Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4364, Morning Tweet wrote:ur voting me because DGB is loud?

For the record, my slot has never targetted anyone. so thats why
No, I'm voting you, because your predecessor promised to confirm his claim yet there was no result, not even an excuse from him why he didn't

Now for you, I've seen quite a few things I really don't like and just just got here:

You claim right away once someone asked about it
You have excuse at the ready why there is no confirmation on your role - your predecessors didn't submit night actions, cause it's only 48h to do so, but you can do it early, fb literally said so D1
Your OMGUS on everyone on your wagon, cause only scum can vote oh so towny slot
You know game mechanics very clear, yet you didn't read your predecessor ISOs?
Your push on me is simply ridiculous - hindsight is cool, but why you think NMs buddies would stay off wagon, when he willingly chose elim by staying quiet all along? I'd suspect people on tail of his wagon, like your predecessor Saladman, who was 8 there, because that's the spot where scumbuddy is very likely to be after giving up on them

And lastly, we wanted TGP D2, he got away on promise to confirm his role, so him failing to do so and failing to give any explanation is good enough reason to vote your slot
In post 4362, DkKoba wrote:How does the same modifier mean they is 1 scum between them?
Granted i think theres 1 aspect that is very fishy - which is the lack of results.

hold up its fucking day 3 and we lost 8 people and only 1 scum down

vigs are throwing LOL

ok honestly thought MT was scummy for the mech thing because how many night phases can u go not proving your role but yeah
I never said there's 1 scum between MT and DGB, don't twist my words. I said claiming same modifier that is already confirmed is suspicious, especially when he didn't confirm it after promise to do so and it's not really a common modifier
Tact is for liars and politicians.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4363, DkKoba wrote:ramicus why is mt slot scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mechs are a weak reason - give me more.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i can't read i see more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im convinced based on a provable role claimed and nothing happening

VOTE: MT

but also lets discuss who last 2 scum are here before EoD
and by us I mean you guys
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i still dont see how TGP not bothering to do claims or do their actions is +scum

Why not just... don't claim Loud

It's a very weak case
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you're town it's much more useful for you to case someone outside of yourself because you cannot explain your predecessor's thought processes(unless you want to try - I replaced into a limlo recently where I explained what I gleamed to be the thought process of the slot before me to help present why my slot was viably town)
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Actually Ramicus' post on me is really bad so i wont bug off yet
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:No, I'm voting you, because your predecessor promised to confirm his claim yet there was no result, not even an excuse from him why he didn't
That's the best thing you can come up with after 170 pages and 3 days? TGP didn't visit anyone? Like that's all ur saying
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:You claim right away once someone asked about it
Why would i withhold as town but share freely as scum

I would be much more likely to do the opposite.... appearances are important as scum but as town I dont care
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:You have excuse at the ready why there is no confirmation on your role - your predecessors didn't submit night actions, cause it's only 48h to do so, but you can do it early, fb literally said so D1
I sent that message the moment FB told me my predecessor hadnt done any actions, nothing i could do better
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:Your OMGUS on everyone on your wagon, cause only scum can vote oh so towny slot
Whaaaaaattttt

No

I am saying in a game with a high number of scum and high apathy, they're more likely to get their way with wagons. Not because my predecessor was towny. You even acknowledge that I said I didn't read their ISO! You mischaracterize me on purpose here
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:You know game mechanics very clear, yet you didn't read your predecessor ISOs?
i have followed this game before repping in. If by follow you mean read maybe ~3 pages and also read OP. The game has been around for several years.. you know
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:Your push on me is simply ridiculous - hindsight is cool, but why you think NMs buddies would stay off wagon, when he willingly chose elim by staying quiet all along? I'd suspect people on tail of his wagon, like your predecessor Saladman, who was 8 there, because that's the spot where scumbuddy is very likely to be after giving up on them
reread this post

If you're scum here you're putting in the bare minimum effort, and i would hope it shows

You have bad votes IE not NM and also me and I am assuming scum on my wagon. And DK said something was scummy. That is the entirely of why i chose you over anyone else. You acting like I'm saying you not voting NM is a smoking bullet is ridiculous
In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:And lastly, we wanted TGP D2, he got away on promise to confirm his role, so him failing to do so and failing to give any explanation is good enough reason to vote your slot
That's fine I guess

I kinda don't see how TGP making a promise about role and then not fulfilling it makes sense. why would they just not claim something confirmable. It's not like "Loud" confirms them as town soooo ???

