Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Prism »

Vote Count 2.7

FLAVOR
"Cyber Rodeo was good, great, but we can do even better. For Selah, we've got to do it bigger. Cyber Rodeo was a landmark for Tesla and for Austin, but the true founding of Mother Hive Amestris-א0 will be a celebration for all mankind."

"Well Elon, that would be nice but right now it's just a bunch of rocks. I'd also prefer to lay low for a bit after the last Cybertruck debacle. That's already thrown off our plans for the Selah Gigafactory, since we've already delayed the manufacturing of that model."

"Rocks...and sand. Sand growth. You'd be surprised at what grows in sand. Anyway, have our people start working on a new festival. You know how these productions work, complementary pieces to our efforts, not inconvenient luxuries. Same themes as always, marketing knows what I like...I shouldn't even have to say who the headliner would be, right?"

"We'll see if he's available, and if not be sure to pay him until he is."

PlayerVotes
marcistar
(7)
Malakittens (2108), Kovu (2160), Meuh (2187), SirCakez (2188), fireisredsir (2189), Gammagooey (2193), VP Baltar (2197)
Dwlee99
(3)
Fey (1569), Enchant (1587), Lukewarm (1914)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
VP Baltar
(2)
Dwlee99 (1924), Val89 (2150)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
SirCakez
(1)
Bell (1906)
Dunnstral
(1)
gorilla (2135)
Not Voting
(0)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Last edited by Prism on Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Whatever I'm fine killing Marci here she has done fuck all all day
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by gorilla »

That is...actually a startling decent wagon composition.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

marci, you should claim. you're at Enchant E-1 right now.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2159, Dwlee99 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88401

Here is the last time I was mislimmed btw
Ok read you here. First, I think your elim this game was kind of bullshit. So like, if you're town here and this is what you have in your mind as what a miselim against you is like, I can understand your annoyance.

I don't think that's what I'm doing to you at all, as you got ran up very early that game for pretty BS reasons. Here, I'm more concerned that you're the one being unreasonable in how you're attacking people. (I don't want to rehash this because we've said enough and I'm basically out of posts right now).

I do think you're being slightly more reasonable in the game you linked, even as the people attacking you are being less reasonable. But maybe it's a matter of just different game/life circumstances. Interestingly, from my skim, it seems like the town are getting more at you this game than the scum, but correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like Cakez can weigh in too since he was in that game.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

hi guys im back from work!!! wassup??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2203, VP Baltar wrote:marci, you should claim. you're at Enchant E-1 right now.
oh : (( whyd a wagon build on me so fast?

im just an odd night doc
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2206, marcistar wrote:
In post 2203, VP Baltar wrote:marci, you should claim. you're at Enchant E-1 right now.

im just an odd night doc
Who were you on last night
and how does your role interact with invictus shots
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

i was on bell lol

the way my role dm was worded made me assume it works only on the actual kill target and not an invictus target
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 2205, marcistar wrote:hi guys im back from work!!! wassup??
Like, this post feels to me like you're pretending to ignore the VC 3 posts above... the page top.
In post 2206, marcistar wrote:

im just an odd night doc
And then here is like "oh no. wagon." I'm JUST a doc...
Like, I'm really not believing you lol cause, you seem very much just like "oh.. wagon? yeah." and don't seem at all concerned that town's doctor is about to be yeeted.. idk if it's just me, or if I'm tunneled, but I'm not buying this reaction to wagon/claim
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by marcistar »

why should i view it as the most important thing ever? it doesnt work every single night so im SURE that we have other protectives to keep us company :good:
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Kovu »

ok, and day 1 you didn't care you had a wagon of 7 either?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

what can i do about it when i just always naturally get wagoned on every single game? im just null on ppl being sus of me at this point honestly
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Kovu »

hmm ok, question, can I get 3 names of people you think should be the lim here instead of you and why?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Bell »

