Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

i prooobably shouldn't write an essay on two posts from page 1 when it will be irrelevant extremely soon (if not immediately) *but* if this were a normal game and i were here from the start, i would've voted andante over + - townreading ydrasse for that intro feels weird, but whatever, but something about repeating the same message twice in the span of a minute and a half, coupled with the fact that she had to point out it was page 1 in a "look at me i am sure solving" way, makes me ping scum on andante, like scum!andante is aware town!her posts a metric shit-ton and she's committed to posting the same amount even though she doesn't have shit new to say

granted, it has been a while since i've seen andante play without knowing her alignment so maybe i'm making stuff up but here we are
In post 17, Noraa wrote:I could also be very spicy and ask Enchant but i feel like Ydra and I never get along when we're both town so what better pt than that? worst case scenario i get pocketed by scum ydra but shrug whatever it'll be an experience at least >:3
what's your plan for using and/or not using the hood?

also i would like to know what's the history between ydrasse/noraa but gut tells me noraa is town???

actually, @noraa, if you want to dance with ydrasse so bad, why didn't you propose to her yet? also why the andante townread?

townreading dunn too, surprisingly enough

my coffee is gone, i'm gonna go eat, be back at some point today
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

i have returned

i have an urge to ask "why?" to like the majority of reads said on pg 4 because i am not sure i get almost any of them

is weird from andante bc why *would* scum quickly bs a read on someone if they know the next question is gonna be "why are they scum" and if you're not prepared for that, tough shit - like i don't think luke's post is scum!indicative, but it's definitely not as townie as andante makes it out to be

gives me flashbacks to the last game i've seen someone say "i'm purposefully trying to change my meta" and then they flipped scum, but we'll see

i was gonna write how i don't get because i don't feel like scum's instinct is to shut an argument down (especially since it seemed like noraa and andante were gonna go at it, and if they do then scum!bell can much more easily lurk through a part of the game), and while i still don't really get that train of thought, but:

bell, did you have any sorta thoughts on noraa from to ? like, going from "noraa isn't arguing???" to "stop arguing!" without like, any other accompanying thought on noraa?
In post 158, Noraa wrote:but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.
??? who said that that was townie

i am Concerned about prism's because bell's thoughts on that pairing are about the exact same thoughts that i had, so the fact that prism is using that to attempt to get bell left out is ??? to me - tinfoil part of my brain says scum!prism would love to get a head start on getting town!bell out of the game before he manages to townspew himself

and i actually like ydrasse calling out
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok, am caught up

i consciously townread dunn and ydrasse, and i subconsciously townread noraa, jury's still out on a few other reads and i'll let you know when they return

don't have townpings on a lot of people which is making me see more red than there is, pls step it up whoever is town k thx bye
~M
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.
one is extremely scummy and the equivalent of "anyone want to dance?"
but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.

how does that make sense
6 pages of game happened. And one happened straight in the opening, the other didn't. There's one and a half pages worth of stuff to read andante with. Ydrasse less, obv.
In post 162, Noraa wrote:they are unfair and andante is doing everything to justify a SR on me. that's my point.
and there isn't a clear difference. page 7 is no different from page 1. Prism explicitly states that they think they can sort andante long term. if so, why not wait a little more to propose a dance?
The game moved on already :/ So should you.

The first line is a strawman. Andante was on fireisred at that moment. You are being really defensive here. Page 7 clearly is different from page 1. It's early, yes. It's not the same.
In post 221, fireisredsir wrote:6. mykonian. probably scum. should be left behind, so at this point i see no reason to accept a proposal here. ive heard rumors that they have two left feet as well
You were going to read up on my previous games to see if what you found was a scumtell on me. With my multi year break, I'm curious to see what similarities you found. If I'm being rather cynical I think I'm in your scumpile because Bell is your top town read while they are my top scum read. In which case I'd be interested to see how a. Bell is supposedly town and b. how this has to do anything with my allignment.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

@Mod

Between friday and monday (easter) I'll be without internet. I joined assuming this wouldn't be a problem.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mykonian stonks falling a little bit
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i wanna dance with dunnstral
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also for everyone asking the history between noraa and i is that i think in every game where ze was mafia i was able to identify it (sometimes later rather than sooner but i think the rate is ridiculously high) and corner zir and when we are both town we have style clashes/thought clashes

which is why noraa’s opener is dubious to me because it feels like i was identified as someone who needs to be handled for them personally and for the benefit of a team. i also think they would not play the long game with me if they were mafia and would just leave pretty fast (whether or not that’d be a good strategy is meh but i think that impulsiveness fits)

that being said i don’t think noraa is Extremely scummy or anything; a bit and not a viable dance partner for me but not kill on sight yet.

maybe because it’s a marked difference to have my reads lauded in zir posts and propped up as good reads rather than being on the offensive

but honey > vinegar when trying to dance
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i could honestly go either way on luke if i give him the benefit of low energy being a more muted luke

the things he’s pointing out feel trite but it’s d1 first hours so meh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 232, Ydrasse wrote:which is why noraa’s opener is dubious to me because it feels like i was identified as someone who needs to be handled for them personally and for the benefit of a team. i also think they would not play the long game with me if they were mafia and would just leave pretty fast (whether or not that’d be a good strategy is meh but i think that impulsiveness fits)
i don't get how this follows from the first paragraph

like, if you're good at identifying zir as mafia, how is zir angling to dance with you like, a problem (correct me if any of those pronouns are incorrectly used btw)

also uh, mafia leaving the dance voluntarily is? good?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

multiple times this game already, i have thought "why don't any of these ladies want to dance with me" to remember that i am, in fact, also a lady
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 234, Datisi wrote:
In post 232, Ydrasse wrote:which is why noraa’s opener is dubious to me because it feels like i was identified as someone who needs to be handled for them personally and for the benefit of a team. i also think they would not play the long game with me if they were mafia and would just leave pretty fast (whether or not that’d be a good strategy is meh but i think that impulsiveness fits)

like, if you're good at identifying zir as mafia, how is zir angling to dance with you like, a problem (correct me if any of those pronouns are incorrectly used btw)

refuge in audacity sort of deal like ze literally said it was an offer of their utter trust or something to offer that to me.

