GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

let's stop talking bout it since its irrelevant and causes unneeded paranoia if necessary.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Taly »

In post 6050, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5925, Taly wrote:I'm seconds away from tunneling GMO tbh
feel free to. everyone who tried to make up random shit about me including galron and questions from nancy (i think)... i have responded to them and im assuming i answered it aquedtly hearing nothing back..

its just starting to get wack because the only reason people are starting to scumread me is because of my "playstyle" which in fact is NAI and galron should know this the most since they played scum with me... my scum meta is obvious and dk why galron is acting in a predictiment that he knows my scum meta and its showing here? even tho if u compare the game ucan see the differences.
What pings me further is that you're OK with my push.

If I'm town, why not dissuade me?
If I'm scum, why not combat me?

It's hard to discern if this is a battle you don't think is necessary or you're admitting guilt.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6056, Taly wrote:
In post 6050, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5925, Taly wrote:I'm seconds away from tunneling GMO tbh
feel free to. everyone who tried to make up random shit about me including galron and questions from nancy (i think)... i have responded to them and im assuming i answered it aquedtly hearing nothing back..

its just starting to get wack because the only reason people are starting to scumread me is because of my "playstyle" which in fact is NAI and galron should know this the most since they played scum with me... my scum meta is obvious and dk why galron is acting in a predictiment that he knows my scum meta and its showing here? even tho if u compare the game ucan see the differences.
What pings me further is that you're OK with my push.

If I'm town, why not dissuade me?
If I'm scum, why not combat me?

It's hard to discern if this is a battle you don't think is necessary or you're admitting guilt.

??? BECAUSE I ALREAYD HAVE MANY TIMES!

And I am saying feel free to so I can dissuade you more!

I think you are town and still have nothing against me.

Do you not understand?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6056, Taly wrote:i have responded to them and im assuming i answered it aquedtly hearing nothing back..
This is responded by me saying this which implies I will respond to you ??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

are my posts really that incomprehensible?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You got guts GMo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Taly »

I don't agree with your perception that I'm sheeping you and if you actually believe that I don't know why you think that is towny behavior from me.

And I still don't like your tone to virtually any pushback you get.
GrandpaMo wrote:are my posts really that incomprehensible?
I'm not actually offended, but this language is insulting my intelligence.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6061, Taly wrote:I don't agree with your perception that I'm sheeping you and if you actually believe that I don't know why you think that is towny behavior from me.

And I still don't like your tone to virtually any pushback you get.
GrandpaMo wrote:are my posts really that incomprehensible?
I'm not actually offended, but this language is insulting my intelligence.
ok do u want me to provide u evidence?

and wdym this language is insulting u???? im not calling u stupid??? im just talking bout me and how i could be just phrasing my sentences that can be taken out of context. im talking bout me here not u.

u arent the first person to talk about this and that's why i get sad :/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think my defeintion of sheeping is diff than urs.

i townread you because at certain times.. .you were like me ... u had the same mindset and i loved seeing that into this game because i was able to connect to your emotions and thoughts
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2361, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2359, Taly wrote:
In post 2347, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2346, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t tell me how to feel!
im not doing that -

im just tryna help u bro

:lol: :lol:

u seem like a very depressed town person

or ate af scum
Yeah no. I'm not cool with you saying you're trying to help Gamma and yet repeatedly hedge on his alignment twhen you've shown no intention of reading him conclusively the last few pages.

why are you misrepressenting the context..?

this all started because of gamma's unwillingness to explain to me or cheeky what their confusion was. i became more confused and more frustrated with gamma because they just had a difficult stance. i want to help gamma in getting their thoughts together because it helps ME to solve their allignment, they haven't been able to so -- so no reason to dwell on a slot that will eventually get solved later. galron looks worse atm.
In post 2386, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2374, Taly wrote:Your framing of the situation and how you respond to Gamma's posts don't seem seem align to me.

If I wanted to figure out someone's confusions by unwillingness to explain, my thought process wouldn't be "I'm trying to help you" it would be more "what am I figuring out here.."

