killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by killa seven »

Battle Mage wrote:It's ok, i'm here. Slightly surprised to be alive after my hardcore site-wide lurking. Good to see M4yhem with the bomb anyway. Knowing his affiliation should be useful, given his activity, from what i can recall.

Will read and catch up today.

BM
Lets blow BM up for fun.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

My case on armlx is mainly gut. I don't see how armlx is scum by the way he attacks almost my every post. As I pointed out in earlier days, I felt that everything I said was being twisted into scummy by him, like when I asked DGB who her top suspect was, he felt I was scum. My first post in the game, he called feigned ignorance. It's OMGUSy, but the I don't feel town would auto-assume someone else's guilt, in the end, vote with the largest wagon.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by armlx »

I don't see how armlx is scum by the way he attacks almost my every post.
I assume this is a typo.

I've attacked every post of yours I feel is scummy, more or less.

You cite 2 instances where you actually did something scummy.

If you think I am scummy for making a choice between the 2 top wagons when it was obvious my vote on you was doing nothing, that's different.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:48 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Bumping this.

Expecting activity or else I will set a deadline.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 am

Post by armlx »

I endorse a deadline anyways at this rate. And a mass prod.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Max »

Kscope, what happens when we reach deadline?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

icemanE wrote:I don't really understand what you're asking me, Poker.
I wasn't directly asking you a question earlier. You see, I was wondering if you were going to comment or not on the exchange between me and springlullaby. Basically I'm trying to gauge how much you intend to look into or follow your suspicions. If you really think she is scum or at least thought she was scum, you should have some reaction to all this. Do you still suspect her or not and why after all that?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Alvinz comes out kind of badly on page 21, but I have an ugly vibe from forbiddan's posts. Lines like "It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide." are probably a big part of what does it.
Max 511 has completely misunderstood alvinz, but I think his outrage is not feigned. However Max 524 wants Killa Seven to die, which is inconsistent.
K7's counter-demand to Tar's blowup request feels false. Battousai and BM had curious reactions to it.
Note 544 for later.
Max 549 WTF?
I like Max 574. I don't agree, but I like the post. For interaction purposes it was Coron, forbiddan and K7, plus M4yhem, with Dragons opposing. I dout highly the first three are all scum, but two in the set of four is very possible. (M4yhem is not in the set.)
BM 578 chainsaw much?
Killa Seven 588 ugly, ugly post.
I'm liking Batt 590, especially first paragraph. His point 3 and onward is a little feh, though.
I begin to be predisposed against forbiddan, but I'm not crazy about 618. It would matter more if his vote counted, but there's an attitude there toward who she suspects I don't like much.
Max 621 is completely incoherent. Armlx 622 is remarkably forgiving of him.
Battousai 629 plus points, but I mind his reluctance to use names. Yes it was applicable to more than M4yhem, but it was applicable to M4yhem and that in itself is germane.
BM 649 is crap reasoning.
As Alvinz 650 immediately notes.
In fairness, a lot of people have reasoning that is not all that great. Haschel notes Twomz for this and he's not alone, either.
Alvinz 668: if you have multiple suspects you shouldn't
want
to attack just one of them. That way you get more reactions, you get associations among your suspects allowing you to refine your suspicions, and you get insurance against tunneling on the wrong one.
No one else comments on this, interestingly, though M4yhem chides Alvinz for it on other grounds. Armlx likes Alvinz around here, more than max anyway.
Battousai 709 dislike. Someone who asks to die
but is posting good scumhunting content otherwise
should live, and someone who is not posting good scumhunting content should have the same or similar scrutiny whether he asks to die or no.
Coron has gone DEAD SILENT. This is a HUGE flip from earlier, and makes me nearly sure that BM-Coron was a distraction on the part of at least one.
Vote: Coron

I think Batt is less likely to be scum but not ruled out. Forbiddan and K7 are two top choices for me. BM is much more minus than he was earlier. Max mystifies me.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by armlx »

Coron has gone DEAD SILENT. This is a HUGE flip from earlier, and makes me nearly sure that BM-Coron was a distraction on the part of at least one. Vote: Coron
Holy shit, I forgot Coron was in this game.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 am

Post by killa seven »

same here
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Max »

Max mystifies me
So it isn't just me...

I'm suspicious of both Coron and BM

Coron may need replacing... last post in september.

Sitewide the 13th Oct
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

twomz: It's been over a week, where's your post?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by armlx »

This is getting lame.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Max »

M4yhem has not been posting in another game on-site
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

Post by springlullaby »

If she needs replacement and it can't be found in a timely fashion, I suggest modkilling her and I volunteer to become the bomber in her stead.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Max »

WIFOM!!!

I don't trust you now
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:11 am

Post by armlx »

I trust the mod to deal with the issue appropriately.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:25 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I guess I'm going to search a replacement. If I can't find, M4yhem will simply explode and we go into night.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: Twomz

1 week later, no post. Uses a great and
fake
plan as an excuse for his lack of posting and good play. Overall just sleeping through this game. Best option at this point. Second subject would be armlx as from my previous scumlist.
Is back.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm thinking alvinz's recent vote is a weak vote. Your voting someone for being gone. Someone who said he'd be gone for at least a week, instead of someone who is hasn't been posting in awhile as well. I think your trying to save yourself from being blown up by going after the easy target. IIRC, I don't think you had much suspect of twomz lately.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

I would have to agree with Batousai. Alvinz only said the following about Twomz before
alvinz95 wrote:@ Crazy: Are you trying to stay under the radar?