i don’t think it’s a good plan particularly but i also struggle to understand why i have that level of trust almost immediately anyways

also it’s bad if i have to leave because i in fact want to play
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

maybe the impression i get that other people get of me is that i’m flattered/pocketable/etc as time if i’m not yelled at because if someone goes at me i will be very vicious back or sort of shut down but i’ve only ever done the former regarding noraa so it’s

“well i don’t have the option to push ydrasse, so... 180!”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Datisi »

i remember zir saying ze wouldn't actually mind catching scum!you either, though i do think it came a bit later so, okay, Fair Enough

i will recheck that sequence of events at some point if i deem it necessary
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m uncatchable as mafia
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 225, Datisi wrote:@noraa, if you want to dance with ydrasse so bad, why didn't you propose to her yet? also why the andante townread?
i dont know how to answer to why i didnt propose. i just didnt, like im not sure what you want me to say. i do badly want to dance with her and if she gives a yes, i 100% propose but i just havent proposed. like i suppose you can think of it like this: in a normal game, i typically vote fewer times than other people (i feel like in a mini, i generally only vote like maybe 5 times the full game). why? i dont know.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Andante »

datisi thinks im maf this game? oof that’s a little wild… the stuff from me you “hated” were legit reads??

Also fire ranking Cephrir who hasn’t posted as his 3rd highest tr is odd to me… ahhhhhh this game
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 226, Datisi wrote:"i'm purposefully trying to change my meta"
i agree with this actually but also want to state that i am also changing my meta this game lmfao. i dont think i'll be unreadable by meta but i am trying something different that i will tell my pt buddy if they are someone with a lot of meta on me.

i will talk a lot in pt. currently my top choices are you and fireisredsir. I really want someone who will talk to me a lot. Hopefully it will help me sort them and the rest of the game and if not, at least it'll be fun :]
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 227, Datisi wrote:ok, am caught up

i consciously townread dunn and ydrasse, and i subconsciously townread noraa, jury's still out on a few other reads and i'll let you know when they return

don't have townpings on a lot of people which is making me see more red than there is, pls step it up whoever is town k thx bye
datisiiiiii will you dance with me?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 228, mykonian wrote:The game moved on already :/ So should you.

The first line is a strawman. Andante was on fireisred at that moment. You are being really defensive here. Page 7 clearly is different from page 1. It's early, yes. It's not the same.
this is not an accurate representation of why i posted that but okay.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 232, Ydrasse wrote:i was identified as someone who needs to be handled for them personally and for the benefit of a team
i am almost always one of the last scum standing and you have made me lose like two scum elos in a row. why would i EVER give you the chance to take me out of the game in that situation off of your own reads alone?

and why would i dance with you solely to take you out of the game? that would be a pretty bad reason to pair with someone on day 1 as mafia.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 234, Datisi wrote:

oh my >:3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Noraa »

like i guess i just feel like offering my trust shows that i am town, and if you TR me and are town (as i said, all bets were placed on you town), life is better i guess? anyways ydra if you dont want to leave the game soon and are good at reading dunn, i wouldnt recommend that pair. im unsure on this at the moment but im getting a lot of medium strength gut pings that dunn is scum here. i dont think dunn is going to flip town at this rate. im waiting until page 20 to iso which should yield a more confident read, but yeah.

i dont want to explain this too much at the moment so no one ask until that iso
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 245, Noraa wrote:
In post 232, Ydrasse wrote:i was identified as someone who needs to be handled for them personally and for the benefit of a team
i am almost always one of the last scum standing and you have made me lose like two scum elos in a row. why would i EVER give you the chance to take me out of the game in that situation off of your own reads alone?

and why would i dance with you solely to take you out of the game? that would be a pretty bad reason to pair with someone on day 1 as mafia.
you’ve spent the game thus far propping up my readrate; i find it reasonable to suggest you as mafia have this approach towards me because of that history and respect.

you are the type of player imo who would do something loud and flashy like that if it was necessary to like ~win me over~ and see what my thoughts were and if need be take me out

especially if you’re leaning on games like the ffxiv one where it took a while for me to distrust you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 228, mykonian wrote:You were going to read up on my previous games to see if what you found was a scumtell on me. With my multi year break, I'm curious to see what similarities you found. If I'm being rather cynical I think I'm in your scumpile because Bell is your top town read while they are my top scum read. In which case I'd be interested to see how a. Bell is supposedly town and b. how this has to do anything with my allignment.
yea once i saw you had taken a multi year break i was less excited about that idea, since people change. but your most recent game i found was a scumgame that made it clear you are not at all out of your scumrange here, and the next one i found was a towngame that made me think it likely isn't just a personality thing that im picking up on

i do think your read on bell is relevant to my read on you, mostly that I think your read there is made up. and several of your posts, including the ones on bell, feel like they're made more for the sake of looking like you're doing something rather than actual solving where you care about the results of what you're sorting

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”