populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by populartajo »

Why?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I did freak out because your vote was like the most unexpected thing in my whole time here in MS.
And the usage of the word like in the next sentence as well.

Made my day. <3
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by populartajo »

<3
Call me Tajo.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Muerrto »

populartajo wrote: First, its not the only question. Read my other posts for the other questions. Now, Muerrto, do you really think it wasnt a mistake? Do you think that I as scum would start a lurkerhunt specially in someone who wasnt lurking? It was a mistake, why is that so hard to understand? Yes, it took a while because I assumed it was pretty obvious.

I didnt freak out because I was going to be lynched. I did freak out because your vote was like the most unexpected thing in my whole time here in MS. That was like the worst reason to vote for someone and I think finally some people are realizing what Im talking about.
First, if you're asking me to answer YOUR questions you don't say 'go find them'. Post 'em if you want 'em answered.

Second, it obviously wasn't OBVIOUS since I asked you about it REPEATEDLY and you constantly avoided the subject until finally pages later you said 'oops'. So saying you thought it was obvious and that's why you didn't say anthing is bull, period.

And finally, I've seen much worse votes, much worse. And no matter what the reason, your reaction to 1 vote was insane. Notice how it gained you alot more votes and forced you to claim. Doesn't sound so crazy to vote you anymore, does it? Are all the people who voted you scum? Or just some?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:21 am

Post by populartajo »

Muerrto wrote:First, if you're asking me to answer YOUR questions you don't say 'go find them'.
Post 'em
if you want 'em answered.
:roll:
Muerrto wrote:Second, it obviously wasn't OBVIOUS since I asked you about it REPEATEDLY and you constantly avoided the subject until finally pages later you said 'oops'. So saying you thought it was obvious and that's why you didn't say anthing is bull, period.
When the hell did you ask repeatedly? Of course it was obvious. Ask yourself something. Do you think it is a good idea to start a lurkerhunt in someone who wasnt lurking? How retarded is that. It was a freaking mistake. Yes, I suck at admitting mistakes but its pretty obvious to me it was a mistake. Do you still think it wasnt a mistake? Do you still think I was asking for a mislynch for lurking in someone WHO WASNT LURKING?
Muerrto wrote:And finally, I've seen much worse votes, much worse.
Well at least you are admitting how bad was your vote.
Muerrto wrote:And no matter what the reason, your reaction to 1 vote was insane. Notice how it gained you alot more votes and forced you to claim.
Yes. I made a lot of mistakes. I got extremely frustrated when no one seemed to understand me and I was receiving like pretty weak votes, wagoned to death. That makes me crazy. I yell, start acting assholy and usually get lynched for that. I dont want this to happen anymore.
You know, though, that that doesnt make me scum, right?
Muerrto wrote:Are all the people who voted you scum?
No. Stop pulling this. I already showed why this isnt true.
Muerrto wrote:Or just some?
I am pretty sure there are/were some scum in my wagon. I am such an easy target when I get irritated. Even in that state, I know which votes are well-thought and which are just retarded.
Now
Question N1: Why did you lie about me and Tony? Why did you leave out the quotes that explained why I changed my opinion about Tony?
Question N2: Do you still think agression is a scumtell?
Question N3: Who are your other suspects?
Question N4: Is Grimmy your scumpartner?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Battousai »

Unvote. Vote: Tajo

This goes against the no lynch powerrole D1, but of the two people I think that could be lynched before deadline, you are the scummiest and have the largest chance of getting lynched.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 am

Post by populartajo »

Battousai wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Tajo

This goes against the no lynch powerrole D1, but of the two people I think that could be lynched before deadline, you are the scummiest and have the largest chance of getting lynched.
I think Muerrto is the scummiest and from your own list.
Batto wrote:Tajo - 5, 10, 9, 1 (1 potential vote, 1 fence vote)
Muerrto - 7, 1, 1, 4, 7 (3 potential votes)
Why I am the scummiest?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Battousai »

You still don't understand the list, do you....

The list isn't who is the most scummiest, but rather who I would rather lynch today. Also, on that list I gave Muerrto a 7 and you a 5, IIRC. Also, Muerrto's list isn't included and I'm willing to bet he would give you a 1, so it would be 3 potential vs 2 potential and 1 fence where I am the fence vote).

