Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not 100% convinced Dats is scum just b/c he's trying to form a CW to Ari but its possible I guess.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1855, Aristeia wrote:I decided to vote for scorp because of all the people who are not posting/participating he is the most egregious example for me.
what were factors in determining who was the "most egregious example"?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we always do skitter first but I'm not sold they both can't be scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What is the case on Ari? I'm going to give up on reading pages of spam shitting from a bunch of people.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:18 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 1859, Aristeia wrote:do you see anyone voting for scorp?
I wanted to, but then everyone got mad at you for doing it, so clearly that is not acceptable for some reason.
In post 1872, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1811, fua wrote:Because I don’t think you’re thinking about the game critically and are trying to deflect onto other people when possible. And I’m really not following Nero around, since I completely disagree with his reads on Mathblade, Yeet, and VP.
you TR wu in . then Nero shows up and is sus of wu in . you say good point in and follow Nero to wu in .

nero says I'm a mediator in , you say I'm a mediator in

you also TR skitter in . Nero starts wanting a skitter lim in . you SR skitter in .

nero starts getting less interested in wu somewhere around . you switch off wu onto ari in , and say you're hesitant with the wu wagon now on . you did vote ari before him, so credit there.

Nero says there's scum in VP/skitter/yeet in , you say yeet is in your solve in . (you had already leaned scum on yeet earlier, so this isn't a switch of opinion, but you def do not have the opposite read)

Nero says that ari's vote on scorp is bad because she's voting limbait in , you say ari's vote on scorp is bad because she's voting limbait in .

mathblade read is irrelevant because he is claimed mason, so i don't know why you have that as an example of a place where you and Nero differ. the only one that stands is VP. anyway it's not like you're going to agree with him on every single read, so pointing out one where you don't doesn't disprove my point. it's a pattern of general behavior of sheeping after things he says, even down to using the same phrasing that he does
This has me rethinking my fire-scum read, as well as my hesitation on fua.
In post 1877, fua wrote:
In post 1874, Aristeia wrote:that's a good point about fua

VOTE: fua
Ari and Fire scum together?
I was planning to comment on this post that I am surprised you did not have a stronger response to fire's well researched and thought out post.

Then I realized this was coming from you, as opposed to just anyone, so I must ask:

Who is ignoring accusations against them now, fua?

VOTE: fua
In post 1898, fua wrote:Ari’s wagon is pure though.
Based on what?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1792, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1785, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1781, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1750, Datisi wrote:scorpious, do you have a single read this game or are you just gonna throw unhelpful posts
oof, I really haven't. fair assessment, I'll try to step it up..
I got a late start on this on and there is a lot of activity, not an excuse,buy again I can't argue I havent done much.
Can you look at the interactions at the beginning of my iso (daystart) and say which reads you agree/disagree with and why?
In post 1830, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1828, Scorpious wrote:Using the KISS method and narrowing it down . I would favor an ari launch over a Wu launch.
Can you elaborate on how you narrowed that down please?
Hey Scorpius I asked you these questions and I want you to answer because you're pretty low info
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1930, VP Baltar wrote:What is the case on Ari? I'm going to give up on reading pages of spam shitting from a bunch of people.
she refused to do what math told her to (push someone that was on the math/monkey wagon) and she voted scorp
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1930, VP Baltar wrote:What is the case on Ari? I'm going to give up on reading pages of spam shitting from a bunch of people.
Monkey’s case in the mason PT. (Which he can do)
Saying that the HEM and my wagon are all town and refusing to make a reads list
When she put one up it was zero effort “not in order” and it had Wu as scum yet she never voted Wu and was attacking me
Her defense of Skitter when she’s likely in scum meta range for no “pings” as just “I townread her”
Her refusal to push anyone and instead is more begging me to stop pushing her.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and the low hanging scorpion vote

I can’t speak to prior early game where Monkey has his read from
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like Ari’s entire point was “What if you’re wrong about Datisi/Wu having a scum” then having Wu in her scumreads feels very disingenuous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Hell yes, good vote luminary! VOTE: fua
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1554, Aristeia wrote:if Datisi/Wu/HEM/Nor are all town it could just mean town are moving from one wagon to another while scum are twiddling their thumbs no?
Yet she scumreads Wu?
C’mon now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1933, Datisi wrote:
she refused to do what math told her to (push someone that was on the math/monkey wagon) and she voted scorp
I sort of figured this was Math being loud.

