Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 497, Enchant wrote:
In post 496, Scorpious wrote:
In post 487, Nero Cain wrote:You are all

"I'm scum reading you!"

then you lambast me for moving my vote to Fua with the reasoning that if I have a strong feeling I shouldn't charge my vote

but then you don't vote for me despite your strong feeling that I was scum

Like you seem super scummy to me but I'm maybe a little worried that you are just LHF

let's start here today

VOTE: Enchant

Fine with that. Not like I’ve been right about anything so far. Except Greeting

VOTE: Enchant
More scum jumping on me please?
It’s just a playstyle thing. I’m not a fan of yours.. hard for me to see good intentions in your play.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

You don't even have reasons to think i am mafia?

Bruh. Maybe anime is right.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 501, Enchant wrote:You don't even have reasons to think i am mafia?

Bruh. Maybe anime is right.
Bruh..

I just said it . I don’t see town motivation I’m any of your posts…

Bruh..

Like really bruh..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by yeezys »

VOTE: Scorpious dont have time to read thru the thread right now but last time i checked fua was town so i was right
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 491, butterchurn wrote:This just looks like scum trying to push in the current wagon, while saying that they're doing it "for information", so the next Day they can easily say "oh hey, I was right, looks like scorpious must be scum after all".
In post 503, yeezys wrote:VOTE: Scorpious dont have time to read thru the thread right now but last time i checked fua was town so i was right
lmao
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 503, yeezys wrote:VOTE: Scorpious dont have time to read thru the thread right now but last time i checked fua was town so i was right

I’m cool with that. This game has been meh at best.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by yeezys »

oh honey im hommeeeee
ok i'm gonna read now
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 491, butterchurn wrote:- 3 catchup posts after replacing in, listing a few reads. Me town, geriant town (later revised to null), looking (greeting, I assume) scummy, scorpious weird vibes, andante towny (lol), hella jeff null.
- In , says they're bad at scumhunting, then says fua's scumteam (Scorp/Butter/Dwlee from ) looks legit. I questioned on this at the time, since fua's reasoning for the team seemed extremely flimsy (especially because I thought she was scum, but either way). I didn't get a response. Which, fine, whatever. But this post is relevant later.
- , , and . Votes scorpious and says it would be funny if they were scum, and then says that ahri's claim was potentially true so people should vote scorpious. Then (presumably jokingly, since they say nevermind after) calls for a massclaim. I have a hard time telling if they actually think scorpious is scum here, although it seems like they do. Also, not particularly significant, but I'll note that Andante voted scorpious right before replacing out, so the slot was already voting scorpious at this point.
- puts fua at E-1 because it would "give us the most information". Prior to this, as best I can judge, they seemed to be solidly on the fua side of the fua vs scorpious debate, considering like 80% of their content so far was agreeing with fua's scumteam and then voting for scorpious. At the time, I didn't mind the switch, since I thought they were right to do so. But looking back now, there was exactly ONE fua post between 390 and 451 (). I don't see how yeezys' mind could have been changed so quickly, and I don't see why as town they would put someone they're not suspicious of at E-1 when there were still at least 4 days left to deadline. This just looks like scum trying to push in the current wagon, while saying that they're doing it "for information", so the next Day they can easily say "oh hey, I was right, looks like scorpious must be scum after all".
[/list]

Conclusion: lurky, following whatever the current trend is, and an extremely opportunistic vote on fua which goes counter to any of their previous reads. At the very least, I would like to see more content, reasoning, and thought process from them. But I think most likely they're just scum who thought they could get away with a cheap vote.

VOTE: yeezys
i have no idea how to respond to this
ahri fucked us over anyways um hi guys i'm an ascetic vigilante doctor mason. in case you don't know what ascetic means i can't be targeted by night actions, and the vigilante doctor combo lets me target one person per night, attempting to kill them while also protecting them from a kill (which just makes the role useless)
anyways, you want me to be more active but No lol i'm pretty busy with school
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by yeezys »

