Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Rogue »

Sm notty is going to address you eventually. I send him a message asking what bug crawled up your ass and took a dive.

I’m in zero mood for crappy pushes.

-M
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 940, Rogue wrote:So trying to catch up right now.

So regardless of Ivan’s post rn I’m thinking that LLD is town.

So what we need to do is sort between {Bombay & Ivan}. Unless somehow town is stacked with majority of cop type roles, but that means scum needs to be massively stacked as well. Just something feels off regarding it.

LLD question what’s your read on Mastina? I know you can read her pretty well and I suck at it.
... am I that easy to read?

In the neighbourhood I have 3 scum suspects on my teamlist. Ivan or Shiro can confirm this.

Bombay/Suri/Mastina

Mastina's reads this game have made sense and she's pushing on Cakez/Bombay...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:40 pm

I was withholding the Mastina read because I wanted to see how she'd go with my Bombay push and her scumread on Bombay... Alas, totally MIA on her part.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Rogue »

No you aren’t really easy to read, but you are when you are passionate about something and I saw that passion with Dwlee. So I was townreading you for that push prior to the Ivan claim etc

-M
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Rogue »

Sorry if that was rude.
I’m a bitch normally and Covid is making me worse because I just don’t feel well and I hate pettiness.

It’s just I didn’t understand and it’s making me feel like utter crap

-M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 938, The Bombay wrote:@T3

Please claim how you knew the rule and results of the chess game.

If you were a player, please claim what your reward would have been if you won.

Thanks!

-Luke
no :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by T3 »

the suri lim is 100% the right play here
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 949, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 939, The Bombay wrote:
In post 914, The Bombay wrote:You seem so convinced that him parity copping you proves he is town. What about my town flip is going to 180 your stance on him?

Unless you agree that 3 investigatives firing night one is too much? So seeing my investigative flip will change your mind?

Please tell me why my town flip would change your read on Ivan.
@LLD

-Luke
Oh I'm not the one who wants Ivan dead, but if you're saying Ivan is this locked in I was assuming you'd be interested in it. But you're not, because you'll flip red and then... oops.

Like 1 for 1 is a trade any town would take right?
No, I don't think volunteering myself to die is the town thing to do. And I cannot imagine you accepting a 1 for 1 trade like this where you died first, so that line feels especially empty.

But I am trying to get a feel for your stance on this game, and it is not lining up. Just a moment ago, you were saying that my claim that a cop + a parity cop + my own role being too much town power was "tmi." Which, feels like you are implying that knowing my role could/should not make me doubt the parity cop claim.

So, to then see your offer to kill Ivan after my town flip, and me being an investigative being confirmed, doesn't sit right. Is it unreasonable for me, as a town investigative, to think that there are now too many investigative claims on the table? Or, would seeing my flip lead you to agree with my take on the balance.

The logic behind acting like my doubt makes no sense and behind killing Ivan after my flip feels inconsistent.

-Luke
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by T3 »

school has been hell but i might post more tmrw or on the weekend
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 955, T3 wrote:
In post 938, The Bombay wrote:@T3

Please claim how you knew the rule and results of the chess game.

If you were a player, please claim what your reward would have been if you won.

Thanks!

-Luke
no :)
This should probably die if Ivan is off the table.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:36 pm

In post 957, The Bombay wrote:
In post 949, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 939, The Bombay wrote:
In post 914, The Bombay wrote:You seem so convinced that him parity copping you proves he is town. What about my town flip is going to 180 your stance on him?

Unless you agree that 3 investigatives firing night one is too much? So seeing my investigative flip will change your mind?

Please tell me why my town flip would change your read on Ivan.
@LLD

-Luke
Oh I'm not the one who wants Ivan dead, but if you're saying Ivan is this locked in I was assuming you'd be interested in it. But you're not, because you'll flip red and then... oops.

Like 1 for 1 is a trade any town would take right?
No, I don't think volunteering myself to die is the town thing to do. And I cannot imagine you accepting a 1 for 1 trade like this where you died first, so that line feels especially empty.

But I am trying to get a feel for your stance on this game, and it is not lining up. Just a moment ago, you were saying that my claim that a cop + a parity cop + my own role being too much town power was "tmi." Which, feels like you are implying that knowing my role could/should not make me doubt the parity cop claim.

So, to then see your offer to kill Ivan after my town flip, and me being an investigative being confirmed, doesn't sit right. Is it unreasonable for me, as a town investigative, to think that there are now too many investigative claims on the table? Or, would seeing my flip lead you to agree with my take on the balance.

The logic behind acting like my doubt makes no sense and behind killing Ivan after my flip feels inconsistent.

-Luke
You're not trying to get a sense of my stance on this game, you're trying to discredit it.

You're not trying to read my alignment right now. You've already committed to me being scum, your motivations are not lining up with what you're saying.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:42 pm

Like Luke, I scum read your slot, I'm poking you for reactions and to show others your reactions.

I don't need to be consistent. I'm confirmed town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by The Bombay »

I have not committed to you being scum. Marci has.

Frankly, I can see you making similar moves as town just because of the type of player you are.

If you are town, I am pretty sure that if I died, you would not kill Ivan tomorrow. That would be the inconsistency. You were not actually willing to kill someone you are convinced it town, you just wanted to set up a gotcha moment on someone you thought was scum.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 961, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like Luke, I scum read your slot, I'm poking you for reactions and to show others your reactions.

