vote Count

Netlava (2)- Dattebayo, Riceballtail

clammy (1)- roflcopter
Riceballtail (1)- Netlava

Not Voting (8)- Pimhel, Sun Tsu, springlullaby,clammy,pacman281292,Light-Kun,raider8169,sotty7

7 will do it
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

roflcopter wrote:did you miss the part where you proposed a plan that would out the masons to the scum on day one and then i voted you for trying to enact a plan that is so blatantly pro scum?
clammy wrote:Yes.
I didn't miss that at all, you seem to think yourself and that post so important that i should quake at your presence rather than objectively assess your intent.
You think it's irrelevant that you suggested such a bad plan? To me, that's actually pretty damn relevant.

FOS: Clammy

I'd also like to second Dattebayo's call to Netlava, asking if the vote on RTB was serious or not.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:03 am

Post by pacman281292 »

wait WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA:

I don't know if docs and/or quacks can target themselves, but if they can, they might then target themselves:
Docs will not die.
Quacks will instantly die; we get rid of them.
There is a 2/3 probability of scum targetting doc or quack (no effects) and 1/3 of scum targetting mason (unlucky).
I hope this works. It's just an idea, and might not work, and it might not be possible, but if it is, then we have a great advantage with two less town-killers. Thoughts?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:40 am

Post by springlullaby »

pacman281292 wrote:wait WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA:

I don't know if docs and/or quacks can target themselves, but if they can, they might then target themselves:
Docs will not die.
Quacks will instantly die; we get rid of them.
There is a 2/3 probability of scum targetting doc or quack (no effects) and 1/3 of scum targetting mason (unlucky).
I hope this works. It's just an idea, and might not work, and it might not be possible, but if it is, then we have a great advantage with two less town-killers. Thoughts?

Mod, can docs target themselves?

Now, quack dying for the purpose of dying is out of the question.
FOS Pacman.

Vote roflcopter
, I don't the way you are pushing your case on clammy.

Fos clammy
, your plan indeed sucks, and unless you can explain clearly what was your bright idea for night action, I'm calling it bluff, and my vote is switching onto you.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:46 am

Post by springlullaby »

Clarification, Pacman's plan fail independently of whether or not doc can target themselve.

The question to the mod is to prevent any possible result to what I see as a dangerous question, or even an attempt at fishing. Docs should not be tempted into answering that question if they know the answer.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:12 am

Post by pacman281292 »

That was just an idea. Quacks can be potentially dangerous for town, because they only kill pro-town players, not scum. In case they find out their sanity (near-impossible) they might work as Xdaamno's Colonel Witchhunter. But it's possible that a quack would never find out their sanity.
But, I think that it's still something very risky, and if the quacks die, we would be left with lots of doctors and a mason group, better than having two weird killing roles that might confuse the doctors.
and, in a last point, questions to mod can just be made via PM.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:06 am

Post by raider8169 »

If the docs could protect themselves that could break the game. After all the scum kill the masons and whatnot the real docs can vote no lynch and protect themselves and repeat.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Riceballtail »

FoS:Pacman
for stating a plan I also don't like.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:33 am

Post by raider8169 »

Riceballtail wrote:
FoS:Pacman
for stating a plan I also don't like.
The plan sounds bad at first but it did have some chance of success. Ones the quacks are out of the picture we have hopefuly 4 docs that can start protecting anyone they can. That should cut down on night kills. I would prefere that we lynch scum during the day and then they nightkill one. Repeat and by the 3rd day docs can start doing their thing.

My plan most likely wont allow docs to start protecting until late in the game when they may not be as useful. I still think that has a better chance of success.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Dattebayo »

I see bad plans as faults in logic rather than scum tells.

Anyway, my scumlist at this point is Netlava, Clammy, and Springlullaby.
Springlullaby wrote:Vote roflcopter, I don't the way you are pushing your case on clammy.

Fos clammy, your plan indeed sucks, and unless you can explain clearly what was your bright idea for night action, I'm calling it bluff, and my vote is switching onto you.
You drop suspicon on Clammy for his bad plan (the same reason as rofl) but also vote rofl for the "way" that he pushes the case. That is somewhat contradictory and your keeping your foot in all doors.

