killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by killa seven »

JDodge wrote:I really, really want to blow up armlx. What reasons do I have not to?
Im still here and you hate me.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by icemanE »

Bomb alvinz
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I outlined a case on alvinz in some of my previous posts. You can read me in isolation or have me link and quote the important stuff, Jdodge. you albe to go back read it or you want me to make a quick version?

At this moment I'd also like to know since when did icemanE approve of an Alvinz death? When did that start and he even bring a case on that? He's was voting springlullaby and ain't even acknowledge recent stuff me and springlullably said about that matter. Wtf?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by armlx »

At this moment I'd also like to know since when did icemanE approve of an Alvinz death? When did that start and he even bring a case on that? He's was voting springlullaby and ain't even acknowledge recent stuff me and springlullably said about that matter. Wtf?
I concur.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh shit.

I forgot about this game. I'm really sorry about that :(. I'll catch up tomorrow when it's not on the cusp of my bedtime.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by JDodge »

armlx wrote:
JDodge wrote:I really, really want to blow up armlx. What reasons do I have not to?
What reasons do you have to lynch me, versus say Iceman who tried to use WIFOM to manipulate the lynch in a scummy way today or Twomz, who basically is acting drastically less helpful then I know him as town (Weather Mafia) but about on par as scum (CKD's Riverworld Mafia)?
Because you're acting dead on in my scum meta for you.
icemanE wrote:Bomb alvinz
This is not a case nor in any way important, and in violation of one of my guidelines. You go on my TARGETS LIST.
PokerFace wrote:I outlined a case on alvinz in some of my previous posts. You can read me in isolation or have me link and quote the important stuff, Jdodge. you albe to go back read it or you want me to make a quick version?

I'd prefer the short version, because I doubt I'll have time to analyze the entire game. Hence why I'm asking for cases.

TARGET LIST:

Armlx
Iceman
BM (for old times' sake)
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Coron should be on your death list. Not only has he suddenly gone silent, which is a significant change from the beginning of the game, but at one point he made his own meta regarding frequency of posting an issue (and engaged in a bit of doubletalk when called on whether his data supported his claim). The combination is the square of the scummy of the sum of its parts. Also, a lot of the contrived-looking exchanges have Coron as a common thread.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by JDodge »

the silent speaker wrote:Coron should be on your death list. Not only has he suddenly gone silent, which is a significant change from the beginning of the game, but at one point he made his own meta regarding frequency of posting an issue (and engaged in a bit of doubletalk when called on whether his data supported his claim). The combination is the square of the scummy of the sum of its parts. Also, a lot of the contrived-looking exchanges have Coron as a common thread.
So you're saying the entire case on Coron is that he suddenly went silent, and that at one point he brought up his meta, probably leading to some exchange with armlx trying to force his own style of play on him?

Yeah, that's nothing out of the norm for Coron. Nice effort, though.
stream

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by armlx »

From what games are you drawing said meta? I don't remember any game I've been in with you as scum.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by JDodge »

armlx wrote:
From what games are you drawing said meta? I don't remember any game I've been in with you as scum.
Sorry, didn't realize I was only allowed to read games I'm in.

Not telling. Doing so would allow you to research said behavioural meta and thus change it, which is contrary to what I want in the long-run.
stream

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Max »

I think alvinz is the strongest lynch candidate.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm all for a armlx bombing. I've already said I felt he was scum. I also think alvinz could also be scum. His recent post really jumped out at me as scum.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:10 am

Post by armlx »

Sorry, didn't realize I was only allowed to read games I'm in.
Just wondering, as odds are your "scum meta" of me is due to reading a biased sample of games.

Hell, compare this game to Lover's Multiball or Xyl's Smalltown. I'm pretty sure those games contradict what you think you see here. Or Shaft.ed's Fat Camp Mafia or what ever it was, or PYP3.

I can see where you got that conclusion from games like Norinel's Eclipse and House Mafia though.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:23 am

Post by JDodge »

Max wrote:I think alvinz is the strongest lynch candidate.
No reason given. Max goes on to the target list.
Battousai wrote:I'm all for a armlx bombing. I've already said I felt he was scum. I also think alvinz could also be scum. His recent post really jumped out at me as scum.
Please repost why you think he is scum. I'm interested in hearing it.
armlx wrote:Just wondering, as odds are your "scum meta" of me is due to reading a biased sample of games.

Hell, compare this game to Lover's Multiball or Xyl's Smalltown. I'm pretty sure those games contradict what you think you see here. Or Shaft.ed's Fat Camp Mafia or what ever it was, or PYP3.

