Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:Question stands. What kind of being sets a 4h timer on someone?
Well, if you read, I actually wanted to outright vote you then and there but Scorpious suggested I give it at least a bit of time. Frankly I wasn't sure if you were gonna come back to the thread or not, I was waiting for other people's opinions.
In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:Any numbers that are calculated are probably wrong, because you're counting players that can make concious effort which means you're adding N_M into that pool. N_M should never be considered as N_M is only ever a E-1 hammer vote - and thats regardless of alignment.
Well, yes. If anything that kind of makes it weirder that you haven't been quickhammered? Even if N_M is town his mere presence in the game makes E-3 effectively E-2, reducing the need to properly coordinate a quickhammer even further.
In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:So my pool is firmly within you and Scorp, I'm fairly set on you. You waffled D1, you tried to ride the D2 credit of the scum ammer even going for the LAMIST approach, and you're in a near perfect wagon position to utilise that town credit.
Okay sure, I'll buy that town!you would scumread me for that. Mind explaining your case against Scorpious here beyond the fact that he voted you?
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1575, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:Question stands. What kind of being sets a 4h timer on someone?
Well, if you read, I actually wanted to outright vote you then and there but Scorpious suggested I give it at least a bit of time. Frankly I wasn't sure if you were gonna come back to the thread or not, I was waiting for other people's opinions.
In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:Any numbers that are calculated are probably wrong, because you're counting players that can make concious effort which means you're adding N_M into that pool. N_M should never be considered as N_M is only ever a E-1 hammer vote - and thats regardless of alignment.
Well, yes. If anything that kind of makes it weirder that you haven't been quickhammered? Even if N_M is town his mere presence in the game makes E-3 effectively E-2, reducing the need to properly coordinate a quickhammer even further.
In post 1574, The Keeper wrote:So my pool is firmly within you and Scorp, I'm fairly set on you. You waffled D1, you tried to ride the D2 credit of the scum ammer even going for the LAMIST approach, and you're in a near perfect wagon position to utilise that town credit.
Okay sure, I'll buy that town!you would scumread me for that. Mind explaining your case against Scorpious here beyond the fact that he voted you?
Hasn't been enough time technically.

And what case on Scorpious? I haven't interacted there really beyond a couple of "huh you seem lost", a minor lingual correction, and gimmick commentary.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by The Keeper »

Based on votes you two are a hard PoE currently because of the misyeet to lose situation. There is no case.

May the Serpents Kiss bite you firmly on your Bumbo.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Oh, okay. I'll keep my vote where it is then.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1578, Tejate Raichu wrote:Oh, okay. I'll keep my vote where it is then.
why would you pretend to entertain even moving it after all the drama?

scared of My Shadow coming to haunt you :P
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Well, I had multiple options I could have gone with today. I don't think it's likely that you and Toog are scumbuddies. And I thought I saw something maybe even slightly townie a little earlier in the game, in fact I actually pointed it out in a direct response to you on day 2, so I'd say it's pretty bold of you to call that pretending. Also, no, I'm really not scared of seeing retaliation. There's no "oh no I'll get scumread tomorrow if I push this townie", if you are townie and you flip there is no tomorrow. I don't think you've done anything townie this game aside from that one minor thing I saw day 2, and I am willing to accept defeat if I am wrong.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by The Keeper »

You've had many options all through this game.

You've always taken the easy one.
With a hint of draaaamaaaaaaaa.

When I started showing town it was because you realised that I wouldn't be so hard to shove into a pit.

You're rather bad at this shifting focus thing too
You have inferred a motion of willingness to change your vote, but why, when you've been staring at my cracked crown all game? Eager for any reason to hand me Transcendence.

I'd say I'm well within my bounds.

Isn't just you who loses either to my town flip. It's all of town.
My Shadow isn't just mine, you see.

Effort does not indicate alignment, ftr.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I am aware that effort is not the same as alignment. And if the graveyard wants to call me stupid if the game just ends here, then they can go ahead. You're not gonna goad me into voting off of you by suggesting that dead townies are going to be upset with me personally. Just like how all of town loses if we're wrong here, all of town also shares some responsibility for things coming to this point in the first place.

