Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:44 am

Post by .Lulu. »

That made my brain go orange....

Shiny Jarvan person is innocent... then who doesn't?

OOO LEONA!! AND DIANANANANNAAANANA!!!! Dianananananana is a meanie too!!

plus Leonas cute...... I mean what!?

SPIDER LADYYYY!! How are you so sure that Jarven is a red team person and not a blue team person?? And if you're so sure then Y U NO ATTACK!?!? And your ultimate wasn't really that obviously going to change that much stuffs!!
.Elise.
.Elise.
Townie
.Elise.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:58 am

Post by .Elise. »

I think Jarven is mafia.

I of course can be wrong, which is reason i giving chances. Would be stupid to just attack blindly and discover something.
Also why blue, we are green.
.Elise.
.Elise.
Townie
.Elise.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:00 am

Post by .Elise. »

What you think about Amomu?
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:12 am

Post by .Lulu. »

Amumumumu is a sad boi... :(

Seems to really like staying out of the fight thought considerin I saw him go WHHEEEEEEEEE when he wanted to hug someone!!

Wonder what he's thinking cause I dunno if he's blue or red....

AND WE ARE BLUUUUEEE EBECAUSE BEST TEAM ON THE RIFT IS BLUUUUUUEEEE!!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Jarvan, Ashe, and Caitlyn have been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Amumu, because the confidence isn't legit. I believe that was page 2? I will also say I have forgotten to post here because it is hard to remember to check an alternate account.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Lux, lulu, gragas, amumu

None have been hit.

Do we think that increases scum odds or are these slots townread
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by .Lux. »

lulu's exuberance dissuades attacks, i think, regardless of alignment.

the other three of us, we've been... mellow? amumu absent more than mellow but gragas and i are chilling.

i don't know if it leans one way or another when people are doing things that warrant attacking/asking for it.

(this is a long-winded way of saying: i don't think it skews them one way or another.)
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 105, .Caitlyn. wrote:Amumu, because the confidence isn't legit. I believe that was page 2? I will also say I have forgotten to post here because it is hard to remember to check an alternate account.
i think that's fine, i don't think we need to be in too much of a rush to attack. just was wondering about the disconnect since your attitude seemed aggressive at first and then there was no follow-through. i think getting in an attacking frenzy just gives the bad guys a chance to organize and make sure someone else goes out first. as long as we have things to talk about, discussion is good. i disagree with jarvan that this has to be a mech-focused game, and i think that focusing only on mechs makes it too easy for the bad guys to hide.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Mechs are literally useless because roles existed before alignments
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

My question wasn't about not attacking, it was about not having been attacked.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Attack: Gragas

This is not because I want to kill Gragas particularly, but I would like him to be on the table in some capacity and with that much health it psychologically removes him
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by .JarvanIV. »

Sorry for the prodge here. Had a busy weekend. Haven't read anything.

Will return to catch up tomorrow.
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 111, .Caitlyn. wrote:

This is not because I want to kill Gragas particularly, but I would like him to be on the table in some capacity and with that much health it psychologically removes him
this is a compelling point that i had not considered

we don't want our squishies to die first solely because they are squishy

Attack: Jarvan
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by .JarvanIV. »

I think
Elise's
reaction is mostly genuine, but the double basic attack is a bit exaggerated. I think getting vamp on basic attacks is in-line for an ultimate transform. To me, if the ultimate is a "no-brainer activate at start of game" then it's either poorly designed (as there is no interesting decision about when to use it) or there is more than meets the eye about the ability. Hence, my appreciable interest. Also, the game status shows that
Elise
still has 12 mana available. Either this is a mod error, or there was literally no cost to using an ultimate, which begs even more questions.

I've openly made myself a target and literally called for attacks against me. Some have questioned my attitude or motivations but it's quite simple: I have nothing to hide as town and I am convinced that solving this game requires heavy focus on mech. Just because roles were
delivered
before alignments doesn't mean roles weren't balanced/tweaked around alignment or that they weren't determined together.

If there were night phases and night kills then all these day mechanics to achieve a "lim" is just role-playing (which is cool, but not the point of the game imo). Also consider the ratio of scum to town, means town can't just "mislim" for info. And so I am reaching an exasperated point where nobody else is putting
enough
attention on mech and I believe the opposite of Amumu: it is not a place for scum to hide but rather a place for scum to get caught in.

