Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Did anyone claim this pagetop yet?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1984, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1975, DkKoba wrote:dwlee is pretty towny on dayplay.
Did you read my case on them? DW was playing LAMIST because they were faking the emotions. In the other game they were playing at the exact same time they were completely calm compared to how irritated they seemed in this game. Like 2 separate personalities at the same time.
So far so good. Now why is it not the loftwing slot? I don't think Mama Ru's catch up is AI. Good Scum could do that too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1988, DkKoba wrote:because it isn't helpign the gamestate and scum know who they killed and norwee was a liklier choice than you(and even a50 to be honest).
Geez! You
really
didn't see the Detective crumbs, did you?

This is what I had to say at the time:
In post 195, Almost50 wrote:Like Gamma Emerald once said: That's not a crumb. It's a bread loaf.
In post 193, Almost50 wrote:COME ON, PEOPLE! :facepalm:

Like; I get it. We all get it. The players on ANY other ongoing game get it. The players not involved in any games currently get it. Even the players who got banned or quit playing on the site .. they ALL GOT IT ALREADY. Duh!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You mean to tell me Dwlee crumbed their role earlier?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unfathomable.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1996, Dwlee99 wrote:Eh fuck it I was lying
And now I look like a red ass monkey! :oops:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2032, DkKoba wrote:@a50 can you talk to me about andres townread btw - I wanna hear your side here.
I already explained it, and you should trust me on it. I do have this magical power of deciding who is Scum and who is Town by using a crystal ball, and it tells me to draw random playing cards from a deck, or rearrange the player list in a certain way, or use some Nursery Rhyme such as Eenie Meenie Miney Mo & Hickory Dickory Dock to decide people's alignments. This time the crystal ball told me to rearrange the players list in the alphabetical order.

But we aren't doing Andres today anyway, so don't you worry much about it. Let's just decide which of the Neighbours is scummier, because I have them both in PoE, but I thought Loftwing was scummier, and I don't think Mama RU has changed my impression much. Maybe I need to take another look (now that I'm awake)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was still crumbing detective, I'm just not bulletproof. Take that as you will
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1734, Mama Ru wrote:
G
r
e
a
t
p
a
r
t
y
y
o
u
g
o
t
g
o
i
n
g
!
W
h
o
i
s
u
p
f
o
r
e
l
i
m
i
n
a
t
i
o
n
?

My neighbor Rannygazoo, who had only terse conversations with my predecessor, did not even snuggle up to me even once during this long, cold night.

My brief attempt at flirting was rejected, no one was debriefed. If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else! Can I get an amen?
Like, this I feel is a slightly townie entry, I'll give you that, but that's it. Her was HORRIBLE, starting off by shading you, then shading the whole early wagon on Kyouko, followed by what feels like a tunnel on you in particular.

In she agrees to Dwlee's PoE (Ranny/Nero/Cookie) with a little reservation on Cookie. WHERE did the shade on DkK go?? No explanation.

Yet in she once again accuses DkK of being Kyouko's scum buddy!! Now which is it? Does the Dwlee PoE win us the game or is DkK scum??

I also didn't like or . Titus did ask to be lim'd at some point, so the claim can be tested anyway.

I only have one more thing to add and it's I dislike all the colouring Mama Ru's using in her posts. It's intimidating and it makes me feel like she wants to make an impression and grab attention. THAT I don't think comes from Scum, but she must have like a dozen or so boring lonely hours to be spending ehr time like this.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements Resist the urge to speculate about replacements
I think I like ya. Would you like to join my team or would you rather work with Marcel Marceau?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2049, DkKoba wrote:I believe I was left alive on the assumption I would pursue either cookie or loftwing slot.
I thought someone said cookie was clear?? (I mean someone from the town!Bloc)

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:12 am

Post by cool cookie »

i dont think im clear unless i got cop checked or something?

i feel bad for Charlemagne - makes reasonable points, but my gut feeling is maybe the slot was always scum.

time to ride VOTE: charlemagne
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2173, charlemagne wrote:
Spoiler:
G
r
e
a
t
p
a
r
t
y
y
o
u
g
o
t
g
o
i
n
g
!
W
h
o
i
s
u
p
f
o
r
e
l
i
m
i
n
a
t
i
o
n
?

My neighbor Rannygazoo, who had only terse conversations with my predecessor, did not even snuggle up to me even once during this long, cold night.

My brief attempt at flirting was rejected, no one was debriefed. If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else! Can I get an amen?
This is a terrible, painful gimmick. I can't in good conscience call it scummy because it was probably preplanned, but it is serving as just,,, complete and utter fluff. No reasoning, no actual thought-out posting, just... rainbows.