Yes, obviously I understood from the start that you were limbait along with half of the town, but just because someone is widely perceived as LHF doesn't make them town. And I REALLY don't believe you are town. So if the dead townies wanna put on their graveyard glasses to explain to me how obvtown you were if we lose here, then fine. Let me them do it. Not changing my vote for a hypothetical situation.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

have to do a preodge here folks. Busy with work/tomorrow early meetings.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i think keeper votes are only slightly better than a not mafia vote tbh
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1520, MagikHorse wrote:Regarding the assumptions you seem to assume that my problem is that you're making assumptions at all, which is sorely misreading it. The issue is the fact that most of these assumptions today are not agreeable whatsoever which hasn't been the case on previous days, and yet you're pushing them like they're hard facts despite nobody else being at your back. As I said earlier town must meet and agree with town on a day like today, and if nobody agrees with your points then sticking on them isn't particularly good without greater evidence, and I almost fear you wouldn't hammer when the time runs out if you didn't agree on the wagon. There is potential that doing so might not immediately result in a loss given the even number of players, but it is a concern nonetheless that also applies to Toogaloo as previously mentioned. You're beating the same drums repeatedly and not giving much if anything new for them. As previously said I don't think this is ultimately helpful for the town at this stage unless it actually gets some backing to it, but none seems forthcoming.
i actually don't see u giving anything to convince me of something else entirely everything u been saying as of late is how i am just wrong.
if u want to convince me of something else. I will try to keep an open mind
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1524, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1523, MagikHorse wrote:Why do you think there's absolutely a scum between us?
Well, I’ve read fire as scum this whole game. And someone, Maybe Toog? Was talking about town side being kinda meh with the state of the game. They were accused of ATe, I disagree..

I feel that.

I’m as good as dead tonight or blocked anyway so my motivation has been sapped. I have no idea what happened with the neighbors . I’m almost more interested about getting this over with and seeing what the hell happened.

But the short answer, is that you guys are still really into this while as much as I want to I can’t find the oomph.
The math isn’t there for us to mislim either.. so I think at least one of you is scum,, GTH I’d say just fire before both of you. But that is exactly why I’m hoping we get some 1v1 from you. I don’t see me going NM tonight. And obviously I’m not going with hell.. again math. Poe puts a high probability as one of you being scum, probabilities of you both are up their too..
so confused on why u think ur gonna be dead. And why u aren't more aggressively pushing ur solve if u think that
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Tejate Raichu
Show

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Scorpious »

I got what I asked for, with a fair response as well..

UNVOTE:
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 1585, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1520, MagikHorse wrote:Regarding the assumptions you seem to assume that my problem is that you're making assumptions at all, which is sorely misreading it. The issue is the fact that most of these assumptions today are not agreeable whatsoever which hasn't been the case on previous days, and yet you're pushing them like they're hard facts despite nobody else being at your back. As I said earlier town must meet and agree with town on a day like today, and if nobody agrees with your points then sticking on them isn't particularly good without greater evidence, and I almost fear you wouldn't hammer when the time runs out if you didn't agree on the wagon. There is potential that doing so might not immediately result in a loss given the even number of players, but it is a concern nonetheless that also applies to Toogaloo as previously mentioned. You're beating the same drums repeatedly and not giving much if anything new for them. As previously said I don't think this is ultimately helpful for the town at this stage unless it actually gets some backing to it, but none seems forthcoming.
i actually don't see u giving anything to convince me of something else entirely everything u been saying as of late is how i am just wrong.
if u want to convince me of something else. I will try to keep an open mind
Well, your case has given me very little to push against to begin with, no to very minimal evidence and all theorycrafting. That's why it's been so frustrating to me. Just what do you think I'm going to convince you of when it's mostly based on the actions of a dead scum and worries of a deepwolf? I can't make your heart of fear go away. Why do you think I care when I've already thought long and hard enough about it in a sole effort to figure you out?

No, this is a distraction we don't need right now and a waste of my time to address. Short of sorting you out, it has been.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

I just had a rather dumb thought, but checked on it anyways.

You see, I've been getting the vibe this entire game that the scum have primarily not been messing with wagons or shifting things about. Might come from the fact that I was pushing the first two wagons rather hard off of the cases against me, but it leads me to a conclusion that the majority of the scumteam is indeed among the lower impact players.

Day 1's lim happened rather fast once Frogster came in with his case. Either they didn't have the time for a counterwagon to form, or mostly had players without enough impact to do anything but bus.