Why did you let TGP off the hook for saying "Oh it's cool I'm Loud let me do an action"??? Lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why would i be incentivized to reread TGP's ISO

Is that an argument against me I missed

I either reread the entire game or none of it, I don't put any special favour in my own slot. Sometimes I read it like it's any other slot just to see what i would have thought
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

As long as anybody thinking TGP failing to confirm Loudness is somehow ultra scummy I don't see what the deal is at all

If TGP was meant to be the previous elim, they said "I'm Loud it's chill" and then that WORKED, what are you even doing? Who cares if I'm Loud??!?!?!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm probably making a fool out of myself and it all makes sense somehow but if so it has not been explained to me in a way that i can understand so apologies

I think it's sort of hard to believe this is Ramicus' best push and those reasons on me were stretching hard

but, we've never played and also this is masochist mafia so it's certainly possible that's just been the best lead. I guess NM is the only flipped scum after all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait you're buying it based on TGP claiming provable and then not acting Koba????

Yall are so fuckin silly sometimes
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Is there any movies coming out anytime soon yall are excited about?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4375, Ramcius wrote:You have excuse at the ready why there is no confirmation on your role - your predecessors didn't submit night actions, cause it's only 48h to do so, but you can do it early, fb literally said so D1
Hey wait, TGP wasn't even a player D1!!!!!!

God damn!!!!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the first point you try to rebut about claiming right away has a contradiction in your reply - you claim you would withhold as scum, but then say scum you cares about appearances. What I see is that claiming when asked is an appeasing act when scum to appear better - so at best I'd say that NAI.

claiming an investigative and neither dying nor confirming it and also doing nothing to advance gamestate is pretty damning yeah.

since you read this game before replacing in, mind sharing the thoughts you have right now that you remember on slots that are alive?

and I agree with ramicus about how NM typically gets bussed by teammates. teammates are likely to TMI NM when he's scum and instinctively bus him because they think he is dead weight. it is incredibly rare that NM would be defended especially when they have 3 other members to go off of. It's a nice free way to get towncred and dispose of what is perceived to be a less than useful partner(although I perceive NM as an above average player on here and his gimmicks just mask what his true skill is, look at any game where he gets motivated to tryhard and you will see. In fact he is mechanically very knowledgeable)
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm not a fucking investigative???
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4389, DkKoba wrote:since you read this game before replacing in, mind sharing the thoughts you have right now that you remember on slots that are alive?
Hmmmm I wanna say they were playing Chess
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

didn't you claim loud tracker?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4294, Morning Tweet wrote:loud tracker
yeah this is called an investigative role ?
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4389, DkKoba wrote:the first point you try to rebut about claiming right away has a contradiction in your reply - you claim you would withhold as scum, but then say scum you cares about appearances. What I see is that claiming when asked is an appeasing act when scum to appear better - so at best I'd say that NAI.
Wot

No feigning a "I'm not gonna tell you :(" act would be me trying to look towny

I claimed immediately this game because i dont care
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4387, Firebringer wrote:Is there any movies coming out anytime soon yall are excited about?

I’m looking forward to this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I think like Cop for investigative

Tracker only acts like an investigative at one scum left

Or occasionally on random chance

I hate it as a role
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

TGP could have just claimed someone didn't go anywhere

Or claimed fucking anything

I mean I don't really know what went thru their head as town but i still think it's a bad reason cause all it means is TGP didnt give enough of a fuck abt the game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

in hindsight this might be a completely unwinnable game

Scum could probably be revealing themselves all along and they'd still win

I think the reasoning on me is so much of a reach

It's genuinely town who can't think of anything better and/or scum picking and choosing

there are probably no other leads and even if they are we might never hear about them
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your predecessor TGP's ISO is 12 posts, I believe it's perfectly viable you knew they already claimed.

Honestly like your arguments for self town meta are weak so please instead find a case on someone else that isn't just OMGUS.

the more im reading into stuff the more I'm like convinced your slot is scum and at best you're going to argue the points against you are NAI except for the missed night action after claiming.

also i see in the iso that nancy FOSed your slot and i trust nancy's reads since she was nightkilled before this dayphase - the night after Nancy called TGP scum.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”