A doctor, two investigative and a friendly neighbor along with whatever Luke is.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@marci, why did you choose to be on bell?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

fey, because earlier when i was looking at the votes on dwlees wagon her vote stuck out the most to me. it seemed pretty scummy and her other posts regarding dwlee do as well tbhs

cakez, 1) i dont fully believe all the "confirmed" ppl are telling the truth 2) i think alot of his content just mainly circles back to him susing a handful of people, i dont think hes trying to look at the full picture, theres alot of posts where hes just like "this is horrible/shitty/whatever he says" and i feel like thats just him trying to prevent progression of the game

gorilla, but only if luke is still so hell bent on them. i feel like we need to settle that feud between them or else luke will hella tunnel!! i also think it will help with sorting meuh because of their fight earlier this phase!!
i think alot of gorillas posts are just explainly explainly things, i think that would be pretty easy for scum to fake. :)
In post 2215, Lukewarm wrote:@marci, why did you choose to be on bell?
i thought maybe it would be better to incase bell was telling the truth
like, i feel like it couldve been likely for scum to want to try and kill him before he could actually clear himself, idk how dumb scumteam is but i remember a few games where me and meuh play where a shitton of clears happened and then the scumteam all got caught because they couldnt do shit about it. i thought maybe scumteam might try to prevent that sort of shit?

+

who else would i have targeted? i had no other options in mind LOL
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Bell »

Let’s wait for Dunn to evaluate the claim and then do the opposite of what he tells us to do.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by gorilla »

I don't particularly believe the claim. I guess I'll just say now I'm a bodyguard. I don't think multiple protectives in a game is full-stop impossible: the first setup had two town bodyguards and one mafia one. But a doctor in combination with a bodyguard is a bit weird, even if the doctor is gated.

It's also why I was...not particularly concerned with being townread when I was getting wagoned, because my role has the potential to be self-resolving if I guess the correct nightkill target.

I was on Lukewarm night 1, because he was in my top townreads after Day 1 (how times change), was reasonably active, and didn't seem to be suspected by many people, so seemed a potential nightkill target. Kicking myself for not protecting LLD after she got N1'ed in DEFCON, but I really didn't think there was any chance she'd be the nightkill target after posting only 12 times, which is also why I was theorizing that most of the day 1 wagons were wrong. My invictus had been on dwlee, because I thought it most useful to resolve the counter wagon with the invictus kill.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

whats a bodyguard do on this site specifically?
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2218, gorilla wrote:I don't particularly believe the claim. I guess I'll just say now I'm a bodyguard. I don't think multiple protectives in a game is full-stop impossible: the first setup had two town bodyguards and one mafia one. But a doctor in combination with a bodyguard is a bit weird, even if the doctor is gated.

It's also why I was...not particularly concerned with being townread when I was getting wagoned, because my role has the potential to be self-resolving if I guess the correct nightkill target.

I was on Lukewarm night 1, because he was in my top townreads after Day 1 (how times change), was reasonably active, and didn't seem to be suspected by many people, so seemed a potential nightkill target. Kicking myself for not protecting LLD after she got N1'ed in DEFCON, but I really didn't think there was any chance she'd be the nightkill target after posting only 12 times, which is also why I was theorizing that most of the day 1 wagons were wrong. My invictus had been on dwlee, because I thought it most useful to resolve the counter wagon with the invictus kill.
all glory to monke

before gorilla posted I was gonna say I wanted to kill marci 20% b/c doc *of some type* is a very easy possible scum claim when there's multiple possible investigatives claimed/hinting at claiming and 80% b/c she's still done nothing towny for 2 game days

now that makes it 70% half-counter claimed possible scum claim and 80% done nothing towny, which is 150% marci should die
MATH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

My read on Marci is pretty hard to nail down. Like, I have gone back and forth a lot. So, I guess that she is not the worst elim for the day.

However, I think that basically everything that Kovu said about Marci that kicked off this most recent wagon is basically bullshit.

