Micro 1038: Brass and Shrapnel - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

ok I hate these, but SNAP LIST because ye gods even my breath the morning after the night before isn't this stale.

Scum team is in Onion, Cheeky and Eden. Potentially for LGW and Imaginality in there.

This is a snap solve, no reasoning will be given.
Tell me why I'm wrong.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.4

Little Green Wheels (4) - imaginality, CheekyTeeky, Eden'sFlame, UNOwen
Eden'sFlame (2) - Flea the Magician, Little Green Wheels
UNOwen (1) - Pavowski
Pavowski (1) - The Onion
imaginality (1) - zefiend

Not voting (0)

(expired on 2022-01-04 08:28:00) remain until day end

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.

CheekyTeeky is V/LA until New Year's Day.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: zefiend
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 150, Flea The Magician wrote:Onion, Cheeky and Eden
I'm going to be contrarian and say you don't have 1 scum in here.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm still fine with a LGW flip - but would like to poke around. I don't like that LGW stalled out at E-1 there are two reasons for that resistance. LGW is scum and buddy is off wagon or LGW is town and both scum already on wagon. So good flip either way imo.
<3 xx
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 150, Flea The Magician wrote:ok I hate these, but SNAP LIST because ye gods even my breath the morning after the night before isn't this stale.

Scum team is in Onion, Cheeky and Eden. Potentially for LGW and Imaginality in there.

Tell me why I'm wrong.
Eden's not a bad vote. Cheeky seems a little forced to put in there; I don't love the naked votes but given her upcoming VLA I'd hesitate to echo you there. Onion, maybe, but apparently this is one of those gimmick accounts who's just gonna live in null for me until something mechanical happens. (I have not watched their videos btw so if there's sekrit content in there maybe somebody can be a boss and share.)

It's too early for associatives probably but as you pointed out, this game is slower than a squashed snake so fook it, let's go bowling and throw out some hot takes. If LGW is scum ZeFiend could be a partner. If Eden is scum, UnOwen could be a partner.

I was gonna ask for some reasons but HAW you said you wouldn't give them. I'm leaning towny on you so I'll let it slide for now, I think you're legit just trying to keep the game moving.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Pavowski »

Oh, is Cheeky back?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:33 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 146, UNOwen wrote: Btw:
In post 117, UNOwen wrote:
In post 116, imaginality wrote: The slip was in #38 (first quote above, stating without qualification that there's a mafia doc) not #57 (LGW's attempt to excuse the slip).
Is your read on LGW entirely based on believing that post 38 was a slip?
There was a little bit of a sense that LGW was overly conscious of how others perceive them. I actually find their recent posts better but the way the wagon went is suspicious - basically I agree with this point:
In post 154, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm still fine with a LGW flip - but would like to poke around. I don't like that LGW stalled out at E-1 there are two reasons for that resistance. LGW is scum and buddy is off wagon or LGW is town and both scum already on wagon. So good flip either way imo.
If I were to shift my vote it would be onto Eden because I like your explanation for your vote on them.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:49 am

In post 153, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 150, Flea The Magician wrote:Onion, Cheeky and Eden
I'm going to be contrarian and say you don't have 1 scum in here.
Cool.
Got some thing from it at least.
In post 154, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm still fine with a LGW flip - but would like to poke around. I don't like that LGW stalled out at E-1 there are two reasons for that resistance. LGW is scum and buddy is off wagon or LGW is town and both scum already on wagon. So good flip either way imo.
Really? It's basically an Extended RVS wagon as far as I'm concerned. Game is low activity there's not much really to go on and it's clear pressure is just being ignored completely probably due to Yuletide spirits. D1 is bad in general but this seems awful.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:53 am

In post 155, Pavowski wrote:
In post 150, Flea The Magician wrote:ok I hate these, but SNAP LIST because ye gods even my breath the morning after the night before isn't this stale.

Tell me why I'm wrong.
Eden's not a bad vote. Cheeky seems a little forced to put in there; I don't love the naked votes but given her upcoming VLA I'd hesitate to echo you there. Onion, maybe, but apparently this is one of those gimmick accounts who's just gonna live in null for me until something mechanical happens. (I have not watched their videos btw so if there's sekrit content in there maybe somebody can be a boss and share.)

It's too early for associatives probably but as you pointed out, this game is slower than a squashed snake so fook it, let's go bowling and throw out some hot takes. If LGW is scum ZeFiend could be a partner. If Eden is scum, UnOwen could be a partner.

