Micro 1050 | Ace Attorney: The Trial of Lotta Hart | End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Was it because I said awoo or because I voted you
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by The Bulge »

caught up. when i saw that shadowgirl had voted me i was hoping it would be a clearing vote but alas i wont make any claim to that after reading the post. :yawn:

obviously koopa is untouchable today but if i were active yesterday i would've been in his corner based off play alone. my PoE looks like rr and std

so i was thinking: shadowgirl megaspewed 2 players as town...so why the hell is nk15 dead and koopa alive? the only conceivable reason i can see is that koopa's reads are bad (lol sry)
In post 271, koopashell wrote:Not Known 15
Gamma Emerald
Kcdaspot
Radical Rat
Not_Mafia

My current thoughts.
which, going off of this, makes me more inclined to believe RR is final scum (assuming my PoE is any good).
In post 286, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 283, koopashell wrote:RadicalRat, how do you feel about ShadowGirl?
Conflicted. I mentioned earlier I believed her thought process, but the vote on you was really bad. I do believe her frustration with you is genuine, and that COULD lead to Town making bad decisions... Or it could be scum just not caring that eliminating you now leaves Town in a worse position, because well. That'd be scum's goal right? And then just using the frustration as an excuse. I don't know which right now.

Backing off after no one went with it is probably NAI, because could be Town that realizes the mistake, or scum backpedaling when it didn't take.

So yeah, probably either her or NK15 today would be my preference.
this reads as textbook partner answer imo. leaving every possible out as an option.

i'd be just as likely to believe as i am to believe what we saw EoD1 was blatant partner stalling. eh
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:31 am

Post by The Bulge »

i havent looked at any isos but ill do that another time. std doesnt have a lot of readable content i can recall but i should give that slot some attention.

i have some more thoughts about koopa's role i'll keep to myself for now
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Koopa: does you shot end the day?... it IS a dayvig yeah?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Spoiler: All of StD's Day One Votes
In post 185, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald
In post 239, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: The bulge
In post 240, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia changed my mind

Spoiler: All of ShadowGirl's Day One Votes (messier)
In post 11, ShadowGirl wrote:VOTE: Radical Rat

For being the name on the playlist before mine.

Is anyone currently playing any of the AA games? I'm right now playing through The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
In post 203, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 201, koopashell wrote:VOTE: ShadowGirl
Not gonna lie, I wanna kill this.
I thought about this for a bit and this is the wolfiest slot in the game so far. I'll be happy to ellaborate on this when I'm not phoneposting.
I don't know in how many different combinations of words I can say that at the time it felt sketchy that you invited conversation by preemptively claiming and then got very defensive and wanted everyone to stop talking about your claim by just calling their play trash when it's natural that people were going to discuss it since that was the most significant thing happening in the RVS stage?? I don't know if you're just unable to see outside of your own perspective of how your actions could be perceived from others. As I said already, I'm fine to leave you be with your claim for now since in time we'll see how it pans out.
In post 169, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 165, Not_Mafia wrote:God damn it I missed my chance
I wonder if that was intentional...
If std flips scum this one is next.
Not loving setting up eliminations like this or inviting a quickhammer with your vote - but I don't have any meta experience with Not Mafia that if it's some super scum tell that ? they didn't quickhammer, if your attempt was simply to bait them for that tell?

I don't understand why STD was nearly quick eliminated when there's other people who have contributed even less than they have at that point??

VOTE: Kcdaspot I would love to see some more content from this slot since there's only really been one post talking about their reads.
In post 226, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 62, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 54, koopashell wrote:From my experience with host provided fake claims - they usually are not actually good, so when we do get to a massclaim stage, I do feel we can sus out whoever is mafia via their claim
because they will be ostentatiously be "too safe"
In post 60, koopashell wrote:
I mentioned wolf fakeclaims because objectively, people should think that my flavor is one that scum should not be able to receive
, and thus why my role is fully resolvable at night 2.
So you have a flavour claim that is totally safe but mafia fake claims will be "too safe"? So basically no one should be entirely safe due to flavour claims?
I pinged these two posts as scummy earlier, and this is even more feeling like a scum slip now because it feels like a confident take about the scum fakeclaims. These are posts that you also never addressed when I prodded you on them.
In post 223, koopashell wrote:I'm not here to hold people's hands though. I'm not going to support my statement unless it is in the face of a counter statement.