I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy. By all accounts, Wu should be LHF that scum are eager to hammer through, yet it has stalled repeatedly at the cusp of being serious -- even though Nero and others were flipping a shit earlier today about how scummy Wu is and how much they wanted him dead if it were not for people defending Wu. If at any point you said Wu is scum...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT VOTING WU.

Math is getting taken for a ride again because he is loud and refuses to listen to anything but his own theories about the game. Math, I'm trying to work with you here. We will get a lot of information out of this Wu flip. Please work with me.

I saw Math say somethin about HEM making some kind of convincing case about Ari in their PT....If it's good, then fucking post it. If it is anything like the arguments HEM was making earlier in the game, I am skeptical.

This game has quickly become a clown show of terrible play and it is annoying me.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ari, vote Wu.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1938, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1554, Aristeia wrote:if Datisi/Wu/HEM/Nor are all town it could just mean town are moving from one wagon to another while scum are twiddling their thumbs no?
Yet she scumreads Wu?
C’mon now
i did think this was kinda weird. i hadnt got the impression at all that she scumread wu until her read list
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1939, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1933, Datisi wrote:
I sort of figured this was Math being loud.

I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy. By all accounts, Wu should be LHF that scum are eager to hammer through, yet it has stalled repeatedly at the cusp of being serious -- even though Nero and others were flipping a shit earlier today about how scummy Wu is and how much they wanted him dead if it were not for people defending Wu. If at any point you said Wu is scum...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT VOTING WU.

Math is getting taken for a ride again because he is loud and refuses to listen to anything but his own theories about the game. Math, I'm trying to work with you here. We will get a lot of information out of this Wu flip. Please work with me.

I saw Math say somethin about HEM making some kind of convincing case about Ari in their PT....If it's good, then fucking post it. If it is anything like the arguments HEM was making earlier in the game, I am skeptical.

This game has quickly become a clown show of terrible play and it is annoying me.
I have been trying to work with people.
Being loud is not the same as uncooperative.
I am working with Nero and Fua who I townread.
I agree a Wu flip is info and why if Ari falls apart I want Wu.

However human being a newer less active player deserves the chance to explain their read and play.
People were skeptical because scum run good defense.

I think Ari not voting Wu if she flips red gives definite ammo towards a Wu flip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VP would you settle for a D1 fua lim?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore VP before I posted the game was wagoning two masons
It was terrible play before I even posted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey Math can you elaborate on what you discovered during the VCA you did on replace in?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1939, VP Baltar wrote:This game has quickly become a clown show of terrible play and it is annoying me.
this might be a new one

unless i'm misremembering that one vp scumgame that i was rereading at new years eve while roaming the foggy streets

i'll check later
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: wu

woo
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:41 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1939, VP Baltar wrote:I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy. By all accounts, Wu should be LHF that scum are eager to hammer through, yet it has stalled repeatedly at the cusp of being serious
mm maybe, but scum would probably rather not all pile on LHF if they think no scum is in danger of being limmed
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1945, Frogsterking wrote:Hey Math can you elaborate on what you discovered during the VCA you did on replace in?
I have to work now lunch break is over. I came in and the VCs were both on me and Monkey. This doesn’t “just happen” that two masons are wagoned. Means scum likely knew who we were already.

Means scum deviated intentionally to us means scum on the wagons.
Players deviated from Datisi and Wu to me and HEM
(Before Fite complains there’s some intermediary steps which fire highlights)

But the gist is to find that why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1949, MathBlade wrote:Means scum likely knew who we were already.
is it just me or is like, purposefully wagoning someone you know is a mason a HORRIBLE scum strategy? >_>
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

it also makes no sense to assume that scum would know that

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”