micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Logic and Literature »

In post 198, DkKoba wrote:
In post 195, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:I think 2L is trying to intentionally antispew bc my BoP is correct because any attempt to move them into more productive conversation is met with resistance and theatrics like this.
you're the one who decided to shit tunnel immediately in bad faith so accusing me of antispewing is a pretty bad read
Well you are busy proving my point of not making reads elsewhere so cheers
this is likely your intention to make it hard for me to interact with others and form reads by continuously spamming bad faith questions at me.
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 193, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:At worst you can say that my claim is NAI because i can be scum mimicing my townplay.
no you slipped when you forgot you could just vig me at night instead of this shit push you are doing
XD
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 200, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 198, DkKoba wrote:
In post 195, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 192, DkKoba wrote:I think 2L is trying to intentionally antispew bc my BoP is correct because any attempt to move them into more productive conversation is met with resistance and theatrics like this.
you're the one who decided to shit tunnel immediately in bad faith so accusing me of antispewing is a pretty bad read
Well you are busy proving my point of not making reads elsewhere so cheers
this is likely your intention to make it hard for me to interact with others and form reads by continuously spamming bad faith questions at me.
You yourself are creating this very scenario by refusing to disengage. The wonderful thing about forum mafia is i can pull up all the receipts of me attempting to get you to look outside of me and all thats happened is datisi weakly shading kenny
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 199, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 194, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 189, Logic and Literature wrote:how does it make more sense for koba to not shoot me and instead push me to be eliminated?

it's literally the same result if koba succeeds
either way
- I die and flip town.

except if Koba vigs me they get to be conftown because scum vig is unlikely but if Koba shitpushes me dead they get BoPed the next day.
Well then you (as town) die to koba vig (town) plus the night kill (town) and the elim could hit (town).

Now I'm not so good with numbers but all that equals bad time to me.

Or DK can holster and we play Mafia.
let's say we mislim someone today

we go into night 8p - 2scum with Town!koba and Town!LL

Scenario 1: Koba holsters, scum shoot outside me/Koba because scum want koba to continue tunneling me

we wake up at 7p, Koba hardshoves me dead - I flip town - we wake up tomm at 5P, Koba is a easy misyeet for game over.

Scenario 2: Koba shoots me at Night

we wake up at 6P, Koba's basically conftown because confed Vig and can control thread and try to solve for last 2 scum.

Scenario 2 is
much better
for town than Scenario 1.

Trying to hand wave it is just absolutely nonsensical

-A
Is misty town?
Whos scum thats not me to you?
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

^

You discussing how hyperposting is bad

You should know this game state is not conducive for town figuring things out

yet you continue to spam this thread and harass me for reads/comments that you know I'm unable to form because literally 99% of my energy is spent responding to you and you have deprived this game of any oxygen for other people to breathe and play.

so if you are town here shut up and I will return the favor and let's let everyone else play the game.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 175, DkKoba wrote:I literally was mad at SS in mini normal bunnies for shooting
would you be mad at SS in mini normal bunnies if he shot a mafia player?
Yes because it accelerates the game in a way that does not help town
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:47 am

In post 203, DkKoba wrote:Is misty town?
Whos scum thats not me to you?
shut up with your shitty bad faith comments

nobody else can fit a word in edge wise because all you do is spam questions and disrupt game flow

you are doing it intentionally at this point to drown out everyone else.

you know its impossible for me to form reads on people when i can't talk to anyone else or watch other people have conversations because 90% of the posts are you spamming bullshit at me and me having to respond to your absolute garbage nonsense.

You know this is bad for game state yet you are doing it anyway.

If you are town here this is absolutely some of the worst town play I have ever seen you do

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

but is misty town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i ignore AtE btw, i only care about the quality of your dayplay
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 204, Logic and Literature wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

^

You discussing how hyperposting is bad

You should know this game state is not conducive for town figuring things out

yet you continue to spam this thread and harass me for reads/comments that you know I'm unable to form because literally 99% of my energy is spent responding to you and you have deprived this game of any oxygen for other people to breathe and play.

so if you are town here shut up and I will return the favor and let's let everyone else play the game.

