*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ii think the pooky thing is fair but also i'm just too sensitive i guess or was about the things he was saying when i was like "haha okay no one gives little ydrasse a chance"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Taly »

petapan wrote:
In post 2127, Taly wrote:Every reply from peta in this dialogue chain pings me more than the previous.

1934 sounds like challenging Dwlee's read on Infinity but 1935 throws me off from this idea because peta's focus shifts from defending Infinity to being scumread based off the idea Dwlee is town...

But Dwlee seems more closely in peta's PoE than not, so why set an expectation that Dwlee must be town for him to avoid scrutiny? The framing of the situation doesn't make sense to me and possibly informed. So I figured the post was self-conscious in the interest of peta's defense, not Infinity's. Which is a weird stance to take for town who disagrees with another townread being suspected.

The 1938 post does nothing to sway me from my above thought process. Why would peta be concerned with "down-the-line" when the setup was very unclear? Sure, he could be mislim bait, but there doesn't seem to be a binary elimination setup so far, so this post reads more of just "stop paying attention to me" more than "I don't want to be misunderstood."

And when Galron actually calls him out on this, the aggression in 2025 feels very disproportional to the situation. If peta wasn't worried about being viewed as informed (in the idea that he actually wasn't), why does he spend energy trying to dismiss and antagonize someone he already scumreads? It reads in bad faith, and by this point, I've lost trust in most of peta's intention in the dialogue tree.
taly respectfully this is hot nonsense and if you believe i'm an optimal kill over any of the people not playing it would be an absolute atrocity, especially when the case for me being scum here is so incredibly tenuous

preflip associatives are just awful to use and will lead you down a false path a majority of the time

first point: i wanted dwlee to elaborate on his scumread of infinity. "tonal read" is a really silly reason to be scumreading someone that deep into the game, but it also gives me nothing to work with. i didn't bother pressing him to elaborate, because i do not actually care what the reasoning behind a "tonal read" over 1000 posts into the game is. truthfully, him giving such a crappy explanation is probably +town but iwouldn't hang my hat on that

i already adressed the "down the line" point. it is nonsensical.

how the you read that exchange with galron and conclude
I'M
the one acting in bad faith, i have absolutely no idea
I just don't understand your tone in this situation. Your words make it out to be that any perspective outside of your own is ridiculously off-base, and I get the impression that that comes more from scum trying to articulate a favorable narrative rather than a frustrated town that doesn't feel like they're getting their due consideration.

Also, I'm not clearing
Galron's
intention as pure either, but you didn't check for that, you assumed it wasn't. If you really have such a strong conviction that
Galron
is scum, I want to hear, and I'd be doubly confused on why you vote
Ydrasse
here.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

fwiw i would vote infinity here to die in a normal game because she was actually in that last game where my motivation drained to the point i was actively trying tog et killed to not be a liability in endgame + she's saying that there's like, a bar i need to meet or something i think (?)

which is like... what. you just saw me throw the bar to the ground and you arent factoring that in
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also galron definitely should die at some point btw

wifom or not there was a wagon on him, people spared gamma (i ddint follow closely but that implies some degree of innocence seen in him) and assuming gamma's town you have a counterwagon that was close so like.. has to mean something lmao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Fateful Duel"

Decision 3.0.3
Galron [4]:
Gamma Emerald, Dwlee99, Galron, Saber

Ydrasse [3]:
petapan, Ydrasse, Infinity 324

petapan [1]:
Taly

Not Voting [6]:
ulyana, SirCakez, Gypyx, Toogeloo, Dunnstral, skitter30

With 14 contestants remaining, it takes 8 votes to nominate a duelist.
The contestant with the second-most votes at majority or deadline will also be nominated. Plurality and seniority are in effect for both nominations.

The deadline for this decision is in:
(expired on 2021-10-19 17:07:18)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Tia - Deal with the devil

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──●────────────────────────────  0:25 / 4:44
                       
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hi mt
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2140, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: ydrasse
In post 2141, Infinity 324 wrote:i don't think we should really be worried too much about galron/ydrasse wanting to vote themselves, if they're scum there's a good chance they're just trying to make it seem like they want to be voted. it's unlikely the duel is actually a good thing
Why give scum any power here, though? If they're better informed than town and STILL want to be voted, why feed into that goal?

And if they're town, why risk town eliminations?

I'm not voting
Galron
or
Ydrasse
unless they give me a better idea as to why I should other than
"I want this."