Marci, after being under heavy fire for a long time, and finally getting the heat off of her literally reaching the point of having zero people voting her and basically no one discussing her being the elim for the day, and her in that moment poking into the thread to mention a scum read one of the most reactionary OMGUSing players I have encountered on site is quite possibly the most town indicative thing that Marci has done in this game. Full stop. And Kovu called it was a scum claim lmao

----

Like, lets look at what Marci said, and then what Kovu said. Because, Kovu's entire response was fairly unconnected from anything Marci even said. And I hated every word of Kovu's posts.
In post 2086, marcistar wrote:
In post 2082, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2078, marcistar wrote:can i say something dumb
You may as well
i think kovu could be scum

i rest my case :cool: :cool:
In post 2090, marcistar wrote:
In post 2087, VP Baltar wrote:Nah, kovu is town. This kind of ridiculousness is pretty town indicative, imo.
idk i remember when i was scum with andate in like holiday dance party she got townread for some shit similar to this

i dont see why what shes done is town indicative? like og i saw it but the more i look at it the more its similar vibes yknow?
In post 2106, Kovu wrote:Marci's main point is "I was scum with andante and she played like this" what? the lack of talking I'm doing? I literally have more posts than you. Similar vibes? the vibes are not similar at all. Holiday I was dead lost and didn't read any of the game. I even said that 50 million times in scum chat to yall. Here I'm actively around, sure this week got crazy, but I've still been here and responded to everyone saying Kovu. So what is this main argument you have for me being scum then? Cause I'm not seeing it.

It really feels like you're calling me scum for my "lack of spamming" here on day 2, but when I literally have more posts than you, 10 times more than mala, it's just like, what is the basis to your argument here for me being scum?

> I don't see what she's done that's town indicative
Ok um, didn't realize we were playing "Guilty until proven innocent" but, can you honestly give me towny points for everyone else here that you can't give for me?

So back to the main point, I truly believe this is a scumclaim from marci. she sees that I've been "lurking/coasting" and just goes "oh yeah, when I was scum with you you did that!!" like, why is that anyone's first thought, back to the 1 game you were my scum partner for a game in December... where I was home with family, and not thinking about literally any other game? I think the simple explanation is quite simply marci is just maf, and thinks this is a "good" argument to appear townier, but I quite simply don't buy it, and I don't believe there's good intentions behind it, pretty clearly looks like a scum claim to me.

Now marci, if you wanna back up this claim you're making with specific posts, I'd love to hear more, but if you thought I wasn't gonna stand up for myself, and that I'd be an easy push, you'd be mistaken.
Literally none of what kovu said that marci said, did marci actaully say.

Marci seemed to me to say:
-I think Kovu could be scum
-People seem to be town reading her for reasons that I don't know are town indicative for her
-There are similar vibes in this game to the one where I was scum partners.

Kovu then spirals out guessing all the ways that Marci might maybe think that the vibes were the same, and then saying that marci cannot possibly think those. The response is completely disconnected from anything that Marci actually said.
In post 2134, Kovu wrote:Marci is literally just looking for an easy push without actually pushing that hard
And frankly, this is not just disconnected from what Marci said. It is disconnected from reality. In what world, does Marci set out to find an easy push, and decide that Kovu is that person. When she could easily have joined in on anything that anyone else was saying about Dwlee, or Dunn, or Me, or Cakez, or call out a lurk slot.

Like Kovu is the exact opposite from an easy push to make in that moment.

-----

Like, we can flip Marci here. I don't actually have a strong enough read to try and stand in the way of it, and if Marci does flip scum obviously she is not partnered with Kovu.

But frankly I can totally see scum Kovu existing, just from the sheer amount of BS that she is spewing from the mere idea that someone could suspect her. My read on Kovu prior has gone back and forth as well. In particular because of her reaction to the suggestion that I might twin with her. But :shrug: there as well.

