Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Andante »

I skimmed what I missed earlier, and the only things that really stood out:

A) Yall did absolutely nothing but call me scum?
B) Aza has ONLY talked about me all game. and is literally death tunneling me, and I'm not sure if there's good intentions behind it, cause at what point would town go "I will tunnel Andante till the end of time, and basically ignore reading anyone else here" like, even for me, there's a point I'll just step back go, ok, maybe this read is wrong, let me look elsewhere. And especially changing the reasoning towards the end to "omg Andante has been on the site!! this is a fake v/la" omg, I was on and didn't post... I wonder how it got announced I went v/la... almost like I had to tell someone... we're so smart over here.

I'm struggling to get a genuine read on Aa, cause I'm really likely to just turn around and tunnel those tunneling me when there's no logic to it... but come on!!! 2 whole days of "Andante not town!!!" dude, so we flip me now, then what? I flip green and you go all "can't be me!!!" cause I hate to break it to you, I'm not scum lmao
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 608, T3 wrote:this kind of manipulation is pretty towny but i also feel like scum you could churn it out in your sleep
What do you MEAN by
"this kind of manipulation"/.
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Andante »

Also, I have more posts than a lot of people here, so I'm not quite sure, why I MUST return for anything to happen, someone was even like "have them claim" like seriously? Is this a game town seriously would just want a massclaim d1? In WHAT WORLD does people instantly claiming help town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: azaariah
Yeah I’m good here unless I see actual solving rather than just “push the LHF slot constantly” from him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Andante »

No joke, the only things I read in the mess from the last 48 hours was all this talk about me... how is it so strange to believe I'd want to know why my SR is wrong... Why is it bad I answer a question for someone else with sarcasm? like seriously... A whole bunch of that was making me mad, well guess what Aza, I'm here now, say stuff to my face
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Andante »

am I really a LHF slot? dang... that's kinda sad not gonna lie
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

oh yes is undoubtedly cringe
you know, EVRY time that has been use on me re gard less of my alignment the person has come out on top as town
im not going to ACTUALLY use that because admittedly my sample size is low
but if i wer to put it in bullshit mafia terms it'd be like "town's obsession of something that's insignificant and comes off as weird is
HARD
to fake
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Andante »

If there's anything actually important that happened please someone at least tell me who/what happened, but like, I genuinely don't think much more happened than Aza screaming I'm wolf, I mean yeah sure, doggo wolf, close enough, but all these "cases" COME ON... trying to make something out of nothing. Literally nothing was happening in the game, someone had a different read than me, I wanted to know why. this is like the 10th time I've said so, definitely said it back when it actually happened too, yet I'm being pushed and voted for nothing?
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 632, Andante wrote:If there's anything actually important that happened please someone at least tell me who/what happened, but like, I genuinely don't think much more happened than Aza screaming I'm wolf, I mean yeah sure, doggo wolf, close enough, but all these "cases" COME ON... trying to make something out of nothing. Literally nothing was happening in the game, someone had a different read than me, I wanted to know why. this is like the 10th time I've said so, definitely said it back when it actually happened too, yet I'm being pushed and voted for nothing?
T3 spent 1 hour and 16 minutes reading Something_Smart ISOs and has come with the verdict that they are
TOWN
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 633, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 632, Andante wrote:If there's anything actually important that happened please someone at least tell me who/what happened, but like, I genuinely don't think much more happened than Aza screaming I'm wolf, I mean yeah sure, doggo wolf, close enough, but all these "cases" COME ON... trying to make something out of nothing. Literally nothing was happening in the game, someone had a different read than me, I wanted to know why. this is like the 10th time I've said so, definitely said it back when it actually happened too, yet I'm being pushed and voted for nothing?
T3 spent 1 hour and 16 minutes reading Something_Smart ISOs and has come with the verdict that they are
TOWN
LMAOOOO WAIT WHAT?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Reading my meta, not just my ISO in this game.

And he didn't even really give a concrete reason.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Andante »

I'll look into that, I just skimmed SS's ISO and saw nothing that screams town to me, like, more null than anything, idk how anyone spend 76 minutes on that lmaoooo
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Hella Jeff »

no like across multiple games liek SS said
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 533, T3 wrote:I just tried to meta ss and got nothing except general just different vibes between scum and town games. This game he’s got the *town vibe* so that’s good I guess?
lmao, does anyone here have a good iso?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Andante »

Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Andante »

but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
Do you have any other reads to talk about?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 505, MegAzumarill wrote:Andante (2) NorwegianboyEE, T3

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
+1 this; Andante, you said we spent our time calling you mafia, but I would appreciate hearing what you think of the content that wasn’t about you (because there is some).
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:37 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Vote Count 1.0.3

Andante (4) NorwegianboyEE, T3, Azaariah, Holiday [E-3]
Azaariah (2) osuka, Gamma Emerald
T3 (1) Dwlee99
Gamma Emerald (1) geraintm
Hella Jeff (1) Almost50, April Ludgate

Not Voting (4) Andante, Something_Smart, Hella Jeff,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-22 18:17:16)

Mod Notes:
VC is done by hand. Please let me know if I mess something up.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 642, Andante wrote:

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
I am also voting you currently and have an explanation as to why. After you speak about other slots, you can visit that as well if you want.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
No cause there is literally nothing of significance. I still sr T3, like I did at the start, I saw April tried to explain the townyness or something, but I don't see it, and everyone else has been coasting/chilling and kinda joining the push on me for 0 reason.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 639, Andante wrote:Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
What do you consider to be actual content?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.

*Moves uncomfortably close to your face and whispers"

"...I think you've been scummy buddy"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 645, Holiday wrote:

I am also voting you currently and have an explanation as to why. After you speak about other slots, you can visit that as well if you want.

Please share why I'm the best lim here. Like I don't mind going if it gets town closer to finding scum tomorrow, but limming me is giving no information lmao

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”