I find it interesting that
Caitlyn
wants all high-HP people to be on the table but chose to attack
Gragas
instead of
Amumu
, who were both at full HP prior to that attack. But to answer
Caitlyn's
question, not getting attacked is not likely to swing one way or another.

On the other hand, I actually distrust the most, he who has not attacked all game:
Attack: Warwick

Amumu's
attack against me is also a non-sequitur to Caitlyn's statement. Sure, he expressed suspicion earlier, but this definitely feels like a "cheap shot."

Perhaps
Lulu
, as a designated "support-class" was given some Informed passive or ability about an ally, and that is why she is defensive of certain champs. I would like to think she is not informed for the
other
reason, as I'm finding it difficult to read the faerie language in anything but a town-voice.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:On the other hand, I actually distrust the most, he who has not attacked all game: Attack: Warwick
Why does that matter? I've clearly laid out I want to get information and make a more informed decision with my attacks.

Attack: Jarvan IV
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:Amumu's attack against me is also a non-sequitur to Caitlyn's statement. Sure, he expressed suspicion earlier, but this definitely feels like a "cheap shot."
you have the most health besides me and gragas, and i think gragas is more likely to be a friend than you. i may be sad but i don't want to attack myself. bringing your health down to be more in line with everyone else is very connected to caitlyn's statement, and is also because of my suspicion

why i think you are not a friend is that your focus on mechs is easy to do as either team, and you seem too worried about telling everyone how selfless you are and how everything you do is for the greater good. it smells like trying too hard and i don't trust it

you did bonus damage on your attack again?? how often are you able to do that? i don't know if you really are so much of the tank that you say you are when you do the most damage of anyone with your attacks
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

I was tired recently so I just didn't post, I suppose that might be part of the reason I find alot of whats been posted since I've last been on boring.
In post 111, .Caitlyn. wrote:

I was trying to think about this a bit earlier, but I can't really come to a conclusion like I was trying to seek.
In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:I find it interesting that
Caitlyn
Gragas
instead of
Amumu
I don't mind it, it's obviously because I'm so sexy, you see? Clownlyn might one day see why, but I don't care for that right now.

If she attacked Amumu you could've easily just said it's interesting how she didn't attack me. With such a limited amount of attacks, it isn't really too weird unless if Caitlyn wants to expand with reasons why she picked me over Amumu?
In post 116, .Amumu. wrote:you have the most health besides me and gragas, and i think gragas is more likely to be a friend than you. i may be sad but i don't want to attack myself. bringing your health down to be more in line with everyone else is very connected to caitlyn's statement, and is also because of my suspicion
Don't you find it weird how people are sort of just... letting the attacks on Jarvan happen? It smells like
something,
but I don't know what I think it most likely smells like.
More like.. I want to say people are just trying to take advantage of him? But I'm not really confident in making assessments like this lately.

In post 106, .Caitlyn. wrote:Lux, lulu, gragas, amumu

None have been hit.

On this topic though, since this is a nine player game.. thats a big chunk of the list taken out so there's probably at least one scum there, unless if somehow we've managed to be banging correct which I doubt. +Lulu totally isn't townread (by me at least).
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 117, .Gragas. wrote:Don't you find it weird how people are sort of just... letting the attacks on Jarvan happen? It smells like something, but I don't know what I think it most likely smells like.
More like.. I want to say people are just trying to take advantage of him? But I'm not really confident in making assessments like this lately.
i can see this, and was part of why for a while i hadn't attacked him again despite my suspicion, i didn't want everyone to just keep ganging up on him and knocking him down. if it's that easy then i'm probably wrong. caitlyn's point about the large health pools made sense to me though and i decided it was okay because he has a lot of health left still. with the lulu shield, he hasn't really taken much damage yet, so i think the amount of attacks on him may be deceptive to the amount of actual danger he has been put in.

ignoring how people have responded so far, though, he does not seem like the typical low hanging fruit to me
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:24 pm

Ashe has been replaced for inactivity
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Praise be.

I am a new player; first game .Ashe.. Heard she was getting buffed and wanted to learn her. Please give me some time (~24 hours) to grasp the mechanics.

I do not have much to go off of, but from the first page I believe
Caitlyn
and
Elise
to be allies.

I weakly suspect
Warwick
is an enemy, but if so, I cannot determine who, if any, of
Amumu
Gragas
, or
Lulu
would be partners from there.

The second page adds
Gragas
suspicion, and makes me lean
Lulu
as well.

