Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

is that directed at me or
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1274, SirCakez wrote:My point there was I am constantly mind melding with Ceph and it doesn't make sense for him to be scum with that in mind
wait where did this happen, i thought u were scumreading him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1278, Galron wrote:
In post 1234, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1110, Galron wrote:I'm caught up enough I think. I just haven't found anything to really dig into. The mechanics seem the most interesting thing, but I don't think it's really the right time to talk about that, at least until we have the first challenge under our belts. My reads are awful, and I have this impression that no one's done or said anything really noteworthy. Like in Radio Buzz by this time we had several 1v1s or 1v1v1s. I see a few here, but they're junior varsity spats. I'm seeing what I think is a frustrated Gamma leading the pack, but I'm not sure why he's so scum read, which makes me think I need to go back and read the beginning of the game again, which I started doing. I do kind of agree with whomever said that thing about Ceph being similar to RB, and I think I need more than just that feeling to scum read him I think. I dunno, I'm just missing a ground hold here.
You feel very weird and like muted as compared to radio buzz. There iirc u also kinda missed fhe beginning of the game but ur contributions were p quickly p townie. Idk if the difference here is that u need more time to get into the swing pf things, or if ur just scum. Dunno how to differentiate between those universes just yet

Is there anything i can do to help you get into the game?
I don't know what the difference is. I'm doing my normal thing, other than getting a late start. It seems I got rung up pretty early in that game, and I had a better feel for the player list. I do remember that a lot of what I was saying early on was being misinterpreted, and Rousseau was stepping in and saying, "I think Galron meant this..." which was saving me a lot of grief. And at some point Kyouko started tunneling me in a pretty outrageous way, which gave me a focus.
the pl's between the 2 games overlap quite a bit
but idk there u got into the game p early and were involved and were forming reads that you wanted to make sure u got out before getting hammered and were making very astute observations about the game when u were posting
here you're just kinda floating, don't really have that many reads, and i hate ur willingness to hammer gamma despite ostensibly not having a scumread on him without doing the catchup that u were indicating u were going to do
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1283, ulyana wrote:
In post 1231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1081, ulyana wrote:
In post 1078, Taly wrote:I believe Gamma is at L2.

Let's please keep in mind of the, state L1 and intention to hammer before EoD occurs, if it does.
would also be nice to leash gamma emerald to eliminate someone who is not me if the throne is a kingmaker type deal on account of this entire push feeling like it might be preemptively designed to explain him doing so
He's been voting and pushing like 2/3 of the game at this point. In this universe why do u think he's setting up to kill u specifically?
it is kinda hard for me to find another reason for his push on me at that point as the happenings of the game so far would explain the "disconnect" he was talking about so it didn't really make sense to me outside of like, potentially the kingmaker thing, as it doesn't really seem like gamma emerald thought he would be able to get me chosen for the chair, based on comments after
uh tbf it's kinda hard to find a reason for most of his pushes this game, which have been very mercurial
like idk why this logic applies to his vote on u especially
i don't think he actually thinks he would have been able to get prism flipped either ...?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1423, Dunnstral wrote:What happened to the multiple people who were willing to hammer Gamma?
Gypyx unvoted before I woke to hammer.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma had an opportunity to vote himself into the chair though.
In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:So the theory that they are playing to get into the chair is probably incorrect regardless (though that doesn't necessarily make him town because the chair isn't necessarily or even likely to be good)

I hate this from Dunnstral

100 points for anyone who can figure out why I hate this
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1427, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1278, Galron wrote:
In post 1234, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1110, Galron wrote:I'm caught up enough I think. I just haven't found anything to really dig into. The mechanics seem the most interesting thing, but I don't think it's really the right time to talk about that, at least until we have the first challenge under our belts. My reads are awful, and I have this impression that no one's done or said anything really noteworthy. Like in Radio Buzz by this time we had several 1v1s or 1v1v1s. I see a few here, but they're junior varsity spats. I'm seeing what I think is a frustrated Gamma leading the pack, but I'm not sure why he's so scum read, which makes me think I need to go back and read the beginning of the game again, which I started doing. I do kind of agree with whomever said that thing about Ceph being similar to RB, and I think I need more than just that feeling to scum read him I think. I dunno, I'm just missing a ground hold here.
You feel very weird and like muted as compared to radio buzz. There iirc u also kinda missed fhe beginning of the game but ur contributions were p quickly p townie. Idk if the difference here is that u need more time to get into the swing pf things, or if ur just scum. Dunno how to differentiate between those universes just yet

