Mafia 85 - Murder at the Bus Stop (game over)

al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 am

Post by al4xz »

Mod edit
Votecount:
Cream147 (4): Empking, BlakAdder, armlx, Surye
Surye (3): springlullaby, Riceballtail, Muerrto
Jebus (2): farside22, Shanba
killa seven (1): Xtoxm
Xtoxm (1): Alabaska J
armlx (1): Wall-E
Wall-E (1): Jebus

Not voting (9): Megatheory, Azuma, RestFermata, Gremwell, Cream147, Slepz, killa seven, Zazier, al4xz

With 22 alive it's 12 to lynch.

Shanba wrote: I don't get how anyone can think that alexz is obvtown. He's been pretty light on content all game, and the posts I referenced were scummy. As for why his post seems to me to be a link to xtoxm - simple. He gives a strongish reason for suspecting tox, in the midst of a smallish movement against tox, but he doesn't vote. He can reference it later without it putting tox in peril at the time if tox dies and turns up scum. However, you've since firmed up your support for the idea of toxscum, so my accusation no longer holds.
Can you give me some other references?

Do I have to spell it out for you? (Well, yes, I do, since I'm typing, but shut up, that doesn't matter xD.) DId I SAY I suspected Xtoxm? No, I said I didn't suspect him because he ALWAYS played like this. And tell me, your speaking about this post, correct?
Lemme clarify what I'm trying to say. I don't think we can judge Xtomx on the level we use to judge, say Surye, or Armix. In conclusion, I think he'll be a terrible lynch for Day 2. I don't think voting him will get more pressure on him, just more frustration. I guess I'll live with the fact that his lack of inability to express his gut instinct and his explanations despite how much this guy reeks of scum, because he doesn't seem to have the ability to explain himself on the level of everyone else.
Seriously, why the fuck do we have to lynch an active player...
What? Why so angry? What are you even talking about?
K7 wants to lynch an active player and not a lurker because K7 is a lurker. Xtoxm wants to lynch a lurker. But everyone else is against that. So he's getting frustrated. Geddit?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:35 am

Post by armlx »

I still say K7 is a lower EV lynch then several other lurkers.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 am

Post by al4xz »

armlx wrote:I still say K7 is a lower EV lynch then several other lurkers.
That's true, but I think if we actually started a bandwagon on one of the other lurkers Xtoxm would jump on. He just wants it to be K7 since K7 lives longer than him in all games. xD
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:43 am

Post by killa seven »

al4xz.. when the fuck did i say i only wanted to lynch active players? X was saying he only wnated to lynch lurkers and i was saying that why is he not looking at actove people im sure they are scummy also.

Dont twist my words around.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am

Post by al4xz »

killa seven wrote:al4xz.. when the fuck did i say i only wanted to lynch active players? X was saying he only wnated to lynch lurkers and i was saying that why is he not looking at actove people im sure they are scummy also.

Quit swearing, you make me want to start a fight with you...

You said you wanted to lynch active scummy people. In short, ACTIVE people. I'm not twisting your words, merely stating them in a different way. I'm not purposely trying to make you look scummy, I'm just too lazy to pick my ass up and check the exact wording.

And now YOUR twisting words. Xtox said he wanted to lynch ONE lurker, specifically, you. And why can't we lynch lurkers who seem to overreact over small things? And what are your opinions? YOu only respond when people attack you. Personally, you're quite scummy in my opinion.

Seeing as my vote is on no one at the moment and I don't exactly see the Jebus situation, I don't agree with the Surye lynch, and I believe the Cream lynch is no longer a strong case, I
Vote: K7
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

al4xz wrote:
killa seven wrote:al4xz.. when the fuck did i say i only wanted to lynch active players? X was saying he only wnated to lynch lurkers and i was saying that why is he not looking at actove people im sure they are scummy also.

Quit swearing, you make me want to start a fight with you...

You said you wanted to lynch active scummy people. In short, ACTIVE people. I'm not twisting your words, merely stating them in a different way. I'm not purposely trying to make you look scummy, I'm just too lazy to pick my ass up and check the exact wording.

And now YOUR twisting words. Xtox said he wanted to lynch ONE lurker, specifically, you. And why can't we lynch lurkers who seem to overreact over small things? And what are your opinions? YOu only respond when people attack you. Personally, you're quite scummy in my opinion.

