AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:14 am

Post by AliceK »

Hmm, so far I was trding JV, because I think I know his scum meta (lurking to replace out, or be completely lost, memeing all game). This is something new, I think it, he might be frustrated not because of attack but because of Kyoko flip.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 733, Aaron wrote:
In post 709, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why would the vigi shoot the JK
What???!!? You think the vig shot fua and scum shot RCE?! I completely take back my townread on you.
Sorry this was totally my bad. I understand what JacksonVirgo means now.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Aaron »

The issue is that I think both of these flips were actually pretty obvious. There was no way scum didn't shoot the Jailkeeper and RCE was a good vig shot that was pretty universally agreed on for the whole day.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 738, Three wrote:
In post 732, Aaron wrote:
In post 713, Three wrote:
In post 706, Aaron wrote:I think that they are most likely town but it's hard to explain why when it's purely gut. Expecting to be shot is also such a strange thing to say, in a towny way.
Does this extend to Alice?
No. Alice doesn't have a typical mafia player's playstyle. You can't use general tells on them because of that.
Ok, then who is in your PoE?
I don't know honestly. I do think that the out of the people who are saying that scum are all off wagon there is either 1-2 scum or scum is actually all off wagon. It's just unsettling that no one scum reads me. Yes, I voted flipped scum but I also did nothing for most of the day. I thought people would scum read me for the vote because it could easily be seen as me not wanting to be off wagon and suspected heavily the next day. Although the vote is not actually scummy if you analyze it (because in the long run I don't gain much as scum compared to if I vote a counter wagon, that wagon is more likely to go through and saving my buddy will have long term positive effects if I'm scum), it's just strange that I'm not getting any suspicion for it. This is actually the reason I think there might be scum on wagon. I feel like scum off wagon would actually try to shade the people on the wagon but instead everyone here is just saying that scum is all off wagon. So this is either a united town and an all town ssbm wagon or scum bussed and it's not that simple.

To put it simply, I'm not sure given the amount of content in this game that I haven't read and don't have the time to read but recent posts make me think there is one scum on wagon and 1 scum off.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Aaron »

My only specific read is just that if one of JacksonVirgo and Andres is scum, I would believe it is Andres. I can't explain this read too well but essentially what it feels like is that JacksonVirgo is not trying to appeal to other players in the game while Andres does feel like he is at least attempting to. I don't believe both are scum. If one of them is scum, it's Andres. If Andres isn't scum, both are town.

I understand that they defended ssbm yesterday but their attitude towards these pushes today doesn't come from scum. Scum doesn't dig their own grave by being this uncooperative. That just doesn't happen especially if they just lost an important pr on their team. Right now scum need to pocket town and whatever JacksonVirgo is doing isn't that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't really want JV to endgame though, so am fine killing him now
I prefer they, thanks :)
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Aaron »

Like, just look at their recent interaction. Andres is buttering everyone up in this nice little post saying I'm sorry for my bad reads yesterday. I understand that town sometimes do this too but it's still more scum indicative than not. The posts today put JacksonVirgo straight on the chopping block while Andres really just steers clear because of the posts that he's posting. Both were off wagon yesterday yet one is getting an insane amount of pressure for being uncooperative and the other is saying they'll reevaluate. Town like it when they feel like other people did something wrong and get a "confession" out of them. What Andres is doing directly appeals to town. Andres could still be town but out of the two, if there is scum, it isn't JacksonVirgo.
In post 742, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

I’ll put my vote here for now. I do want to actually re-read in light of the fact that RCE was shot and flipped Town. I have been somewhat off thus far.
In post 743, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 742, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

I’ll put my vote here for now. I do want to actually re-read in light of the fact that RCE was shot and flipped Town. I have been somewhat off thus far.
Ah yes. I expect nothing less than omgus
This is a very towny reply. I don't know how to explain why but this reply is very towny.
In post 747, JacksonVirgo wrote:Town y'all stupid. Thats all from me, have a good one
This simply doesn't come from scum. I've seen this post so many times and it's rarely ever come from scum before. A post like this just helps calm town's paranoia and think that if this flips town, it isn't their fault. Because it was JacksonVirgo who was uncooperative. There is no one else to blame, right? Scum almost never post this because it gives town a reason to not want to reassess you and to just want you dead.

VOTE: Andres
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 755, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't really want JV to endgame though, so am fine killing him now
i don't either but Andres is more likely scum than JacksonVirgo. If Andres flips scum, I am willing to let JacksonVirgo endgame. If not, we still have a lot of eliminations left and it's only day two. There's nothing to worry about.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Aaron »

Frustrated town that doesn't want to cooperate is still town. Half the reason people scum read them is just because they refuse to cooperate and that is not scummy behavior.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I could see it be frustrated scum kind of just throwing in the towel.

But eh, we can do this

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Three »

I like this take from Aaron and it kind of goes hand in hand with why I quoted that post from Andres' ISO. He specifically paired Kyo with Aaron and was town reading JV all of Day 1, but he isn't questioning the JV vote at all and isn't pushing Aaron even though he was part of his hero solve. And Andres just had a game where he was kicking himself after losing a town game for not pushing his solve hard enough Day 1 since it had been correct. It just seems strange that he would just be so passive this game.
In post 368, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 356, RCEnigma wrote:Idk how close deadline is but if you're already worrying about it then there isn't much I can do about being elimmed.

