Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nordom »

I didn't think Daitsi would expose themselves so easily in going for the popular lynch once again.
Nordom, are you speaking to your crossbows?
Negatory.
Oh, that's a relief. I thought that-
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 921, Datisi wrote:so i'm not yet openwolfing hard enough for you to consider yeeting me? noted

it's not just that, it's also the usage of "hip-shot" wording (yes, in fact, i am aware that suspecting someone for reusing a phase they once used in a game of mafia like a year ago is bonkers, shut the fuck up), and the fact you made sure to say the word "notes" twice

and it's like

if you're scum, obviously you want me to townread you. but, you know that those tiny bits of my "things that town!vp does" list won't help you because we both know they're on that list. bUT ALSO, you know that i know that. so now i'm like, would scum!baltar purposefully drop these little hints, *knowing* that i'm gonna notice them and start losing sleep over them, in order to get into my head?

because i know how much you wanna fool me, but my issue is, like, in the times when i first noticed you doing these tells, they felt more natural. like it made sense for you to bring up notes at the time in oligarchy or guardians because you were catching up on a lot. but here, they were mentioned in the context of a readslist from a half-shitposty first 10 pages of a game. and the "changing votes" thing, originally they were said with much more confidence and self-assurance that i've noticed town!baltar has, while here they just feel said to make sure they've been said
The word hipshot is a thing you think is townie? You're weird.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if there is a question here, and your paranoia is inducing my paranoia that you being paranoid of me is a thing that you know I expect from town you, but I know that you know that, so.....
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 925, Nordom wrote:I didn't think Daitsi would expose themselves so easily in going for the popular lynch once again.
Are you going to vote me yet?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Nordom »

Long posts that require doesn't necessarily equal town. Just want to get that on the record.
Negatory.
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Datisi »

not in of itself

you did use it in some towngames when announcing your readslists, and i can imagine scum!baltar going through his old town games with me and noting down the phrases used in order to Emulate The Townfeels
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 927, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 925, Nordom wrote:I didn't think Daitsi would expose themselves so easily in going for the popular lynch once again.
Firing the question right back at ya. I promised that I would gauge Daitsi's reaction before I would consider you, and they failed spectacularly.
Negatory.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 928, Nordom wrote:Long posts that require doesn't necessarily equal town. Just want to get that on the record.
*require effort. Excuse me.
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

he doesn't even know my name and he's not bothering to even read my responses, instead just going "datisi scum tho", of course he won't
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 913, Datisi wrote:
In post 727, Nordom wrote:
In post 726, VP Baltar wrote:What's the bullet point case on datisi again?
Basically, Daitisi was one to throw their hat into the popular pressure of Wu and Monkey. It just came off as lazy and convenient to me.
that's not my name

did you actually read this game or did you just read a bad cliffnotes version in the scum pt? i said that i find monkey scummy on the surface but that i'm aware it doesn't automatically make him scum since i know he's better than that. and i agreed with generalwu's iso being bad. that's it. this post is kinda implying that i did not do anything else this game up until that point (due to the "lazy" comment), which like??? push on tenebro? push on skitter? HE-LLO?
In post 736, Nordom wrote:Pressure, throwing shade, what does it matter? My point is that he felt to give attention to him when Monkey was an obvious player of contention. If it were a "passing observation" it'd be one thing, but he felt that he had to get involved in the process with the pressure on Monkey. It wouldn't be such a red flag with me, but Datisi was also involved with the shit with Wu, which I felt was a weak push in the first place.
lol the backpedalling

again, i said the shitty iso up until that point didn't make him scum (he probably is scum, but not because of that part). and where did i "get involved"? i had like, at most ONE post on generalwu, and that post happened after i got shit for
ignoring
nero's case on wu! like
Mentioned before but yeah the idea you were bandwagoning on Wu/HumaneMonkey struck me as incredibly weird and bordered on a false representation of the game so far. You had plenty of reads early and weren't exactly a player who needed to conjure up a couple of nothing suspects out of nowhere to appear townie or anything. Felt like a bit of a reach.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 932, Datisi wrote:
he doesn't even know my name and he's not bothering to even read my responses, instead just going "datisi scum tho", of course he won't
Lazy response. Why are you appealing to VP though? You sure he's town?
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

"datisi is going for popular wagons of wu and monkey"

"that's wrong, i was going after tene and skitt, and i was the first on both of those wagons. and, i specifically said monkey's posting doesn't make him town, and i commented about wu *after being asked to*, so what you on about?"

"datisi failed spectacularly"

lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 934, Nordom wrote:Why are you appealing to VP though?
because he's around and he is actually reading the game
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 935, Datisi wrote:"datisi is going for popular wagons of wu and monkey"

"that's wrong, i was going after tene and skitt, and i was the first on both of those wagons. and, i specifically said monkey's posting doesn't make him town, and i commented about wu *after being asked to*, so what you on about?"

