Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

reverse psychology what?

:shifty:
<(") | (")>
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 46, ejjinami wrote:I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
Is that what being a leader is about? Being right all of the time? Is that what trustworthiness is?

I don't think so
PenguinPower wrote:reverse psychology what?

:shifty:
I'm suspicious.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Fidget »

NotHectic why do you want control or why do you want Peng to have control?
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:39 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 52, Fidget wrote:NotHectic why do you want control or why do you want Peng to have control?
Because i know I am town and i tend to take these kinds of mech things seriously + my top townread is penguin rn so if i cant have it i might as well push a townread in atp.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:41 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Ejj/loki are 2 scumleans
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:44 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

ejj mostly feels like theyve identified me as that annoying townie that wont be easy to kill and will be a threat so preemptively shading me to not be leader is a way to shade me and not allow me in the spot.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 54, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Ejj/loki are 2 scumleans
you're welcome

Pffft, nice to play with you again
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

heck I mistook you for HolyFlaire
nvm
still nice to play with you tho
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 47, ejjinami wrote:
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
I'm thinking that's a resistance fighter mindset right there. How easy do you think it would be for you to bamboozle me as a terminator?
I think you are way too serious as for a read based on one post
Why yes people irl do tend to complain that I'm too deep :good:

On an acc serious note I know, I'm not basing my whole read on one post, I was just trying to express a very mild townlean.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:54 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

ejj who are your candidates for leader?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 41, ejjinami wrote:The game is supposed to be mountainous. There’s no way the leader will have a standard role
If I were to guess- they could have a say in the lynch or night-kill choice so it might be worth at least eliminating those leader-candidates who know they tend to scum-side
Getting someone highly trustable and with a high accuracy would be perfect but frankly speaking I’m kinda afraid of seriously aiming for it
I doubt I’ll be able to get a good read on nearly anyone before any sort of yet
So yeah
……..it’s not like theorizing helps right now anyway lmao, lemme maybe just read the thread
We don’t use the l-word here anymore
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:31 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 59, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj who are your candidates for leader?
you mean who I trust or who IF I trust could be a good candidate?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

I got no gut-reads till now

obviously, what I said about nominating cat scratch and roden wasn't serious either
I'd have placed a vote otherwise

GUN TO THE HEAD: cat scratch, roden and fidget gave me good vibes
very seriously expect me to change those tho
I'm just waiting for the game to start
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 41, ejjinami wrote:The game is supposed to be mountainous. There’s no way the leader will have a standard role
If I were to guess- they could have a say in the lynch or night-kill choice so it might be worth at least eliminating those leader-candidates who know they tend to scum-side
Getting someone highly trustable and with a high accuracy would be perfect but frankly speaking I’m kinda afraid of seriously aiming for it
So yeah
……..it’s not like theorizing helps right now anyway lmao, lemme maybe just read the thread
We don’t use the l-word here anymore
oh, sorry
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm thinkin Aisa is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:51 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm thinkin Aisa is town
why tho?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

she seems to be showing similar practice to me in her read formation, in a way that make me feel like she's town
I tend to also form reads pretty spontaneously as town, and the justification can be rather slim
<Embrace The Void>

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

do you want her as a leader?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not rn
<Embrace The Void>

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 54, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Ejj/loki are 2 scumleans
In post 55, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj mostly feels like theyve identified me as that annoying townie that wont be easy to kill and will be a threat so preemptively shading me to not be leader is a way to shade me and not allow me in the spot.
NAHA, you seem to be a bit lamisty. You are probably at the bottom of my shortlist for leaders. I probably agree with most people on Roden/CSF/Andante. RR also looks decent but not healing anyone yet.

I don’t want anyone to be leader who is campaigning that hard for it. Feel free to sr me for that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: Loki Dokie

there we go
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Also liking Gamma since I kind of mindmeld with his take on Asia. I was a bit paranoid on them due to a previous game but I slightly tl what they’re doing, so also wouldn’t have a problem with either.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 19, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - no one has to decide now?
lol THANK YOU!! everyone's acting like we HAVE to have one in the first 24 hours, like... people chill it'll be ok lol
In post 20, Radical Rat wrote:HEAL: Andante
I know she requested not to be one, but I find that those who seek positions of power are often not the sort of people I want in positions of power.
hahahaha umm I'll either end up being good leader or terrible leader if I am one, there's like nothing in between, like I guess I'd rather be one than a terminator, but I'm sure we can find 2 town outside of me!! Abd that would be most ideal
In post 23, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh rofl i just read the rules and you cant self heal lame

HEAL: PenguinPower

I'd also like myself to be healed as I tend to thrive with control over stuff in games like this.
Ok but like, why is your first instinct "I wanna self heal!!!!" this really isn't much different from a normal maf game where you find your town core or whatever, I say this, but if that was your first instinct it's probably more likely that you are town, cause I think maf would be more wanting to push each other, since there's 3 of them, like, 2 can push 1 to be healed, and yeah. ok tangent over, uhh not like a hard tr here or anything, but I think it's a good look for NotAHecticAlt
In post 28, NotAHecticAlt wrote:also theyre a mod so clearly theyre already well suited in positions of power
umm what? maybe I take back the "NotAHecticAlt kinda is looking good" cause umm "I'm healing mod cause mod" is like... really?? like, wanna play the actual game? or are we just blindly sheeping penguin all game cause mod?
In post 35, Aisa wrote:Noting the short phase deadline with disconcert, I make my entrance and say I'm excited to play with you all.
In post 17, Andante wrote: I'm not a fan of the instant heals... like, as soon as someone hits 6 they're a leader, so like yeah. plus post cap situatiion like, ehhh LOVE the gifs though :)
Hi! Do you feel different about the heals in particular? Would you feel this way if they were votes? Surely people can count?

HEAL: Andante
Uhhh I mean, heals are important, I don't see the purpose in RUSHING right as the game starts to randomly heal whoever, like, idk, that's just me. if they were votes I'd lose my mind I already have 2 votes lol so uhh yeah no heals and votes are not the same
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
exactly my thoughts... it's almost like people don't care who they heal, like, it's not hard to sit here as day starts take control of the game, it's really not hard. if people wait till everyone at least shows up and says something, there's actual content... some of these people don't seem to want any content though I guess
So yeah
OP says it's better if town are leaders than maf, so like, if I TR someone, and like my strongest TR doesn't always have good reads or whatever, I'm still healing them. cause it sounds like you don't care the person's alignment, you're just looking for the strongest players overall, and that's who you want. Which like, I guess if that's how you play, you do you, but those players are also more likely to have you thinking they're town when they're not, I'd rather just send 2 strong TRs regardless of their skills... the only way people get better is by practicing, and by being in this game, we're all practicing... I don't think these thoughts are all related to this post, but you strike me as someone who is coming in here "HERE'S MY THOUGHTS, AND THIS IS HOW WE'RE GONNA PLAY" which like, I am not a fan of, almost feels like you're trying too hard to be a leader in this situation, and I can safely say, as of this point, if there's anyone I don't want as a leader day 1, it's ejjinami.
In post 44, ejjinami wrote:I know it sounds stupid but if I were to select a Town leader right now, I’d make a choice based on personality rather than my early “reads”.
This is the post that got me so upset. Like, seriously? I didn't join this game for it to become "who's personality do I like/hate" or "popularity contest time" just.. yeah no, I'm not commenting on this any further, and just reading all this? almost makes me just not want to play the game anymore, I'm not sure why you ever thought it'd be a good idea to come in here "I'm going off personalities!!!" I highly doubt I'm alone in feeling this way...
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
Oh I missed that. Why are you getting bad vibes from them?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”