Like the focus that you're posting is in good faith doesn't align or seem congruent with "you're either very depressed townie or AtE ing scum" because you imply very clearly that Gamma has a scum motive and yet you leave it for interpretation.

Are you trying to read Gamma through other players? I don't follow you here.
GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2362, Deimos27 wrote:Yeah no I'm reading Mo's posts as town tbh
I have to go through the chains of reasoning really slowly to even barely comprehend them but the main point is that they're blurted out at such a fast pace and consistent convoluted density that I couldn't imagine being able to fake it as scum.
Can someone walk me through why the hedging on gamma is scum-ai
am i rlly that uncomprehendable? lol

and no one is saying that lol
Did I say you were incomprehensible?

And why does everybody's input have to way in on how I perceive you?

I don't like the way you're talking to me.

1st -The only reason you don't follow me here is because I was talking to gamma from a stance of meta. They know I usually act like this and I know that they act like this so I had to approach them in a way where they would understand. This isn't anything new.

2nd - Gamma does have a scum motive. And gamma also have a town motive. They explained it. They literally admitted to my post saying that I was doing those both things however I am just town in both scenerios but in my mind -- I don't have that potrayed as both town mindsets but one town and one scum mindset.

That's why I am always potraying Gamma here as null. I pressured them to give me their explanation. I explained this already. And sorta I am tryna read them through other players -- cheeky was helping me with that but the main thing was me pressuring them until they give something. I don't know how to feel about the reaction or post discussion but all I can say right there that I still don't have a defeintie answer so instead of fighting with them to get a solid answer, I want to move onto another slot that I pinged out possible scum earlier, galron. My main idea was that I wasn't approaching Gamma as a scumpush rather defending gamma from cheeky's confusion -- helping cheeky to understand gamma's defense then proceed to understand Gamma's aggression. Then proceed to understand gamma's vote on me in which spakred this whole thing because they were "frustrated" I becamew frustrated with gamma because they have done half ass explanations to everything beforehand tlaking to me hence why I was confused on what the utter motive for voting me was. They had no motive. They admitted it was just a random hop of train in a post or whatever its called. I relate to a meta game with gamma which further explains my thought process on why they could be town but ultimaly they STILL had a scum motive. do u not understand this?

3rd - That post wasn't to you?
do uremember this interaction? this made me realize u were more townier
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Taly »

Because I can't tell if you're coming from a place that is
"how can I inform
taly
better about my intentions"
or
"why is this so hard for
taly
to understand what I'm posting is simple"

I'm not intending to vilify you, my intention is to tell you why people may have an issue with that.

And based on your definition, I'd say you mindmelded with me, not that I sheeped you.

Sheeping implies a lack of depth in thought.

What exactly did I say that's towny or is it hard to pinpoint it?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6049, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5924, jjh927 wrote:Gmo be like

Haha wouldn't it be wacky if paranoia inducing scenario occurred lol
this is the first time i brought it up :/ and gf is a plausible informed scenario (since gf isn't mod lie)
Except that Clemency’s play here makes absolutely no sense as scum. Cop inno + townie play, I think I’m good.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6065, Taly wrote:Because I can't tell if you're coming from a place that is
"how can I inform
taly
better about my intentions"
or
"why is this so hard for
taly
to understand what I'm posting is simple"

I'm not intending to vilify you, my intention is to tell you why people may have an issue with that.

And based on your definition, I'd say you mindmelded with me, not that I sheeped you.

Sheeping implies a lack of depth in thought.

What exactly did I say that's towny or is it hard to pinpoint it?
Remember when you were like "I don't want to push a fight I am going to lose" and you felt self defeated after responding to you and you expected me to respond bad but I responded to your posts as shown above and then you said I was probably town or something. That what I put as town because I don't believe scum does that in public just to be self defeated... I was relating it to Gamma as well in how they were playing like you where I was the one who initiated a push against Gamma and Gamma then resulted in a self defeated motive. Gamma flipped town that game IIRC.

