Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Knight Daffodil »

To be clear, I am accusing no one of cult associations. I only mean that I sense the noble Knight may step on my feet should we dance together.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 49, Knight Daffodil wrote:I do not think Knight Azure dances to my rhythm. Perhaps I am hasty to judge.
They do say that standing out and sticking out has very little difference.
I am going to enjoy all the spotlights that I've put myself onto me though!
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 49, Knight Daffodil wrote:I do not think Knight Azure dances to my rhythm. Perhaps I am hasty to judge.
You think they are achromatic? Was it the early proposal?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 39, Knight Crimson wrote:My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal didn't occur.
In all seriousness, I'm expecting this to be rejected and did it knowing that. I think it's a fun way to give this game a shake though.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 48, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 39, Knight Crimson wrote:My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal
didn't
occur.

I'm taken in by
Lavender
's lavenderly manner of speaking and ideals for marriage. Color me intrigued.
What can I say?

My reads are but my own will and feelings, and I shall not hold back for the sake of it being early.

I wish for you to be taken off the table with a cool knight who will love, cherish, and nurture your bonds.

And who better to do so than me, myself?
So back up for but a moment.

What were you suggesting we do in following past dance setups?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Knight Marigold »

In post 16, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 12, Knight Seafoam wrote:Knight Lavender, wouldst thou share thy ancestral strategems that we might, in thy own words, become wiser in the hearing?

The false prophet put it best:

Subject: A warlock, a werewolf, and a vampire... [Game Over]
FakeGod wrote:Some more game analysis: I believe that the scum team was particularly weak this round. Getting left out as scum in pre-dance should be avoidable as long as you didn't roll 3 gentleman or something ridiculous like that, and none of the scum players were much influential in the day game. Staying quiet and looking okay is passable, but you're never going to make the endgame pair like that. The mafia wins of the previous iterations had strong dayplay from the scum players, with possible exception of the summer waltz where Luna Fox threw. I agree with Something_Smart that losing the original gentleman 1 was quite a blow.
We go extremely hard to scrutinize every warm-cold blossom of love, and we leave one of the nasties out in the pasture.
Is that not more or less obvious? Try to save the good and eliminate the bad, it hardly needs restating. Why did you believe this to be pertinent?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Knight Lavender »

In post 55, Knight Marigold wrote:
In post 12, Knight Seafoam wrote:Knight Lavender, wouldst thou share thy ancestral strategems that we might, in thy own words, become wiser in the hearing?

FakeGod wrote:Some more game analysis: I believe that the scum team was particularly weak this round. Getting left out as scum in pre-dance should be avoidable as long as you didn't roll 3 gentleman or something ridiculous like that, and none of the scum players were much influential in the day game. Staying quiet and looking okay is passable, but you're never going to make the endgame pair like that. The mafia wins of the previous iterations had strong dayplay from the scum players, with possible exception of the summer waltz where Luna Fox threw. I agree with Something_Smart that losing the original gentleman 1 was quite a blow.
We go extremely hard to scrutinize every warm-cold blossom of love, and we leave one of the nasties out in the pasture.
Is that not more or less obvious? Try to save the good and eliminate the bad, it hardly needs restating. Why did you believe this to be pertinent?
Twas but a shameless play for the sole purpose of getting the field to think before they leapt. Common sense is hardly assuredly common these days, after all.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

Oh by the way I gave few dance games a quick skim.
It looks like the one of the biggest problem that is happening in dance games seem to be town leaving the dance, often after an emotional outburst.
I think we should avoid doing that.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 36, Knight Azure wrote:Hey knights, hey knights.

You know what would be really funny, awkward, eye-soring, and perhaps give your colorful faces a few wrinkles?

A page 2 propose.

