Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Taly »

My PoE rn is
Galron/GL/SS/RH9
but I don't think we have S/S here.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 6689, RH9 wrote:
In post 6684, Taly wrote:Moral of the story:
Taly
rarely rolls scum.
And when you do, you rarely win?
(From experience, last time you were scum, you lost.)
In post 6691, RH9 wrote:From experience, last time that I played with scum you, you lost.
I rep'd in that game and realized I don't have much motivation as a rep in haha.

Ehhh idk. I think I technically have a higher scum win rate than town.

I've been in some whack ass towngames.

Others can tell you more about my scumgame than I can tbh.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i want to read the pts for this game so fucking bad
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 6701, Taly wrote:
In post 6689, RH9 wrote:
In post 6684, Taly wrote:Moral of the story:
Taly
rarely rolls scum.
And when you do, you rarely win?
(From experience, last time you were scum, you lost.)
In post 6691, RH9 wrote:From experience, last time that I played with scum you, you lost.
I rep'd in that game and realized I don't have much motivation as a rep in haha.

Ehhh idk. I think I technically have a higher scum win rate than town.

I've been in some whack ass towngames.

Others can tell you more about my scumgame than I can tbh.
Oh. I replaced into that game too but realised that I actually was more motivated than I would have if I started the game because of the imaginary pressure that I have to help my slot win at all costs.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by RH9 »

I feel like the game has definitely slowed down to the point that I can catch up after 9 hours of sleep.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Here's our PT:

Spoiler:
Dec 19:
1 - (Me) - Hi
2 - (RH9) - Hi, says he'll be posting less in the PT until intermission
3 - (Me) - Reads list I posted earlier except colored based on my reads, notably Shiro is listed as scum and not town
4 - (RH9) - Quotes #3 and asks what the colors are
5 - (Me) - Answers that my reads are a gradient and detailing what the gradient is
6 - (RH9) - Asks if I'm null on Ydrasse and scumreading Shiro
7 - (Me) - Yes to Shiro read, saying that my read on Ydrasse is not indicated
8 - (RH9) - Quotes #7 and acknowledges
9 - (Me) - Corrects myself as townreading Shiro because I realized I thought Shiro replaced someone else
10 - (RH9) - Quotes #9, asks if I'm scumreading Harley Quinn within the pair
11 - (Me) - saying yes
12 - (RH9) - Reposts my #3 and #5 within a table, asks if its correct
13 - (RH9) - Quotes #12 and says that he put the scale there so he wouldn't forget
14 - (Me) - Says it's right but Shiro is a townread
15 - (RH9) - Quotes #12 with correct Shiro read and asks if that's what I mean
16 - (RH9) - Quotes this post and says my townread said that
17 - (RH9) - Tells me I should tell Shiro I'm not scumreading sooner rather than later, comments that he doesn't know what pronouns Shiro prefers
18 - (RH9) - Quotes this and says I should tell Shiro soon and that he's trying to but I should say it anyways

^Everything above was posted within 4 hours of first dance starting

Dec 20:

19 - (Me) - Posting that NorwegianBoyEE has an agenda and I've been thinking that for a while now
VOTECOUNT 1.0
VOTECOUNT 1.1
VOTECOUNT 1.2
20 - (RH9) - Asks if his townreads are being given away too freely (referring to his table with all the townreads)
21 - (Me) - Say I'll check his work and see what I think of them
22 - (Me) - Galron read comments (I won't explain these more than that, but I'll paraphrase specific ones if requested, it'll take too long otherwise)
23 - (Me) - Datisi read comments
24 - (RH9) - Quotes #22 and says he gave Galron a townread he shouldn't have and that's why he got pocketed in another game
25 - (Me) - Catboi/Shiro read comments
26 - (Me) - Marcistar read comments, except not really since all I said was it depends; iirc they were really vague comments about the walls
27 - (Me) - Firebringer read comments
28 - (Me) - Save The Dragons read comments
29 - (Me) - Ydrasse read comments
30 - (Me) - Prism/NorwegianBoyEE read comments
31 - (Me) - GuiltyLion read comments, except not really since I just say that I'm not sure if he's townreading the walls because they're walls or not; I ask him what he would think about GL if I say he can make those posts as scum
32 - (Me) - Cabd/Something_Smart read comments
33 - (Me) - Angielily/Harley Quinn read comments
34 - (Me) - Runaway HQ(?) read comment
35 - (Me) - Alyssa The Lamb read comments, post that I don't know how to read those specific posts being the source of his townread on me
36 - (Me) - Andante read comments
37 - (Me) - Lady Lambdadelta/Titus read comments
38 - (RH9) - Quotes #36, says that something I said was a good point but that doesn't change his read on her
39 - (RH9) - Quotes #31, says that GL's posts feel processed, says that's not AI since he does it too at times, but says that GL's posts seem like he rewrote them several times before posting to avoid causing any offense
40 - (RH9) - Quotes #37, affirmative to my question about whether the posts he's townreading from Titus are just all her walls (which I didn't even check before posting because I could just feel they were)
41 - (RH9) - Quotes #35, says that they were the ones that stuck out to him
42 - (RH9) - Asks if only his STD townread is valid, since it's the only one I explicitly didn't have any real comments about
43 - (Me) - Negatory that it's just my thoughts on all his individual post thoughts, asks how my thoughts change his reads
44 - (RH9) - Quotes #43, just says that he's more afraid of having misread people
45 - (RH9) - Asks if HQ will be "set off" by some GL post, puts a link to the OP of the neighborhood as "3110" (presumably GL's aforementioned post)
46 - (Me) - Affirmative
47 - (RH9) - Says at least the main thread isn't exploding
48 - (RH9) - Says GL is acting defensive in two posts called "3116" and "3118" that both link to the OP of the neighborhood

Dec 21:
VOTECOUNT 1.3
VOTECOUNT 1.4
VOTECOUNT 1.5
VOTECOUNT 1.6
49 - (RH9) - Asks what my opinion of GL is
50 - (RH9) - Says that he doesn't know if GL is attempting to create death wishes in other players, says that he was upset at GL criticizing him but not enough to cry
51 - (Me) - Says that I'd break if GL is scum and clarifying that it isn't an actual read as much as it's a game health is bad if true read
52 - (RH9) - Quotes #51, asks if GL is a good scum player
53 - (RH9) - Rues his presence in the main thread, says it might make GL no longer be a townread to everybody
54 - (RH9) - Says he doesn't like having scumreads and that saying GL was one was a mistake
55 - (RH9) - Asks if Datisi is going to vote for us because of #54
56 - (RH9) - Says GL is posting with an agenda and that he wants to vote GL for it
57 - (RH9) - Says he will
58 - (Me) - Quotes #52, says that GL as a player thinks with more of a neutral lens and applies his own personal perspective less, says it makes emulating town posts less difficult for players like that. Furthermore, that I read players like that by how I'm reading other players since I'm weak at determining them by what they choose to and not to comment on, which is a type of reading that I'm bad at
59 - (Me) - Says that my read switching to town on SS is a sign that my GL townread might be bad, will keep it in PT for now
60 - (Me) - Says not to say it publicly
61 - (Me) - Says that if he's scum, don't say it in the scum PT either, but it's pointless to request that
62 - (RH9) - Asks if he's being too dramatic
63 - (RH9) - Says he has a tendency to exaggerate and react heavily sometimes
64 - (Me) - Says I do worse
65 - (RH9) - Quotes #64, asks me to confirm
66 - (RH9) - Says the last time he did #63 was in a past mini game because he hadn't played a normal game yet
67 - (RH9) - Says something about GL stamping out Norwe, asks if that's too dark to say
68 - (RH9) - Says he thinks that it means GL did something very mean
VOTECOUNT 1.7
69 - (RH9) - Says that the OP of the neighborhood is a good faith push by GL, calls it "3700"
70 - (RH9) - Says he was mean to GL and that GL doesn't need to apologize to him for it
71 - (Me) - Quotes #65, Explains the source of most of my meltdowns in games, really don't need to paraphrase more than that beyond "BoP"
72 - (Me) - Explains that #71 indirectly caused me to request my site ban
73 - (Me) - Dismisses 71/72 as a conversation to be continued, responds to 70(?) saying that it'll be fine since RH9 did a reach out
74 - (Me) - Avoiding the main thread but will still talk in PT
75 - (RH9) - Relief (Responding to 71/72)
76 - (RH9) - Claims he did #63 again
77 - (Me) - Says I'm probably being harsh on HQ, but her timing on entering the game wasn't good for me (will not go into this more, personal stuff)
78 - (RH9) - Says HQ doesn't think badly of me
79 - (Me) - Says I think HQ is the least likely player to critically reassess her partner if it's required and I don't want her in endgame for that reason
80 - (Me) - Quotes #78, says it's because I'm townreading her
81 - (RH9) - Quotes #79, says only GL has done that really and it was he himself that didn't react well to it
82 - (Me) - Says the lines are blurring for me on the sources of my reads and I need flips to realign myself with my own thoughts
83 - (Me) - Says it only matters in second dance (responding to #81)
84 - (RH9) - Says he forgot that Titus wasn't good with GL
85 - (RH9) - Quotes #84, says he remembered when she voted GL when he himself voted GL