I was gonna ask for some reasons but HAW you said you wouldn't give them. I'm leaning towny on you so I'll let it slide for now, I think you're legit just trying to keep the game moving.
I haven't watched onions videos either.

What about adding Cheeky to the solve seems forced?

Interesting on the associatives.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 158, Flea The Magician wrote:Really? It's basically an Extended RVS wagon as far as I'm concerned. Game is low activity there's not much really to go on and it's clear pressure is just being ignored completely probably due to Yuletide spirits. D1 is bad in general but this seems awful.
I wouldn't consider it RVS at all. My initial rvs vote had reason behind it as LGW voted outside those who had already posted in the game which could be scum afraid of confrontation from the get go. I then called him town and unvoted to observe and they did the weird mafia doc tmimaybeslip thing and their posting isn't very convincing as town. From the "slip" I believe imaginality/LGW are tvs.
<3 xx
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Little Green Wheels »

In post 160, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 158, Flea The Magician wrote:Really? It's basically an Extended RVS wagon as far as I'm concerned. Game is low activity there's not much really to go on and it's clear pressure is just being ignored completely probably due to Yuletide spirits. D1 is bad in general but this seems awful.
This is good analysis.

I wouldn't consider it RVS at all. My initial rvs vote had reason behind it as LGW voted outside those who had already posted in the game which could be scum afraid of confrontation from the get go. I then called him town and unvoted to observe and they did the weird mafia doc tmimaybeslip thing and their posting isn't very convincing as town. From the "slip" I believe imaginality/LGW are tvs.
'

Discounting that we could be T/T is negligent.
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:25 am

Let's try this again. Everybody.
This is good analysis.
In post 160, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Discounting that we could be t/t is negligent.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 159, Flea The Magician wrote:What about adding Cheeky to the solve seems forced?
Kinda moot since she seems to be back now, but at the time, I didn't think there was enough content there to sort her. Since she's given some content, though, I would no longer say the same.
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:34 am

Pavvvvvvv, you're here. Let's solve this game.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Pavowski »

Tell me why I'm wrong.
Bet
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Pavowski »

The HELL. Why did that get quoted? I hate phone posting.

Yeah, LGW. Let's do this thing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 163, Pavowski wrote:
In post 159, Flea The Magician wrote:What about adding Cheeky to the solve seems forced?
Kinda moot since she seems to be back now, but at the time, I didn't think there was enough content there to sort her. Since she's given some content, though, I would no longer say the same.
This is a weird thought process. The perspective that flea forced a solve including an absent player is sound but then to say its moot because I'm back doesn't make any sense because the solve was proposed while I was away not after I started posting. So it still stands that flea generated a forced solve including slots that could be considered LHF. What's your take on flea intent behind that?
<3 xx
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:47 am

In post 166, Pavowski wrote:The HELL. Why did that get quoted? I hate phone posting.

What do you think of Flea? I think Flea is dancing around in the aether, and it kinda bothers me that Flea is doing that.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 167, CheekyTeeky wrote:This is a weird thought process. The perspective that flea forced a solve including an absent player is sound but then to say its moot because I'm back doesn't make any sense because the solve was proposed while I was away not after I started posting. So it still stands that flea generated a forced solve including slots that could be considered LHF. What's your take on flea intent behind that?
Yeah, maybe I phrased that clumsily. I think putting you in the scum team was premature, whereas there are fair enough reasons (thin, but so's the thread generally) for Eden and maybe even Onion. But I could also put it down to Flea trying to start some conversations. Flea is consistent in that regard.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 168, Little Green Wheels wrote:
In post 166, Pavowski wrote:The HELL. Why did that get quoted? I hate phone posting.

What do you think of Flea? I think Flea is dancing around in the aether, and it kinda bothers me that Flea is doing that.
I think at worst Flea is pot-stirring. Do you think there's scum motivation behind their posts?
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:57 am

I'm not a fan of how Flea is doing that, but that's a style issue I think.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:59 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 153, CheekyTeeky wrote: I'm going to be contrarian and say you don't have 1 scum in here.
Why is Eden town?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 171, Little Green Wheels wrote:I'm not a fan of how Flea is doing that, but that's a style issue I think.
Now do ZeFiend.
Little Green Wheels
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Little Green Wheels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:00 pm

I can't tell if Flea is pot-stirring or just not engaged. I mean, I don't get the whole RVS thing. We were done with that pretty quickly, but Flea seems to maybe even think we're just coming out of it. I don't see how my wagon is an RVS wagon either. It doesn't add up. People have been scum reading me since early on; those aren't RVS votes.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”