Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:11 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Other than justinl, I'm still looking at Assasin and Talitha (and IS, of course), and MoS for seeming to parrot what everyone else is saying without really coming up with anything on his own. "you've got a point there..." seems to be his favorite phrase.
you
might
havea point there, Mr. Flay, except for the fact that
I was the first one to go after Talitha
...couldn't have been parroting anyone then, could I? The only time I ever said I agreed with anyone's points was when I revoted Talitha because Dourgrim's points
in addition
to my own were enough evidence for me to put my vote somewhere.
I call BS, Mastermind:
Post 8: Echoing my suspicion of KE in post 7 for his vote on you.
Post 36: "hmmm, Tally's got a point there..." after her post 35 about my vote on Assasin
Post 70: "yup, nonny has made just the one post" after my post 69 about the same thing.
Post 91: "you've got a point there...", after Maverick complained in post 90 about there not being much to go on..
Post 93: "good point, tick..." after tick's post 92.
Post 111: "yes, Tally, you never really explained yourself well there..." after Maverick's post 110 (as he mentioned a little bit above)

Each time, you're posting immediately after someone else, and saying essentially the same thing. It's not the entirety of your posts but it is a trend I noticed... still rereading the rest of the thread, not ready to vote yet.
ah, i see...i thought you meant I was trying to agree with someone's point and use it as reasons for voting or some nonsense like that...as for KE, I didn't really notice that you had posted that suspicion, but since it cought my eye, I wanted to point it out. And yes I gave Tally her point about you, but if you'll notice, I also voted for her because of that same post...so I wouldn't say I'm necessarily agreeing with her...post 70 was just confirming that after I looked it up, it was more of a fact than an opinion or a suspicion...post 91 doesn't have anything to do with anything, either, other than that there wasn't much going on in the game to help us vote...post 93 was just anknowledging that his point was valid, and I would keep it in mind, but it had no bearing on my vote at the time...and post 111 was just more for my benefit than anyone else's, except that I felt that if more than one person pointed it out and asked her to explain it, Tally might get around to it that time...I'd already asked her to do that earlier in the game, so I didn't consider that agreeing with anyone...
Permanent V/LA.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:46 am

Post by KingEnigma »

After going after everyones posts...I noticed that MoS has no friends in this game, at one point or another everyone has argued with him, so I'm gonna say there aint nothing there.

Another thing I noticed is that when Dourgrim started getting voted, Mr Flay jumped on Talitha, and so it was Talitha Vs Dour and Flay. Deathmatch style.

IS is convinced Dour is scum, while everyone else is like, oh its just IS being himself, whatever. He choose someone thats not with him and is wanting them lynched, since noone has said IS is scum I'm to assume that he is town and therefore doesnt know about Dour, hence the vote.

Because of this, and the fact that someone defends someone else is always bad looking in my mind (unless its like a personal attack or something, which I didnt see in this case) I think that we may have some scum here. Mr Flay and Dourgrim.

vote: dourgrim
Only one way to find out
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:47 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I of course meant
Unvote Vote: Dourgrim
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by Maverick »

Dourgrim is now only one away from being lynched, everyone now knows this? He has five out of six votes. Just thought I'd remind people. Dourgrim, anything to say in your defense?

Also, I'll
Unvote: Talitha
since it is doing absolutely nothing. I think we should just get this day over with, and see if we gain any info tonight, but not necisarily with Dourgrim.. Right now all we can really do is lynch and hope.

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:24 pm

Maverick, I don't really see your reasoning for unvoting Talitha...she's the second closest to being lynched, and if you really think she's guilty, you should keep your vote there...if you don't think she's guilty, I don't see why you voted for her in the first place...
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by Maverick »

MoS: Why should I keep my vote on someone who nobody else thinks is scum? Only you and Dourgrim agreed with me, and that's three votes, I don't know if you noticed, but it takes six to lynch. It wasn't going anywhere. And why do you care who my vote is on, unless it's on you? Are you trying to get me to vote talitha, because that is who you think is the most suspicious? Maybe you were half right though, so I'll change it to
FOS: Talitha
because I do still find her suspicious, but like I said, it's not going anywhere.

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:27 pm

I understand that, but as I see it, if people are deciding between two votes, they might go for their lesser suspicion if their greater suspicion has too little votes to seem plausible to lynch them...and at this point, if ppl are deciding between Dour and Tally, they might go with Dour just because it looks like he is easier to lynch, even if Tally is their higher suspicion...so for those of us that are way more suspicious of Tally, it is our job to keep our votes there so ppl are influenced less by how many votes someone has and more by whether or not they are the most suspicious...
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by Maverick »

When did I ever say I was suspicious in Dourgrim? I only unvoted Talitha because it was doing absolutely nothing, and only you and Dourgrim were agreeing with me. I see that other people are suspicious in Dourgrim, I however, do not agree with them. I merely think this day has been worthless thus far, and will not get any better, so want to finish it. I feel that we might get more info tonight than we have this whole game. I do find Talitha suspicious, but I'm not going to vote for her, because it isn't going to do anything, like I said.

