fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

but i townread lukewarm more than i townread datisi at the moment.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

like could those posts come from scum lukewarm, maybe. but they felt genuine as fucking hell.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 773, Bell wrote:
In post 764, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 760, Bell wrote:3. You tried to substantiate that
Yeah, I did. And I'm asking Noraa to
substantiate
their claims too

Changing the word from prove to substantiate doesn't change what is going on here. I think substantiate is a better word, your complaints here seem to be that I didn't have mechanical proof a la cop guilty or similar in that game but it's clear that what I did there is what I am asking noraa to do here
This doesn’t sound like a joke to me? But, it’s midnight. I’ll ignore it.
It's not a joke

I'm pointing out that you went from criticizing me for and here you are discussing whether a cop guilty constitutes proof or not in a game of forum mafia

The above was a joke
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 776, Noraa wrote:like could those posts come from scum lukewarm, maybe.
Good enough for me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 778, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 776, Noraa wrote:like could those posts come from scum lukewarm, maybe.
Good enough for me
why is lukewarm scum?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

also im not a fan of you wanting to 1v1 lukewarm for mala and now trying to get it so that you can take datisi and have me 1v1 lukewarm instead ... like im sorry but that's kind of ....... scummy?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How about you answer what I asked of you instead of barraging me with new questions that you don't care about

-Substantiate your read
-Explain why you are against yourself pairing with mala after I pointed out that it both blocks me and gets you with somebody else
-Explain what you mean when you say that mala both needs to not make any impulsive decisions but also "decide quickly"
-Explain how Ydrasse and fireisredsir townreading me makes my elimination "hard" and more likely to be scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

i've cased you but you have never cased lukewarm. even the field first and i'll answer your questions
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Bell »

I wasn’t criticizing, sorry if I came off that way. I was teasing you while chewing on whether the roboticism was AI or not.

Er, it doesn’t meet the definition of an argument for a cop. It’s proof to the cop. But it’s not proof to anybody else because there’s no evidence.

I sort of wasted the last hour of my life. I have nobody to blame but myself.
Good night all. May you dance with the one of your dreams.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's get the timeline right first, because otherwise it makes it look like I'm the one being reactionary here

-I first explain what I am thinking in post . At this point Cephrir has not posted yet, but I ignore them and say that Noraa is meh and Lukewarm is scummy
-Noraa then claims I am 'scum' then gives reasoning which I argue is untrue
-Lukewarm then follows up on this and says that the scumteam is Dunnstral + Datisi. They have a second wind and they work on preflip associations but something feels off about the way they are interacting with Datisi to me.
-I point out that both Noraa and Lukewarm may have impure motivations for this sudden shift in re, because the town was on a trajectory to eliminate between Noraa and Lukewarm
-I don't think it's particularly likely that you are both mafia together, but having 1 as mafia makes sense to me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 781, Dunnstral wrote:How about you answer what I asked of you instead of barraging me with new questions that you don't care about

-Substantiate your read
-Explain why you are against yourself pairing with mala after I pointed out that it both blocks me and gets you with somebody else
-Explain what you mean when you say that mala both needs to not make any impulsive decisions but also "decide quickly"
-Explain how Ydrasse and fireisredsir townreading me makes my elimination "hard" and more likely to be scum
im not doing the first until you case lukewarm.
how does it block you? it gives you datisi so you dont have to 1v1 anyone to get a dance partner
impulsive decisions as in DANCING WITH YOU. decide quickyl as in dance with lukewarm. i think lukewarm is town and i think mala should dance with lukewarm
you dont think scum you gets more TRs typically? you cant lie about that, like it's an overall trend that you absolutely cannot deny. also you dont think having more people TRing you makes your elim harder?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 785, Noraa wrote:impulsive decisions as in DANCING WITH YOU. decide quickyl as in dance with lukewarm.
:roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 785, Noraa wrote:you dont think scum you gets more TRs typically? you cant lie about that, like it's an overall trend that you absolutely cannot deny. also you dont think having more people TRing you makes your elim harder?
The difference between town me and scum me is that as town there are 0-1 out of 12 tring me and as scum there is 2 out of 12 tring me?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 784, Dunnstral wrote:-I point out that both Noraa and Lukewarm may have impure motivations for this sudden shift in re, because the town was on a trajectory to eliminate between Noraa and Lukewarm
-I don't think it's particularly likely that you are both mafia together, but having 1 as mafia makes sense to me.
eh. this is so toned down. like maybe dance game dunn is just like this but everything is just so moldable that i cant.
like oh they MAY have impure motivations. like what.
from your perspective we're SRing you for ass reasons, how is that "they may have impure motivations" like i do not see how anyone pulls this sentence out of anywhere as town.
1 as mafia makes sense, yeah either of us being left out is fine, either option is fine. why? because you aren't trying to read us. you are trying to get the entire scum team to day 2.