Is there anything i can do to help you get into the game?
I don't know what the difference is. I'm doing my normal thing, other than getting a late start. It seems I got rung up pretty early in that game, and I had a better feel for the player list. I do remember that a lot of what I was saying early on was being misinterpreted, and Rousseau was stepping in and saying, "I think Galron meant this..." which was saving me a lot of grief. And at some point Kyouko started tunneling me in a pretty outrageous way, which gave me a focus.
the pl's between the 2 games overlap quite a bit
but idk there u got into the game p early and were involved and were forming reads that you wanted to make sure u got out before getting hammered and were making very astute observations about the game when u were posting
here you're just kinda floating, don't really have that many reads, and i hate ur willingness to hammer gamma despite ostensibly not having a scumread on him without doing the catchup that u were indicating u were going to do
:shrug: I guess. I'm not going to post just to be town or to sound town or to fit in. Yes, I said I wanted to re-read some things but the Gamma flip was going to give us an idea of what is going on with this game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1285, Galron wrote:
The game seems stale, and I get the impression that the mechanics are playing a factor
. So getting a flip to see what the hubub is about, even of someone you're unsure about, isn't the end of the world. It seems that Gamma has upped his effort the last day or so, but I don't mind a first day flip of someone I'm even null about in a large game to gain information. But last night, as I was going through things more thoroughly, I could kind of see where Gamma was coming from, and I had some empathy after being so misinterpreted last game.
not sure that flipping gamma is the solution to that problem
and i think town-you would have gone through things more thoroughly to see if you could understand where gamma was coming from before deciding to flip him ...

pedit ok, not sure there's much else for me to say on this then, but i think my position is p clear
Show
Hiatus once more.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm as intrigued as anyone to see what nightless events look like.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1293, Cephrir wrote:i'm not sure if i've done anything i couldn't fake yet. i might argue that figuring that out is y'all's job.

it's unfortunate that accepting death is a towntell, but it probably is
indeed
Show
Hiatus once more.

Saber
Saber
Goon
Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Saber »

In post 1424, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1261, Saber wrote:Toog - His uncaring play is more likely to be town, doesn't give the feeling he cares about how his posts will look every time he pops in. An example would be the vote on Prism.
fwiw the fact that nearly everyone is townreading toog for being too scummy to be scum is a little weird
Weird how? People Too Much Knowledge of Pay-ing on him?

I've had a look at a Toogeloo stagehand game and he does make an attempt to look like he's being useful.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma had an opportunity to vote himself into the chair though.
In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:So the theory that they are playing to get into the chair is probably incorrect regardless (though that doesn't necessarily make him town because the chair isn't necessarily or even likely to be good)

Real eyes realize real lies... or truths!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Galron »

Pooky I'm pretty sure you've brought that up before. What are you asking?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Taly »

Dunn
presumes that scum-
Gamma
would want the chair and therefore could be informed?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Taly »

Dunn
presumes that scum-
Gamma
would want the chair and therefore could be informed?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1295, Gypyx wrote:and does scum!infinity explicitely doesn't have this habit? otherwise it's a tiny bit worthless and i just think infinity is having a hard time playing again there, not much a
that actually makes me raise eyebrows
i think it's more likely to come from scum than town-her given similar situations in past games, yeah
that being said i did like her more recent content
Show
Hiatus once more.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: ulyana
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Taly »

I swear I got pedited by 50 people
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 1428, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1283, ulyana wrote:
In post 1231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1081, ulyana wrote:
In post 1078, Taly wrote:I believe Gamma is at L2.

Let's please keep in mind of the, state L1 and intention to hammer before EoD occurs, if it does.
would also be nice to leash gamma emerald to eliminate someone who is not me if the throne is a kingmaker type deal on account of this entire push feeling like it might be preemptively designed to explain him doing so
He's been voting and pushing like 2/3 of the game at this point. In this universe why do u think he's setting up to kill u specifically?
it is kinda hard for me to find another reason for his push on me at that point as the happenings of the game so far would explain the "disconnect" he was talking about so it didn't really make sense to me outside of like, potentially the kingmaker thing, as it doesn't really seem like gamma emerald thought he would be able to get me chosen for the chair, based on comments after
uh tbf it's kinda hard to find a reason for most of his pushes this game, which have been very mercurial
like idk why this logic applies to his vote on u especially
i don't think he actually thinks he would have been able to get prism flipped either ...?
timing of it i guess or maybe it just felt that way to me because directed towards me
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 1441, Galron wrote:VOTE: ulyana
yeah? is this what we do when wagoned now
j'aurai disparu
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1444, ulyana wrote:
In post 1441, Galron wrote:VOTE: ulyana
yeah? is this what we do when wagoned now
Just because I'm wagoned doesn't mean I don't get to figure out who the baddies are, right?
Saber
Saber
Goon
Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Saber »

In post 1436, Ydrasse wrote:

Real eyes realize real lies... or truths!
Maybe because Gamma hammering himself would be akin to a stagehand claim?

Also Gamma is very clearly not a stagehand trying to get voted right now anyway, given the effort he's putting in.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1310, Taly wrote:If Galron was scum, why **NOT** go against my wishes about hammering intention?

Oopsiss my brain has hit its limt
i was a little confused by the prior version of this lol >.>

and, well, why would he do that after you explicilty asked people not to. would just needlessly call attention to himself

man so many pedits >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 1445, Galron wrote:Just because I'm wagoned doesn't mean I don't get to figure out who the baddies are, right?
was just noting that both you and gamma reached for this

but also

i'm not a baddie
j'aurai disparu
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1447, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1310, Taly wrote:If Galron was scum, why **NOT** go against my wishes about hammering intention?

Oopsiss my brain has hit its limt
i was a little confused by the prior version of this lol >.>

and, well, why would he do that after you explicilty asked people not to. would just needlessly call attention to himself

man so many pedits >.>
Oh right

Wow. I actually have thread influence this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”