Micro 1050 | Ace Attorney: The Trial of Lotta Hart | End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:26 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 198, The Bulge wrote:does an unvote count as game advancing content? hmmm uhhhh gamma seems town. ill do a proper catch up tonight
Hello wolf.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:28 am

Post by koopashell »

VOTE: ShadowGirl
Not gonna lie, I wanna kill this.
I thought about this for a bit and this is the wolfiest slot in the game so far. I'll be happy to ellaborate on this when I'm not phoneposting.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 201, koopashell wrote:VOTE: ShadowGirl
I thought about this for a bit and this is the wolfiest slot in the game so far. I'll be happy to ellaborate on this when I'm not phoneposting.
Can you please also elaborate on your strong Gamma townread, then?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:16 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I don't know in how many different combinations of words I can say that at the time it felt sketchy that you invited conversation by preemptively claiming and then got very defensive and wanted everyone to stop talking about your claim by just calling their play trash when it's natural that people were going to discuss it since that was the most significant thing happening in the RVS stage?? I don't know if you're just unable to see outside of your own perspective of how your actions could be perceived from others. As I said already, I'm fine to leave you be with your claim for now since in time we'll see how it pans out.
In post 169, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 165, Not_Mafia wrote:God damn it I missed my chance
I wonder if that was intentional...
If std flips scum this one is next.
Not loving setting up eliminations like this or inviting a quickhammer with your vote - but I don't have any meta experience with Not Mafia that if it's some super scum tell that ? they didn't quickhammer, if your attempt was simply to bait them for that tell?

I don't understand why STD was nearly quick eliminated when there's other people who have contributed even less than they have at that point??

VOTE: Kcdaspot I would love to see some more content from this slot since there's only really been one post talking about their reads.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:21 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 162, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 154, koopashell wrote:I think Not Mafia is threadspewed villa - leaving me with a PoE of Bulge/KDCA/Save The Dragons/ShadowGirl.

Bulge is the most villagery of them, Save The Dragon the wolfiest.
What's given you town vibes for Not Mafia? I just currently don't see anything that's providing content/giving town vibes?
Also speaking of not reading posts did you even see this question or just chose not to answer it?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:42 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 202, Not Known 15 wrote:
I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'm not interacting with you anymore. I have found you as villa and I have no further use for you as a player who stubbornly won't listen to the logic I do have for gamma. I think Gamma is town and that will hold enough weight to prevent their elimination before LyLo
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:48 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 204, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 162, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 154, koopashell wrote:I think Not Mafia is threadspewed villa - leaving me with a PoE of Bulge/KDCA/Save The Dragons/ShadowGirl.

Bulge is the most villagery of them, Save The Dragon the wolfiest.
What's given you town vibes for Not Mafia? I just currently don't see anything that's providing content/giving town vibes?
Also speaking of not reading posts did you even see this question or just chose not to answer it?
I don't see a possible pairing for Not Mafia here based on how people have interacted with him/around him.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:50 am

Post by koopashell »

Sorry ShadowGirl, but I have trouble finding your post explaining your actions as genuine or as a villagery thought flow. I see that kind of explainations from wolves more often than not - and my claim was precisely aimed to elicit such reactions
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 205, koopashell wrote:
I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'm not interacting with you anymore. I have found you as villa and I have no further use for you as a player who stubbornly won't listen to the logic I do have for gamma. I think Gamma is town and that will hold enough weight to prevent their elimination before LyLo
What if I survive to elo and vote gamma because you didn't elaborate?
@everyone else please ask koopa to explain the gamma read
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 203, ShadowGirl wrote:
VOTE: Kcdaspot I would love to see some more content from this slot since there's only really been one post talking about their reads.
I have nothing to comment. this is the ickyest muckyist game that you have to dive like 4 layers deep to understand and im a stupid idiot whose reading comp scores took a nosedive after highschool

I cannot read any of the active posters to save a life.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:59 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 209, Kcdaspot wrote:
I have nothing to comment. this is the ickyest muckyist game that you have to dive like 4 layers deep to understand and im a stupid idiot whose reading comp scores took a nosedive after highschool

This feels genuine.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

^Fuck you and everyone else for complexity addicting this game to death and back.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by koopashell »

Sorry I will try to reduce the complexity.

