DkKoba (1):
Dwlee99
The Muffin Man (1):
Frogsterking
MalcolmTucker (1):
DkKoba
Not Voting (4):
Not_Mafia, MalcolmTucker, Galron, The Muffin Man

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline (expired on 2022-03-02 18:56:46)

Mod Notes:
DkKoba replaces House!
Last edited by Andante on Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 149, Galron wrote:Vote someone other than NM and I'll sheep.
why did u vote STD and let NM hammer him so early btw
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Galron »

I'll work with Koba for once I guess.

pedit: bloodlust
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Galron »

Andante's monitoring. Stole the page top
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 148, Frogsterking wrote:All i can understand so far from you is that you want me to reread muffin's iso because there are things in it scum!muffin wouldn't include. These things I'm looking for in Muffin's iso have been described so far as anger, solviness, and sincerity.
fixed the post for u
a
i have a pretty good grasp of when a person is showing high cognition of analyzing the game, and muffin and dwlee are 2 players who are showing the heavily here.

while dwlee is a good scum player - i see no cheap distancing tricks or anything like that from them and other such things that they have as part of their scum game, and stuff that is mostly prevalent in their town games.

can you describe why you think muffin is scum, which would be more helpful for me to dissect and possibly if you are right i might see it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 154, DkKoba wrote:
In post 148, Frogsterking wrote:All i can understand so far from you is that you want me to reread muffin's iso because there are things in it scum!muffin wouldn't include. These things I'm looking for in Muffin's iso have been described so far as anger, solviness, and sincerity.
fixed the post for u
a
i have a pretty good grasp of when a person is showing high cognition of analyzing the game, and muffin and dwlee are 2 players who are showing the heavily here.

while dwlee is a good scum player - i see no cheap distancing tricks or anything like that from them and other such things that they have as part of their scum game, and stuff that is mostly prevalent in their town games.

can you describe why you think muffin is scum, which would be more helpful for me to dissect and possibly if you are right i might see it.
I'd also argue house is as well, in his own town way in how he was approaching the game but obviously im super biased.
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I'm town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Galron »

If we don't lim someone by the end of page 8 I'll be heavily disappointed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also don't get the scumreads on malcolm
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey dwlee u can help also save the game but untunneling my slot for bad mech reasons and form a townblock that helps reverse this onto the scum team hint hint
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Galron »

Wait. NM made a read.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 157, Galron wrote:If we don't lim someone by the end of page 8 I'll be heavily disappointed.
dont gamethrow thx
you already did enough damage on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

limming PR in an open setup that prevents counterclaims is already enough of a throw, please like actually try to win here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(by prevents i mean if scum claim PR they are forced to be counterclaiming an alive PR and thus are outted)
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Galron »

Sigh.. okay.

Try to shift into solve mode.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

fixed the post for u
a

That's a logical fallacy, argument from authority. Even if you're a good scumhunter it's not a good point for why th particular read is right.

My vote is based on looking at their role in how D1 played out. It's not a deep read it's just circumstantial. I moved to muffin because you said this play is NAI from Galron.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Galron »

I've been playing with Koba since their first newbie rep-in and I always want to lim them.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 165, Frogsterking wrote:
fixed the post for u
a

That's a logical fallacy, argument from authority. Even if you're a good scumhunter it's not a good point for why th particular read is right.

My vote is based on looking at their role in how D1 played out. It's not a deep read it's just circumstantial. I moved to muffin because you said this play is NAI from Galron.
elaborate please

you haven't still explained why you voted muffin - just galron.

I think my argument about how they are showing complex thoughts and trying to push people in a way that is solving indicative (asking questions, processing them, etc.) is very town indicative for players in general.

when a game is not moving at all, players who are trying to solve are nearly always town - unless they have a very strong scum meta, and even then thats rare.

do you townread malcom here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, Galron wrote:I've been playing with Koba since their first newbie rep-in and I always want to lim them.
so does everyone else, but i am good at arguing my way out of a *majority* of people wanting to lim me :)
retired
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Koba it sounds like there's something you think Town!NM would have said or done something differently, can you explain what that is?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Galron »

Dwlee taking house's claim seriously pinged me tbh
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Galron »

Same thing with std, but he had a reason
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 169, Frogsterking wrote:Koba it sounds like there's something you think Town!NM would have said or done something differently, can you explain what that is?
what town nm would have said or done differently is post less lol

a game i linked earlier that was an example of my subbing in and refusing to read previous content was an example of that scum!NM, and here is another: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88151
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 170, Galron wrote:Dwlee taking house's claim seriously pinged me tbh
nahhh thats classic dwlee lol and tbh imo they still might have a reason but i didnt say it, dont tell dwlee im outting pr reads
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Galron »

Muffin Man did too, but I didn't think a whole lot about that ttt.

Return to “Completed Open Games”