Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

There almost has to be a strongman kill capability. Probably like 2 goons an rb and maybe a mafia JOAT.

I can’t be invincible no way..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1524, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1523, MagikHorse wrote:Why do you think there's absolutely a scum between us?
Well, I’ve read fire as scum this whole game. And someone, Maybe Toog? Was talking about town side being kinda meh with the state of the game. They were accused of ATe, I disagree..

I feel that.

I’m as good as dead tonight or blocked anyway so my motivation has been sapped. I have no idea what happened with the neighbors . I’m almost more interested about getting this over with and seeing what the hell happened.

But the short answer, is that you guys are still really into this while as much as I want to I can’t find the oomph.
The math isn’t there for us to mislim either.. so I think at least one of you is scum,, GTH I’d say just fire before both of you. But that is exactly why I’m hoping we get some 1v1 from you. I don’t see me going NM tonight. And obviously I’m not going with hell.. again math. Poe puts a high probability as one of you being scum, probabilities of you both are up their too..
So, one of us is scum because we've picked things up and have more WiM than this apathetic town? Why does having more WiM mean scum as opposed to "paranoid tunneling town meets town that is extremely critical of cases against them"? Like heck, the first two elims we're based off of reads against me. This Fire case is different from them both.

Despite me keeping scum!Fire in the back of mind and present as a possibility in my posts, I don't consider it the most likely thing in the world which is why I'm more interested in going elsewhere. The case against me began off of a paranoid thought of "I'm alive, he's alive, my reads must be wrong" and is growing from there into a deathtunnel. I find it less likely for scum to build a case off of that over town at this stage of the game, all the same as I believe his worries about being pocketed are also a likely town indicative point. All in all this case is simply built different from the other cases people were throwing out against me, and I've noticed.

Scum!Fire trying to bus me here is also something I'd be abjectly chewing him out for in the scum PT if this were the case. I know it's not the case already, but we're it true that we were both scum I'd see it as an unnecessary risk to tear down a scumbuddy that would be so deep and out of everyone's gaze since Day 1's case just to net Fire some towncred. I know how to read a room, with so much apathy among this town at this stage it would be much easier to case and elim a town target and guarantee a victory that way than for Fire to start lambasting me.

If even after this you're still utterly convinced of scum here, case us instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching it go down. Even if you die tonight, make sure we're set up as much as possible for the future and give us what you can today.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Not_Mafia
(1): Toogeloo

Not Voting
(7): MagikHorse, Scorpious, Tejate Raichu, hellbooks, The Keeper, Not_Mafia, Firebringer

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-17 05:00:00)

The Keeper has been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

@Scorpious
May I ask who would be and not be in your elim pool so far?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Ah, I had a thought while I was in the shower. I seem to have a knack for figuring out informed townies and thinking they're scum, if my first game on this site is anything to go by. I just realized, my reason for scumreading Nero might actually lead us somewhere today, but it's a bit of a gamble and I'm not sure everyone will be on board.

You see, I felt more and more like Nero's case was being dishonest about how much information he really had, particularly his weird comment on Toog and subsequent backpedal. To be precise, Nero said this about Toog:
In post 911, Nero Cain wrote:momo isn't scum. keeper is very unlikely to be scum I think given that Fire was pushing that d1.
Toog is town assuming that u r scum.

which leaves me with

Andante
Firebringer
Tejate Raichu

Hellbooks/Save the Dragons

poe is a bitch huh?
Then, he changes his statement on Toog a little bit when I point out that he doesn't seem to be townreading Toog OR have any real reason to say this is PoE.
In post 1038, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1037, Tejate Raichu wrote:Your reasoning for Toog being town is because of PoE and not the reverse situation where you townread Toog which therefor makes me scum in your solve.
this is nothing more than scum whine. there's only going to be a max of 4 scum in this game. if scum are you, fire and AD as I suspect then everyone else is town. Like ok, theoretically if you were to flip town then sure Toog can be the 4th scum but my read is that you are scum and I'm not going to change my read unless you flip town, wich I don't think will happen but hey!
At the time, this sort of weird dancing around Toog struck me as pretty distinctly informed. My theory is that, maybe it was. I think it's possible that Nero was townreading Toog off of posts in the neighbor PT rather than posts in the main thread. If there is a scum neighbor, I'm starting to feel like Toog was actually most likely it.