like i just dont see another way to explain the fact that nearly all of your posts ping me badly, my paranoia is insane, and town is slowly being won over by you. none of this happens when im playing iwth town dunn so i literally dont understand how to explain any of this if you are town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 787, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 785, Noraa wrote:you dont think scum you gets more TRs typically? you cant lie about that, like it's an overall trend that you absolutely cannot deny. also you dont think having more people TRing you makes your elim harder?
The difference between town me and scum me is that as town there are 0-1 out of 12 tring me and as scum there is 2 out of 12 tring me?
far more than 2, many people havent read up. the people who are even caught up are only like 5. 2 out of that 5 is pretty damn good when half the game is afk
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Now we're preflipping townreads on me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

are we really?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

i feel like you know as well as i do that people are going to townread you for the things you posted today.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd prefer if that was stated rather than assumed so that I don't die here.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by Noraa »

ok let's wait and see. meanwhile, why is lukewarm scum? i have explained my SR on you and you dont agree but there isnt really much to explain unless you have questions. can you explain lukewarm?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 131, Lukewarm wrote:This is an interesting take. I don't believe you and I have ever played together, what gives you any impression on what size fish I am ? Or that giving me time will make a difference?
In post 141, Lukewarm wrote:Is this something that you thought about before the day started, or was this your gut reaction to the day opening and Ydra's opening posts?
In post 143, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 142, Noraa wrote:I think people should pair up based on their posting frequency. It doesnt make sense to pair a high frequency poster with a low frequency poster. it would be "wasting" the high frequency posts because pts can make sorting easier a lot of the time.
This approach seems so arbitrary. Is that something that has been done in other Dance Games?

[This is my first real dance game - just a marathon one time, and those are wild]
Asking a bunch of questions that don't lead anywhere is a generic scumtell, and this is what Lukewarm is doing here
In post 267, Lukewarm wrote:I have completed my iso dives of all of the eligible ladies, and I have an issue. I did not find any scum reads :sob:

I like Ydra, Dats, and Fire all as town leans.

Enchant and Mala are both pretty close to null, but just barely perceptively higher then null for not seeming to care how their dip in and dip out would look.
Lukewarm doesn't have any scumreads here
In post 569, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 546, Datisi wrote:luke is the scummiest of the bunch to me currently
But this definitely makes me feel less inclined to pair with datisi now :oops:
This looks bad too, they care too much about how their own partner reads them and we haven't even gotten past the first phase yet. As a reminder, they still don't have scumreads at this point in time, except for maybe mykonium who they talk about right after they pair
In post 575, Lukewarm wrote:Re:Nora's read on Dunn.

I have thoughts but they feel convoluted.

I am not consciously scum reading Dunn, but I am definitely not town reading him either.

I am not as confident in my ability to read Dunn as Nora is, but I do feel like there is a difference between this game and one where i was ready to hard defend him like in say Web of Lies or Shakespeare.

I kind of like the fact that Noraa is picking up a difference there as well, since web of lies we were both ready to go to bat for Dunn, and this neither of us are town reading him this game.

It is making me rethink my Noraa scum read. Which is annoying because I don't have enough of them as it is :/
In this post they show they have a scumread on noraa from before this point, and this is who he needs to be scumreading here to survive to the next phase. I mentioned that it was looking like either Lukewarm or Noraa were being left out at this point, and this shift in reads benefits lukewarm because if scum he can get noraa eliminated after.
In post 632, Datisi wrote:i have multiple issues with lukewarm's

first, the minor nitpick is that the "he said he's gonna do isos which opens him up for doing a new push" is weird because we're deciding who gets left out. i already had the bases down for who of the gents i could push to get left. i don't need to be doing a weird 180 redoing isos announcement for that.

then, the reasons for my bothering him is ???. yeah, i didn't towncase dunn or call him town. because i had already said i liked some of his posts prior to that and because i was responding to noraa's case of him, which i said i was gonna do. why would i be dropping a towncase there?

but probably my biggest problem is the "and I think that a scum or a town flip points is enlightening towards both Datisi and Noraa" part - like, he spent the entire post talking about how dunn is scum and partnered with me, but IF dunn were to flip town, that would say something about both me and noraa. and it's interesting how it's not explicitly said in the post, but the feel i get is that if dunn greens, that noraa is scum. which like, the fact that he didn't outright say it feels like he doesn't wanna draw attention to that part immediately

actually, now that i type it out, i do feel like my instinct omgus reaction to the shade of our pair is not as good of a point as i first thought, but calling me scum over saying it's not ai for dunn to be talking the way he is feels bad faith and reminds me of lukewarm in that guardians game

not reading the pedits
Datisis points out here that Luke intends to have Noraa voted out on my town flip
In post 635, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 632, Datisi wrote:he spent the entire post talking about how dunn is scum and partnered with me, but IF dunn were to flip town, that would say something about both me and noraa. and it's interesting how it's not explicitly said in the post, but the feel i get is that if dunn greens, that noraa is scum. which like, the fact that he didn't outright say it feels like he doesn't wanna draw attention to that part immediately
I actually typed out a more explicit version of

Town Dunn -> Scum Noraa, but then deleted it because I realized that I don't really know if that is true. I think I would need to reevaluate her there.

