Micro 1053: DmangwGBiaf [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Instructor Rean
Instructor Rean
He or They
Goon
Instructor Rean
He or They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He or They

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Instructor Rean »

I am wondering why people are ignoring you and saying you should be listened to? That’s like opposite of shade?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That is indeed opposite of shade
I prefer they, thanks :)
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:34 am

Post by koopashell »

what did you mean by "why are people ignoring koopa"
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:34 am

Post by koopashell »

oh rofl

usually when i personally say that it is to bring attention to a slot i think needs more scrutiny.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:35 am

Post by koopashell »

carry on
Instructor Rean
Instructor Rean
He or They
Goon
Instructor Rean
He or They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He or They

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Instructor Rean »

Lmao My lunch break is over. I will “carry on” later. Lmfao
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Datisi »

replacing bugspray.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 450, Instructor Rean wrote:I am wondering why people are ignoring you and saying you should be listened to? That’s like opposite of shade?
Why do you think koopa should be listened to exactly?
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 434, Instructor Rean wrote:Which two of you do you mean?

And you’re an alt fine. That bears no impact as I don’t alt hunt.

If you have that experience show me you’re town versus just say “I have experience so I am important”. I don’t give shit about experience. If I thought Koopa was scum I’d go after them in a heartbeat, same with Ari or anyone else.
I'm not sure what you're talking about here? Ari said she's only played 2 games with me and I just said that it's more than 2 so that's where my impression of her meta is coming from. I never said "I have experience so I am important"
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 445, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can’t believe we’re not gonna yeet yeet.
Why do you want to kill me so much?
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 436, Save The Dragons wrote:i think rean looks bad too imo
Why does Rean look bad?
In post 437, Save The Dragons wrote:maybe i need to reassess i kinda feel like yeet is town but if yeet is not then that changes things
Why do you "maybe need to reassess" for me
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: bugspray
I prefer they, thanks :)
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 419, Aristeia wrote:when you say you are scumreading me for lack of aggression - can you be more specific about what type of aggression you think is missing from the thread from me?

for example what exactly do you think Town!me would've done so far this game that in your opinion scum!me hasn't done?
Uh again my answer is gonna be pretty general here, I don't really have anything specific for you at this moment. I play very much in-the moment. But I expect you to be pushing people and lines of questioning and getting intense which I don't see much of. Perhaps it is simply too early, but I definitely don't see why people are townreading you, at the very least.

In isolation I don't really "scumread you" persay. You have a solid town and scumgame which makes reading you in general difficult. I'm very much a PoE player and no one this game exactly sticks out as scum.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 453, koopashell wrote:oh rofl

usually when i personally say that it is to bring attention to a slot i think needs more scrutiny.
FTR, I was also confused in the same way you were.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 462, Yeet wrote:
In post 419, Aristeia wrote:when you say you are scumreading me for lack of aggression - can you be more specific about what type of aggression you think is missing from the thread from me?

for example what exactly do you think Town!me would've done so far this game that in your opinion scum!me hasn't done?
Uh again my answer is gonna be pretty general here, I don't really have anything specific for you at this moment. I play very much in-the moment. But I expect you to be pushing people and lines of questioning and getting intense which I don't see much of. Perhaps it is simply too early, but I definitely don't see why people are townreading you, at the very least.

In isolation I don't really "scumread you" persay. You have a solid town and scumgame which makes reading you in general difficult. I'm very much a PoE player and no one this game exactly sticks out as scum.
Well I am pushing you because of the play divergence from the previous two times I've played with you.

I don't really understand how you expect me to be "aggressive" in questioning you when you're not really here or taking very many stances.

I think people are townreading me because I'm town : )
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Posting a big wall with a lot of rambling and superficial stances.
I don’t really see why this is town, Ari.
What else am I supposed to do if not post a wall with a lot of rambling? Can you actually remember the last time you townread someone for a catchup wall? I certainly can't. The catchup wall is not exactly a townspew here (it is for me personally, but I can't expect you to know that - I'll be very clear when I think I've townspewed in a way that I think people should grasp, and I'll be candid that I don't think it has happened yet), it's the springboard to get me back in the game and have an anchor for some of my thoughts and play going forward.
In post 424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like it doesn’t feel very organic.

And there is almost no spacing in their text. (Biggest crime)
What is not organic about it? Can you explain what you think a catchup wall needs to be more organic to your standards?