In post 1747, Mama Ru wrote:
I
a
m
n
o
t
f
o
u
n
d
o
f
t
h
e
w
o
r
d
"
s
c
u
m
"
i
t
w
o
u
l
d
b
e
b
e
t
t
e
r
i
f
t
h
e
l
e
t
t
e
r
s
w
e
r
e
s
h
u
f
f
l
e
d
a
b
i
t
A
t
l
e
a
s
t
o
n
e
l
e
t
t
e
r
W
h
y
s
u
c
h
a
n
e
g
a
t
i
v
e
w
o
r
d
?

s
s
b
m
_
K
y
o
u
k
o
v
o
t
e
d
D
k
K
o
b
a
a
l
l
d
a
y
l
o
n
g
y
e
s
t
e
r
d
a
y
A
n
y
o
n
e
e
l
s
e
t
h
i
n
k
s
t
h
e
s
e
t
w
o
h
a
v
e
r
o
a
d
r
a
s
h
a
n
d
t
i
r
e
t
h
r
e
a
d
s
o
n
t
h
e
i
r
f
a
c
e
s
f
r
o
m
a
r
o
g
u
e
G
r
e
y
h
o
u
n
d
b
u
s
d
r
a
g
r
a
c
e
?
N
o
w
o
n
d
e
r
N
e
r
o
C
a
i
n
f
l
e
w
o
f
f
t
h
e
e
m
e
r
g
e
n
c
y
e
x
i
t
i
n
t
h
e
b
a
c
k
T
h
e
d
r
a
m
a
i
n
t
h
e
"
s
c
u
m
"
w
e
r
k
r
o
o
m
m
u
s
t
b
e
d
r
i
v
i
n
g
e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e
n
u
t
s
a
n
d
b
a
n
a
n
a

L
e
t
'
s
h
a
v
e
a
p
e
e
k
a
t
t
h
e
l
i
p
s
t
i
c
k
c
a
s
e
t
a
l
l
i
e
s
s
h
a
l
l
w
e
?

ssbm_Kyouko (6): DkKoba, LicketyQuickety, Almost50, Hakai, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99,
Dwlee99 (2): Rannygazoo, Wake88,
A game's maiden wagon rarely climaxes to an elimination, is there a safer place for the squirelly ones to distance? I surmise that there is not, and that this wagon is loaded with our drab enemies.

ssbm_Kyouko (4): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, DkKoba,
Dwlee99 (4): Rannygazoo, Wake88, LicketyQuickety, Loftwing,
LicketyQuickety and Hakai readily allowed themselves to be distracted from this large pickle they got themselves into. LicketyQuickety even switched lines to weigh in a newly forming wagon. A wagon started by my emotionally unavailable neighbor I might add.

ssbm_Kyouko (3): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99,
Loftwing (3): Titus, DkKoba, Hakai,
Dwlee99 gains the lead as DkKoba unvotes ssbm_Kyouko to shamefully vote for my innocent predecessor. At least it was fleeting.

Loftwing (3): Titus, Hakai, MargotRosa,
DkKoba returns to their campaign against ssbm_Kyouko. Are they sincere, or are they making a spectacle and turning on a team mate?

ssbm_Kyouko (5): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Rannygazoo, Hakai,
NorwegianBoyEE (3): Andresvmb, LicketyQuickety, Nero Cain,
Loftwing (3): Titus, MargotRosa, DkKoba,
Ah! DkKoba once again changes their mind to vote an innocent. Meanwhile Hakai, and Rannygazoo tuck in the slack and tighten the belt around ssbm_Kyouko. I consider the possibility of distancing.

ssbm_Kyouko (6): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Hakai, Andresvmb, DkKoba,
Titus (2): LicketyQuickety, cool cookie,
cool cookie (2): Titus, Rannygazoo,
Dwlee99 (2): Wake88, Loftwing,
DkKoba wigs out again and stiffs it to ssbm_Kyouko like excess hair spray. Distancing?

ssbm_Kyouko (9):Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Hakai, Andresvmb, DkKoba, Loftwing, Nero Cain, Rannygazoo
cool cookie (2): Titus, LicketyQuickety
Nero Cain leaps out of the closet as Rannygazoo confidently hammers ssbm_Kyouko. Am I seeing distancing and big hulking busses everywhere? It may be so!
This
looks
like analysis, but it really isn't. It doesn't draw a single actual conclusion (except to say that Koba is scum bussing, which if true,,, why not just vote them?) , is highly handwavy, and kind of just says things without any analysis to back it up.
In post 2144, Mama Ru wrote:
~Silence!~

I have made my decision.

Rannygazoo, Neromagneslot, you are the bottom Queens.

It's time to:

L
i
p
s
y
n
c
!