Dec 22:
VOTECOUNT 1.8
VOTECOUNT 1.9
VOTECOUNT 1.9 (again)
86 - (RH9) - Announces that Norwe's replacement is Not_Mafia
87 - (RH9) - Says that he thinks a hammer is incoming
88 - (RH9) - Quotes #87, claims he counted wrong
89 - (RH9) - Says that Norwe slot is 2 votes away from death
90 - (Me) - Says that the pairing can't live, Norwe's replacement is a chronic troll
91 - (RH9) - Quotes #90, asks if we should let N_M give his reads
92 - (RH9) - Says he would feel bad for putting N_M 1 vote away from death before he could give reads, says he has intent to vote if they're bad reads
93 - (Me) - Says N_M giving reads won't ever happen
94 - (Me) - Says I suppose I'll do my homework
95 - (RH9) - Found saying STD is an oldschool player funny
96 - (RH9) - Says he can't wait to see what STD thinks

Dec 23:
VOTECOUNT 1.10
VOTECOUNT 1.11
NOT_MAFIA + MARCISTAR FLIPS
VOTECOUNT 1.12
97 - (Me) - Says RH9 needs to do something town in the PT or I can't keep shielding him
98 - (RH9) - Expresses annoyance that Marcistar did something similar to what Fferylt did as scum before
99 - (RH9) - Says he needs to think through his reads again, exclused STD/GL/Me
100 - (Me) - Tells him to post them in the PT if he needs distance from the main thread
101 - (RH9) - Asks my reads on Datisi and GL (NOTE: This is roughly the time where GL and I briefly tunneled each other)
102 - (Me) - Says Datisi is mad as town, GL is either playing bad or scum
103 - (RH9) - Asks if he can tell them that I'm not townreading GL
104 - (RH9) - Datisi won't like it if he doesn't state it
105 - (Me) - Says to do it but make sure it's not word for word (NOTE: Assumed he meant 59/60/61, he wound up saying 102)
106 - (RH9) - Acknowledged
107 - (RH9) - Says he paraphrased that I said GL's play is "rubbish" because he didn't know what else to say
108 - (RH9) - Says we will die at GL's hand
109 - (RH9) - Says he didn't paraphrase correctly
110 - (RH9) - Says he found rubbish by looking up synonyms
111 - (Me) - Says that Datisi wanted RH9 to indicate that I wasn't townreading GL for longer than very recent postings
112 - (RH9) - Asks if it's a specific post by STD, specifically this post (I don't remember what this conversation is about, this was posted 12 minutes after #111)
113 - (RH9) - Asks which direction of the post it was
114 - (Me) - Says my answer is in the main thread
115 - (RH9) - Quotes #114, says he looked at it
116 - (RH9) - Says GL is too confident in his reads, especially the scum ones
VOTECOUNT 1.13
117 - (RH9) - Says that pairing in general is an echo chamber
118 - (RH9) - Says otherwise GL wouldn't feel as confident
119 - (RH9) - Says he wants more people to be Firebringer-like
120 - (RH9) - Says he's afraid to knock GL over by saying his reads aren't correct, Datisi won't like it