And I apologize for no spacing, I do realize it makes it a bit difficult to read.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Aristeia »

Like every time you've actually dropped game relevant stuff in thread I've been fairly quick to follow up with you on things I don't like about it.

I'm not really sure what you expected me to do prior to you SRing me when you were basically ghosting the thread ? - I can't really questions someone who is not here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 462, Yeet wrote:In isolation I don't really "scumread you" persay. You have a solid town and scumgame which makes reading you in general difficult. I'm very much a PoE player and no one this game exactly sticks out as scum.
This isn't how PoE works though.

You can scumread me if you townread everyone else by PoE.

If you don't have solid reads anywhere else how are you PoEing me?
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 464, Aristeia wrote:
In post 462, Yeet wrote:

Well I am pushing you because of the play divergence from the previous two times I've played with you.

I don't really understand how you expect me to be "aggressive" in questioning you when you're not really here or taking very many stances.

I think people are townreading me because I'm town : )
Well just aggressive in general, not just towards me at the time necessarily. As town you can't only care about me at that point when I wasn't in the game, you should be sorting others as well.

And did you even reading my response about my meta? You are just saying the same thing as before so what are your thoughts on that?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 465, Yeet wrote:What is not organic about it? Can you explain what you think a catchup wall needs to be more organic to your standards?

And I apologize for no spacing, I do realize it makes it a bit difficult to read.
It feels like something you are obligated to do and performative in that regard.

Like you decided hey I'm going to sit down and write thoughts on each slot and you pressed ISO one by one and wrote down whatever you thought of the ISO.

It implies you haven't been forming reads in real time but kind of just slacking and catching up at the end.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 467, Aristeia wrote:
In post 462, Yeet wrote:In isolation I don't really "scumread you" persay. You have a solid town and scumgame which makes reading you in general difficult. I'm very much a PoE player and no one this game exactly sticks out as scum.
This isn't how PoE works though.

You can scumread me if you townread everyone else by PoE.

If you don't have solid reads anywhere else how are you PoEing me?
It's semantics. When I say I don't scumread you I mean in isolation I don't get scumvibes from you. I could plausibly townread everyone in isolation but realize the probability they are scum is higher than my read would dictate from a relative PoE perspective.

If you use the word "scumread" in a different way then that is your perogative. If I am using it differently from the rest of MS then so be it/if enough people find it an issue maybe I will try and change the way I express it.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Yeet »

In post 469, Aristeia wrote:
In post 465, Yeet wrote:What is not organic about it? Can you explain what you think a catchup wall needs to be more organic to your standards?

It feels like something you are obligated to do and performative in that regard.

Like you decided hey I'm going to sit down and write thoughts on each slot and you pressed ISO one by one and wrote down whatever you thought of the ISO.

It implies you haven't been forming reads in real time but kind of just slacking and catching up at the end.
I told you how I formed the readslist

And yes you are correct except I didn't ISO everyone individually, I just reskimmed the whole game. I mentioned that I didn't have time the past few days and that's why I was more or less out. I am here now.

What is scummy about any of this?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 468, Yeet wrote:Well just aggressive in general, not just towards me at the time necessarily. As town you can't only care about me at that point when I wasn't in the game, you should be sorting others as well.

And did you even reading my response about my meta? You are just saying the same thing as before so what are your thoughts on that?

I don't see why I would change aggression towards someone else if you are a decent lead for me and haven't towntold/done townie things.

I didn't find it convincing because

(1) I'm comparing early game to early game.

(2) your period of inactivity in that large normal had more to do with the game state being dominated by a few exceptionally loud players and a game thread moving very quickly - neither of which is happening currently.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Yeet »

Fwiw I am getting decent vibes from you rn because you're here and actually trying to sort me. Your behavior right now is what I would expect town!you to do. But I'm not really sure if I'd expect scum!you to do anything differently, hence my paranoia remains.

I don't think you're likely to die today nor is it really worth pushing you, but you still remain in my bottom tier. I'll shift back to VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 471, Yeet wrote:
In post 469, Aristeia wrote:

I told you how I formed the readslist

And yes you are correct except I didn't ISO everyone individually, I just reskimmed the whole game. I mentioned that I didn't have time the past few days and that's why I was more or less out. I am here now.

What is scummy about any of this?
It feels like you were not very interested in sorting/solving as the thread was actually happening and you needed to re-read everything because you were going to be killed otherwise.

That's scummy because some people do not like playing scum and have to be made to fake a town mindset.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”