Day 2's lim was slower, with Tejate rising slightly at the start of the day, then Save the Dragons took over, then Andante to the goalpost. Scum was easily fine letting the Andante push ride out. Even if you believe that StD was a push to get pressure off of Andante the only two living people on that wagon are Firebringer and Hellbooks. I've already said my reasons for Fire being town off of his paranoia, and Hellbooks is a Doctor claim that'll more likely than not resolve itself. I have serious doubts on that being the case.

Thoughts? Opinions?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I don't really have anything to add to that, both of the people in my lim pool at the moment are less influential slots.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Tejate Raichu
(2): The Keeper, Firebringer
The Keeper
(1): Tejate Raichu
Not_Mafia
(1): Toogeloo

Not Voting
(4): hellbooks, Scorpious, Not_Mafia, MagikHorse

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-17 05:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Apparently I needed a prod for this game.

I'm still fully committed to eliming Not Mafia here. I think of the other two wagons, I'd endorse the Keeper wagon. I honestly feel like Tejate's WIM is golden here and don't think I'm interested in that at all.

Could I see a NM, Keeper, Fire team.

Sure, why not.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1582, Tejate Raichu wrote:I am aware that effort is not the same as alignment. And if the graveyard wants to call me stupid if the game just ends here, then they can go ahead. You're not gonna goad me into voting off of you by suggesting that dead townies are going to be upset with me personally. Just like how all of town loses if we're wrong here, all of town also shares some responsibility for things coming to this point in the first place.

Yes, obviously I understood from the start that you were limbait along with half of the town, but just because someone is widely perceived as LHF doesn't make them town. And I REALLY don't believe you are town. So if the dead townies wanna put on their graveyard glasses to explain to me how obvtown you were if we lose here, then fine. Let me them do it. Not changing my vote for a hypothetical situation.
Who said anything about the grave..?
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 1594, The Keeper wrote:
In post 1582, Tejate Raichu wrote:I am aware that effort is not the same as alignment. And if the graveyard wants to call me stupid if the game just ends here, then they can go ahead. You're not gonna goad me into voting off of you by suggesting that dead townies are going to be upset with me personally. Just like how all of town loses if we're wrong here, all of town also shares some responsibility for things coming to this point in the first place.

Who said anything about the grave..?
Still one of the least convincing things you could say in your defense, you're not gonna guilt trip me over voting you because town MIGHT be angry with me and only me at the end of the game. I'm not the only person who stated a willingness to vote you, therefor if you flip town, I'm also not the only person with responsibility just because I had the audacity to actually throw out my vote in MiLo when we're cutting it close to deadline. You know, this whole weird argument you're using actually gave me an interesting thought: town should only be angry with me at the end of the game if I'm town and we lose, doesn't make much sense for town to get angry at me postgame if I'm playing to wincon as scum. So why are you choosing to phrase this weird bizzaro world take like I'm wrongtown while simultaneously voting me in a situation where limming town loses the game?

Actually, why DO you still have your vote on me if you're town? town!Me means your combined vote with town!Fire actually loses us the game if scum is able to coordinate a quickhammer. And in the case of scum!Me, I don't think you actually have the support for a wagon on me at the moment (you need 2 more votes + N_M) considering people are scumreading both you AND Fire (the only two people on the wagon at the moment, I should mention!), and at this point it should be fairly obvious to everyone Keeper/Tejate or Fire/Tejate doesn't make a whole lot of sense as scumbuddies compared to Keeper/Fire. Does it actually make much sense for town!Keeper to keep their vote parked on me, a wagon that is likely to not go through unless I am town?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1593, Toogeloo wrote:Apparently I needed a prod for this game.

I'm still fully committed to eliming Not Mafia here. I think of the other two wagons, I'd endorse the Keeper wagon. I honestly feel like Tejate's WIM is golden here and don't think I'm interested in that at all.

Could I see a NM, Keeper, Fire team.

Sure, why not.
Can you summarize your case on NM?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

NM needs a case?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1597, Toogeloo wrote:NM needs a case?
In this situation. yes.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Scorpious »

especially if you are just going to park a vote when we have eliminated exactly 0 scum..

And I'm just asking for a summary, "just because" is fine on D1,but not in this whatever acronym situation we are in right now. Do you have thoughts on anyone else. You kinda just parked your vote,and left.. surely you have some input. I'm going to be honest. My read on you hinges on how you answer this question,and the game is getting boring. I'm not afreaid to vote anyone at this point if I dont read them as town. So... again.. whats your summary of the case on him . like I said "just because" does not fly right now.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”