roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah, rice and net both look scummy. sotty didn't say nearly enough yesterday, hard to read. i'll hopefully have something more like real access later to expound upon these points.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

vote count

militant (1)- Riceballtail

Not Voting (8)- militant, Sun Tsu ,pacman281292,Netlava,raider8169,roflcopter,sotty7,Dattebayo

7 votes required to lynch.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:04 am

Post by militant »

I am going to re read later today and post all my thoughts.

One important thing that I think needs discussing is what the doctor/quacks are going to do tonight. With 6 town and 3 scum left. If we mislynch today we have 5 town going into night, after a mafia kill it is 4 town vs 3 scum. If a quack killed another town it would be 3 town vs 3 scum; scum will have won the game. I think the quacks should sit tight tonight, town cannot deal with another death especially if we don't find scum today. What does everybody else think?
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I agree; we are on a dangerous situation, and if we commit a mistake, then we will lose the game :(
hmm... what must we do now...
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 am

Post by raider8169 »

pacman281292 wrote:I agree; we are on a dangerous situation, and if we commit a mistake, then we will lose the game :(
hmm... what must we do now...
We are not in lylo yet. As long as the quack doesnt kill someone tonight. Still we have 3 masons so its a 50-50 shot as taking out scum today (I assume that the masons are not going to vote for another mason and it would be really hard to lynch someone without their votes).
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Or if we lynch the quack, we have doctors to protect at night. Two doctors can still give us the advantage.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: rice

i'd rather lynch scum than the quack, the quack is still town

i think docs sitting tight tonight might be the way to go
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Riceballtail wrote:Or if we lynch the quack, we have doctors to protect at night. Two doctors can still give us the advantage.
But neither quacks know that they are quacks...
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 am

Post by raider8169 »

pacman281292 wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:Or if we lynch the quack, we have doctors to protect at night. Two doctors can still give us the advantage.
But neither quacks know that they are quacks...
+1

If you toss the quack into the lynch mix then we have a 2/3rds chance to have a positive lynch. Still rather let the scum take out the quack.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am

Post by militant »

Day started with Rice voting Netlava without a reason. Something I understand to be scummy, in my opinion a person's vote is extremely important and certainly not something to be thrown around like there is no tomorrow, case in point Rice.
Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Netlava
I then went on to ask why Rice was voting for Net and received a rather vague and disappointing response.
Riceballtail wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE; VOTE:Netlava

Trying to reduce the number of days possible is a very bad idea for the town. I totally disapprove.
This is why.
This is where I think Rice really slips up, not because I was the target of his half-baked accusation but because it is scummy irrespective of who it was aimed at, I posted this:
militant wrote:
Sun Tzu wrote:I like that plan. Let's lynch whoever we think is scum.

Sorry, that post just sounds funny to me.
Okay in that case I suggest that each player makes a list of what they think of all the other players in the game regarding their behaviour in this game.

I will do that too if you guys want to go along with it, it will create discussion and hopefully lead to a successful lynch.
To which Rice replied with this post:
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE; VOTE:Militant

Scummiest post you could ever make.
I make one post he regards as scummy and he immediately unvotes Netlava who he voted in Day 1 and then again with no explanation at the beginning of day 2 and places his vote on me. He is extremely quick to vote someone else the very second they make a post. I was trying to create discussion, town are in a bad shape. Lynching someone quickly without appropriate discussion today I think would be a big mistake. A mislynch is the last thing town need so creating discussion I see as a sensible thing to do. Alas Rice did not even acknowledge my post asking why my post was scummy.

Rice then suggests that we lynch the quack as to eliminate the possibility of losing 2 town players during the night; one due to the quack and the other mafia. Quite frankly this is a truly horrid idea. For one quacks do not have to target anyone thus eliminating the risk of them killing anyone; I understand with 2 doctors and 1 quack left all 3 would have to do nothing so the doctors would be rendered useless but killing town players is not the way to go. Killing a town player is what we want to avoid due to the impending lylo situation.

Overall Rice's idea in my opinion is terrible, I agree with Rofl that all doctors/quacks should sit tight tonight.

Vote Rice
. You are top of my list of suspect scum... Throwing around your vote, ignoring my post and then suggesting we lynch a town player that is not confirmed so following your plan may end up us lynching a doc. And this is only on day 2.

I would quite like for you to answer my question in post 195.