So, I actually think

Town Dunn-> Town Dats, and a need to reevaluate Noraa.
Scum Dunn -> Town Noraa, and a need to reevaluate you.
They say the opposite here but it feels ingenuine. How will they reevaluate noraa considering the reasoning that Luke is following noraa is "noraa's feelies". I'm really curious if it is even possible to justify noraa as town if luke believes what he has been typing so far.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

It really only matters what the ladies think at this point anyhow
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 660, Cephrir wrote:tbh i was moving in a town luke direction but i feel like 657 serves absolutely no purpose other than to get townread and i don't love it
this is something that i agree with

more specifically, now that i'm rereading it after a night of sleep, kind of reminds me of posts i would sometimes make as scum, where i try really hard to play the "free-flowing thoughts" card and write them all out to try to convince people that yes, i indeed have thoughts on the game and look how natural they came to me and there is no way i am scum this game, right guys, right???

also is like another example of the same thing i think, lukewarm trying to fake nuance when i think it's plainly obvious that if you set up to push one person in a pair, it doesn't really matter that you locktowned the other one, you still get to push them by proxy

and his "can i ask what is my master plan" tone in that post is trying to frame it as if i'm talking nonsense and he's clearly townie and there's no agenda there when it's like, obvious what scum!luke agenda would be there

it annoyed me last night but i was about to sleep and didn't feel like getting into it then so i guess here we are.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 679, Noraa wrote:lukewarm is like the most transparent town in the world.
sorry what
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Datisi »

so i went to ctrl+f "luke" in noraa's iso because this feels out of the blue, and:
Spoiler:
In post 114, Noraa wrote:
In post 99, Ydrasse wrote:right now i don't like luke or fire much

in a game sense
I agree with luke. but I have SRed Lukewarm every single game so the SR feels a little iffy. Like I know Lukewarm tends to SR me when I'm town and I tend to SR them too when we're both town. But that SR felt like a weak "replication" of what generally happens
anyways idk im not confident at all and it doesnt matter because lukewarm becomes obvtown with time if town.
In post 257, Noraa wrote:lets do a little readslisteroo in no particular order

Town:
Andante
Ydrasse
Datisi

Less certain town:
Bell
Fire

Null:
Myko
Ceph
Mala

Scum:
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
In post 370, Noraa wrote:Town:
Andante
Ydrasse
Datisi

Less certain town:
Bell
Fire

Null:
Myko
Ceph
Mala

Scum:
Prism
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
In post 406, Noraa wrote:Lukewarm feels very scummy this game argh
In post 409, Noraa wrote:everything is so explainy in an un Lukewarm way. i dont really care about their activity like lower activity isnt indicative of anything and lukewarm isnt even lower activity here anyways
In post 439, Noraa wrote:ok read breakdown
prism's SR on me is the worst because it's very sudden and doesn't feel genuine. like the thing is this idea of me wanting to beat good players is meh at best in general. on top of that, prism hasn't really played with me much so having that much confidence in a meta tell like that is weird. i liked the intreactions with me re: andante pairing but pairing with andante is still something that just doesn't sit well with me. there's not much other content that can be juiced out of that pairing, but it's just ... a bad feeling. it feels like the exact move an experienced scum player would pull and I cant stop thinking that.

everyone TRing Dunn is a bad look on it's own. In what game has town dunn ever been townread this way? like if the playlist doesnt look like Cabd ffery peta LLD etc, it doesn't really happen. Obviously this is a very 1 dimension way to explain this read, but explaining it further is hard and I do want to wait for more dunn content to get the most out of the ISO.

Lukewarm feels very ... weird tonally. But I think Lukewarm becomes clear with time. So like if it's like day 3 and more than half of the playerlist thinks Lukewarm is scum, eliminate, no questions asked.

Ydrasse I initially thought was town (after all of the assuming i mean) for all of the interactions with me, but I'm actually inclined to take it back. Scum ydrasse is capable of so much that I shouldn't carelessly give a town pass before day 2 at the very least.

and now im bored and dont want to finish this. i might come back and finish things later
In post 583, Noraa wrote:im inclined to townerad lukewarm because of lukewarms TR on me that they have no reason to give me at all if scum.
In post 679, Noraa wrote:Mala dont make any impuslive decisions please. lukewarm is like the most transparent town in the world. Like if we leave ceph instead of dunn, that's somewhat acceptable. but it's not acceptable to leave lukewarm

it went from "luke is scum" > "inclined to townread luke because luke has no reason to townread me" > "luke is obvtown"

my first gut reaction is that if it's possible this is luke/noraa and noraa was planning to distance, but once the tide started turning against luke, ze went into protect mode because the scumteam didn't want to lose one of their own in predance

i will have to actually check if the timeline lines up so consider this a note for me for later

and also i'd love to hear WHY is luke obvtown if that's not been explained in the next 5 pages i haven't read yet
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”