Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:It’s a pretty outlandish claim all of herself, VP, Skitter, Datisi, fire, and Yeet are all town.
Math town reading these slots all but assures that there's scum in these slots
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:It’s a pretty outlandish claim all of herself, VP, Skitter, Datisi, fire, and Yeet are all town.
It’s even more outlandish DV, tene, Cape, and Nero are all town.
how is the second *more* outlandish? you think it's more likely there was scum on you than on monkey?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:49 am

Post by fua »

In post 1648, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1642, Nero Cain wrote:Fua, if you felt Ari was being scummy in the Ari v HEM fight why would you agree that Fire was scummy for being the mediator in that fight?
because now they decided I'm not the mediator anymore cause that doesn't suit the new narrative of me "hopping to Ari's defense" (which tbh is probably more accurate anyway, i believe I was on the side of REASON and LOGIC as always but i think that was more ari's side)
If you think I’m scum now you can always vote me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1652, Nero Cain wrote:
Math town reading these slots all but assures that there's scum in these slots
I literally don’t. I was pushing Skitter last night.
I don’t townread Datisi and think there is atleast a scum in Datisi/Wu
Fire is in my PoE I mentioned

VP is a townlean at best.

Yeet I haven’t seen enough of to make a read
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok i misread then sorry
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1653, Datisi wrote:
It’s even more outlandish DV, tene, Cape, and Nero are all town.
how is the second *more* outlandish? you think it's more likely there was scum on you than on monkey?
It’s more outlandish to assume 10 players are all town versus 6.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:52 am

Post by fua »

Scum might honestly be just as easy as Wu, Yeet, Fire, and Ari.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Datisi »

ackvhually it would be assuming 9 not 10

but also i thought it was assuming 4 vs 5 as opposed to 9 vs 5 so don't mind me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1651, fua wrote:So this doesn’t mean anything?
my interpretation of mediator is being on the side of reason and logic. i think i was doing that, and i think i try to do that a lot. i think that was more ari's side in this case

also fwiw reason and logic don't really correlate that strongly to being town, scum is often the more reasonable and logical one in a 1v1. but i still find it personally useful to me to "mediate" as you call it because i think it helps me get a better feel for the alignments of the people involved
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:53 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I have mixed feelings about all of the available targets right now. I'm not sure whether to pick my favorite and go there, or make a more sincere but useless vote while I wait and see how the wagons develop. For now, I shall do nothing.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Datisi »

math, how much on your read of me is based on vca vs actually reading the game? because this is a bit frustrating
~M
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 am

Post by fua »

“Yeah, that’s fair. I tend to be on the side of reason and logic sometimes” is apparently what you said there. Which makes zero sense in that context. This is just backpedaling.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, any solve without Skitter or VP is wrong.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1659, Datisi wrote:ackvhually it would be assuming 9 not 10

but also i thought it was assuming 4 vs 5 as opposed to 9 vs 5 so don't mind me
From her POV yeah

Mainly I think even if she thinks my narrative is wrong she needs to find a scum in those wagons or try to sell that 10 town (9 other than herself case).
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1664, Nero Cain wrote:naw, any solve without Skitter or VP is wrong.
?
~M
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:55 am

Post by fua »

Who would you replace?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1662, Datisi wrote:math, how much on your read of me is based on vca vs actually reading the game? because this is a bit frustrating
Bit of both.
Some of the mason PT lead me that way
Some of my initial reads.

Like Skitter hasn’t had a “ping” she gets pings. It’s weird.

The relationship dynamics between you and Ari are off
Not enough flirting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:58 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1654, fua wrote:If you think I’m scum now you can always vote me.
not especially but i think it's a possibility! i have agreed with enough of your reads, mostly early on, that i am not that suspicious. but you do seem to be making an effort to look town in a way that i hadn't seen when i looked st your previous town games. but maybe that's just a playstyle change to try to be more useful, which is a good thing
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1663, fua wrote:“Yeah, that’s fair. I tend to be on the side of reason and logic sometimes” is apparently what you said there. Which makes zero sense in that context. This is just backpedaling.
why doesn't that make sense? that's what i thought you meant. mediator = impartial judge who helps resolve a conflict through the use of reason and logic. that's how i would define it at least
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1668, MathBlade wrote:Like Skitter hasn’t had a “ping” she gets pings. It’s weird.
what does this mean?

and like, the rest of your post could be easily explained by different circumstances that precedent, especially for what i imagine happened in the mason pt, but

idk if i have it in me rn to argue
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1660, fireisredsir wrote:my interpretation of mediator is being on the side of reason and logic.
then your "interpretation" is wrong. A mediator is someone who tries to bring peace and resolution to a conflict. You could say "well Nero/Fua is wrong about me being a mediator b/c I was taking the side of Ari."

Also, Ari was straight up being childish.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:02 am

Post by fireisredsir »

mm ok then i would disagree with being called a mediator because i do not think peace was my goal. resolution, maybe?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1667, fua wrote:
Who would you replace?
Ari, maybe Wu.

Eyes is also p scummy. I'd flip him too.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1672, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1660, fireisredsir wrote:my interpretation of mediator is being on the side of reason and logic.
then your "interpretation" is wrong. A mediator is someone who tries to bring peace and resolution to a conflict. You could say "well Nero/Fua is wrong about me being a mediator b/c I was taking the side of Ari."

Also, Ari was straight up being childish.
I think I am quite reasonable actually : )
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you say you are beary reasonable?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”