However, there is a decent chance
Caitlyn
is right in their
Gragas
/
Amumu
callout
(with
Lulu
as the third) if I am mistaken on my
Warwick
impression.

I believe
Lux
and
Jarvan IV
(Jarvan > Lux; both entrances looked positive but Jarvan's more so) to be allies, but not as much as
Caitlyn
is; they are similar to my
Elise
read in strength.

The third page does not impact those reads, although it does chance my stance slightly;
I see {
Lulu
Gragas
}, {
Lulu
Warwick
}, {
Amumu
Gragas
}, and {
Amumu
Warwick
}, so I lean towards
Gragas
+
Warwick
+ 1/2 of {
Lulu
Amumu
}.

The fourth page, aligns with my own thoughts in an ally-indicative way; I feel
Elise
's aggression on
Jarvan
shows a town alignment even if I feel the push to be ill-advised.
In post 106, .Caitlyn. wrote:Lux, lulu, gragas, amumu
None have been hit.
The only of those I do not wish to attack is
Lux

tl;dr:

Caitlyn
strong
town;
Lux
Elise
town;
Jarvan IV
lean town;
3/4 {
Warwick
Gragas
Amumu
Lulu
} scum; lean towards
Gragas
+
Warwick

.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:02 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:I think
Elise's
reaction is mostly genuine, but the double basic attack is a bit exaggerated. I think getting vamp on basic attacks is in-line for an ultimate transform. To me, if the ultimate is a "no-brainer activate at start of game" then it's either poorly designed (as there is no interesting decision about when to use it) or there is more than meets the eye about the ability. Hence, my appreciable interest. Also, the game status shows that
Elise
still has 12 mana available. Either this is a mod error, or there was literally no cost to using an ultimate, which begs even more questions.

I've openly made myself a target and literally called for attacks against me. Some have questioned my attitude or motivations but it's quite simple: I have nothing to hide as town and I am convinced that solving this game requires heavy focus on mech. Just because roles were
delivered
before alignments doesn't mean roles weren't balanced/tweaked around alignment or that they weren't determined together.

If there were night phases and night kills then all these day mechanics to achieve a "lim" is just role-playing (which is cool, but not the point of the game imo). Also consider the ratio of scum to town, means town can't just "mislim" for info. And so I am reaching an exasperated point where nobody else is putting
enough
attention on mech and I believe the opposite of Amumu: it is not a place for scum to hide but rather a place for scum to get caught in.

I find it interesting that
Caitlyn
Gragas
instead of
Amumu
, who were both at full HP prior to that attack. But to answer
Caitlyn's
question, not getting attacked is not likely to swing one way or another.

On the other hand, I actually distrust the most, he who has not attacked all game:

Amumu's
attack against me is also a non-sequitur to Caitlyn's statement. Sure, he expressed suspicion earlier, but this definitely feels like a "cheap shot."

Perhaps
Lulu
, as a designated "support-class" was given some Informed passive or ability about an ally, and that is why she is defensive of certain champs. I would like to think she is not informed for the
other
reason, as I'm finding it difficult to read the faerie language in anything but a town-voice.
Nuh-uh!! Pix goes pew, I sup super pew and bind, Pix goes shield, I go TREMENDO!
I dont know anything!! I just know always stay with the tanks on the rift! Cause good tanks stop the squishie pew pew people going SQUISH!!!!
BUUUUUUT I can stop people dying here with my GIGANIMATISM I think!! It gives a LOOOOOOOOOOTTTTAAAAA health!!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:33 am

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:Also, the game status shows that Elise still has 12 mana available. Either this is a mod error, or there was literally no cost to using an ultimate, which begs even more questions.

This was a mod error and has been fixed! Feel free to PM me when you see errors in the status spreadsheet as I can often make mistakes
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:35 am

Post by .Lulu. »

ok ok ok ok ok ok.... ok........

SOOOOOOOO It doesn't say anywhere that alignment is randomizered after champion selection BUUUUT I don't think that our champions are really affected by alignment but more what we can do ON THE RIIIIIIFT!!!!

I don't think this game is mechanically solvautionable....
BUT!! I like the openness and knowing what people have available to use!!
.Elise.
.Elise.
Townie
.Elise.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:12 am

Post by .Elise. »

At worst mafia have silent abilities, which they not gonna reveal, but are designed to punish massclaim and at best we are equal.

So there's no benefit at all.

Attack .Amumu.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”