-A
Including the names bit is good btw.

Also HURT: Logic and Literature
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi flea, whats your view of the game rn?
Im a bit nervous because you took this "soft buddy" approach to me in the astral plane game and you ended up flipping scum, but my gut does feel you are town.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 am

oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

why isnt datisi posting?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

And which townreads of mine do you disagree with?
I townread rce, kenny, enchant, worst, and bugspray(ordered from confident->least confident), have mixed feelings on flea, and think you and misty are below the bar of towniness i have set and ergo scum.

I'm asking you where you think im wrong, even in a scum!me world there has to still be another scum, no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

also do know that i know that at least 4 other players here know im well >rand town here and are extremely unlikely to vote me today. What is your other choice of elim if you cant have me?
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 199, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 194, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 189, Logic and Literature wrote:how does it make more sense for koba to not shoot me and instead push me to be eliminated?

it's literally the same result if koba succeeds
either way
- I die and flip town.

except if Koba vigs me they get to be conftown because scum vig is unlikely but if Koba shitpushes me dead they get BoPed the next day.
Well then you (as town) die to koba vig (town) plus the night kill (town) and the elim could hit (town).

Now I'm not so good with numbers but all that equals bad time to me.

Or DK can holster and we play Mafia.
let's say we mislim someone today

we go into night 8p - 2scum with Town!koba and Town!LL

Scenario 1: Koba holsters, scum shoot outside me/Koba because scum want koba to continue tunneling me

we wake up at 7p, Koba hardshoves me dead - I flip town - we wake up tomm at 5P, Koba is a easy misyeet for game over.

Scenario 2: Koba shoots me at Night

we wake up at 6P, Koba's basically conftown because confed Vig and can control thread and try to solve for last 2 scum.

Scenario 2 is
much better
for town than Scenario 1.

Trying to hand wave it is just absolutely nonsensical

-A
Like....we can play Mafia. Nothing is stopping either of you from hunting scum. If you're both town then both of you living through the night is fine?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

I probably would be very willing to reeval if im alive alongside the target of my tunnel

I have made many such reevals when wrong - thus why i would see what mafia do first instead of blasting.
retired
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Mistyx »

i don't feel drowned out but that might be bc im intentionally ignoring the argument
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

In post 212, DkKoba wrote:why isnt datisi posting?
because you decided to make the game unpleasant for me from the very start and i have much more fun things to do today
In post 213, DkKoba wrote:And which townreads of mine do you disagree with?
I townread rce, kenny, enchant, worst, and bugspray(ordered from confident->least confident), have mixed feelings on flea, and think you and misty are below the bar of towniness i have set and ergo scum.

I'm asking you where you think im wrong, even in a scum!me world there has to still be another scum, no?
none of those people are townie

i know that koba sometimes has ~mysterious ways~ to read certain people but that list feels very much like an ass-pull

-D
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok which ones are ass pulled?
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:52 am

In post 213, DkKoba wrote:I townread
rce
, kenny,
enchant
worst
, and
bugspray
(ordered from confident->least confident), have mixed feelings on flea, and think you and misty are below the bar of towniness i have set and ergo scum.
the bolded ones

the kenny one is the only one i can buy being a real thought process, even though i really do not agree with it

i will assume your next question will be "what's fake about them?" and the answer is "since those reads were made really early and were not explained, they are fake until proven otherwise"

-D
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

see after posting like twice I feel more inclined to townread your slot datisi, tell ari her angry posts do nothing for me :p
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am

that's great to hear but that does absolutely nothing to convince me *your* slot is town so y'know

-D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 210, DkKoba wrote:hi flea, whats your view of the game rn?
Im a bit nervous because you took this "soft buddy" approach to me in the astral plane game and you ended up flipping scum, but my gut does feel you are town.
You I'm completely null on, you're doing what you do best at this point and it's entirely NAI for you.

L&L - Vibe checks are failing.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Remember when pooky and i tunneled norwee for like 20 pages then decided he was town lol
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”