Why you are scummier than Muerrto: He did overreact to your prod, but your posts after which have really pushed you as scummier. The 180 is completely off as I have stated earlier. You claim way too early, that's scummy. You said that Tony is definately not scum and Shadowgirl is probably not, when they said they had the same win condition as you. Also, you didn't defend yourself early in the game, you just called everyone stupid or just wrong for not agreeing with you. I find that to be a scumtell more than a towntell when combined with your other posts.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 am

Post by populartajo »

Batto wrote:You still don't understand the list, do you....
I never said it was a list of the scummiest. I was just wondering why did you decide to go after me when Muerrto had like 3 potential votes and I had one. You say that Muerrto would prob have me as a 1, but Im kinda sure Vivian and Peg prefer his lynch than mine.
But, hey it seems you already took your stance. Shrug.
Batto wrote:Why you are scummier than Muerrto: He did overreact to your prod, but your posts after which have really pushed you as scummier. The 180 is completely off as I have stated earlier.
Its not off. Batto. Look at these quotes.
Muerrto post 5 wrote:Time's behavior actually reflects just what Popular said. He asked for a replacement, then kept posting, then was SURPRISED when he got replaced
Muerrto post 8 wrote:Because if that IS the case he needs to work on that. And according to his posts I gotta agree with Popular, Time seemed to be quite taken with the game.
Muerrto post 9 wrote:I agreed with Popular because he was right why do both Popular and Shadowgirl have a problem with that? I never buddied up or anything, I simply agreed.
And then in his next post (the 10) Muerrto, (as all have accepted), votes me for the most ridiculous reason evaaar. How is that not a 180? At least, from my perspective. Please.
Batto wrote:You claim way too early, that's scummy.
Why? Do you think it was better to claim when I was going to be lynched?
Batto wrote:You said that Tony is definately not scum and Shadowgirl is probably not, when they said they had the same win condition as you.
No. I said that they are not scum for their reactions to my claim. They had no idea I had posted my exact win condition. However, Tony (fully) and Shadowgirl(partially) both said that they had the same win condition WITHOUT knowing that it was my exact win condition.
That's
what confirmed that they both have the EXACT same win condition.
I feel like Im repeating myself.
Batto wrote:Also, you didn't defend yourself early in the game, you just called everyone stupid or just wrong for not agreeing with you.
Yeah. Sorry about that. I dont remember to have being that asshole but if more than one person is noticing that, then I have realized its not the optimal way of playing this game and it only gives more weapons to your enemies. But, Batto, you know that its nulltell, right?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Battousai »

The 180 is off based on the fact the game was just getting started. If he followed you for longer on multiple people and then turned around on you, I would see it as definately scummy.

It is more optimal to claim closer to the hammer than what you did. I think you panicked at being found out, and did the only thing you could think of that might work to sway votes off of you. Claim PR.

I said it leans more scum than town when compared to your other posts.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 am

Post by populartajo »

Batto wrote:The 180 is off based on the fact the game was just getting started.
No. It is based on the fact that he agreed with me in a pretty concise case and then voted me for one of the worst reasons ever. If you agree with someone in the majority of your posts, how is not a 180 to vote for that person for PRODDING you? Wouldnt you freak out?
Also the game was on page 8, far away than having started.
Batto wrote:It is more optimal to claim closer to the hammer than what you did. I think you panicked at being found out, and did the only thing you could think of that might work to sway votes off of you. Claim PR.
If I had panicked I would have claimed doctor or cop not a lame watcher, dont you think? Its obvious I got a little worried for being lynched and I claimed so that people dont waste more time on me. All the players, specially me, hate to be lynched D1 for such weak reasons.
Batto wrote:I said it leans more scum than town when compared to your other posts.
What other posts?
So you are giving me the reason in the Tony-Shadowgirl thing?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:40 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Tajo wrote:If I had panicked I would have claimed doctor or cop not a lame watcher, dont you think? Its obvious I got a little worried for being lynched and I claimed so that people dont waste more time on me. All the players, specially me, hate to be lynched D1 for such weak reasons.
Not necessarily. A claim of any kind of power role would likely get you to the next day, and I believe that's your intention - a watcher is something that is hard to prove, so we may or may not keep you around on day two. But that is your goal: don't get lynched on day one. One townie down is good for scum (in the instance of lynching Muerrto and plus the NK) as is the possibility of possibly getting not getting lynched the next day.

Positive unvote, positive vote: Tajo
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 am

Post by skitzer »

THE ONLY REASON THIS ISN"T ENTIRELY IN CAPS IS BECAUSE IT IS COPY_PASTED!!!GRRR!!!

