Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:Note that whenever asked to back up his claims, Sens goes off on a tangent.
Really? Because I very clearly gave 2 examples off me "random" voting as Town, and its Adel that has since backed up.
And where the fuck are the examples of "OH I ALWAYS ASK BEFORE I HAMMER A DUR DE HUR DE HUR" that I asked for ages ago?
I could probably dig them up, but unless I'm asked to by Batt, I'm not going to bother.
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Not at all. If Batt is Scum, I lose, and won't waste my time digging up quotes that Adel has read 4-5 times and chose not to mention. If he is Town, he can ask me anything, and I will oblidge.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by JDodge »

SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:Note that whenever asked to back up his claims, Sens goes off on a tangent.
Really? Because I very clearly gave 2 examples off me "random" voting as Town, and its Adel that has since backed up.
And where the fuck are the examples of "OH I ALWAYS ASK BEFORE I HAMMER A DUR DE HUR DE HUR" that I asked for ages ago?
I could probably dig them up, but unless I'm asked to by Batt, I'm not going to bother.
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Not at all. If Batt is Scum, I lose, and won't waste my time digging up quotes that Adel has read 4-5 times and chose not to mention. If he is Town, he can ask me anything, and I will oblidge.
BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I made a statement. You respond by insulting my intelligence and calling me a retard. That ignores my statement, and is toward my personality and characteristics.
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
Mind pointing out where I am doing ANY backtracking whatsoever?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by JDodge »

Hey there Sens! Explain how what you're doing now is any different from what Adel did then.

You know why you won't give examples? Because they don't exist. Because you made a brash claim and you're either too fucking hard-headed to admit that you were wrong or trying to hide the fact that you were wrong because you're either scum or too much of a goddamn pussy to actually say so.

Which is it?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I made a statement. You respond by insulting my intelligence and calling me a retard. That ignores my statement, and is toward my personality and characteristics.
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.
Read the actual response instead of the vitriol that it is buried in and you'll see I've answered every question that's been asked of me. You refuse to read them because you're so UPSET that someone would DARE to insult YOU of all people.
stream

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

JDodge wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:I made a statement. You respond by insulting my intelligence and calling me a retard. That ignores my statement, and is toward my personality and characteristics.
Read the actual response instead of the vitriol that it is buried in and you'll see I've answered every question that's been asked of me. You refuse to read them because you're so UPSET that someone would DARE to insult YOU of all people.
You did not explain in the least how what you said was not ad hominem, you said I was merely spouting buzzwords instead, explain, please.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
JDodge wrote:
You did not explain in the least how what you said was not ad hominem, you said I was merely spouting buzzwords instead, explain, please.
I gave you clear reasons as to why it was not ad hominem, in that it was an argument inlaid into a bed of insults. Learn what ad hominem means, THEN get back to me.
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:Hey there Sens! Explain how what you're doing now is any different from what Adel did then.

You know why you won't give examples? Because they don't exist. Because you made a brash claim and you're either too fucking hard-headed to admit that you were wrong or trying to hide the fact that you were wrong because you're either scum or too much of a goddamn pussy to actually say so.

Which is it?
Adel claimed I never random vote as Town, despite having supposedly read the early parts of all my games, in which I have random voted SEVERAL times. She votes me for this. I call her on it, she immediately claims the meta read was weak and gives OTHER reasons for voting me. Then Gurgi asks her about her INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO META, and she then claims she doesn't actually meta that way.

Then there's me who said I do not hammer if there is not majority support. I linked every single goddamn game I have played in, classified by type and alignment. If you want to go and find the examples that are out there where I ask for a concensus or that I do not hammer until everyone on the wagon has chimed it, go ahead. I'm not going to waste my time combing through my games when it won't sway you or Adel anyways, and I don't know if Batt will bother doing anything beside laugh that there are 2 people in hammering-range and he is Scum. If he asks me, I will gladly go out and find the examples that are out there. In the mean time, feel free.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

JDodge wrote:Hey there Sens! Explain how what you're doing now is any different from what Adel did then.
So, now you have absolutely no reason not to be voting Adel. Except, if you prefer lynching someone who hammered the same wagon you said you would, over someone who attempted to absolve them self of all connection to it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

JDodge wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
JDodge wrote:
I gave you clear reasons as to why it was not ad hominem, in that it was an argument inlaid into a bed of insults. Learn what ad hominem means, THEN get back to me.
I quoted the definition from the page you linked, then explicitly said how that was what you did. I'm done with this line of argument.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by JDodge »

SensFan wrote:

Which is it?
Adel claimed I never random vote as Town, despite having supposedly read the early parts of all my games, in which I have random voted SEVERAL times. She votes me for this. I call her on it, she immediately claims the meta read was weak and gives OTHER reasons for voting me. Then Gurgi asks her about her INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO META, and she then claims she doesn't actually meta that way.