But frankly, if this is Kovu's town game, I am pretty disappointed. To the point that I kinda hope she is actually scum here, so she at least has a valid motivation to do the things that she is doing.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2216, marcistar wrote:fey, because earlier when i was looking at the votes on dwlees wagon her vote stuck out the most to me. it seemed pretty scummy and her other posts regarding dwlee do as well tbhs

cakez, 1) i dont fully believe all the "confirmed" ppl are telling the truth 2) i think alot of his content just mainly circles back to him susing a handful of people, i dont think hes trying to look at the full picture, theres alot of posts where hes just like "this is horrible/shitty/whatever he says" and i feel like thats just him trying to prevent progression of the game

gorilla, but only if luke is still so hell bent on them. i feel like we need to settle that feud between them or else luke will hella tunnel!! i also think it will help with sorting meuh because of their fight earlier this phase!!
i think alot of gorillas posts are just explainly explainly things, i think that would be pretty easy for scum to fake. :)
In post 2215, Lukewarm wrote:@marci, why did you choose to be on bell?
i thought maybe it would be better to incase bell was telling the truth
like, i feel like it couldve been likely for scum to want to try and kill him before he could actually clear himself, idk how dumb scumteam is but i remember a few games where me and meuh play where a shitton of clears happened and then the scumteam all got caught because they couldnt do shit about it. i thought maybe scumteam might try to prevent that sort of shit?

+

who else would i have targeted? i had no other options in mind LOL
I still hate what Kovu said.

But, just got to this post. And, it feels like town!Marci should have Kovu on this list. But doesn't. Which, kinda makes me worried that Marci is now playing to survive, and nudge kovu away from continuing to power tunnel her.

VOTE: Marci

I still stand by the fact that her calling kovu possibly scum is the absolute worst reason for anyone to think that she could be scum this game. But, I can see the world where marci is scum, and kovu is just incredibly frustrating.

And I am ready for the day to end.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Marci

Ayya imao
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Prism »

Vote Count 2.8

FLAVOR
Summer vacation had finally arrived, but for medical students life was rarely easy!

marcistar, a youthful and bright star of Selah, had just gotten some of the best grades in her class, and eschewing the typical clinical work, had landed a prestigious summer internship with the medical team at Neuralink and moved out to San Francisco. "The city! The lights! All these people! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The first few days were rough and challenging, but also fun and engaging for her youthful, ever-curious mind. Looking at scans of axons and dendrites all day could get pretty boring, but she loved the science, loved working with and touching the real rat brains! Weeeee!

She adored her coworkers-all so nice and cute and friendly!-and her day to day life in the office, but soon an intense homesickness washed over her. This was her first summer away from home. All throughout high school and college, she had always come home...She missed Selah, her family, her friends, even the old diner. There was nothing like coming home after a long day and booting up Stardew Valley. It reminded her of Selah, of the modest agriculture, the landscape, and the hardiness of the people, of her dad and how hard he worked to get her here!

Lost in video games and reminiscent reveries, she began to obsess over her work. Neuralink was on the vanguard of progress, and soon she could do it all virtually: Visit Selah, preserve its history, preserve its people, always hang out with her old friends!

Thus, with the energy, intellectual vitality, and daydreams of a Victor Frankenstein, marcistar began her descent to the root of all scientific and humanistic truth. It started with late nights locked away in the lab, then turned into sneaking equipment home with her, and finally culminated in her conducting her own experiments on the side.

PlayerVotes
marcistar
(9)
Malakittens (2108), Kovu (2160), Meuh (2187), SirCakez (2188), fireisredsir (2189), Gammagooey (2193), VP Baltar (2197), Lukewarm (2222), Enchant (2223)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
VP Baltar
(2)
Dwlee99 (1924), Val89 (2150)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
Dwlee99
(1)
Fey (1569)
SirCakez
(1)
Bell (1906)
Dunnstral
(1)
gorilla (2135)
Not Voting
(0)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

An elimination has been achieved! Day 2 is over, stand by for resolution.

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Last edited by Prism on Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”