Dec 24
VOTECOUNT 1.14
121 - (RH9) - Wonders why everyone is townreading STD
122 - (RH9) - Says nobody is expressing suspicion of STD at all
123/124 - (RH9) - Says he has a new title and looks like a non-newbie
VOTECOUNT 1.15
125 - (RH9) - Asks my read on Titus
126 - (Me) - Says not scum
127 - (RH9) - Expresses approval and asks for my read on Firebringer and Datisi
128 - (RH9) - Answers his own question, Datisi is a town solver and Firebringer is scum pocketing him or town
129 - (RH9) - Says GL is town for keeping his vote where it is (our pairing) even though the HQ/Shiro wagon is bigger
130 - (Me) - Neither Fire/Datisi is scum but I'm more sure on Firebringer being town
VOTECOUNT 1.16

Dec 25
131 - (RH9) - Asks for cliff notes, he was out all day
132/133/134 - (RH9) - Says he skimmed through the game, he doesn't like that nobody else picked up that marcistar did the same thing noraa did as scum
135/136/137/138 - (RH9) - Quotes posts with zero links as evidence of his thoughts on whatever game that was, says his conclusion is that Marcistar is pocketing people to make them look like mafia
VOTECOUNT 1.17 (between 137/138)
139 - (Me) - Says essentially wtf are you talking about, my interpretation is that Norwe was considered suspicious because Marcistar couldn't pocket them correctly (my interpretation now is that I have no clue what the point RH9 was making was, as well as how I reached that interpretation in the first place)
140/141 - (RH9) - Clarifies that he townread Marcistar despite the latter trying to pocket him, asks if it's normal to have no scumreads without flips
142 - (Me) - Says it depends on who it is
143/144 - (RH9) - Clarifies what he means, gives examples on how he would scumread people off NKA but would nullread them before then, says he hopes Datisi won't be upset by his needing NKA
145/146 - (Me) - Says I'm ignoring the main thread, and that he has permission to out it if he's asked about it, but would rather it not just be blurted out
147/148 - (RH9) - Says he doesn't think anybody has seen it, says they're probably celebrating Christmas or Boxing Day anyways
149 - (Me) - Says it's been 2 days since posting content and don't really want to say more until after intermission
150 - (Me) - Says I might post to ask Andante a question
151/152 - (RH9) - Says I should post to avoid getting prodded since then everyone will know I'm not posting on purpose
153 - (Me) - Asks what the timer for prods even is in the first place
154 - (RH9) - 48 hours and says to ask for a V/LA
155/156/157 - (RH9) - Expresses a strong townread on Galron
VOTECOUNT 1.18
158/159 - (Me) - Updated reads, everyone is green except for Ydrasse (Hidden), STD/GL/Shiro (Null), and Andante (Scum), don't see any reason to assess anyone differently without flips
160/161 - (RH9) - Says he is pretending I'm not posting in PT either, asks if he shouldn't have welcomed me back in thread
162/163/164 - (Me) - Says it would be funny if nobody says anything to me after posting, says I can avoid prods untli the end of day with one more post in the main thread and that I don't like asking for V/LAs without reason
165/166 - (RH9) - Says he sounds like he's trying to affect who scum kills in intermission, and that it would be achievable by scum if they kill the Shiro/HQ pairing to make a few people look bad
167 - (Me) - Says that kill would be spicy af
168 - (Me) - Nothing interesting is happening in the main thread and I want to tune it out
169/170 - (RH9) - Asks how to respond to this without mentioning implosion, says he's having trouble responding without mentioning implosion
171 - (Me) - Asks why he wants to
172 - (Me) - Says that if RH9 is town and Andante is scum, we might die in intermission
173/174 - (RH9) - Quotes 171, says S_S might get jealous for being compared to implosion, he doesn't want that
175 - (Me) - Says it's not worth responding to then
176/177 - (RH9) - Expressing that he doesn't want to be forced to answer questions and that he's afraid of it
178 - (Me) - Tells him to just ignore HQ and not to engage with everything from her
179-185 - (RH9) - A lot of small posts about him talking about answering the question anyways