Then there's me who said I do not hammer if there is not majority support. I linked every single goddamn game I have played in, classified by type and alignment. If you want to go and find the examples that are out there where I ask for a concensus or that I do not hammer until everyone on the wagon has chimed it, go ahead. I'm not going to waste my time combing through my games when it won't sway you or Adel anyways, and I don't know if Batt will bother doing anything beside laugh that there are 2 people in hammering-range and he is Scum. If he asks me, I will gladly go out and find the examples that are out there. In the mean time, feel free.
Give exact examples, NOW.
Sens again for emphasis wrote:and I don't know if Batt will bother
doing anything beside laugh that there are 2 people in hammering-range and he is Scum.
ITP Sens pretty clearly states that he thinks - no, KNOWS - Batt is scum, and that Adel is town (logical basis based on the context of the post).

Flimsy, pull your head out of your goddamn ass and see the light already.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
So, now you have absolutely no reason not to be voting Adel. Except, if you prefer lynching someone who hammered the same wagon you said you would, over someone who attempted to absolve them self of all connection to it.
You're mentally incompetent. I'm convinced of it now.
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:
Sens again for emphasis wrote:and
I don't know
if Batt will bother
doing anything beside laugh that there are 2 people in hammering-range and he is Scum.
ITP Sens pretty clearly states that he thinks - no, KNOWS - Batt is scum, and that Adel is town (logical basis based on the context of the post).

Extra emphasis added.

And will me giving you examples cause you do rethink your vote?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by JDodge »

SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
I don't know
if Batt will bother
doing anything beside laugh that there are 2 people in hammering-range
and he is Scum.

Extra emphasis added.

Maybe. Why is this relevant?
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
I don't know
if Batt will bother
and he is Scum.

Extra emphasis added.

"I don't know if X and Y and Z" does NOT mean "I don't know X, but know Y and Z".

Because I will not spend time looking for examples if it will serve literally no purpose. I want confirmation that you will unvote if I can find you examples.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
SensFan wrote:
JDodge wrote:
I don't know
if Batt will bother
and he is Scum.

Extra emphasis added.

"I don't know if X and Y and Z" does NOT mean "I don't know X, but know Y and Z".

Because I will not spend time looking for examples if it will serve literally no purpose. I want confirmation that you will unvote if I can find you examples.
I will not give you that confirmation. You will do what I say and I will reconsider my stance.
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by SensFan »

Yes, my supreme Master!
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by JDodge »

SensFan wrote:Yes, my supreme Master!
That's more like it.
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by SensFan »

AA Mafia (610). Mechanic in place where only half the Town (Jurors) could vote.

"We went over this yesterday. Individual Jurors cannot be given the privilege to veto any lynches they disagree with. We need to force them to vote for whoever the majority wants lynched, even if they disagree with the lynch. Heck, I would expect you, as a Juror, to hammer your Mason partner, if the majority of the Town wanted him lynched."

Shows pretty clearly, I think, that I value the majority over the individual. Want me to look for more?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

I want one as scum too, to prove the "regardless of alignment" bit of your claim.
stream

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by SensFan »

JDodge wrote:I want one as scum too, to prove the "regardless of alignment" bit of your claim.
Sure, I'll try. I hope you realize, though, that you basically just said "Alright, so go and explain to me why this is not a town tell for you."
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Battousai »

Woah, I go and get the list of my games and you guys write a fury of posts. I'll post my list now before I jump in.

Newbie Scum

542 Thread messed up, most posts deleted.
569 (my favorite newbie game)

Newbie Town

531 (my ashamed game)
583 (replaced in. first post on page 7)
595 (replaced in. first post on page 21)
647 (replaced in. first post on page 8)

Mini Town

611a (replaced in. first post on page 3)
611b
624 (replaced in. first post on page 14)

Mini Scum

549 (replaced in. first post on page 14)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Batt, Sens and I are on Adel. Adel and JDodge are on Sens. DON'T HAMMER ANYONE YET. THINK IT THROUGH PLEASE.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Batt, Sens and I are on Adel. Adel and JDodge are on Sens. DON'T HAMMER ANYONE YET. THINK IT THROUGH PLEASE.
Hammer Sens. The fact that he isn't dead yet disgusts me.
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”