Me villager, me think you villager.

Is that better?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

no. more monkey noises required. OOO OOOOOOO OOOOOO

to satify the madatory content tax here... i'm willing bet one of the 3 of the arguers are scum thoo which one is OOOK OOOOO OKKK HOOOHOOHOHOOO
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 207, koopashell wrote:Sorry ShadowGirl, but I have trouble finding your post explaining your actions as genuine or as a villagery thought flow. I see that kind of explainations from wolves more often than not - and my claim was precisely aimed to elicit such reactions
I'm not going to be sorry for not initially reading your preemptive claim and your reaction of wanting to shut everyone up about it as some sort of pro-town 4d chess move. If you think I'm scummy because I thought you were scummy, there's not much I can really engage with you on that particular point.
In post 206, koopashell wrote:I don't see a possible pairing for Not Mafia here based on how people have interacted with him/around him.
How do you feel about the NM/NK15 interactions surrounding the quickhammer thing? I don't know what your term "willager" means in reference to them?
In post 209, Kcdaspot wrote:

Do you then have any reads on the lower active posters? Do you have any experience with Not Mafia?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by koopashell »

Willager = wolfsided villager
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by koopashell »

And the fact you claimed to wolfread me has nothing to do with my read - it has everything to do with the thought processes you display around that read. There are people who voted me / expressed suspicion of me that I am villa reading. So please do not think you can frame the conversation that way/reduce it to that.
I thought the other people pushing me were genuine, and you were not. That is it.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 214, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 206, koopashell wrote:I don't see a possible pairing for Not Mafia here based on how people have interacted with him/around him.
How do you feel about the NM/NK15 interactions surrounding the quickhammer thing? I don't know what your term "willager" means in reference to them?
Cool. Are you going to engage me with when I ask questions to you or is your approach as 'town' to just ignore everyone you don't like?
In post 208, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 205, koopashell wrote:
What if I survive to elo and vote gamma because you didn't elaborate?
@everyone else please ask koopa to explain the gamma read
You didn't answer why Gamma is unimpeachably forever town to you that was asked to you by someone else.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by koopashell »

Is that what's important to you? Getting explanations from who is essentially clear here? Duly noted.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 218, koopashell wrote:Is that what's important to you? Getting explanations from who is essentially clear here? Duly noted.
Are you essentially clear? There's no actual proof of your claim yet. And despite the fact that you said that you weren't intending to coast that, that seems like what you're doing right now by having no intention of engaging with people. And yes, I would like to engage with you? Mafia is a game of discussion and we are meant to be working together as town??? I am trying to understand how you are possibly doing pro-town play in this moment.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s your own opinion on me, ShadowGirl? Same goes to NK15
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 218, koopashell wrote:Is that what's important to you? Getting explanations from who is essentially clear here? Duly noted.
Is explaining your thoughts so that the rest of the Town might be able to get on the same page NOT what's important to you?

Obviously some things do require discretion, but "Why are you Townreading x" is a pretty standard question that shouldn't be a huge deal to answer...
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 219, ShadowGirl wrote:
Are you essentially clear? There's no actual proof of your claim yet. And despite the fact that you said that you weren't intending to coast that, that seems like what you're doing right now by having no intention of engaging with people. And yes, I would like to engage with you? Mafia is a game of discussion and we are meant to be working together as town??? I am trying to understand how you are possibly doing pro-town play in this moment.
I am voting a wolf, what's the issue?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:15 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 221, Radical Rat wrote:
Is explaining your thoughts so that the rest of the Town might be able to get on the same page NOT what's important to you?

Obviously some things do require discretion, but "Why are you Townreading x" is a pretty standard question that shouldn't be a huge deal to answer...
I'm not here to hold people's hands though. I'm not going to support my statement unless it is in the face of a counter statement.

Stop pestering me.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:33 am

Post by lendunistus »