Seeing as my vote is on no one at the moment and I don't exactly see the Jebus situation, I don't agree with the Surye lynch, and I believe the Cream lynch is no longer a strong case, I
Vote: K7
I think K-7 is wrong and al4xz is right on this case. I don't see anyone agree that Jebus needs to be looked at further, but k7's attitude in this case is coming across as anti town. Usually when called out he isn't toxic as town I've noticed.

unvote:
vote: K-7
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Surye »

K7 wrote:i was saying that why is he not looking at actove people im sure they are scummy also.
K7's extreme response is one thing, but this line is a big big suspicion to me. "I'm sure they are scummy"? Are you not in this game? Why are you not looking at ANY people? Or are you just coasting through the game, because you know who is scum?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by springlullaby »

The argument around K7 is way over my head, and I have zero read on him but I'm willing to lynch him for less than stellar contribution just to move the game along.

Still prefer my surye thing though.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by armlx »

Usually when called out he isn't toxic as town I've noticed.
Interesting. I never thought about this, but its true. As town he does a lot less of "You are wrong, don't lynch me" then "X is scummy, lynch him".

I'll consider it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by armlx »

BTW, farside, do you have specific game examples? I know the one I am thinking of is Desperate Mafia (Mafia 76 I think, Cephrir mod) where he was town.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Surye »

K7 is a way better vote then Cream right now.
Unvote, Vote: K7
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:BTW, farside, do you have specific game examples? I know the one I am thinking of is Desperate Mafia (Mafia 76 I think, Cephrir mod) where he was town.
Shaft.ed larget game he was town. Which was Monty Python game. He was very reasonable even as a lurker when he started getting asked about his lurkering. Do you need the link?
Also he was scum in my mini game where he just lurked and when questioned just lurked more, so his toxic comment is very surprising to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by killa seven »

Surye wrote:K7 is a way better vote then Cream right now.
Unvote, Vote: K7
nice switch.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by killa seven »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:BTW, farside, do you have specific game examples? I know the one I am thinking of is Desperate Mafia (Mafia 76 I think, Cephrir mod) where he was town.
Shaft.ed larget game he was town. Which was Monty Python game. He was very reasonable even as a lurker when he started getting asked about his lurkering. Do you need the link?
Also he was scum in my mini game where he just lurked and when questioned just lurked more, so his toxic comment is very surprising to me.
because i think his reasoning is false, also i did get emotional when they accused me of bussing scum the whole game(monty python) or did you forget that?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by armlx »

I can't resist a good meta case. I still think Cream is scummy though and needs to be looked at.

Unvote, Vote K7
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:
because i think his reasoning is false, also i did get emotional when they accused me of bussing scum the whole game(monty python) or did you forget that?
I don't see any time you blew up at anyone in that game. You talked rationale about what you did and why.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by killa seven »

Vote count?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by killa seven »

armlx wrote:I can't resist a good meta case. I still think Cream is scummy though and needs to be looked at.

Unvote, Vote K7
You should probably keep looking into cream then.
armlx i would you outa of everyone here has played with me the most.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by armlx »

He also got pretty wonky in Random 3.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by al4xz »

killa seven wrote:
armlx wrote:I can't resist a good meta case. I still think Cream is scummy though and needs to be looked at.

Unvote, Vote K7
Why are you telling people to get off your case and investigate other people? Why don't YOU go investigate Cream yourself and state a good case and get the spotlight off of you? And besides holding off everyone, where's your opinions? What have oyu contributed to the town so far? None of your posts have really helped the town so far, unless your scum, in which case your helping the town immensely right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:He also got pretty wonky in Random 3.
Was he town or scum in that game.

al4xz: I have never seen K7 ever make a case.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Jebus »

unvote

I've got some urge to jump on the K7 wagon, but I'm not quite sure that's going to be too effective. There was no reason for the cursing, but meh :/
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by killa seven »

al4xz wrote:
killa seven wrote:

Unvote, Vote K7
Why are you telling people to get off your case and investigate other people? Why don't YOU go investigate Cream yourself and state a good case and get the spotlight off of you? And besides holding off everyone, where's your opinions? What have oyu contributed to the town so far? None of your posts have really helped the town so far, unless your scum, in which case your helping the town immensely right now.
i never said cream was scum, im just saying if armlx has other suspects he should look into it, wagoning me is a waste of time.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by Surye »

killa seven wrote:
al4xz wrote:
killa seven wrote:

Unvote, Vote K7
i never said cream was scum, im just saying if armlx has other suspects he should look into it, wagoning me is a waste of time.
Again you divert attention without substance.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by killa seven »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He also got pretty wonky in Random 3.
Was he town or scum in that game.

al4xz: I have never seen K7 ever make a case.
oh i have made cases.. quite effective ones. mainly pbpa.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”