Stop pestering me.
In post 63, koopashell wrote:Have I acted in a way where I am simply sitting back and abusing that fact to do nothing? That is how it feels like you are framing it.
You are doing exactly what you said that
you were not going to do
, which I already called you out on page 3 for thinking that you were going for a town pass, that you believe you can cruise through without giving any of your reads. I think you got frustrated that your claim didn't give you the pass you thought it did and that everyone was thinking it was scummy and was trying to dig into it, which resulted in your full claim (which no one asked for), to get everyone off your back. And now you're trying to play it off that it's an "essential clear", which it's not. I don't have faith that you are playing a pro-town game.
VOTE: koopashell
In post 220, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s your own opinion on me, ShadowGirl? Same goes to NK15
My read for you leans town, particularly with your interaction with STD, since I think that if you were have been scum that you might have pushed them harder rather than allowing them time to develop more reads. In general you seem to be asking questions and trying to engage with other players. But I am trying to figure out what koopashell's town shell forever for sure town read of you means, as whether that's +partner equity or if they're trying to pocket you, given the weird interaction that ? you thought you had previously played with them.
In post 273, ShadowGirl wrote:I mean I'd love to develop more reads on people, but there's players who basically briefly showed up in the early game but are essentially lurking now, like Not Mafia and The Bulge, so there's very little content to even go over. So yeah, it does feel like hitting my head against a brick wall at the moment because there's only a few of us being active and we keep going around the same topics because that's what there is to go on.

I also agree that kcdaspot's recent activity seem townie as there's a transparent development of thoughts over time. And it would have been super easy for them to put me at E-1 and force a claim from me.

VOTE: The Bulge as the early spat with koopa feels like an early attempt to appear like doing active scumhunting and despite promises to re-engage, I haven't see any content from them since then.
In post 322, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 320, koopashell wrote:Oh I don't think she thought that.
I am merely explaining the absurdity of that world.

Regardless this is also 1 piece of a larger issue that ShadowGirl simply is not solving the game and merely using reactionary points to make pushes.
I did believe this, because I said it in a post.
In post 9, koopashell wrote:I think I'm effectively an IC based on my claim even though, yee, mafia have fakeclaims.

I have a novice role that is pretty weak too so
I assume this is role madness
This feels a bit like a subtle fish too looking for confirmation...?
I'm just going to ignore you from now because if they're only thing they're going to do is be personally condescending to me and just throw sentences out that show that you're not even reading my posts then I don't know what's the point of talking to you.
In post 156, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Save the Dragons
E-1!
In post 304, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: ShadowGirl
E-1
This is the second that you've baited for a hammer from NM without putting anything about your read on this person.

I think you called out NM for not quickhammering because you were disappointed that they didn't do so and wanted to ensure/force that they did it the next time the opportunity happened.
In post 174, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 171, koopashell wrote:
Based on what?
Not Mafia was obviously here, yet only reacted after a significant amount of time. If not mafia is scum with std intentional not hammering immediately is the only way for them to win, unless they survive.
VOTE: Not Known 15

Between the two of them, they've voted every player in the game........ Except for each other.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: shadowgirl
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Well damn, guess you're innocent

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

@mod: did maf have pregame chat?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s going on
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:40 am

Post by lendunistus »

In post 357, Kcdaspot wrote:@mod: did maf have pregame chat?
As the Game Notes section in the rules states that the Mafia private thread is open at all times, yes.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

.... i have totally forgotten the thought process behind asking that question.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 353, Kcdaspot wrote:Koopa: does you shot end the day?... it IS a dayvig yeah?
what makes you think dayvig ends the day?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

i've seen games where it does.just want confirmation.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:17 am

Post by koopashell »

My role gives no indication of ending the day, but it may since the flavor for it is jail related just like the kills.
I'm still going to hold it until about half of the deadline so I can make an informed shot.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:That actually does make the crumb look a bit better, because then putting emphasis on the detective aspect isn't just a weird reach to connect characters...
i hate this.

i just dislike this post like how people dislike biting into raw onions.