I can see where you got that conclusion from games like Norinel's Eclipse and House Mafia though.
You might want to try giving me reasons to not bomb you instead of arguing that my basis for reaching my conclusion is flawed, because I don't believe it is flawed and will probably not be changing my mind on that.

TARGET LIST:

Armlx
Max
iceman

That is in order BTW.
stream

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Max »

Wait JDodge have you read the game, if you had you would know I have been pushing for an alvinz bombing for ages
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 am

Post by armlx »

Compare Twomz's behavior here to the two games I gave as examples.

Or icemanE to Sensfan's High School Mafia (Scum) vs. The Eclipse and Xyl's Smalltown.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:12 am

Post by JDodge »

Max wrote:Wait JDodge have you read the game, if you had you would know I have been pushing for an alvinz bombing for ages
Have you? I'm pretty sure I clearly laid out my guidelines. Hypocrite.
armlx wrote:Compare Twomz's behavior here to the two games I gave as examples.
Which examples?
stream

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:13 am

Post by armlx »

Weather Mafia and CKD's Riverworld Mafia.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Max »

JDodge wrote:
Max wrote:Wait JDodge have you read the game, if you had you would know I have been pushing for an alvinz bombing for ages
Your guidelines mention nothing about you not reading the thread
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:22 am

Post by JDodge »

Max wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Your guidelines mention nothing about you not reading the thread
But it does state that you should shut up in saying "I think you should bomb X", and present a case instead.

Stop arguing semantics with me, it's not going to get you anywhere. You're just going to continue to prove yourself incompetent.
stream

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Max »

Max wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta.
You've been in a game with me "2 of 4" Read it then tell me whether I'm playing different to my Meta in-fact look at every single game I've played, in practically every one (excluding 1 or 2) I've been confirmed as scum by most people. THIS just seems like an excuse to bandwagon you don't just agree with other people the use of the word "apparently" it means you disagree, bring something else to the table instead of just agreeing.

Vote: alvinz95
Max wrote:
Max (the post alvinz95 says is scummy) wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:I still think Max is the best person to bomb because of his still odd posts that are mostly jokes and not scumhunting, which apparently doesn't support his meta.
You've been in a game with me "2 of 4" Read it then tell me whether I'm playing different to my Meta in-fact look at every single game I've played, in practically every one (excluding 1 or 2) I've been confirmed as scum by most people. THIS just seems like an excuse to bandwagon you don't just agree with other people the use of the word "apparently" it means you disagree, bring something else to the table instead of just agreeing.

Vote: alvinz95
alvinz95 wrote:1. Max
-Puts an OMGUS upon me,
Reading posts may help you know, if I was someone else and read that post I would vote for you, I'm not voting you because you voted me, I'm voting you because you have doubted your vote

misquoting me
How did I misquote?, I took a sentence from your post, that's just quoting the bit I find scummy. I presumed by the use of the words "apparently doesn't support meta". Now the only people who would say apparently are those who don't think that it doesn't

saying that I only voted him for bandwagoning purpose,
You saw that everyone thinks I'm scum hence you voted

which makes no sense because I am the SECOND person to put a vote on which is by no means joining a "bandwagon"
Actually at this time I think that you were joining what you felt was inevitable.
Max wrote:
My scumlist was primarily focused on Max and BM. I was mostly rereading what Max and BM did. All the rest came as an aftterthought, in which I didn't entirely reread (skim). I guess you can say #3 isn't so trustworthy as most were from my memory. Also didn't you notice I put question marks around Twomz?
YOU MEAN YOU DID A SCUM LIST BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS

HoS: alvinz95
Top 4 posts attacking alvinz (by me), he has not done anything different since any of these posts, vote stands
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 am

Post by JDodge »

Your logical basis is nonexistant.

NEXT
stream

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 am

Post by springlullaby »

Based on the last fives page or so because I can't summon the righteous energy to read 40 pages right now.

I'd bomb forbiddanlight: active lurking, no case - lynchproof play but zero risk taking.
Fits the 'I'll lurk this one to the win'.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 am

Post by JDodge »

springlullaby wrote:Based on the last fives page or so because I can't summon the righteous energy to read 40 pages right now.

I'd bomb forbiddanlight: active lurking, no case - lynchproof play but zero risk taking.
Fits the 'I'll lurk this one to the win'.
Seems to fit with a quick forbiddanmeta. I'll add her to the list.

TARGET LIST:
Armlx
Max
iceman
forbiddan
stream

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”