Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2587, ulyana wrote:
In post 2585, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so I went to explain my townreads but it's literally all vibes I remember from over a weekend ago and not like an analysis of anything. I'd just be telling you I like all of them tonally or on a gut level with how they're approaching the thread
and everyone else is just someone you did not have these vibes ?
Correct
I prefer they, thanks :)
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2670, skitter30 wrote:maybe not like exactly toog/dwlee/cakez/gypyx but nearly all other combinations, yeah exactly
i kinda think this is underestimating scum!dwlee but i have limited experience in a not really applicable game so grain of salt
j'aurai disparu
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2266, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1787, SirCakez wrote:
Spare

whatever I'm fine with this
In post 1914, SirCakez wrote:Haven't read but can we spare and move on please
on reread this was scummy
why
In post 2282, unwnd wrote:I think Dunn's way of defense bodes well for him being town

Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
mmmm don't like this
In post 2296, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure if that last post is addressed to me or ulyana

~
also iforgot to say this earlier but i'm kinda losing my earlier townread of infinity
infinity just seems so absent and uninfluential it's really weird and makes me think they are scum too
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2671, ulyana wrote:
In post 2653, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I kinda wanna look at progression on the slots that have since exited his PoE since his list of 9 earlier
*their

it is like, mm, nevermind, like the i got townpings from others so you can die! is just very frustrating regardless of dwlee alignment
sorry
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

im at 95 when I started reading the end was 104 and now the end is 108
FUCK
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: unwnd
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2674, unwnd wrote:I'm not sitting here like yes yes Ydra/Infinity MUST have scum together I have decreed it as such. I definitely say shit in the moment to see what others will take from it. I'm a replacement in a 107 page game missing loads of fucking interaction that doesn't really serve me at this point. I'm trying to get myself into the game and picking and prodding at multiple things. If I ask you 'what about x in comparison to y' for myself it's because I'm petty as well. It seems to have agitated you and honestly I can't read it and don't feel like falling into my own terrible habits so I would appreciate if things didn't spill over because if you're town it's literally just going end up with one of us being dead and flipping green.
Newpaging
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2674, unwnd wrote:I'm not sitting here like yes yes Ydra/Infinity MUST have scum together I have decreed it as such. I definitely say shit in the moment to see what others will take from it. I'm a replacement in a 107 page game missing loads of fucking interaction that doesn't really serve me at this point. I'm trying to get myself into the game and picking and prodding at multiple things. If I ask you 'what about x in comparison to y' for myself it's because I'm petty as well. It seems to have agitated you and honestly I can't read it and don't feel like falling into my own terrible habits so I would appreciate if things didn't spill over because if you're town it's literally just going end up with one of us being dead and flipping green.
sooooo you're worried about blowback from this...?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2586, unwnd wrote:
In post 2583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2544, unwnd wrote:skirting around it
Who do you see as doing this rn
A lot of people. Taly? Cakez? Toog? Saber? even Shiki honestly
Okay
Do you think any of them are sus for it?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that's all i'm getting

"please stop... take a moment... one of us could die... (but i'm really only worried about me dying which is suddenly a threat)"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

The moment I choose not to get emotional (e.g my apparent scumtell) and I have peta/Skitter/You all clamoring that I'm backed into a corner and just saying stuff.

Cool.
Stop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2677, ulyana wrote:
In post 2670, skitter30 wrote:maybe not like exactly toog/dwlee/cakez/gypyx but nearly all other combinations, yeah exactly
i kinda think this is underestimating scum!dwlee but i have limited experience in a not really applicable game so grain of salt
This is underestimating me yea
I prefer they, thanks :)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2668, petapan wrote:i also greatly dislike any suggestion that infinity would be a worthy elim
i feel like i've asked you this before but you seem to be pretty solidly townreading me and i'm not sure why
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like i'm not agitated on a personal level i hope you know

i'm baffled and annoyed because i really, genuinely think you though i would roll over and die and the ways you kept trying to set it all up would be ignored or glossed over because... well, i wouldn't challenge you on it.

because i hadn't done it elsewhere, because like, fuck, everyone else voting me? i get it

but you were just doing it so obviously that i'm not gonna take the fake hand wringing lmao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2686, unwnd wrote:The moment I choose not to get emotional (e.g my apparent scumtell) and I have peta/Skitter/You all clamoring that I'm backed into a corner and just saying stuff.

