fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:46 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2299, Yeet wrote:I feel that I am being very transparent and open with my thought process and I have answered anxieties about me adequately.
it feels like you are doing your best to LOOK transparent and open, but it comes off looking kinda self-conscious and artificial. but it's also hard to know of that's just who you are, bc I also got those vibes at the start when i was townreading you
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

alright scorpius is at least willing to cooperate and the scorpius slot is cool in my book. I think the rep in for Eyes should fill out the questionnaire as well. Im going to look over Scorpius answers now.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:48 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 2298, Yeet wrote:
In post 2292, tenebrousluminary wrote:These pages have damaged my yeet read successfully but not enough to vote them
Okay, why?
You did explain thoroughly but like monkey I am not sure I believe the explanation is truthful.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2282, Yeet wrote:I'm starting to read go over some of the sections. Can someone explain to me why MathBlade even claimed both of you guys as Mason to begin with? You two weren't even like that high at that point...

Like what was the point? There was plenty of room to start talking yourselves out of the wagon. Instead MathBlade just decided with like half the required votes on you guys not even halfway into D1 to just throw out the mason bomb immediately.
Semi considering you're trolling now...
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2291, Datisi wrote:it does not refute my point that it's odd how her wagon took off only once she went v/la and how it's much easier for scum to vote her once she's away. and how your progression on skitter is less than stellar.
Ahem, your point?????

Anyhow, what is your read on skitter?
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, the argument that there is more town than scum motivation to do what you did is nice and all, but like, i don't *really* buy it? because my problem isn't with the fact that you voted monkey while he was a townlean for you for the sake of the gamestate, that's not a "wacky radical action that would be such a risk to take as scum" like you're making it out to be. my issue is that your followups didn't seem like those of a townie who decided to do that action. i get that this is a fast and spammy game. but i'd still expect more from someone who voted a wagon whose target they didn't agree with.
In post 2296, Yeet wrote:What issues do you have with my skitter progression now?
mostly with the fact that it's, uh, nonexistent. if i'm going by the reasons mentioned in - the first one, that she's underwhelming, is eyebrows-raising to me because you never actually mentioned any of that, even when nero was trying to build a wagon/pressure there, so it seems like retconing your read on her that you didn't really have. the ping tell and seeing other people vote there is... okay, i guess? the bigger problem i have is that i don't see a clean trajectory to back that vote up with.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

also fwiw on skitter i am not very convinced by the ping thing, was mostly just looking it up for fun to see if math was at all right about it. for me the sus of skitter was more of a ~vibes~ thing (some of the reads felt constructed), and then after thinking on if some i decided a) there's no point pressuring her while she's away since she can't respond, and b) if she is town, she's gonna be a lot more useful to have around day 2 than certain other people who aren't doing anything. and in my mind it's not much more likely she's scum than wu anyway
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2302, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2299, Yeet wrote:I feel that I am being very transparent and open with my thought process and I have answered anxieties about me adequately.
it feels like you are doing your best to LOOK transparent and open, but it comes off looking kinda self-conscious and artificial. but it's also hard to know of that's just who you are, bc I also got those vibes at the start when i was townreading you
Yes, I am trying to be open and transparent. Yes, I'm a little self-conscious since I'm getting flak. Artificial is a bolder claim that I would need you to expand upon if you want to push that.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2305, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2282, Yeet wrote:I'm starting to read go over some of the sections. Can someone explain to me why MathBlade even claimed both of you guys as Mason to begin with? You two weren't even like that high at that point...

Like what was the point? There was plenty of room to start talking yourselves out of the wagon. Instead MathBlade just decided with like half the required votes on you guys not even halfway into D1 to just throw out the mason bomb immediately.
Semi considering you're trolling now...
Why? Do you feel that the claim was necessary at that point?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fire, what is your current reads list? I may have missed it.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2310, Yeet wrote:Why? Do you feel that the claim was necessary at that point?
I don't think it was necessary, and debating that point was to some degree why Math ballooned the page count yesterday. It took a lot of effort to get that to stop and it kind of feels like you're trying to prod math so the game becomes harder to read/distracted again.
YOUR AD HERE