@ DGB: Here's my suspicions.

1. Max
-Starts off the game posting an odd post which sayed he was sad that DGB got the bomb that seemed as though he was laughing at DGB that she got the bomb, which to me felt like he was possibly distancing from the nightkill.
-Posts more obscure posts.
-Says that everyone should suck up to DGB, as she has the power to bomb anyone. I disagree because, the real scumhunter and townie would be avidly scumhunting and pressing questions to the person with the bomb. Sucking up to the bomb is like staying under the radar.
-Puts an OMGUS upon me, misquoting me saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose, which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"

2. Battle Mage (not super scummy, but the next)
-Seems to be just laid back and watching the game, laughing at whats going on.
-Argument with Coron. I found the argument pretty pointless and seemed like random bickering. He made the assumption that Coron "claimed scum" when Coron just stated a hypothetical situation.

3. Others deemed worthy for some actions:
Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
M4yhem - I didn't like you lingering on lynching lurkers, but I can understand your point of view.
Twomz - Your, uh, voting of 3 people like you didn't care about this game
killa seve - serious lurking. you post some fillers then leave.
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Forbiddenlight - I didn't like the way you OMGUSed ?Twomz?
You know, this kinda made your whole list a lot more invalid. You clearly aren't checking your facts. I blatantly OMGUS'd Tarhalindur. So, it always help to actually...READ when you do a reread.
yeah, ya know its a freaking NAME. I did a reread/skim so don't expect me to remember everything.
Names...are kinda important in mafia. I mean, you know, you'd pay more attention if you wanted to vote Tarhalindur and instead voted twomz, I think. If you are going to do a reread it's details like that that form good cases. Right now, it just seems like you carelessly put something together to look like you were contributing
Carelessly? Now thats offending. I spent 30 minutes rereading/skimming, thinking, typing, and now I get some crap about how I forgot who you OMGUSed exactly. If this is to defend your OMGUS, its not really working.
Actually, it's more to point out why I'm not sure how trustworthy your analysis is already. I already defended the OMGUS in a rather peculiar way that got me in a bit of trouble. It's alright to look at me, since I have naught to hide. But, you know, don't expect me to not call you out on carelessness and how I perceive it.
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
alvinz95 wrote:
Twomz wrote:It seems my evil plan has infected my playstyle... I figured at the start of the game that if I played poorly and lurked the mafia would be more likely to give me the bomb. But, to that end I kinda haven't check on the thread in a week or so >.> and I'm abandoning the plan since if it hasn't worked so far it won't work later on.

TBH I'm unsure of when I'll get a chance to do a good solid reread. Classes, GF and other (RL) activities take up far too much of my time (that's why this was the only game I was playing). I will try to get a good solid post in before the end of the week and feel free to nuke me if I don't get a good post in by then.
Is this your excuse for playing poorly? Does someone have a meta on Twomz? I want to know if he is usually like this. You have done far little and the circumstances have been favorable for lurkers.

On another note, where the Battle Mage go?
and as you can see he generally suspected BM and Max more in the first quote and kinda confused who Twomz even was in the other quote. Looks like he is trying to catch a ride on a brand new wagon on a day he is being suspected.

Alvinz still needs to address my points on him. He should recognize the reasons people are voting him today. Look back over some stuff I said earlier today considering his vote on Crazy, and him being my number 2 from day 1.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

JDodge replaces M4yhem
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by JDodge »

Well hello there folks.

I'm told I'm to blow up someone and then die. I'm told that there is no other lynch for the day. How fun.

Considering I am town, and I am thus the only
confirmed
town due to my status as bomb-carrier, allow me to set some ground rules for how I'm going to decide who to lynch.

1. I don't give a rat's ass who you would bomb were you in my position. I care why you would bomb them. Don't vote people, I don't care about your petty little votes. Give cases instead.

2. I will execute the person whom I feel is scummiest next Wednesday at 9PM my time (Eastern time, US). I may be late. Deal with it.

3. Don't bitch about my guidelines for who I'm lynching. This is going to be my only act in this entire game, don't cloud my judgment with your senseless whining.

4. I will comment on what I feel necessary and answer any and all questions directed at me. I may be a dictator, but I'm not an unreasonable one.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I want to see some cases brought forth. Now.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by JDodge »

I really, really want to blow up armlx. What reasons do I have not to?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by armlx »

JDodge wrote:I really, really want to blow up armlx. What reasons do I have not to?
What reasons do you have to lynch me, versus say Iceman who tried to use WIFOM to manipulate the lynch in a scummy way today or Twomz, who basically is acting drastically less helpful then I know him as town (Weather Mafia) but about on par as scum (CKD's Riverworld Mafia)?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”