And it's both. I am coming from a place of like why is it hard for my posting to be understood by the rest of my townmates + what I can do to show my intentions with more clarity as town. Many people in the past; in past games scumread me based on that. Based on how I posted and playstyle (for example neighborhood game I was in)... and that's why I started really getting frustrated. All I can be like is like oh go read my games or "refer to my meta" but it starts getting annoying to do that because Mafia isn't a game about meta... I made a pledge to do better this year with creating a new way of I played and it was good actually for some new games. But now I am back to square one where I am acting just like how I was in Newbie 2069. My first newbie game. It's weird. Def weird.

And it was sorta sheeping at times. We did mindmeld which was the +1 townier stuff.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6055, GrandpaMo wrote:let's stop talking bout it since its irrelevant and causes unneeded paranoia if necessary.
In post 6066, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6049, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5924, jjh927 wrote:Gmo be like

Haha wouldn't it be wacky if paranoia inducing scenario occurred lol
this is the first time i brought it up :/ and gf is a plausible informed scenario (since gf isn't mod lie)
Except that Clemency’s play here makes absolutely no sense as scum. Cop inno + townie play, I think I’m good.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6054, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6053, Titus wrote:@GMO You do realize you're making that comment in a room full of people who have been discredited their whole lives and been told it was a joke?

I don't feel your intent was to discredit me as my alignment but rather my result. So let me put this to rest...

The mod said that Clemency was town using his name. No redirect possible. He's just town.
my intent wasn't that...

i have seen many large theme games have a GF. This was when I was looking at this forum viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69677

and interested in the ability of miller v GF
Miller which Loftwing claimed and there’s very rarely both of those in the same setup. Can you stop trying to cause doubt on Titus’ result? There’s absolutely no good reason to doubt it. Clemency is town, let’s move on.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6055, GrandpaMo wrote:let's stop talking bout it since its irrelevant and causes unneeded paranoia if necessary.
Yeah, so please stop talking about gf unless something happens in this game to make that seem like a valid possibility.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6070, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Yeah, so please stop talking about gf unless something happens in this game to make that seem like a valid possibility.
??? i literally just that like 10 posts ago.

it's your fault that you started talking bout it again.

now lets stop.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

@Mo, if you want people to stop coming at you, stop saying things like gf when there’s no valid reason to question Titus’ result. If Titus ever gets an inno on a player that’s flaming obvscum, I could understand this but a cop inno on a townie acting player, why even bother to question that?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6071, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.
Are you serious? *brain starts to hurt*
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6073, Cheeky Wings wrote:

now lets stop.
my brain is literally hurting because u literally bring it up again gosh

like i say to shutup bout it

then u come and talk bout it again then say to shutup bout it???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:18 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6072, Cheeky Wings wrote:@Mo, if you want people to stop coming at you, stop saying things like gf when there’s no valid reason to question Titus’ result. If Titus ever gets an inno on a player that’s flaming obvscum, I could understand this but a cop inno on a townie acting player, why even bother to question that?
here u go again still talking bout it again.

ur a hypocrite. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6074, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.

Okay fine, ignore my advice then, just don’t get upset when you get pushed for those kind of posts.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6076, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6074, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.

Okay fine, ignore my advice then, just don’t get upset when you get pushed for those kind of posts.
nancy.

there was no advice given, it was just you restating what i said to diminish/ degrade me.

did you skip over me and taly's interaction me and them were actually talking bout me and those "posts"

so just please if you're gonna k

atp nvm
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 6075, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6072, Cheeky Wings wrote:@Mo, if you want people to stop coming at you, stop saying things like gf when there’s no valid reason to question Titus’ result. If Titus ever gets an inno on a player that’s flaming obvscum, I could understand this but a cop inno on a townie acting player, why even bother to question that?
here u go again still talking bout it again.

ur a hypocrite. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
No, I’m trying to get you to understand cause and effect wrt to those posts of yours that are causing you negative reactions from other players because it keeps happening and I honestly wouldn’t care but you seem to get upset everytime it happens, so it’s just painful to watch.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im gon eat taly's snickers nd take a break

i be back

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”