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2307, Datisi wrote:that's not a "wacky radical action that would be such a risk to take as scum" like you're making it out to be
How is it not when like half the game is turning against me now? As scum I technically couldn't have "known" for sure that this would happen, but... really?
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2312, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2310, Yeet wrote:Why? Do you feel that the claim was necessary at that point?
I don't think it was necessary, and debating that point was to some degree why Math ballooned the page count yesterday. It took a lot of effort to get that to stop and it kind of feels like you're trying to prod math so the game becomes harder to read/distracted again.
That was not the intention, and I didn't read much of that tbh.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2307, Datisi wrote:mostly with the fact that it's, uh, nonexistent. if i'm going by the reasons mentioned in 2268 - the first one, that she's underwhelming, is eyebrows-raising to me because you never actually mentioned any of that, even when nero was trying to build a wagon/pressure there, so it seems like retconing your read on her that you didn't really have. the ping tell and seeing other people vote there is... okay, i guess? the bigger problem i have is that i don't see a clean trajectory to back that vote up with.
So it's a bad trajectory because I voted first and then explained the vote after? If I explained the read before voting is that suddenly an okay trajectory now...??
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2311, VP Baltar wrote:Fire, what is your current reads list? I may have missed it.
i don't really make readslists because my brain doesn't work like that but if you really want one i can give it a go
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Yeet »

I may need a break from this game. Datisi I know I am taking a bit of my frustration out on you and I'm sorry because I feel like you are one of the voting who is actually engaging with and elaborating for me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2306, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2291, Datisi wrote:it does not refute my point that it's odd how her wagon took off only once she went v/la and how it's much easier for scum to vote her once she's away. and how your progression on skitter is less than stellar.
Ahem, your point?????

Anyhow, what is your read on skitter?
did i, completely accidentally, plagiarize someone?

i don't think it's changed much since i posted the triangle. i started requestioning my read on her because i know she can be really paranoid about my early game and think she's seeing scumtisi for the most bs reasons possible. and i also thought how it was odd she was cooling off from me when (iirc) my wagon was actively growing, actually? it felt like a weird and counter-productive time to start white-knighting me if she's scum. other than that, i've kinda tuned her out and don't feel a strong swing one way or the other.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 2304, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 2298, Yeet wrote:
In post 2292, tenebrousluminary wrote:These pages have damaged my yeet read successfully but not enough to vote them
Okay, why?
You did explain thoroughly but like monkey I am not sure I believe the explanation is truthful.
To be clear, you actively think it's more likely that I am scum lying about this rather than town telling the truth?

Do you have any insight to add to HEM's concerns or do you pretty much stand exactly with what he said?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2311, VP Baltar wrote:Fire, what is your current reads list? I may have missed it.
+2 from me on wanting to see a reads list from Fire. I'm still reviewing Scorpius answer to my questionnaire, there is a lot of content written there it's taking a while.

Pedit:

Fire I think the readlist incorporates spatial elements which is helpful especially for some players like me
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2316, fireisredsir wrote:
i don't really make readslists because my brain doesn't work like that but if you really want one i can give it a go
I really want one. You don't even have to give me reasons. Would just like to see how you're generally sorting people rn
YOUR AD HERE

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:04 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

i am readsfluid
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2315, Yeet wrote:
In post 2307, Datisi wrote:mostly with the fact that it's, uh, nonexistent. if i'm going by the reasons mentioned in 2268 - the first one, that she's underwhelming, is eyebrows-raising to me because you never actually mentioned any of that, even when nero was trying to build a wagon/pressure there, so it seems like retconing your read on her that you didn't really have. the ping tell and seeing other people vote there is... okay, i guess? the bigger problem i have is that i don't see a clean trajectory to back that vote up with.
So it's a bad trajectory because I voted first and then explained the vote after? If I explained the read before voting is that suddenly an okay trajectory now...??
no, it's not about when you explained the vote. it's about how your explanation claims that you were scumreading her play earlier on, but there is no evidence of that in your iso. coupled with the fact that there was actual opportunity for you to express that read (when nero was pushing her), it doesn't feel true.
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2318, Datisi wrote:did i, completely accidentally, plagiarize someone?
Me you scumfuck!
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2313, Yeet wrote:
In post 2307, Datisi wrote:that's not a "wacky radical action that would be such a risk to take as scum" like you're making it out to be
How is it not when like half the game is turning against me now? As scum I technically couldn't have "known" for sure that this would happen, but... really?
is that why there is a wagon on you? if so, the that's... dumb. i don't find it to be scummy...
~M
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Scorpious »

I don’t like when someone posts a requested read list.

If it’s an “assignment” it will never be %100 genuine.

And it always seems like the request or is looking for someone else to give them a foothold on more content.

Asking for one always pings me.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”