F
o
r
!

Y
o
u
r
!

L
i
i
ï
i
î
i
i
i
ï
i
i
F
E
!

and
DON'T

F
c
k
I
t
U
p
!
!
!
!

I wasn't a fan of the content from the Loftwing slot when I originally skimmed through, and the posting from here has cemented my scumread on it. There has not been one iota of actual content from Ru despite them posting, and I can't see any strong evidence that this slot is town, so I'm comfortable with this: VOTE: Mama Ru. I'm not a fan of voting Ranny right now mostly because they haven't actually posted for a while and I'd like to see a prod/replacement and for them to be able to defend themselves.
I like this post.

VOTE: Mama Ru

The upside is if MR flips red charleman becomes conf!Town to me. ALSO it removes MR (as either alignment) from my PoE, so as step ahead regardless.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2175, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2161, charlemagne wrote:
In post 2153, DkKoba wrote:the thing is no matter what you do, short of voting a very likely townie - it will be something i want because I am 95% sure i have PoE'd the whole scum team :)
This seems like really, really poor reasoning. If you're town, your priors of getting the entire scum team from a random sampling of three players (out of 14 not including you) is 3/14*2/13*1/12 or 0.27%. There can't be
that
many people you consider mechanically town—I'm not sure exactly what you believe, but I don't think that you've said anyone is locktown except House/Titus (correct me if I'm wrong.) That leaves 12 others, so a 3/12*2/11*1/10 or a 0.45% chance of guessing three players and having them being a scumteam. Koba, you're saying you're 95% sure you've PoE'd the whole scum team, which means that your reads based off meta+flips are somehow
one hundred and ninety times better than random.
I really don't understand how you get there, because I don't think that any player in existence (including xyz top amazing wonderful beautiful scumhunters, or even top amazing scumhunters who are intimately familiar with the meta of every player in the game) can be 190x +rand.

Can you walk the rest of the players in this game through the process where you go from the priors to your current state of confidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and honestly I haven't seen those thought processes spelled out where anyone here can be anywhere near as confident as you in your claims.
I'm really conflicted here. To the best of my knowledge you have a reputation for being overconfident/tunneling like this in games when you are town, so I'm hesitant to say this is especially scum indicative, but on the other hand I'd think town you should know better.
koba can you like. respond to this please
cookie is town based on how kyouko treated that slot+ general thought flow is towny.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

also we'll see how this goes because the only way mama ru lim goes through is by influence of the whole scum team imo and if they are actaully scum it will become apparent too
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2191, charlemagne wrote:hammers on scum are +rand town, in my personal experience.
Your personal experience is limited, my friend. Scum have many reasons to hammer their partners. One would be to end the discussion. Another would be "to appear Town". Like, it happens a lot it's totally NAI unless there were two competing wagons both put @E-1 and the player decided to hammer the Scum of the two, and then Scum kill the other and they flip green.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:56 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: charle
sure
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:57 am

Post by T3 »

statistically hammers on scum are actually more than 3x >rand scum
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:22 am

Post by House »

In post 2237, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2173, charlemagne wrote:
Spoiler:
G
r
e
a
t
p
a
r
t
y
y
o
u
g
o
t
g
o
i
n
g
!
W
h
o
i
s
u
p
f
o
r
e
l
i
m
i
n
a
t
i
o
n
?

This is a terrible, painful gimmick. I can't in good conscience call it scummy because it was probably preplanned, but it is serving as just,,, complete and utter fluff. No reasoning, no actual thought-out posting, just... rainbows.

In post 1747, Mama Ru wrote:
I
a
m
n
o
t
f
o
u
n
d
o
f
t
h
e
w
o
r
d
"
s
c
u
m
"
i
t
w
o
u
l
d
b
e
b
e
t
t
e
r
i
f
t
h
e
l
e
t
t
e
r
s
w
e
r
e
s
h
u
f
f
l
e
d
a
b
i
t
A
t
l
e
a
s
t
o
n
e
l
e
t
t
e
r
W
h
y
s
u
c
h
a
n
e
g
a
t
i
v
e
w
o
r
d
?

s
s
b
m
_
K
y
o
u
k
o
v
o
t
e
d
D
k
K
o
b
a
a
l
l
d
a
y
l
o
n
g
y
e
s
t
e
r
d
a
y
A
n
y
o
n
e
e
l
s
e
t
h
i
n
k
s
t
h
e
s
e
t
w
o
h
a
v
e
r
o
a
d
r
a
s
h
a
n
d
t
i
r
e
t
h
r
e
a
d
s
o
n
t
h
e
i
r
f
a
c
e
s
f
r
o
m
a
r
o
g
u
e
G
r
e
y
h
o
u
n
d
b
u
s
d
r
a
g
r
a
c
e
?
N
o
w
o
n
d
e
r
N
e
r
o
C
a
i
n
f
l
e
w
o
f
f
t
h
e
e
m
e
r
g
e
n
c
y
e
x
i
t
i
n
t
h
e
b
a
c
k
T
h
e
d
r
a
m
a
i
n
t
h
e
"
s
c
u
m
"
w
e
r
k
r
o
o
m
m
u
s
t
b
e
d
r
i
v
i
n
g
e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e
n
u
t
s
a
n
d
b
a
n
a
n
a

