Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 474, Pan Smierc wrote:Ben is townreading me despite that - are they stupid now? Seems they are able to see a world where I say that. Klick too. You townread them both. What's up STD - why dont you ask them why they think despite that that its viable I'm town - Because why would they disagree with such a decisive piece of evidence as you are claiming! Really come on :)
This post is a ride lmao
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

Yes I'm using some AtE - but you're completely pretending to be ignorant of the content of what i'm saying.

Does town!koba never use ate? are you going to claim that StD?

answer please. does town koba never AtE? does that make it implausible to be town?
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

In post 476, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 474, Pan Smierc wrote:Ben is townreading me despite that - are they stupid now? Seems they are able to see a world where I say that. Klick too. You townread them both. What's up STD - why dont you ask them why they think despite that that its viable I'm town - Because why would they disagree with such a decisive piece of evidence as you are claiming! Really come on :)
This post is a ride lmao

your reaction to reading that because I'm right
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

discred me more i wanna build a stronger case on you that you are not solving at all and are pushing the agenda I'm saying you are <3

Please!

I really love when scum do exactly what I say they are doing <3
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

I can't wait for everyone that isn't T3 to come and read what you are saying and what I laid down and you to be wagoned.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:07 pm

You weren't like this at all when you were death tunneling town emberbloom

Die scum die
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

quote examples StD - please!
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

and emberbloom was 3rd scum please.
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

Subject: Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!
DkKoba wrote:LMAO
My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.

I won't drop the secret to what scum me does very differently until later but LMAOOOO you're so reaching.

Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned i have not given a single one other than to call you scum.
guys koba is so different and hasnt posted anything like this in this game yet.

zomg.
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

In post 81, DkKoba wrote:ember I'll let you sit and think about how you fucked up

all you've done is say I'm toxic - not that i'm scum, with a lie thrown in to try to frame me as scum.
In post 82, DkKoba wrote:scum barks I bite back
In post 83, DkKoba wrote:I'll tell you a secret - People who rand scum against me for the first time think I'm an easy push because I word things awkwardly and am prone to emotion.

Those people end up with *heavy* regret later, and even have self hammered themselves for me :3
In post 84, DkKoba wrote:ember also spewing toxic as their partner via shitty distancing is the cherry on top tbh
In post 85, DkKoba wrote:
In post 80, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me
If you're playing this game to win and not your future games, then I feel like leaning on your past games so heavily, kinda goes against the spirit of that rule.
This was literally explained later about stuff that is NAI about me, nice try trying to use this against me tho LMAO
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game.
This post above is also kinda gross, because I'd rather you hunt scum than just lay into someone to try and "teach them a lesson". Especially someone who's admitted they lost interest and came back. Do you know who else lost interest in mafia for a long time? Myself. I'm glad I'm playing under a new username, so that players here don't waste their time looking at games from six plus years ago that I couldn't even remember playing at this point. (see cows' ).

are you sad I might be a tough push?

Anyway.

Koba, it seems like you're getting more into an argument about Meta and its use ITT, rather than contribute anything substantial to the game. How does - telling people your current posting is 'confirmed' Not Alignment Indicative according to witness - differ from a trust tell, or at least not get similar enough in argument?
HAHAHHA is this scum venting about how they cant use stuff they would normally try to use as ammo against me? rich as hell. what is this supposed to mean ember? Why is what I've said insubstantial? Its literally early game and you think that im going to wax and wane some amazing analysis? what i posted was perfectly sound for early game - can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I? I would love for you to do so.

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned
i have not given a single one
other than to call you scum.

Did you not just link an entire offsite game and everything to explain your read on Hockey? Actually, it was toxic - the person you're calling scum - who was the first person to ask you about Hockey. You essentially said your read was not alignment indicative, but also that your exp with Hockey has only been with scum!Hock, yes? Implying this is town!Hock?
I said I am HESITANT about reading hockey as town here because i got snowed - you dont get to lie via omission. I will call you out everytime. You are done.

Well, I'm surprised you went that deep into all of -gestures- that mess, instead of asking why toxic was inquiring about the vote. Given that Hockey had voted STD... for voting toxic. You engaged with the person you're calling scum to defend your read
i do this all the time especially early game because I am actually evaluating those people - YOU YOURSELF SAID THEIR EARLY POSTS WERE BAD AND THEN SAID THERE WAS A GOOD ONE LATER - so don't even try to give me this shit
, and are attacking people for calling out your use of Meta as a defense, yet didn't bother:
- asking about the chainsaw defense above, at all.