In post 2142, Toogeloo wrote:Why did Gamma shoot Cephrir instead of shoot Galron again?
Because he literally couldn't. Mod mentioned it.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Galron is being replaced.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:20 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2153, Ydrasse wrote:what if i told you the last game i played as town was more or less this
i would tell you i explicitly do not care, because the fact that you can play like this as town does not mean that playing like this makes you town

and i have no reason to not want to kill you over who actually care about solving the game
free crypto
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i dont have a better reason other than being a guinea pig for town to see what happens/if we get to shoot someone + being willing to be leashed (since someone is definitely dying and we know that)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2162, petapan wrote:
In post 2153, Ydrasse wrote:what if i told you the last game i played as town was more or less this
i would tell you i explicitly do not care, because the fact that you can play like this as town does not mean that playing like this makes you town

and i have no reason to not want to kill you over who actually care about solving the game
okay next question

do you think ppl are ~actively scummier~ than me?

absence of towntelling =/= scumming and ive only seen "slightly scummy"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2160, Taly wrote:Why give scum any power here, though? If they're better informed than town and STILL want to be voted, why feed into that goal?

taly respectfully look at these two points and try to tell me what alignment you think we're supposed to be voting here
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2156, Ydrasse wrote:fwiw i would vote infinity here to die in a normal game because she was actually in that last game where my motivation drained to the point i was actively trying tog et killed to not be a liability in endgame + she's saying that there's like, a bar i need to meet or something i think (?)

which is like... what. you just saw me throw the bar to the ground and you arent factoring that in
never said anything about a bar? i just like, think it's +scum for you to be demotivated still, and i don't have any other scumreads, and you didn't seem like you were gonna make yourself readable anytime soon

if you are then great
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:24 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2164, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2162, petapan wrote:

okay next question

do you think ppl are ~actively scummier~ than me?

absence of towntelling =/= scumming and ive only seen "slightly scummy"
no, i want to kill you galron toog and dunnstral immediately
free crypto
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2165, petapan wrote:
In post 2160, Taly wrote:Why give scum any power here, though? If they're better informed than town and STILL want to be voted, why feed into that goal?

taly respectfully look at these two points and try to tell me what alignment you think we're supposed to be voting here
Scum, of course. But why scum under the notion that they'd want it? It seems like a contrast of interest.

~~~

<3
Stay well,
Galron
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

i think it's more likely that the duel is bad and galron/ydrasse are scum who are trying to make town second-guess voting them than they're scum who know the duel is good and want to get in as a result
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1057, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1052, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1042, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1037, Ydrasse wrote:Tbf shiki was coming from an informed perspective with something to latch onto + more content (the callers)
i could see this for sure

gamma actually can you go back and iso her in student council? i think there's quite a difference in her engagement level even from here, plus there's a proactiveness she has here that she didn't there
now I'm not sure
what
to think because she felt more alive in student council looking at her ISO again than she does this game
+town imo, now i need to go back and read though cause i remember the exact opposite
In post 1940, Infinity 324 wrote:like maybe the scumteam is dunn/galron/ydrasse/ceph but probably not right

idk who i should be looking at that i'm not
In post 2037, Infinity 324 wrote:ydrasse often just doesn't really play as town too
In post 2140, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: ydrasse
In post 2141, Infinity 324 wrote:i don't think we should really be worried too much about galron/ydrasse wanting to vote themselves, if they're scum there's a good chance they're just trying to make it seem like they want to be voted. it's unlikely the duel is actually a good thing
In post 2166, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2156, Ydrasse wrote:fwiw i would vote infinity here to die in a normal game because she was actually in that last game where my motivation drained to the point i was actively trying tog et killed to not be a liability in endgame + she's saying that there's like, a bar i need to meet or something i think (?)

never said anything about a bar? i just like, think it's +scum for you to be demotivated still, and i don't have any other scumreads, and you didn't seem like you were gonna make yourself readable anytime soon

if you are then great
i am just ... confused by the things you are aware of and then voting me, i guess
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2169, Infinity 324 wrote:
i think it's more likely that the duel is bad and galron/ydrasse are scum who are trying to make town second-guess voting them than they're scum who know the duel is good and want to get in as a result
...?

what makes you come to this conclusion...?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

that's a very wifom-y approach to take to this and i'm unsure why you're going to that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:27 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2168, Taly wrote:
In post 2165, petapan wrote:

Scum, of course. But why scum under the notion that they'd want it? It seems like a contrast of interest.

~~~

<3
Stay well,
Galron
so then why even argue that at all "if they're scum selfvoting we shouldn't vote them" is just a nonstarter because you're precluding the notion that it's ever possible to vote out scum

which would be a hell of a bastard setup
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2171, Ydrasse wrote:what makes you come to this conclusion...?
i just don't think it's likely that the duel is good, especially since we know one of the duelists dues. if scum has to use their second sabotage then great. i don't think it's would be good game design to have the event be "haha you were supposed to be voting town into this but you had no real way of knowing"
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”