L
e
t
'
s
h
a
v
e
a
p
e
e
k
a
t
t
h
e
l
i
p
s
t
i
c
k
c
a
s
e
t
a
l
l
i
e
s
s
h
a
l
l
w
e
?

ssbm_Kyouko (6): DkKoba, LicketyQuickety, Almost50, Hakai, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99,
Dwlee99 (2): Rannygazoo, Wake88,
A game's maiden wagon rarely climaxes to an elimination, is there a safer place for the squirelly ones to distance? I surmise that there is not, and that this wagon is loaded with our drab enemies.

LicketyQuickety and Hakai readily allowed themselves to be distracted from this large pickle they got themselves into. LicketyQuickety even switched lines to weigh in a newly forming wagon. A wagon started by my emotionally unavailable neighbor I might add.

ssbm_Kyouko (3): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99,
Loftwing (3): Titus, DkKoba, Hakai,
Dwlee99 gains the lead as DkKoba unvotes ssbm_Kyouko to shamefully vote for my innocent predecessor. At least it was fleeting.

Loftwing (3): Titus, Hakai, MargotRosa,
DkKoba returns to their campaign against ssbm_Kyouko. Are they sincere, or are they making a spectacle and turning on a team mate?

ssbm_Kyouko (5): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Rannygazoo, Hakai,
NorwegianBoyEE (3): Andresvmb, LicketyQuickety, Nero Cain,
Loftwing (3): Titus, MargotRosa, DkKoba,
Ah! DkKoba once again changes their mind to vote an innocent. Meanwhile Hakai, and Rannygazoo tuck in the slack and tighten the belt around ssbm_Kyouko. I consider the possibility of distancing.

ssbm_Kyouko (6): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Hakai, Andresvmb, DkKoba,
Titus (2): LicketyQuickety, cool cookie,
cool cookie (2): Titus, Rannygazoo,
Dwlee99 (2): Wake88, Loftwing,
DkKoba wigs out again and stiffs it to ssbm_Kyouko like excess hair spray. Distancing?

ssbm_Kyouko (9):Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Hakai, Andresvmb, DkKoba, Loftwing, Nero Cain, Rannygazoo
cool cookie (2): Titus, LicketyQuickety
Nero Cain leaps out of the closet as Rannygazoo confidently hammers ssbm_Kyouko. Am I seeing distancing and big hulking busses everywhere? It may be so!
This
looks
like analysis, but it really isn't. It doesn't draw a single actual conclusion (except to say that Koba is scum bussing, which if true,,, why not just vote them?) , is highly handwavy, and kind of just says things without any analysis to back it up.
In post 2144, Mama Ru wrote:
~Silence!~

I have made my decision.

Rannygazoo, Neromagneslot, you are the bottom Queens.

It's time to:

L
i
p
s
y
n
c
!

F
o
r
!

Y
o
u
r
!

L
i
i
ï
i
î
i
i
i
ï
i
i
F
E
!

and
DON'T

F
c
k
I
t
U
p
!
!
!
!

I wasn't a fan of the content from the Loftwing slot when I originally skimmed through, and the posting from here has cemented my scumread on it. There has not been one iota of actual content from Ru despite them posting, and I can't see any strong evidence that this slot is town, so I'm comfortable with this: VOTE: Mama Ru. I'm not a fan of voting Ranny right now mostly because they haven't actually posted for a while and I'd like to see a prod/replacement and for them to be able to defend themselves.
I like this post.

VOTE: Mama Ru

The upside is if MR flips red charleman becomes conf!Town to me. ALSO it removes MR (as either alignment) from my PoE, so as step ahead regardless.
Considering how shit your logic is when it comes to reading me, I give you zero credibility.

VOTE: charlemagne
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Charles
retired
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:32 am

Post by House »

In post 2244, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Charles
UNVOTE: DkKoba

I'm still a spiteful ass, though.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im fine if i get to be on all the scum wagons while your slot watches and does nothing
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2242, T3 wrote:statistically hammers on scum are actually more than 3x >rand scum
I’ll be there to hammer next wagon then.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee wtf :oops:
retired
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

AND..

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”