Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 272, Three wrote:
In post 266, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
In post 268, ILUVYTHAN wrote:
In post 250, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also nyeh
i totally get bumping to get a pagetop but eleven posts is a lot even for me
In post 252, Three wrote:Good bye Alice.

@NM:
Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
reality to three,

neither of you are getting voted out rn, you only have one vote. idk why ur asking anybody to shoot or saying good byes atm
I'll respond to Alice and Duck in a few hours. But the last game I had was a fucking nightmare. I caught scum early into Day 1 but town mislimmed me instead and refused to vote out the caught scum afterwards because he told them not to. I was also Jailkeeper but got fake CC'd...by a VT.

So yeah I'm going to be bitter and paranoid towards town and I have every right to be. Especially when this player list features some of the townies from that game that either voted me or blindly sheeped scum. I am going to make my reads very loud and very clear in case dumb shit like that happens again.
That's not something very rare. Be more positive and nice. It really works.

But... you are still scum this game.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Three »

In post 253, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 52, Three wrote:Bad idea. Scum have a Doc, if we call out the target and you would hit scum they just protect them. If you would hit town they can still protect them for the WIFOM. And if you're fake claiming Vig but you're still town, they can Watch your target to see if you actually are Vig.
Just shoot the scummiest slot tonight so scum can't anticipate who to target and just default to protecting themselves.
- You pretty much blindly accept they are telling the truth.
...Except I don't, which you acknowledge.
In post 55, Three wrote:Nobody should publically CC. NM gets naturally resolved tonight. If he's true claiming then mafia deals with him. If he's fake claiming then the real Vig's bullet will be the CC.
- Then you say he is either telling the truth, or if he is fake claiming the correct option is obviously to have the real vig shoot him. Which is just... horrible. Like planting the concept that the only 2 options are Skum or Vig is just a bad mind set.
If he's VT fake claiming Vig that is just a worse outcome. I'm not "planting" a concept, I'm assuming NM isn't flat out game throwing and fake claiming Vig as VT. If this shit happens two games in a row then town is just doomed.

Furthermore, why aren't you considering that maybe I could want scum to waste their Watch on NM?
I'm not pretending anything, but nice assumption. You still lied and made a hypocritical accusation and you're trying to dance around the fact. Good bye Alice.
@NM:
- And then there is this case on Alice, which, while I don't really agree with the extremeness of it, at least it is a case. But then you go ahead again and put absolute faith in the fact that NM is the Vig. And you also set up a situation that like literally no one as town should EVER be confident in a game this size on Day 1 to state - "If I get eliminated then eliminate this person". That is just absurd.
Who the fuck cares? The Vig decides their own action. I'm just saying what I want them to do.

Why aren't you questioning Alice? She said I'm the scummiest person in the game. Why is it not an issue for her to want me voted out, but if I want her shot suddenly that's just too far? This is such a weird defense of Alice that excuses her behavior while villainizing my own.
1) Why are you so confident NM is the vig?
2) Why would you not consider NM being VT?
3) Other than the obvious OMGUS, why are you so hellbent on Alice?
1) I'm not? You even admitted I'm not lol.

2) I considered it. But then I decided I really don't want to deal with this game if we have VTs fake claiming roles and fucking over actual PRs
again

3) Hellbent? Dude nothing's even happening this game and I'm trying to play the game and get reads. Did you prefer it when we were doing fuck all and extending the RVS stage halfway into the first day?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Three »

In post 255, AliceK wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:
In post 234, AliceK wrote:
In post 232, Three wrote:
In post 229, AliceK wrote:
In post 222, Three wrote:
In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
In post 121, AliceK wrote:Based on fact that Jackson is active and didn't get prodded or replaced out he is very likely Town.
Alice: "Three is scum because he isn't giving out many reads"

Also Alice: has exactly two reads, one of which is based solely on the fact a player posted in the thread

Yeah that wasn't a real read on me Alice.
Three reads. You forgot about yourself. Three is more than zero.

It is very real. I have a nose for early reads and your aggressive response is beyond my expectations. You probably though you can scare off a new player. Bad news. I am not going anywhere.
Cringe.

Also two reads vs three reads isn't the massive difference you think it is. Just admit you're being a hypocrite with fake reads.
You don't get it. I am doing reads (1+) and you just attacking no posters to pretend you are doing something. Then say that I have no arguments behind my vote. You are cringey here.
I'm not pretending anything, but nice assumption. You still lied and made a hypocritical accusation and you're trying to dance around the fact. Good bye Alice.

@NM:
Scums really like to focus me and I don't know why, can you enlight me?
That's my line.
In post 256, AliceK wrote:
In post 251, Three wrote: That's not a fallacy lol. I was referencing a game that just happened where almost that exactly happened.
And that is also a fallacy called appeal to probability. You take it as granted when it is only likely to happen.
No, it isn't. It's literally an anecdote. Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about already. :roll:
In post 273, AliceK wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
Why are you asking NM to shoot me instead of trying to build a wagon?
I'm not? Are you paying attention to what I wrote at all?
In post 275, AliceK wrote:
In post 272, Three wrote:
i hate this so maybe not
In post 268, ILUVYTHAN wrote:
In post 250, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also nyeh
i totally get bumping to get a pagetop but eleven posts is a lot even for me
In post 252, Three wrote:Good bye Alice.

@NM:
reality to three,

neither of you are getting voted out rn, you only have one vote. idk why ur asking anybody to shoot or saying good byes atm
I'll respond to Alice and Duck in a few hours. But the last game I had was a fucking nightmare. I caught scum early into Day 1 but town mislimmed me instead and refused to vote out the caught scum afterwards because he told them not to. I was also Jailkeeper but got fake CC'd...by a VT.