- inquiring more about toxic's lack of vote and blatant lurking (as toxic admitted to leaving as bait).

- or even my own post calling interactions between four players "noise" and blatantly choosing not to interact. (but were fine with also voting toxic who I started an easy pressure wagon for; showing you have the capability to
appear
like you're scumhunting at minimum)

And yet. You had multiple points to find something to latch on to, yet you seem to only have "light pings" as reads; casting implied town vibes on Hockey and scum vibes on STD along the way in .
hockey was barely the whim of a vibe - and STD was fake pressure to push out of RVS - this is how i play the early game often. got anything better?

I don't like this playstyle. It looks genuine, sure, but you're not actually
doing
anything?
HAHHAHA we aren't even at post 100 my guy - looks like you realized this during this post and had to pivot into trying to shade me on purpose

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.
Hey, Koba. Just because the games titled, "I tell you what I'm doing", doesn't mean that's like, a post restriction for
you
:lol: but how is this post scummy bud? Why did you include it? Oh wait right - its fluff to make your case seem bigger than it is.

VOTE: Koba

Why tunnel in on toxic for voting you while you're handwaving Hockey's RVS vote on you due to 'personality'? Why did you genuinely answer someone who you thought was scum and was trying to "pressure" instead of applying more pressure or wondering why toxic was inquiring? Why not ask about me voting someone
outside
you/cows/HockeyFan?

Why not push Hock for reasoning on his STD chainsaw vote - if you were legitimately trying to solve this game via a meta playstyle - given your small sample size with his meta, then?

In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
I refuse your olive branch.
As another player coming back off a long burnout, regardless of anyone's alignment here, I concur with toxic.

Maybe dialogue with us instead of pretending like you're better than us.

holy balls i got bored in ediitng in replies - this shit is all fluffy bullshit.
In post 86, DkKoba wrote:ok nvm maybe toxic is town and im just big mad lol

but ember is *definitely* scum

VOTE: ember

we humbling ourselves here
In post 88, DkKoba wrote:
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
nothing
In post 40, DkKoba wrote:i haven't seen a hockey town game yet but ive been town vs scum him and also coached him while being scum with him - and I get different vibes from both those games rn.
substantial
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
btw
In post 47, DkKoba wrote:
In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

now dialogue with me instead of pretending like you're better than me
I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
can u point out the difference STD im having trouble??

is it the playerlist ?
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

protip dont blatantly lie when i can pull up with receipts!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:14 pm

In post 483, Pan Smierc wrote:and emberbloom was 3rd scum please.
Nani
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:15 pm

I'm pretty sure I have faith that the town will see right through you
Pan Smierc
Pan Smierc
Goon
Pan Smierc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Pan Smierc »

words said before i get you limmed as scum and then your team has to kill a miller claim
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 462, Save The Dragons wrote:Huh

You said mislim instead of elim

That's TMI

That's where you called why town
Actually I think it's a bit ludicrous that you are doubling down this hard.

Koba, I'll look at the links when I am done with morning stuff.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 453, Pan Smierc wrote:I am thunderdoming StD. Either you are with me or you are not.

@ben and anyone else I highly suggest you go through these games and look at how StD plays on D1 early game, its night and day:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86404
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=86330

was gonna link 1 more but too lazy to find among the myriad of games STD has on his profile.
Sure, he seemed quicker to form reads and less tunnelly in the Open, but it was also a more active game.
I'm not sure the Large Normal is comparable because it would have been a much more intensive game.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:33 am

Post by T3 »

Std koba stop arguing
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by lendunistus »

Gamma Emerald replaces cool cookie.

Enchant replaces mozamis.

Not_Mafia has been prodded. This is their first prod.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Enchant »

I am confirmed town.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:05 am

Post by lendunistus »

Now seeking replacement for Thynhith.

The deadline will be frozen until a replacement is found.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sup nerds
I'll probably read in a bit but if anyone wants to give a sparknotes of the game that'd be cool
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Enchant »

Why so many replaces?
DArby
DArby
He/Him