Propose: Knight Marigold
In post 44, Knight Azure wrote:
In post 41, Knight Chartreuse wrote:My only wish is to know what about Knight Marigold has taken your fancy already?
Literally the only reason is that Marigold is the closest to being my color's complementary color.
While I am flattered by the offer, I can hardly bring myself to accept such a hasty proposal, especially one based on such reasoning. I'd prefer to bond with someone who establishes trust beforehand.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 56, Knight Lavender wrote:

Twas but a shameless play for the sole purpose of getting the field to think before they leapt. Common sense is hardly assuredly common these days, after all.
I feel as though stating your beliefs directly would have been a more expedient way of getting your message across. But that's merely quibbling with your methods, I would suggest that you doing so shows good intentions.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:40 pm

In post 53, Knight Azure wrote:
In post 39, Knight Crimson wrote:My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal didn't occur.
In all seriousness, I'm expecting this to be rejected and did it knowing that. I think it's a fun way to give this game a shake though.
What would you have thought, had I accepted?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 48, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 39, Knight Crimson wrote:My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal
didn't
occur.

I'm taken in by
Lavender
's lavenderly manner of speaking and ideals for marriage. Color me intrigued.
What can I say?

My reads are but my own will and feelings, and I shall not hold back for the sake of it being early.

I wish for you to be taken off the table with a cool knight who will love, cherish, and nurture your bonds.

And who better to do so than me, myself?
Say no more then,
Lavender
. Let us create a bond and explore what is to come, together.

Propose to Lavender

I am certain the truths of this journey will become clear to us as we brave it as one.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 58, Knight Marigold wrote:While I am flattered by the offer, I can hardly bring myself to accept such a hasty proposal, especially one based on such reasoning. I'd prefer to bond with someone who establishes trust beforehand.
That is completely fine! I would've been more worried if you have accepted right then.

P-Edit: Posting that now, actually.

P-Edit2: Please let me post.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 61, Knight Crimson wrote:Propose to Lavender
Page 3's the charm

I support this btw.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:43 pm

In post 57, Knight Azure wrote:Oh by the way I gave few dance games a quick skim.
It looks like the one of the biggest problem that is happening in dance games seem to be town leaving the dance, often after an emotional outburst.
I think we should avoid doing that.
Tis true, although dances with such beautiful masks such as the ones we have donned lead to less of that.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

I'll be the spoil sport to say: But why?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:44 pm

If anyone should object to holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace (until the voting period, should you be so uncouth as to want to harm my innocent and charming mate)
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 65, Knight Beige wrote:I'll be the spoil sport to say: But why?
I think if we all go "I think my partner is scum I'm going to leave" we kinda obfuscate the information we could be having by getting the wagons to completion.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

I could easily see sir/madame Crimson holding less than noble intentions
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:46 pm

In post 52, Knight Beige wrote:
You think they are achromatic? Was it the early proposal?
No. I just am looking for something else in a dance partner for myself.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 67, Knight Azure wrote:
I think if we all go "I think my partner is scum I'm going to leave" we kinda obfuscate the information we could be having by getting the wagons to completion.
I was actually referring to Crimson proposing to Lavender. Though if you think that, doesn't a random early proposal seem counterintuitive?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Lavender
has me ensnared. Seeing as I already know which
Cool Knight
my heart longs for, I shan't lead anyone else on.

I value a partner who wishes to learn and play together more so than I value being entirely certain of one's background. A little mystery is never unwelcome.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:49 pm

In post 56, Knight Lavender wrote:

I find this reply surprising. I see more of use in post 16 than either of you characterize it, but now that you're folding I wonder if you even meant to say what I believed you had said. I thought it was an insight into the significance of the proposal phase.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

Hi all. It’s interesting that Rainbow Knight is not confirmed town. The optimist in me thinks that it’s just to account for previous games being generally townsided(?). The pessimist thinks something more interesting might be happening. I don’t really think we need to suspect Rainbow just for the sake of it though.
I agree with Azure that we should keep things civil.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

In post 70, Knight Beige wrote:I was actually referring to Crimson proposing to Lavender. Though if you think that, doesn't a random early proposal seem counterintuitive?
Do note that I did that fully expecting the proposal to not go through.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”