Micro 1046: SUCUBUS Mafia - Game Thread - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

(expired on 2022-02-20 14:07:56)

VOTE: dwlee
UNVOTE:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 547, DkKoba wrote:continuing to do things like ignore games like scp upick is why i'm settling my vote on you today.

instituting a fake BoP is not towny.

the fact you are trying to make your case against me primarily about how I fos you is just straight up .. not a town thought process to me.

A lot of your progression/logic come off as fake to me.

You have literally like 2 minutes to convince me otherwise if you are town because I am ready to vote.
How am I "ignoring games like scp upick"

you literally are increasingly claiming to have bop on me, so if I'm town what are you like this is not that complicated

If you think you can 100% read rate on me and I'm town and you're saying I'm scum you literally just have to be scum
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Datisi »

hi
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

ELO KOBA IS BACK
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Datisi »

i hate my life
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

well to be fair that was melo so it doesnt count but i always vote right in elo
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: dkkoba

okay yea glad you're scum this is easier
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 544, DkKoba wrote:hey datisi want to hate me or love me within the next 5 minutes
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 548, Datisi wrote:
In post 264, Dwlee99 wrote:I'd actually think imaginality's buddy would not be a clodpole and vp's would be if we are using logic but
mmm, logic behind this one?
My thought was that there'd be some even distribution (cause imaginality clodpole, vp not clodpole implies possibility of one of each here)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

inb4 datisi is scum and hammers koba cause he's worried about sk
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Datisi »

>_>
~M
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

okay cool
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think my play thus far and the way scum handled nightkills around me and, well, my very unnecessary defense of imaginality at a time where there was 0 threat of elimination is pretty decisively evidence im town here.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Literally like flashback to every time scum koba just tries to clown me like this

And then I always doubt myself

I am glad that I can take this fight being confident in myself instead of like "oh idk maybe koba is just really shit at reading me because they had me as hard scum in a spec chat in january when I was town"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 563, DkKoba wrote:i think my play thus far and the way scum handled nightkills around me and, well, my very unnecessary defense of imaginality at a time where there was 0 threat of elimination is pretty decisively evidence im town here.
Defending imaginality

as scum in a micro

yes very town-indicative
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

i suddenly have the motivation to work on a seminar i have been procrastinating on for the past two weeks, see ya in an hour or so
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way that balance from not_mafia never crossed my mind but likely because of TMI from having access to being scum, dwlee probably thought balance existed based on the roles they and imaginality have >>>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 566, Datisi wrote:i suddenly have the motivation to work on a seminar i have been procrastinating on for the past two weeks, see ya in an hour or so
get back here young man
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

you have a mafia game to play
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 567, DkKoba wrote:the way that balance from not_mafia never crossed my mind but likely because of TMI from having access to being scum, dwlee probably thought balance existed based on the roles they and imaginality have >>>
What balance crossed my mind that didn't cross yours? What?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 565, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 563, DkKoba wrote:i think my play thus far and the way scum handled nightkills around me and, well, my very unnecessary defense of imaginality at a time where there was 0 threat of elimination is pretty decisively evidence im town here.
Defending imaginality

as scum in a micro

yes very town-indicative
im sure you can definitely make up a reason why id have the urge to do so as scum during the night phase
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 571, DkKoba wrote:
In post 565, Dwlee99 wrote:
Defending imaginality

as scum in a micro

yes very town-indicative
im sure you can definitely make up a reason why id have the urge to do so as scum during the night phase
You literally speculated that it was multiball - probably because of scum vig in 7v2
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

nearly every semblance of balance never crossed my mind. in fact i was moreso thinking how fucking broken the setup could be and scum having an infinite vig possible definitely hits that list.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The feminine urge to link to an extremely large koba iso from a game with 48/24 deadlines to show why this is scum koba

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”