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:55 pm

I'm not saying you are suspicious of Dourgrim...I'm saying that those of us who aren't but are suspicious of Tally should keep the vote counts close so that it doesn't influence their vote...
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:13 pm

Post by Maverick »

I guess I understand what your saying. But saying that I find Talitha suspicious, and voting for her would tell people the same thing, therefore have the same affect, would it not?

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:16 pm

true, and now that I've said all that, I'm sure ppl will make sure to not let the vote counts sway them...
Permanent V/LA.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:39 pm

Post by Talitha »

Maverick's looking very suss to me too.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Why isnt Dourgrim lynched yet?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:09 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

I think people are waiting for him to post, and perhaps defend himself (is that 5 of 6 vote count correct?). I'm not really seeing a whole lot of anything, but I am certain that we'll know more tomorrow, especially when we get to look back on today.
Retired as of October 2014.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:37 am

Post by Maverick »

Talitha wrote:

Maverick's looking very suss to me too.
I'm guessing that suss means suspicious, I guess I missed where someone else found me suspicious? You say that just because I disagreed with MoS, I assume?
Mr. Flay wrote:

but I am certain that we'll know more tomorrow, especially when we get to look back on today.
I agree, like I said before, we have gotten very little information today, and would almost definately know more tomorrow.

*Maverick*
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:29 am

Post by Talitha »

I was saying that I agreed with MoS, and thought it was weird that you unvoted me. (Clarification: Weird for a
townie
to do that, if they really thought I was the best lynch candidate).
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:19 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

For once I agree with Talitha
FOS: Maverick
for a really strange reason to unvote her, when he doesn't seem to think Dourgrim is a worthwhile suspect at all. Shouldn't you be voting on your own suspicions, not on what you think is a 'likely lynch' or not? And for the record, I still don't agree with much of anything else Talitha's written, but I'm kind of waiting for either a sixth vote or a brilliant/crappy defense from Dourgrim at this point...

Tomorrow has to be better than this. Yeesh.
Retired as of October 2014.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:31 am

Post by Dourgrim »

Sorry, I've been unexpectedly away from the boards for the weekend... I will respond tomorrow once I've read all the posts.
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:31 pm

Post by Maverick »

Are you complaining that I took my vote off of you? When I voted for you I thought that you were the "most" suspicious, I really didn't know anything, just going by gut. I still do find you suspicious, and the most suspicious at that, but I don't see logic in voting someone when it's not going to do anything, therefore I FOS'd you. People see that I am suspicious in you, therefore it does the same thing as me voting for you, just one less vote on you.

*Maverick*
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:01 pm

Post by Talitha »

Why
would you want one less vote on me if you find me the most suspicious and supposedly want me lynched? How do you know your vote isn't going to do anything? It's not like Dourgrim's death warrant has been signed. He hasn't even claimed or defended himself yet.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:38 am

Post by justinl »

yes he did caim, talitha (doctor)
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:54 am

huh? where? I never knew he claimed? prove it...
Permanent V/LA.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:57 am

Post by justinl »

crap, right as you say this i realize i may have been thinking of another thread. I am in the process of looking through them. I remember someone saying "at 5 votes, it's time for a roleclaim".

wait a minute and i'll figure this out
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:00 am

Post by justinl »

Yeah, sorry. It was Someone else in Some other game (im not sure if i'm allowed to talk about it here)
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:01 am

Post by Dourgrim »

justinl wrote:yes he did caim, talitha (doctor)
Um, no I didn't... although I'm about to... but you get a
big FoS: justinl
for lying about it.

I am
Allan Holdsworth
, a
Townie
. I don't know how you folks want me to "defend myself" against a random bandwagon... as far as I can tell, the bandwagon has been based on absolutely nothing besides IS's random choice of me on Day One (and Talitha's subsequent rallying cries). Since that point, it seems I've been proclaimed "guilty until proven innocent", and there's not a whole lot I can do to defend against that on Day One. I'm a Townie, which means I can't try to "prove" my innocence via Night actions... all I can do is vote, and I think if you look at my voting record for today, you'll notice that I did not jump around very much. I voted for those who voted for me, primarily, but my vote has stayed on Talitha for most of the Day because of her doggedness about the situation and her assertions of my "play style" and othersuch absolute nonsense.

Oh, and speaking of Talitha: she asked before who was suggesting we blindly lynch someone (in reference to one of my earlier posts). That's a flat-out stupid question, to be honest: of course no one is... I was simply saying that I'd rather replace non-players than lynch them, but yet she tried to twist that statement into another accusation. It's getting rather old of you to be chasing after me quite this hard, Tally, and it's going to make you look
extremely
bad if I get lynched.

All I can say is, if you lynch me, remember who pushed so damn hard for this lynch and inspect those people more closely...
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”