RR recents are a bit towny but this... it reads as a scum defending scum.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 354, Radical Rat wrote:
Spoiler: All of StD's Day One Votes
In post 185, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald
In post 239, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: The bulge
In post 240, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia changed my mind

Spoiler: All of ShadowGirl's Day One Votes (messier)
In post 11, ShadowGirl wrote:VOTE: Radical Rat

For being the name on the playlist before mine.

Is anyone currently playing any of the AA games? I'm right now playing through The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
In post 203, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 201, koopashell wrote:VOTE: ShadowGirl
Not gonna lie, I wanna kill this.
I thought about this for a bit and this is the wolfiest slot in the game so far. I'll be happy to ellaborate on this when I'm not phoneposting.
I don't know in how many different combinations of words I can say that at the time it felt sketchy that you invited conversation by preemptively claiming and then got very defensive and wanted everyone to stop talking about your claim by just calling their play trash when it's natural that people were going to discuss it since that was the most significant thing happening in the RVS stage?? I don't know if you're just unable to see outside of your own perspective of how your actions could be perceived from others. As I said already, I'm fine to leave you be with your claim for now since in time we'll see how it pans out.
Not loving setting up eliminations like this or inviting a quickhammer with your vote - but I don't have any meta experience with Not Mafia that if it's some super scum tell that ? they didn't quickhammer, if your attempt was simply to bait them for that tell?

I don't understand why STD was nearly quick eliminated when there's other people who have contributed even less than they have at that point??

VOTE: Kcdaspot I would love to see some more content from this slot since there's only really been one post talking about their reads.
In post 226, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 54, koopashell wrote:From my experience with host provided fake claims - they usually are not actually good, so when we do get to a massclaim stage, I do feel we can sus out whoever is mafia via their claim
because they will be ostentatiously be "too safe"
In post 60, koopashell wrote:
I mentioned wolf fakeclaims because objectively, people should think that my flavor is one that scum should not be able to receive
, and thus why my role is fully resolvable at night 2.
So you have a flavour claim that is totally safe but mafia fake claims will be "too safe"? So basically no one should be entirely safe due to flavour claims?
I pinged these two posts as scummy earlier, and this is even more feeling like a scum slip now because it feels like a confident take about the scum fakeclaims. These are posts that you also never addressed when I prodded you on them.
In post 223, koopashell wrote:I'm not here to hold people's hands though. I'm not going to support my statement unless it is in the face of a counter statement.

Stop pestering me.
In post 63, koopashell wrote:Have I acted in a way where I am simply sitting back and abusing that fact to do nothing? That is how it feels like you are framing it.
You are doing exactly what you said that
you were not going to do
, which I already called you out on page 3 for thinking that you were going for a town pass, that you believe you can cruise through without giving any of your reads. I think you got frustrated that your claim didn't give you the pass you thought it did and that everyone was thinking it was scummy and was trying to dig into it, which resulted in your full claim (which no one asked for), to get everyone off your back. And now you're trying to play it off that it's an "essential clear", which it's not. I don't have faith that you are playing a pro-town game.
VOTE: koopashell
In post 220, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s your own opinion on me, ShadowGirl? Same goes to NK15
My read for you leans town, particularly with your interaction with STD, since I think that if you were have been scum that you might have pushed them harder rather than allowing them time to develop more reads. In general you seem to be asking questions and trying to engage with other players. But I am trying to figure out what koopashell's town shell forever for sure town read of you means, as whether that's +partner equity or if they're trying to pocket you, given the weird interaction that ? you thought you had previously played with them.
In post 273, ShadowGirl wrote:I mean I'd love to develop more reads on people, but there's players who basically briefly showed up in the early game but are essentially lurking now, like Not Mafia and The Bulge, so there's very little content to even go over. So yeah, it does feel like hitting my head against a brick wall at the moment because there's only a few of us being active and we keep going around the same topics because that's what there is to go on.