I am still going to re read day 1. I wanted to question Rice about his actions first though :)
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Dattebayo »

Sorry guys, I was busy the past couple of days. I'll go ahead and re read now and see what I can come up with.
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
Goon
Sun Tzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Sun Tzu »

I guess the Netlava vote wasn't that bad, but I don't see anything scummy about militant's post that rice changed his vote for.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I did not say that we SHOULD lynch the quack, because we don't know who the quack even is. But, should we end up lynching the quack, then the doctors should be protecting tonight.

militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by militant »

Sun Tzu wrote:I guess the Netlava vote wasn't that bad, but I don't see anything scummy about militant's post that rice changed his vote for.
I am not arguing whether or not the vote was valid but Rice voted without a reason at the very beginning of day 2 when much could have been said and then suddenly changed to me as soon as I make a post Rice regards as bad. This makes his argument against Net look rather weak when Rice is prepared to unvote really quick to only vote someone else based on a single post.
Riceballtail wrote:I did not say that we SHOULD lynch the quack, because we don't know who the quack even is. But, should we end up lynching the quack, then the doctors should be protecting tonight.
I disagree, with a lylo situation close if today's lynch doesn't go well lynching a known town player is a bad idea. Anyway you still ignore my post despite me specifically asking you to answer it and voting you.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

No, militant, you are completely ignoring what I said.

I voted who I thought was scummy on D1 when D2 started. That's not really uncommon.

You are disagreeing with a town plan, when I clearly had just read and responded to the major flaw in your post and vote.

Stop trying to make a case off lies, scum.

CONFIRM VOTE:militant

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Sotty7 has not responded to his prod. Therefore I am searching for a replacment for him.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 am

Post by militant »

Riceballtail wrote:No, militant, you are completely ignoring what I said.

I voted who I thought was scummy on D1 when D2 started. That's not really uncommon.

You are disagreeing with a town plan, when I clearly had just read and responded to the major flaw in your post and vote.

Stop trying to make a case off lies, scum.

CONFIRM VOTE:militant
No Rice, it is you that is completely ignoring what I have said; you still fail to identify how my post is the "scummiest post you could ever make". I am not saying that you should not be voting for who you think is scummy, I have a problem with how you communicate very little. Even now you still have totally ignored the last post I made and post 195 on page 8. You have not responded to the "major flaw" in my post nor have you identified where this flaw lies.

Exactly which part of your post did I ignore?

What is the town plan I am disagreeing with?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 am

Post by raider8169 »

I am not a fan of everyone making a list of who they think it scummy. The top one or 2 is fine but not everyone. That gives scum too much information to start mislynching people.

I do not think that post was scummy just a bad idea.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Mod
I will be gone until Friday. Not sure if the hotel I am staying in will have a computer I can use.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Netlava »

That's what my plan would have solved had people followed it. Without lynching the quack, since that's not necessary since they are role revealed upon death.
raider wrote:I am not a fan of everyone making a list of who they think it scummy. The top one or 2 is fine but not everyone. That gives scum too much information to start mislynching people.
Actually, I've found that scum often just go one suspect a day at a time as to remain flexible.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Dattebayo »

I did a quick skim of day 1 instead of an extensive re read due to time constraints.

First, I don't see either side of the Militant vs. Riceballtail as presenting paticularly strong arguments but Militant is holding up better than Rice. Rice should have presented his reasons for calling Militant's post scummy upfront and his failure to do so has me wary. What's even more arousing is the fact that Rice has failed to present a clear argument again in the same game (he was asked to clarify on voting Net in day 1 twice).

My vote returns to its spot on Net from day 1, however. I stated multiple reasons yesterday and he is #1 on my scum list.

Vote: Netlava
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:59 am

Post by militant »

Dattebayo wrote:I did a quick skim of day 1 instead of an extensive re read due to time constraints.

First, I don't see either side of the Militant vs. Riceballtail as presenting paticularly strong arguments but Militant is holding up better than Rice. Rice should have presented his reasons for calling Militant's post scummy upfront and his failure to do so has me wary. What's even more arousing is the fact that Rice has failed to present a clear argument again in the same game (he was asked to clarify on voting Net in day 1 twice).

My vote returns to its spot on Net from day 1, however. I stated
multiple reasons yesterday
and he is #1 on my scum list.

Vote: Netlava
For clarifications sake would you mind re posting said reasons.

Mod
: I don't want to be cheeky but would it be posible to have a vote count please.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

rice is very, very shifty right about now. obviously the placement of my vote tells y'all where i still stand on him.
soi soi soi

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I can see militant/rofl being scumbuddies right now, btw.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

what, because we're both voting you? thats so insightful. /eyeroll
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”