Again, this is a gamble and I don't expect anyone to follow, but at least consider this before you throw it out.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by The Keeper »

2days and no wagons? What did I miss?

Side note I well and truely blew myself apart this weekend to the point there's a Strawman of me now.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1530, The Keeper wrote:2days and no wagons? What did I miss?

Side note I well and truely blew myself apart this weekend to the point there's a Strawman of me now.
Did you skip over the part where this is likely lim or lose?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1531, Tejate Raichu wrote:

I'm more certain that it's Mislim and Lose over Lim or Lose myself, given the even number of people.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Right. Well regardless, I'm not getting the impression that Keeper is very invested in the game, even ignoring the need to catchup.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1528, Tejate Raichu wrote:
@Scorpious
May I ask who would be and not be in your elim pool so far?
Keeper
Fire
Horse
NM(because NM)…

I think one for sure again GTH Fire.

I can’t shake. “Let’s mass claim I’m VT”

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

not mafia has been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 407, Firebringer wrote:I don't like how ur hiding behind a gimmick.
Was this a real part of your thought process?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 887, Firebringer wrote:
In post 855, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Frogsterking (10): hellbooks, Save The Dragons, Tejate Raichu,
Cat Scratch Fever, Dwlee99, Radical Rat,
MagikHorse, Toogeloo, Scorpious, Not_Mafia
I would take out Magikhorse also form this wagon being scum. Frogster interactions with him tells me no way they are aligned.

pedit i have no read on scorpious i just think frogster wagon has at least 1-2 scum on it and if its anyone those two would be my prime fos

STD im feeling ehh about but i think ill get a solid feel for hopefully today.
Hellbooks is okay
I am not worried about you
How much of this wagon is still in your scum pool?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1532, MagikHorse wrote:

I'm more certain that it's Mislim and Lose over Lim or Lose myself, given the even number of people.
Why does this post read scummy? Why?

Can you break down the numbers as you see them?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Time to elim someone
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1539, Not_Mafia wrote:Time to elim someone
Agreed. who’s your pool?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1540, Scorpious wrote:
Agreed. who’s your pool?
Your mum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1538, Scorpious wrote:

I don't see why it's scummy unless you're insinuating I have TMI, even though I explained this previously. Just as a refresher and to expand on my earlier thoughts in extra detail, consider this:
  • -4 people died Night 1 to 4 Vigilantes and 1 Mafia factional kill. This means there is a missing shot somewhere, and I believe the two most likely scenarios are that it either hit Andante with Doctor protection (due to the fact that Andante was generally considered suspicious to several players Day 1 but was read as Town by Hellbooks who claimed protection there) or that a Vigilante and the Mafia chose the same target.
    -4 people died Night 2 to 3 Vigilantes and 1 Mafia factional kill. This is the expected amount of kills with this number of attacking roles, with no more or less than expected.
Given that all the Vigilantes were in a hood with one another the odds of two vigilantes shooting the same person is nonexistant, and with no unusual or "extra" kills nothing at all hints at a Serial Killer or any other Neutral Killing role at this time. With 8 people remaining today that would leave 5 Town and 3 Mafia as the expected split (since 4-4 would be a loss already), which supposedly contains a Roleblocker/JOAT among the Mafia faction given your blocked N1 action.

5 Town and 3 Mafia is Mislim and Lose, since the day could be passed into night and, with no living Vigilantes left among the Town, it should be impossible for 2 Town to die during the night. Passing the day would simply result in tomorrow turning into a 7 player Lim or Lose, with 4 Town and 3 Mafia remaining among them.

If you can't get where I'm coming from after that, then I've got utterly nothing for you.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Agreed. who’s your pool?
Knowing N_M his pool is anyone at E-1.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I suppose, we should figure this out by tomorrow. Let's rip the bandaid off before the deadline is 24 hours away.