Slots that can die - Andres, std, three, iluv....I think fua might just be miselim bait but that's not solid.

Ugly, Alice, Aaron town. Jacksonvirgo has been ok as well. The rest are mehh.
This slot needs to get executed. Like now. Not sure why we’re giving this slot any room to operate.
In post 371, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah yeah they think I’m Scum since I SR’ed them first and got sheeped and now they’re on the verge and need to return the favor not to reveal too much information. Whatever let’s just execute it and move on.
In post 372, Andresvmb wrote:I’m displaying nuanced play but bad reasoning? Kill it with fire.
In post 373, Andresvmb wrote:Mozamis came in, indicated that they basically agreed with a random team of three based on bad reasoning, got voted up, and then exited the game. And now I’m getting suspicion thrown my way? Where is the bad reasoning that I displayed? Just a vague attack. It’s nonsense.
These posts also look worse in light of the flips.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 760, Three wrote:He specifically paired Kyo with Aaron and was town reading JV all of Day 1, but he isn't questioning the JV vote at all and isn't pushing Aaron even though he was part of his hero solve.
I didn't notice this but why isn't Andres pushing me today if that's the case? Ssbm just flipped scum and I did not talk to them basically at all throughout the first day. These are pretty easily interpreted as scum partner traits and if he was that certain in his hero solve, he should at least be questioning my naked vote at the end of yesterday. I'd like to hear Andres reply to these posts but for now, my vote is staying there.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 759, Dwlee99 wrote:I could see it be frustrated scum kind of just throwing in the towel.

But eh, we can do this

If we all really think that JacksonVirgo is scum, I would say the best idea would be to eliminate Andres today. A scum flip there clears JacksonVirgo. Not completely but enough that I think everyone needs to reassess that read because I really just don't think their interactions feel even the slightest bit SvS to me. A town flip leaves it up to the vigilante. I think that Andres town and JacksonVirgo scum is highly unlikely but if it's better for the gamestate, one wasted vig shot isn't the end of the world since vig is typically negative utility early on anyways.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wish I had vigilante powers

I would always shoot scum smh
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Three »

In post 672, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote Count 1.06JacksonVirgo - 0
Almost50 - 1: JacksonVirgo, AliceK
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 8 [Elimination]: UglyDuck, Three, fua, Dwlee99, Almost50, Aaron, RCEnigma, Not_Mafia
fua - 0
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
RCEnigma - 4: Save The Dragons, Andresvmb, Ythan, ILUVYTHAN
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 1: ssbm_Kyouko

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Eliminate.

Day 1 Ends in (expired on 2021-11-16 12:15:00).

Mod Notes: This is supposed to be fun. Have fun!
If scum bussed, the only one I don't feel good about is UglyDuck. Of those that are still alive, Dwlee and A50 both kept trying to get votes on Kyo throughout Day 1, NM is a town PR, Aaron seems really townie, and to case myself I helped put votes back on Kyo at the last minute to avoid an A50 lim.

However, I do think an RC mislim could've easily been pushed through, or even just a No-Lim if not enough people could consolidate in time. The only one I'd put heavy suspicion under technically didn't even bus, since Alice wasn't able to vote in time and tried to push on A50 even when it was obvious Kyo was going.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Three »

Vig 100% needs to shoot tonight btw since we're on evens, and if NM was telling the truth then we're losing the Vig tonight.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I haven’t had enough time to play this game.

I’m the Vig. This is a hard CC. You can unvote me now.

We can either execute NotMafia and then you can let me shoot, or we can execute elsewhere and then I’ll shoot somewhere and then I’ll obviously get shot by the Scum and you guys can keep playing.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And to whoever said that RCE was a bad shot - screw you. The guy was defending Kyouko by calling them aimless Scum and joined that wagon super late when it looked inevitable. Yeah I though about shooting JacksonVirgo but I read them as Town and their reaction here makes me think they’re Town still.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^aimless Town*
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m going to shoot Aaron actually.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Or maybe I’ll shoot AliceK. Or Ythan. I don’t know - we’ll see.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 767, Andresvmb wrote:And to whoever said that RCE was a bad shot - screw you. The guy was defending Kyouko by calling them aimless Scum and joined that wagon super late when it looked inevitable. Yeah I though about shooting JacksonVirgo but I read them as Town and their reaction here makes me think they’re Town still.
It was a bad shot sorry my guy

UNVOTE:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 771, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 767, Andresvmb wrote:And to whoever said that RCE was a bad shot - screw you. The guy was defending Kyouko by calling them aimless Scum and joined that wagon super late when it looked inevitable. Yeah I though about shooting JacksonVirgo but I read them as Town and their reaction here makes me think they’re Town still.
It was a bad shot sorry my guy

UNVOTE:
You would have shot Jackson who is Town so haha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And shooting the other wagon isn’t a bad shot. It’s actually quite illuminating. I also needed to know how off I was.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Anyway, just give me enough time to read. I’ll provide some more detailed thoughts tomorrow. I just don’t have time tonight. But I definitely didn’t want to collect another vote and then get hammered by NotMafia.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”