"datisi failed spectacularly"

lol
I've already explained how you pushed on Wu and gave shade on Monkey. I think you're deliberately trying to discredit me here, which town would not do!
Negatory.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 936, Datisi wrote:
In post 934, Nordom wrote:Why are you appealing to VP though?
because he's around and he is actually reading the game
He is, huh.
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Datisi »

you did not, but for the record, where is that "explanation" so that i can point out why you're full of shit?
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 939, Datisi wrote:you did not, but for the record, where is that "explanation" so that i can point out why you're full of shit?
I'm really this hard mafia to you?
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 937, Nordom wrote:I think you're deliberately trying to discredit me here, which town would not do!
town that's currently a leading wagon who's being wagoned for nonsense would not try to discredit someone who continuously makes bad faith arguments at them and refuses to actually explain their "thought process"! y'all heard it here first, folks!
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 941, Datisi wrote:
In post 937, Nordom wrote:I think you're deliberately trying to discredit me here, which town would not do!
town that's currently a leading wagon who's being wagoned for nonsense would not try to discredit someone who continuously makes bad faith arguments at them and refuses to actually explain their "thought process"! y'all heard it here first, folks!
lol. You can "tunnel" me all you want. I wonder who will shine the most in town-tells.
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 940, Nordom wrote:
In post 939, Datisi wrote:you did not, but for the record, where is that "explanation" so that i can point out why you're full of shit?
I'm really this hard mafia to you?
not necessarily, town can *sometimes* make extremely shitty arguments. the fact that i'm willing to even entertain the idea should tell you you're not in lockscum territory yet.
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Nordom »

Although, I am curious here. If Datisi maf, why decide to push on me? Did they believe I was some noob that could get punted aside or is this a genuine town?
Negatory.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Nordom »

Datisi, what's your read on VP?
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 944, Nordom wrote:Although, I am curious here. If Datisi maf, why decide to push on me? Did they believe I was some noob that could get punted aside or is this a genuine town?
what happened do me being scum who's going for all the easiest votes?

and i'm not answering that until you point out where you explained the wu/monkey thing. good faith needs to go both ways, sorry.
~M
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:30 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 710, Nordom wrote:
In post 708, Yeet wrote:It is interesting that Datisi is pretty much universally very unpopular today (except in Aristeia’s eyes, but I worry she may be biased. Nevertheless I am still keeping her opinion very much in mind because I presume she knows him well).

Is he normally this unpopular at gamestart?
Why is it interesting? I would say Wu and Monkey have gotten more shade thrown on them than Daitisi has.
In post 493, Nordom wrote:Alright, this wagon on Wu feels pretty weak. You can argue that "Well, they haven't really scumhunted, they've lurked, and yadda yadda yadda", but I mean it hasn't even been 24 hours since this game skyrocketed into an absurd twenty pages. Not to mention, I'm getting some opportunistic vibes going on with these votes.

VOTE: Daitisi

Content to just push on players who are getting attention thrown their way and I haven't really gotten the impression that it's a town tell of "Pressuring for information" from them.
Basically, Daitisi was one to throw their hat into the popular pressure of Wu and Monkey. It just came off as lazy and convenient to me.
In post 740, Nordom wrote:Wu needs to step the fuck up and start contributing to the game.
In post 868, Nordom wrote:
In post 865, DeasVail wrote:
I kind of feel like you've done the same with the pressure of Datisi
I'm not so sure about that. I think I may have been the first one to vote Datisi.
I dunno what to think of a lot of these posts. The impression you'd get from them is that Datisi has only had some passing suspicion while everyone has constantly been on Wu. But that's just...not really the case.

If you look through the vote tallies so far whenever the mod has summed them up, Datisi has been leading them all except from one, when Wu was briefly ahead. Datisi became the first early suspect of the game as a result of Yeet's early suspicion which was ultimately based on very little concrete info. Wu had nobody calling out their filler posts until p11.

Some of these posts just don't really match up with the reality of where the game has been at so far which I find odd.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:30 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 854, skitter30 wrote:- this thing with nordam is probably a miscommunication/having different priorities to sort people. I dont really get what he's asking but probably isnt scummy
I'm not sure about this. It was odd to me that he fixated on something so insignificant, when he has had so little to say about the more interesting game events.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 946, Datisi wrote:
In post 944, Nordom wrote:Although, I am curious here. If Datisi maf, why decide to push on me? Did they believe I was some noob that could get punted aside or is this a genuine town?
what happened do me being scum who's going for all the easiest votes?

and i'm not answering that until you point out where you explained the wu/monkey thing. good faith needs to go both ways, sorry.
My only solid scum read right now is Deas.
Negatory.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”