My would 100% lim pool at the moment is: Toog, Keeper.
My no lim pool: hellbooks, Scorpious.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1541, Not_Mafia wrote:
Agreed. who’s your pool?
Stay Classy my dude..

Your mum
In post 1542, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 1538, Scorpious wrote:

I don't see why it's scummy unless you're insinuating I have TMI, even though I explained this previously. Just as a refresher and to expand on my earlier thoughts in extra detail, consider this:
  • -4 people died Night 1 to 4 Vigilantes and 1 Mafia factional kill. This means there is a missing shot somewhere, and I believe the two most likely scenarios are that it either hit Andante with Doctor protection (due to the fact that Andante was generally considered suspicious to several players Day 1 but was read as Town by Hellbooks who claimed protection there) or that a Vigilante and the Mafia chose the same target.
    -4 people died Night 2 to 3 Vigilantes and 1 Mafia factional kill. This is the expected amount of kills with this number of attacking roles, with no more or less than expected.
Given that all the Vigilantes were in a hood with one another the odds of two vigilantes shooting the same person is nonexistant, and with no unusual or "extra" kills nothing at all hints at a Serial Killer or any other Neutral Killing role at this time. With 8 people remaining today that would leave 5 Town and 3 Mafia as the expected split (since 4-4 would be a loss already), which supposedly contains a Roleblocker/JOAT among the Mafia faction given your blocked N1 action.

5 Town and 3 Mafia is Mislim and Lose, since the day could be passed into night and, with no living Vigilantes left among the Town, it should be impossible for 2 Town to die during the night. Passing the day would simply result in tomorrow turning into a 7 player Lim or Lose, with 4 Town and 3 Mafia remaining among them.

If you can't get where I'm coming from after that, then I've got utterly nothing for you.
No this all makes perfect sense.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1544, Tejate Raichu wrote:I suppose, we should figure this out by tomorrow. Let's rip the bandaid off before the deadline is 24 hours away.

My would 100% lim pool at the moment is: Toog, Keeper.
My no lim pool: hellbooks, Scorpious.
Keeper has shown me nothing as town today. Keeper or Fire for me..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:31 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1508, Firebringer wrote:Even if its just one of them being his partner its still safer.
yeah I guess I do agree with this... like I said I can see it being one scum in the two
In post 1518, MagikHorse wrote:Like hell (the word in speech, not the player)
same thing
In post 1520, MagikHorse wrote:Currently I would prefer to vote Keeper or Toogeloo, neither have been doing much this entire game and could easily be coasting (in this order, Keeper's responses to being poked about their general lack of content has been worse between the two). No I don't have a lock on scum #3 yet, nor many clues on who that would be as of this time.
Feeling exactly the same here. Keeper seems like scum trying to coast while Toog seems like demotivated town with his little quips. I don't think it's both.
In post 1529, Tejate Raichu wrote:At the time, this sort of weird dancing around Toog struck me as pretty distinctly informed. My theory is that, maybe it was. I think it's possible that Nero was townreading Toog off of posts in the neighbor PT rather than posts in the main thread. If there is a scum neighbor, I'm starting to feel like Toog was actually most likely it.

Again, this is a gamble and I don't expect anyone to follow, but at least consider this before you throw it out.
++++town IMO....
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:36 am

Post by hellbooks »

calculus for paranoia reasons (aka answering the question: is keeper being set up to be a limbait target?)

People who said they would vote keeper
tejate
scorpious
magikhorse

So if keeper is scum
and we think its LYLO
either the scum team is in NM / Fire / Toog ... (NM / Fire / Keeper???)
or there's scum bussing in LYLO...

does scum bus in LYLO these days??? idfk
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:40 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1507, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1493, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1488, Firebringer wrote:this speculation of me being in neighborhood is silly. don't u think nero would shoot me if i was in a vigi hood night 1 if i was in a hood? and that i would out the hood?
Nero was scumreading me all game, if i was in a hood with him and the neighborhood all panicked on each other last night, i would be the one he shot instead i think he shot STD over paranoia.
wait a second -- why did you think that there was another vig though? are you making some deduction there?
i miscounted number of shots and dead vigis in beginning of day.
What did you count it as

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”