I don't need to be consistent. I'm confirmed town.
Hey, that was the exact thought I was just typing out.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:46 pm

In post 962, The Bombay wrote:I have not committed to you being scum. Marci has.

Frankly, I can see you making similar moves as town just because of the type of player you are.

If you are town, I am pretty sure that if I died, you would not kill Ivan tomorrow. That would be the inconsistency. You were not actually willing to kill someone you are convinced it town, you just wanted to set up a gotcha moment on someone you thought was scum.
... yes, correct. I have no intention of killing Ivan tomorrow.

Well... okay so, there are circumstances I might? But I can't see myself getting there in this game, not tomorrow at least.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 960, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're not trying to get a sense of my stance on this game
If you had tried to double down on the idea that you would kill Ivan, I would have scum read you for it. That was how I was poking you for alignment information.

But instead, you ninja'ed me saying the exact way I thought I could see a town LLD making that offer.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 964, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 962, The Bombay wrote:I have not committed to you being scum. Marci has.

... yes, correct. I have no intention of killing Ivan tomorrow.

Well... okay so, there are circumstances I might? But I can't see myself getting there in this game, not tomorrow at least.
Oh look, a reason why it never makes sense to agree to a 1 for 1 where you die first. You die, and then the follow through never happens.

That is not the only reason, but you sure did point out a good one.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by The Bombay »

At least from what you have put in the thread, it appear that you are scum reading me because Marci scum read you. Which, I have to say, is a pretty convincing argument.

And it sure does feel like you are not looking at much else. Which is the same feeling I got in Isekai when you decided you wanted me dead.

To be real with you, if I was scum, I would have killed Rogue over Skitter every time. Notty has much more experience with me then Skitter does, including sizable amounts of meta discussions about me with Ffery when they were playing with me as a hydra together. And Skitter was actively defending me every time suspicions went my way. And Rogue apparently was concerned about something with respects to our slot, but never actually followed up on it. So that is a bit of a question mark for me even now, and I would not have wanted to walk into this day phase with that mystery reason hiding in the back ground.

Hell, I probably would have killed you over Skitter as well (but probably Rogue over you). You have actively and loudly pushed me in every single game we have ever played in together. I would rather not have you here to do that again if I really were scum and had a choice in who was here. LLD, who wrestles the thread hard to push through her scum reads, who in prone to scum reading me, and has already voiced suspicions on me, or Skitter, who is repeatedly defending me at every turn.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Rogue »

My concern was marci was fading some. It has since been put to rest.

I’ll be here on lunch tomorrow; got told last minute I have an hour commute in the AM so early bed
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by The Bombay »

If Ivan is off the table, lets kill T3.

It is like painfully obvious that T3 was the other chess player, and that his push on Dwlee at the end of the day came from being informed that he had lost.

I still think that it makes the most sense for Dwlee's opponent to be scum, but I was willing to consider it was town before he has repeatedly avoided revealing what he knew about the game. But then that is what he did. Like his iso for the day is almost all refusing to talk about the chess game or prodging - likely hoping that we would move past it.

I cannot think of the town motivation to refuse to talk about a game that already ended, after Dwlee has flipped, after the games have ended, and after it is very clear that he did not win the game, so he does not need to hide his reward from the scum team.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by The Bombay »

My top three scum reads right now are Ivan, T3, and SirCakez.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 300, SirCakez wrote: ok yes but The Bombay's play is town
In post 561, SirCakez wrote:i don't have any super strong reads here although I feel decently sure Dwlee is scum
the active players like Skitter, Ivan,
Bombay are feeling tough for me to read here
In post 920, SirCakez wrote:the bombay's posting today is transparently town
In post 931, SirCakez wrote: Bombay Rogue up
jjh, T3, Strange Matter down
I don't believe in Cakez's read on us.

This is every time Cakez has given a read on our slot. There is no reason for it at all ever given.

I am bouncing back and forth between thinking that he wants us to look partnered, to kill us if he dies first, or that he is trying to look good if we die.

The random statement saying that we are tough to read feels weird too given the repeated town reads thrown our way. This is what he said when asked about it.
In post 571, SirCakez wrote:
In post 568, That Idiot Ivan wrote:Cakez, why are you having trouble reading Bombay? Where are you on them after catch-up?
The PR is making me want to lean town + I badly misread notsci recently so I feel like I'm inclined to lean town even more

So like I really want to say they are town but there are factors making me biased here
How real is his read on me if he does not even know who is in this slot.

Furthermore, if he does want to claim that he does not feel comfortable town reading Notscience because of their recent games, why is he consistently giving him a town read.
In post 301, SirCakez wrote:Rogue into townbin
Dwlee into scumbin

both for posts on page 8
In post 931, SirCakez wrote: Bombay Rogue up
jjh, T3, Strange Matter down
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 374, SirCakez wrote:
In post 356, Rogue wrote:I’m going to make the super obvious comment here that one side of the chess match is probably scum.
not necessarily? this is a weird comment
This post also pinged the hell out of me.

The moment the chess game started, my first thought was that it was a town v scum match.

If anything, this felt like Cakez was trying to anti-tmi. "I can't know that one of the scum team is piloting half of the chess match."
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 968, Rogue wrote:My concern was marci was fading some. It has since been put to rest.
Don't worry! I'm planning to fade out for realsies for multiple reasons soon! :)

Help me I don't know where to rethink.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

nya

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”