So yeah I'm going to be bitter and paranoid towards town and I have every right to be. Especially when this player list features some of the townies from that game that either voted me or blindly sheeped scum. I am going to make my reads very loud and very clear in case dumb shit like that happens again.
That's not something very rare. Be more positive and nice. It really works.

But... you are still scum this game.
Yeah I know it's not rare, it just happened. Being nice and positive doesn't work because it just gets me voted out.

Keep saying I'm scum. I'm sure the Vig definitely won't shoot you after you shit push me for literally zero reasons and I flip green. :)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:29 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 274, AliceK wrote:
In post 271, JacksonVirgo wrote:Apologies for not posting much. Haven't got much time between work and getting the first dose of the vaccine today.
That sounds more like scum Jackson.
U wot
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:22 am

Post by fua »

There’s a difference between CCing Jailkeeper claim when you’re a townie and claiming a PR out of nowhere as a VT, especially in this setup where everyone should logically be assumed to be claiming VT because it’s so easy to be opened up for a CC.

My ultimate solve is Kyoko, Jackson, and one of Aaron/Three.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:24 am

Post by fua »

My Three scumread is mostly for meta reasons, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:26 am

Post by fua »

Actually.

VOTE: Jackson for contributing nothing beyond the occasional commentary on posts directed towards him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Isn't mozami caught
I prefer they, thanks :)
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:46 am

Post by fua »

Are they? I wasn’t paying attention.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

4.5 days since they posted

There was a case against them

We got some votes

Feels like people have a short attention span and want to go elsewhere
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:02 am

Post by fua »

Fair enough.

VOTE: Mozamis
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Idk how close we are to hammer so be careful but yea
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by fua »

I mean either way it feels like we’re not getting much done beyond arguing about semantics. Why not just vote someone who went inactive as soon as a case was posited to them?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Truly
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

Intent
:P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 273, AliceK wrote:
i hate this so maybe not
Why are you asking NM to shoot me instead of trying to build a wagon?
why am i quoted in this i'm not asking NM to shoot you
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:52 am

Post by fua »

yeeeeaaah in gavubg root canal and i just got anasthesia and im shaking fuck yea
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:52 am

Post by fua »

Fuck
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:53 am

Post by fua »

they injecred the anestheia into my gums with three syringes now im
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Mozamis hasn’t posted again huh? They could be caught Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 284, Dwlee99 wrote:4.5 days since they posted

There was a case against them

We got some votes

Feels like people have a short attention span and want to go elsewhere
They haven’t been prodded though?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 149, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 40, mozamis wrote:
In post 33, fua wrote:Alice, Uglyduck, and Jackson are the only three that came in and posted without giving a vote
good spot. if we dont PL NM - which we really should - these three seema good place to start.
In post 41, mozamis wrote:wow normally these large games are mental, this is really quiet.
fua prvisional town read for his good spot about people posting without voting.
and these posts without response from fua could be either TMI that Fua is town or a weak reason to plop a townread on a buddy
VOTE: Mozami
My perception was that mozamis looked to actively be trying to pocket a player without even really explaining their thought process, establishing any additional reads, or trying to engage. STD basically accurately described it much more succinctly than I am here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 41, mozamis wrote:wow normally these large games are mental, this is really quiet.
fua prvisional town read for his good spot about people posting without voting.
Like this reasoning is also total garbage. Never in a million years would I throw out a TR on someone else because they made a factual statement about players putting votes down with no reasoning. Why not, you know, ask those players for their reasoning? Or try to understand if this is an appropriate way of approaching an early SR? I would argue it isn’t, but that’s just me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 61, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 60, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 55, Three wrote:Nobody should publically CC. NM gets naturally resolved tonight. If he's true claiming then mafia deals with him. If he's fake claiming then the real Vig's bullet will be the CC.
Agree that if they are not Vig, then real vig should not CC.
However, the rest of it is not that simple.
I would normally say that vigilante should never counterclaim and just shoot them instead if possible, and I usually would not have an issue with an early likely-meme claim but in this specific setup, but with a mafia watcher and doctor that could very well be a play to get N_M shot and possibly healed to get the vigilante outted and kill them off early.

Not saying that's what I believe is happening, but it's one possible play that I do not want to have overlooked.
I don’t think you willingly offer this perspective as Scum so quickly. You might have been looking for Town cred, but I have a feeling Scum are more willing to agree with this once the logic has been laid out, only to leave open the possibility that the Vig plays suboptimally or no one else thinks of this. That’s why I threw you a TR. Now, since the setup is open, surely it’s more likely that Town would arrive at this conclusion, so there’s a chance a Scum player might just quickly offer it up. And that’s why I said it was an early read and nothing definitive. But I’m also trying to get a reaction.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 199, Aaron wrote:Fastforward slide 6
*click click*

I seem to mostly agree with Andres on things. I disagree on Ugly Duck though the opinion is shaky. fua being a traitor is something I can get behind for sure. contrary to popular opinion, i feel that mozamis is town. if anyone hammers anytime soon, they will get quite a furious Aaron on their hands tomorrow especially if mozamis is in fact an ally.

the end of slide 6 footage makes me question Dwlee. The thought process felts manufactured. It feels a bit like when you have an essay and it's not long enough so you add filler words and transitions. Take from that what you will.

*click*
You agree with me on most things except for the main Scum Read I’m expressing? I guess I would ask that you expand on that a bit.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”