Clammy's posts 80 and 82 come with the implication that roflcopter never came up with the any reasons for voting Clammy (bolded), but when rofl pointed out his reason again, Clammy said that "he didn't miss it [the original point] at all" and then dismisses the post as irrelevant without reason.
Clammy in post 80 wrote:right..
i sidestepped a very clearly articulated and fully developed outline of how scummy i am
Clammy in post 82 wrote:I'm not asking for any reasons, frankly i don't care that you're voting me.
But if you're wanting anything but "deflection" you'd better start coming up with an accusation
Otherwise, if you're okay with being irrelevant, then continue along this line of posting.
I also want to point his use of the word "frankly". It is used quite often by scum. Since scum spend most of the game in a lie, when they tell the truth, they often end up pointing it out.
roflcopter wrote:did you miss the part where you proposed a plan that would out the masons to the scum on day one and then i voted you for trying to enact a plan that is so blatantly pro scum?

thats the accusation that i'd better come up with. still think i'm irrelevant?
FoS: Clammy
FoS: springlullaby
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:
Mod, can docs target themselves?

NO. Doctors in normal games cannot protect themselves. The same applies here.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

holy crap springlullaby thank you for making it so obvious you are clammy's scumpartner.

fos: springlullaby
soi soi soi

pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 am

Post by pacman281292 »

nevermind posts 86 and 89, then.
raider8169 wrote: My plan most likely wont allow docs to start protecting until late in the game when
they may not be as useful.
I still think that has a better chance of success.
At the end of the game, a doc protection/quack fail would be catastrophic and might be the definitive move.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Netlava »

roflcopter wrote:holy crap springlullaby thank you for making it so obvious you are clammy's scumpartner.
Please explain.
Dattebayo wrote:Were you serious with that vote?
Yes, for missing the idea that shortening the number of days may be justifiable if it ends positively for town.

Pacman's plan would make sense if it were to work. I'm curious why springlullaby and rice see it as such a major fail.

Also, one point that I forgot to consider earlier is that quacks will know that they are quacks if they end up killing someone, if protections are assigned correctly. I'm still trying to figure out a good way of making use of this, if it's possible to do so. (else we go vanilla and stick to it unless we hit lylo or something)
clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by clammy »

I see i've got some misnomers to dispell.
Sotty7 wrote:
You think it's irrelevant that you suggested such a bad plan? To me, that's actually pretty damn relevant.

FOS: Clammy
You've changed what i've said. Not that roflcoptor's opinion is irrelevant, nor that the impact of my stated plan here is irrelevant, but that roflcoptor's vote is irrelevant when he demands i respond to him in a particular way when i have no intention to take him seriously.
springlullaby wrote:
Vote roflcopter
, I don't the way you are pushing your case on clammy.

Fos clammy
, your plan indeed sucks, and unless you can explain clearly what was your bright idea for night action, I'm calling it bluff, and my vote is switching onto you.
A bet each way is not scum hunting, nor powerful play, but if it makes you look good and feel big about yourself it's probably all okay.
Dattebayo wrote:I also want to point his use of the word "frankly". It is used quite often by scum. Since scum spend most of the game in a lie, when they tell the truth, they often end up pointing it out.
Lying is poor play from scum, scum should tell the truth as often and as vigorously as possible, telling the truth is how scum get townies mis-lynched for "being caught in a lie".

Or maybe that's too logical.

Or maybe you're not very good at playing scum when you get that role.
Dattebayo wrote:Clammy's posts 80 and 82 come with the implication that roflcopter never came up with the any reasons for voting Clammy (bolded), but when rofl pointed out his reason again, Clammy said that "he didn't miss it [the original point] at all" and then dismisses the post as irrelevant without reason.
I can see how you're reading in there that there was no attached acknowledgment of his original post, but as i've already pointed out in this post it's his vote that i find irrelevant and you're also changing what i said.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Netlava »

springlullaby wrote:Vote roflcopter, I don't the way you are pushing your case on clammy.

Fos clammy, your plan indeed sucks, and unless you can explain clearly what was your bright idea for night action, I'm calling it bluff, and my vote is switching onto you.
I missed this post the first time around but, yeah, this is pretty scummy.
Unvote, vote: springlullaby

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”