In post 491, butterchurn wrote:- 3 catchup posts after replacing in, listing a few reads. Me town, geriant town (later revised to null), looking (greeting, I assume) scummy, scorpious weird vibes, andante towny (lol), hella jeff null.
- In , says they're bad at scumhunting, then says fua's scumteam (Scorp/Butter/Dwlee from ) looks legit. I questioned on this at the time, since fua's reasoning for the team seemed extremely flimsy (especially because I thought she was scum, but either way). I didn't get a response. Which, fine, whatever. But this post is relevant later.
- , , and . Votes scorpious and says it would be funny if they were scum, and then says that ahri's claim was potentially true so people should vote scorpious. Then (presumably jokingly, since they say nevermind after) calls for a massclaim. I have a hard time telling if they actually think scorpious is scum here, although it seems like they do. Also, not particularly significant, but I'll note that Andante voted scorpious right before replacing out, so the slot was already voting scorpious at this point.
- puts fua at E-1 because it would "give us the most information". Prior to this, as best I can judge, they seemed to be solidly on the fua side of the fua vs scorpious debate, considering like 80% of their content so far was agreeing with fua's scumteam and then voting for scorpious. At the time, I didn't mind the switch, since I thought they were right to do so. But looking back now, there was exactly ONE fua post between 390 and 451 (). I don't see how yeezys' mind could have been changed so quickly, and I don't see why as town they would put someone they're not suspicious of at E-1 when there were still at least 4 days left to deadline. This just looks like scum trying to push in the current wagon, while saying that they're doing it "for information", so the next Day they can easily say "oh hey, I was right, looks like scorpious must be scum after all".
[/list]

Conclusion: lurky, following whatever the current trend is, and an extremely opportunistic vote on fua which goes counter to any of their previous reads. At the very least, I would like to see more content, reasoning, and thought process from them. But I think most likely they're just scum who thought they could get away with a cheap vote.

VOTE: yeezys
i have no idea how to respond to this
ahri fucked us over anyways um hi guys i'm an ascetic vigilante doctor mason. in case you don't know what ascetic means i can't be targeted by night actions, and the vigilante doctor combo lets me target one person per night, attempting to kill them while also protecting them from a kill (which just makes the role useless)
anyways, you want me to be more active but No lol i'm pretty busy with school
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 499, Hella Jeff wrote:i liked capo
y?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by butterchurn »

That... seems like a very random role to make up, but it also makes no sense. Why would you be both a vigilante and a doctor? I don't understand what the point of that would be. Has anyone heard of a role combination like that before?
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

UNVOTE:
wauw
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 499, Hella Jeff wrote:i liked capo
y?
they were one of the only funny people in the game
that's abt all i remember
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't that just this?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you want to argue that the "masons" are a fakeclaimed scum team then sure I guess

I want to eliminate enchant or hellajeff today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 508, yeezys wrote:ahri fucked us over anyways
not really? I mean she's certainly doing a piss poor job of convincing you to lim there but you and the rest of the town are just as responsible for not doing anything and letting her run wild. I get that you are busy and I'm not really blaming you since its not something you can help... but its not really her fault at least IMHO.

In post 492, butterchurn wrote:and I actually think that re-assessing based on new information and looking at wagons is more of a town approach than it would be if he had just lazily carried over his previous suspicions and voted Nero Cain.
Everyone is different. Yes, there are town that re assess/re think but I actually think that more town just sorta move on to the next person and don't stop suspecting whom they suspected earlier. If you want to assign some town points to Ger for it then fine and I can certainly understand why one might see that as a more pro-town play than moving to the next man up but in reality, it's in more null territory? I mean, wagon analysis has been used for like ever so he could certainly do that as town but going "oh this guy was on both wagons, well I gotta vote that today!" is a pretty ez play to make as scum. Also, Yeezy is a way easier mis-elimination (claim aside) than I am. I get that I'm being a bit fencesitty but my point is that he's not super townie or anything and LHF can still be sent a red pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: hella jeff

butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by butterchurn »

In post 513, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, if you want to argue that the "masons" are a fakeclaimed scum team then sure I guess
The possibility occurred to me, yes, but I may have just been being paranoid due to my prior suspicion. Took a nap and feeling less so, but I still think it's worth keeping that in mind. The role as described seems much less useful than a CPR doctor, since they said that they both kill and protect at the same time, and so they cancel out and essentially do nothing. My initial thought was that it seemed like a convenient way to explain showing up as having a gun to a gunsmith (which Quiet Owl has claimed) while also not needing to have a useful role, and without much thought for the likelihood of such a role combination existing. But I guess ascetic makes that irrelevant anyway.

UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been here 10 years and I've seen scum fakeclaim masons once. I agree that its not impossible and I think someone could go "ah an Arhi/yeezy/??? scum team makes sense." but they are not for today. Who do you think is scum?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

Oh, Ahri/yeezy/??? scumteam makes sense.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

Doctor+Vigilante is useless, but:
1. Can kill Ascetics.
2. Will be guilty for Gunsmith

I can't really make up other excuses for this role to exist.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so useless right now?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 520, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so useless right now?
I can inhale air and exhale carbon dioxide.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you voting none of the people that you've called scum?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by Enchant »

Because masonry now make all calls here.

They voting Scorpio. So will do i.

When time is right.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I hate enchant and gera sometimes I just think that scum is butter, jeff, and owl but idk.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”