Dec 26:
186 - (RH9) - Another post about him talking about answering the question anyways
187/188 - (Me) - Asks if he's alright and he seems nervous
189/190/191/192 - (RH9) - He's nervous because his reaction test failed
193 - (Me) - Says RH9 is weird
194/195/196/197/198/199/200/201/202/203/204/205/206/207/208/209 - (RH9) - A lot more small posts about the S_S/Implosion thing, admitted he was talking about Implosion mainly and stuff about the reaction test
210 - (Me) - Says I like Taly's wallposts a lot
VOTECOUNT 1.19
211 - (Me) - Says I'm not townreading Firebringer as much as I'm insinuating
212/213 - (RH9) - Says he's going to ignore GL and that GL is desperate for us to die because he's clinging to his old PoE reads
214/215 - (RH9) - Says his vacation is starting and that he'll respond to GL/Dats when he can and tells me to say that should they ask
216 - (Me) - Says GL's reads aren't good if he's town, he has an agenda if Andante is scum

Dec 27:
VOTECOUNT 1.20
217/218 - (RH9) - Asks for a recap of the most important posts
219 - (Me) - Links Taly's wallpost of reads on every slot and says the rest is a waste of time
VOTECOUNT 1.21
220/221 - (Me) - Small posts venting about the town
VOTECOUNT 1.22
VOTECOUNT 1.23

Dec 28:
222 - (Me) - Wonders if I had two correct reads resulting in scumflips
FIREBRINGER AND ANDANTE FLIP
223 - (Me) - Laughing that I did
224 - (Me) - Calls out RH9 for not being a townread for me now or ever, specifically stating I'm saying it now because it can't affect the intermission kill anymore and that if he's town I think we might die anyways
225 - (RH9) - Says he hopes SS doesn't hold a grudge
226 - (RH9) - Asks if we should leave the dance
227 - (Me) - Says not right away
228/229 - (RH9) - Quotes #227, says he wants to do NKA first so he is fine with that unless we're killed in intermission
230 - (Me) - Says that would be hilarious

Dec 29:
231/232 - (RH9) - Says that we probably won't die unless GL is being framed, but doesn't know who would want to do that

Dec 30:
SAVE THE DRAGONS AND TITUS FLIP
233 - (Me) - Asks for all of RH9's reads
234/235 - (RH9) - He doesn't know, thinks Ydrasse is scum for surviving and doesn't know why GL is acting differently today if he's scum

Dec 31:
236/237/238/239/240/241 - (RH9) - Says HQ thinks he's scum with GL, reassures me he isn't and that GL is probably being pushed for being himself, asks me what I think about it
242 - (Me) - Says the game is one of two things so idk
243/244 - (RH9) - Asks when GL voted for STD/Titus pairing
245/246 - (RH9) - Says he used experience and memory interchangably when they aren't the same and that he looks strange for it
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:18 pm

In post 6642, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

VoteCount 2.5

Taly - Ydrasse [0] -
Datisi - GuiltyLion [3] - Alyssa the Lamb, Taly, Galron
RH9 - Alyssa the Lamb [1] - Datisi
Galron - Something_Smart [0] -

Not Voting [4]
RH9, Ydrasse, GuiltyLion, Something_Smart,

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2022-01-08 02:00:00)
:thinking:
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

will be around some today but not feeling very good

don’t want to rush things but if we want to discuss a flip should do it in next day so we have enough time to do it and not rushing
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

galron/ss most likely to hit scum right now even if they’re not together think one is in them still think the reaction test thing was weird maybe to fake progression and still think it’s weird how galron just went ok yeah town to ss after ss got pissy about the leaving (feels like irritation at being randomly thrown out is nai) both kind of digging in heels about each other and ss pissy about taly/me end pair

still think could be paired
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

time to be tired at work
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 863, Galron wrote:I didn't see that coming. I'm going to fight marci for this. And I want LLD to endgame.