Cool.
this isn't personal.

but you are saying things (offering olive branches) that aren't reflecting in your words/actions, so i am fighting back. that's it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2685, Ydrasse wrote:that's all i'm getting

"please stop... take a moment... one of us could die... (but i'm really only worried about me dying which is suddenly a threat)"
I don't like being wrong lmfao

Jesus christ

Why would I want to be wrong about you? All I have is my dumbshit reasons which is why we're having this conversation. Which is why I'm throwing You/Infinity out to see what happens. I don't particularily enjoy being gritty with you because I am not
strongly convinced
you will flip scum. I'm sure to that you say 'well why suggest it in the first place' but it's like damn. Why suggest a scumread at all in-thread? I don't deal in absolutes
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:like i'm not agitated on a personal level i hope you know

i'm baffled and annoyed because i really, genuinely think you though i would roll over and die and the ways you kept trying to set it all up would be ignored or glossed over because... well, i wouldn't challenge you on it.

because i hadn't done it elsewhere, because like, fuck, everyone else voting me? i get it

but you were just doing it so obviously that i'm not gonna take the fake hand wringing lmao
I literally don't think this

If I were scum here I think I'd just be like 'oh, Ydra is being apathetic let's give her time' because I think I would really enjoy pocketing you for pocketing me all those times
Stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2358, unwnd wrote:UNVOTE:

Not sure where I'm placing this quite yet. Gut would say on Saber or SirCakez. The former seems controversial and the latter I don't wanna have another game where me and Skitter are just in disagreement but happen to be the same alignment. I was a bit taken aback but her strong words but I'm starting to think that's how she is? I'm more familiar with her towngame but don't have data on her scumgame basically.
i am feeling you don't actually believe I am scum here
which is not good vibe
and this is also kind of buddying Skitter
maybe i was just wrong about Galron WIFOM and it's straightforward
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2691, unwnd wrote:

Jesus christ

Why would I want to be wrong about you? All I have is my dumbshit reasons which is why we're having this conversation. Which is why I'm throwing You/Infinity out to see what happens. I don't particularily enjoy being gritty with you because I am not
strongly convinced
you will flip scum. I'm sure to that you say 'well why suggest it in the first place' but it's like damn. Why suggest a scumread at all in-thread? I don't deal in absolutes
okay so now look at what you said

"why suggest a scumread at all in-thread?"

you were basically telling me the same thing, more or less: why suggest a scumread if i'm not sure of how you play.

like, god damn. you sure seem convinced i WILL flip scum based on your game so far.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2692, unwnd wrote:
In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:like i'm not agitated on a personal level i hope you know

I literally don't think this

If I were scum here I think I'd just be like 'oh, Ydra is being apathetic let's give her time' because I think I would really enjoy pocketing you for pocketing me all those times

i want to believe you on this but i really just can't. i (was) easy pickings, and even if you'd WANT to do that you'd probably just want to win.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

i'm serious about ydra being town btw i just thought it was funny to quote the post i did

i don't really know about unwnd but i'd be ok voting him here
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

and you can't really decide to pocket me when i have misgivings, and i am going back and forth on your slot with doubts (i think you are a little towny, but i think the game so far feels more like you should be scum)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2694, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2691, unwnd wrote:

Jesus christ

strongly convinced
okay so now look at what you said

"why suggest a scumread at all in-thread?"

you were basically telling me the same thing, more or less: why suggest a scumread if i'm not sure of how you play.

like, god damn. you sure seem convinced i WILL flip scum based on your game so far.
The end of that post where I said I don't deal in absolutes should explain why I'm not convinced

In no way will I ever be confident as a replacement in a game with such a scale and a nuanced playerlist. That includes yourself. Fuck me for trying though? I gave my take and it ended up with You/Skitter/Peta all convinced I'm putting on an act or something. I don't like saying this because I'm sure one of you will go 'heh he's just appealing' but like if my green flip needs to wake you up then whatever. I've been doing me and if I die doing so then, whatever.
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

and like, beyond that?

it's shitty that you repped into a slot that i think should die. the wifom from before is useless; galron was protected. he was, however, wagoned for a reason.

i have a townread on the person who was on his opposing wagon.

to ME, how i see a game? i don't think a town (and THIS TOWN) can be so egregiously wrong as to fuck it up and get two t/t wagons

and if we somehow did, if one of those people are scummy, kill them and figure it out since we were DENIED THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE IT
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”