I also agree that kcdaspot's recent activity seem townie as there's a transparent development of thoughts over time. And it would have been super easy for them to put me at E-1 and force a claim from me.

VOTE: The Bulge as the early spat with koopa feels like an early attempt to appear like doing active scumhunting and despite promises to re-engage, I haven't see any content from them since then.
In post 322, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 320, koopashell wrote:Oh I don't think she thought that.
I am merely explaining the absurdity of that world.

Regardless this is also 1 piece of a larger issue that ShadowGirl simply is not solving the game and merely using reactionary points to make pushes.
I did believe this, because I said it in a post.
In post 9, koopashell wrote:I think I'm effectively an IC based on my claim even though, yee, mafia have fakeclaims.

I have a novice role that is pretty weak too so
I assume this is role madness
This feels a bit like a subtle fish too looking for confirmation...?
I'm just going to ignore you from now because if they're only thing they're going to do is be personally condescending to me and just throw sentences out that show that you're not even reading my posts then I don't know what's the point of talking to you.
In post 156, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Save the Dragons
E-1!
In post 304, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: ShadowGirl
E-1
This is the second that you've baited for a hammer from NM without putting anything about your read on this person.

I think you called out NM for not quickhammering because you were disappointed that they didn't do so and wanted to ensure/force that they did it the next time the opportunity happened.
In post 174, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 171, koopashell wrote:
Based on what?
Not Mafia was obviously here, yet only reacted after a significant amount of time. If not mafia is scum with std intentional not hammering immediately is the only way for them to win, unless they survive.
VOTE: Not Known 15

Between the two of them, they've voted every player in the game........ Except for each other.
This is his worst post of this day phase... i would not be opposed to this eating a dayvig.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 364, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:That actually does make the crumb look a bit better, because then putting emphasis on the detective aspect isn't just a weird reach to connect characters...
i hate this.

i just dislike this post like how people dislike biting into raw onions.

RR recents are a bit towny but this... it reads as a scum defending scum.
If I'm scum, and I know SG is going to flip red, why do I say this here? It's clear at this point that ShadowGirl's getting eliminated with or without me, so if I'm trying to actually prevent that wavering on my own push isn't going to accomplish anything. If I'm trying to bus her, then all the waffling and uncertainty doesn't help there either, as it would be much easier to have just... not unvoted, and let the hammer happen.

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

how would the scum partner NOT know that SG was a PR when they had infinite daytalk? i read it as a last ditch effort to be able to access that info that SG would be able to see and better act on it.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

But if that were the case I would have actually tried to defend her from other people's pushes instead of just questioning my own conviction and asking for clarification on koopashell's posts. I also could have just continued to waffle until someone else either voted or didn't show up in time for deadline.

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

but you did defend her thoo.

You simply saw the writing on the wall after the claim debacle, and finished the job.

Just saying. you're fucking good player, well thought out plan and all but you're scum thoo.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Conflicted. I mentioned earlier I believed her thought process, but the vote on you was really bad. I do believe her frustration with you is genuine, and that COULD lead to Town making bad decisions... Or it could be scum just not caring that eliminating you now leaves Town in a worse position, because well. That'd be scum's goal right? And then just using the frustration as an excuse. I don't know which right now.

Backing off after no one went with it is probably NAI, because could be Town that realizes the mistake, or scum backpedaling when it didn't take.
the softest defense in the history of the world. you were LOOKING for a reason to get off this. you were probably screaming at her in the scumtopic.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 370, Kcdaspot wrote:

the softest defense in the history of the world. you were LOOKING for a reason to get off this. you were probably screaming at her in the scumtopic.
That was my reasoning FOR voting her though

koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by koopashell »

if RR doesn't find me a better target, I'm using my ability on them most likely.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”