Wanna hit the dance floor LLD?

Take your time.
In post 877, Galron wrote:
In post 872, marcistar wrote:
In post 863, Galron wrote:I didn't see that coming. I'm going to fight marci for this. And I want LLD to endgame.

Wanna hit the dance floor LLD?

Take your time.
IT"S ON
Is this S/S?

I guess it's plausible.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:28 am

Already at this point in Galron's ISO I've seen a lot of early game posts that feel pretty genuine, though. , , , .
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 666, Galron wrote:
In post 654, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So I'll tell you what: If you don't wanna answer questions about your earlier reads, at least do me a solid and come back next time you come back with some good reads and questions on other players.
This is a town statement.
what’s genuine about this
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:40 am

Feels like the kind of thing I'd be tempted to qualify or weaken as scum. Not a super strong feeling but I liked it when I read through it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 am

Galron proposed to quite a lot of people... I think over half the ladies in total, though not concurrently.

If he is scum, this means that he didn't really have a plan. He showed an interest in endgaming when proposing to LLD, but he wasn't even particularly townread at that point. When he proposes to Harley though it's in order to solve her; this seems backwards to me (propose to someone THEN solve them) but I've never been a huge believer in sorting in hoods.

I guess if he's scum his plan was probably just "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks", try to get any pairing available and mix things up to distract from his partners, but that doesn't really track with how he played after the dance started.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:55 am

In post 6714, Something_Smart wrote:Galron proposed to quite a lot of people... I think over half the ladies in total, though not concurrently.

If he is scum, this means that he didn't really have a plan. He showed an interest in endgaming when proposing to LLD, but he wasn't even particularly townread at that point. When he proposes to Harley though it's in order to solve her; this seems backwards to me (propose to someone THEN solve them) but I've never been a huge believer in sorting in hoods.

I guess if he's scum his plan was probably just "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks", try to get any pairing available and mix things up to distract from his partners, but that doesn't really track with how he played after the dance started.
how does this compare to how RH9 handled predance?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:01 am

He did a pretty similar thing, though it was more of a last-minute thing, and he explicitly attributed it to panic/fear of being left with a bad partner.

Between the two approaches, both are +town I think, but RH9's moreso.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

why aren’t you voting gl/dats then : ?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: galron-ss
like you’re basically saying uou find everyone townyish except for me and then the one pair who actually ... has a wagon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like ur waiting for an alternative to pop up or something but idk why
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:12 am

In post 6717, Ydrasse wrote:why aren’t you voting gl/dats then : ?
because there doesn't seem to be a reason to rush through this?

If Taly asks me to vote I will vote.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:15 am

In post 2192, Galron wrote:
In post 2187, Ydrasse wrote:i dont have the spoons to have this conversation right now but you are being unpleasant to interact with to some degree by insulting people's abilities (not paragon worthy, is anyone paying attention) etc, would suggest being a bit nicer about it

peace
I thought this was the site meta actually.
lmao
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:18 am

In post 2512, Galron wrote:I was impatient and wanted to move on. Besides, I figured the three of us were likely town so it didn't really matter. I probably should have given mala a chance to talk, but I didn't see how waiting any longer would change anything.
This feels important.

The mindset pissed me off then, and it pisses me off now, but it seems like he's not thinking about the wider game at all. In a vacuum this would be +town, but given that we already knew his game was bigger-picture focused it seems awfully blunt.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t rlly think it’s rushing the game to vote lmao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:21 am

I guess not, but this is a pretty critical point in the game, so I don't think it hurts to make sure there's some coordination.

Just a philosophy difference, I guess. Surely this is not the first time you've seen me do this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”