Vote Count Equations At the Moment:

populartajo = +fuzzylightning+Muerrto+Falcone+Grimmy-TonyMontana+Battousai-Battousai+ShadowGirl = 4
Muerrto = +populartajo+TonyMontana+competentpsycho-Muerrto = 2
Grimmy = +Vivian Darkblaam+pickemgenius = 2
Falcone = +Erg0 = 1
TonyMontana = = 0
Erg0 = = 0
Vivian Darkblaam = = 0
pickemgenius = = 0
Battousai = = 0
fuzzylightning = = 0
ShadowGirl = = 0
competentpsycho = = 0

Not Voting = -Falcone-pickemgenius-fuzzylightning-Vivian Darkblaam-Erg0-ShadowGirl-competentpsycho-Grimmy-populartajo = -9

FoS Count:

Falcone has pointed two fingers of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Timeater!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at populartajo!
Muerrto has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Muerrto has pointed a finger of suspicion at competentpsycho!
Muerrto has pointed a finger of suspicion at Grimmy!
Battousai has pointed a sfinger of suspicion at Muerrto!

Note: All player's win conditions are not the same.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Mod: Status on prods, how many it takes to lynch, and what are the possibilites of another extension? ;_;

ERG)<vVIVIANDARKBLAAM< AND FALCONE HAVE NOT PICKED UP THEIR PRODS>
IT TAKES SEVEN TO LYNCH
DEADLINE EXTENSION GRANTED> NEW DEADLINE: NOVEMBER THIRTEENTH

I really hate to ask for one, but it's not physically possible to even get a majority. ><
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:14 am

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:Not necessarily. A claim of any kind of power role would likely get you to the next day, and I believe that's your intention - a watcher is something that is hard to prove, so we may or may not keep you around on day two. But that is your goal: don't get lynched on day one. One townie down is good for scum (in the instance of lynching Muerrto and plus the NK) as is the possibility of possibly getting not getting lynched the next day.

Positive unvote, positive vote: Tajo
Wait, Muerrto is town?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:17 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

-bows down to skitzer- Thank you! By the way, I think Falcone is sort of kind of gone, since I've replaced him in another game. >>;

@Tajo: That was a hypothetical situation.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Kay. So why are you voting me?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I don't like the way you've been acting recently: I feel you're using the list as to push people into voting Muerrto due to deadline, as well as the statement that you wouldn't pick watcher as a PR if you were faking it.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Post by populartajo »

Shadow you are being unfair. Its obvious the lynch is between he and me. What do you want me to do? :(
And have you thought in the little tiny possibility that I could be the watcher? Why nobody has counterclaimed yet? You are basing your vote in an hypothesis and not in scummy behaviour. Last I heard you would vote for Muerrto. What changed so drastically?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

You're being unfair. Don't try and goad me with guilt, my dear tajo.

But that seems to be the only possibility you are open to: who else do you think is scum? If Muerrto flips town? If Muerrto flips scum?

I have weighed it in: and that was partially why I was so quick to dismiss you as scum, as well as a weak meta from another game, which I used to previously vouch for you: I have determined that is not enough to dissuade me either way. I shouldn't have been so hesistant to leave you be because of those factors.

Mm, perhaps that is a hypothesis. The behaviour that you are displaying isn't: the claim seemed a bit too quick as well as the claim you were making was one that is easy to get away with.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:52 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Tajo wrote:Why nobody has counterclaimed yet?
What do you mean by that? It's like you seem fairly certain that you... would be counterclaimed?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

Shadow, its going to be the same at the end. I fight, fight and fight but no one listens. It seems like every day there is a new reason to lynch me.
And the meta you are talking about is not a weak meta. Its the only meta you have of me and I dont know why are you dismissing it.
And I dont understand how you can vote a watcher with no counterclaims. If somebody counterclaims me then lynch me, but no one is going to do it.
I am not scum, Shadow.
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

That's life.
Not weak, persay, but I don't think it should 'clear' you like it did in my mind.
That's not wasn't my point against the watcher role. My point was that it is very hard to confirm.
And that's another problem I have with you: you seem to suddenly very friendly to me. Which I like, but it seems... like you're trying to be friendly to me in hopes I won't vote/unvote you.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by populartajo »

LOL. This is funny. I get accused of being an asshole and now of being too friendly.
I am not trying to be friendly. I like you. You said that I had made your day yesterday. It made mine. Also I remember how you defended me with good logic (twice) in two different games. Is it bad to treat you friendly?
Yes. The watcher role is hard to confirm but its the role I got and its all I can give you. Look it at this way. Would you vote for a claimed doctor, cop with no way of proving his powers? I wouldnt until necessary because if no one counterclaims them it is because they are probably the role they claimed.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”