Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 248, Andante wrote:
In post 246, Vivax wrote:Like, your only scumread all game is because someone posted a votecount three times at the bottom of a page and you have no intention of putting in work to move away from that opinion.
YOU GUYS AREN'T GIVING ME THE OPTION TO ACTUALLY PLAY THIS FREAKING GAME
Wrong, you could join the push on Owen, Prince or Crescent, though I haven't called the latter mafia.
Y'know, those who look like they're shielding you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 249, Andante wrote:I fully intend to come up with actual reads as the game goes on, but here all yall are like "DEATH TO ANDANTE!!! HOW DARE SHE BE ANNOYED" I literally told yall I was voting fred out of annoyance
wow so scummy die
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: AnduntiVOTE: AnduntiVOTE: AnduntiVOTE: AnduntiVOTE: AnduntiVOTE: AnduntiVOTE: Andunti
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 247, Andante wrote:and like, no one else has a major issue with how Fred started off with THREE BACK TO BACK VCs like, hello?? how is no one else seeing this as Fred is spamming just to spam?
To be frank my issue with Fred is more how awful his shade on Owen looked. The early fakespew is kinda whatever at this point. He mostly stopped after getting yelled at.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Andante »

and when the only other thing I see is bugspray "DUEL!!!" "CHESS!" It's just like, I look at it and go, ok, guess yall are still doing RVS, I hate RVS, I'm not participating. Like yeah I Town lean crescent. scum lean malcolm, but that's it. no one else is doing anything related to the game. malcolm has the scum lean cause ALL HE IS DOING IS TUNNELING ME.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 240, Andante wrote:So if I vote people cause I find what they're doing highly annoying. that automatically makes me scum? I'm not SRing whoever. I'm saying Fred isn't doing ANYTHING game related and talking in this matter of fact tone, it's annoying as heck, yet I guess all yall are totally fine with fred??
By voting someone because you find them annoying, you base an entire case around your vote basically being based on frustration, which stops us on from moving onto fresh ideas/thoughts. I'm finding that more suspicious than the initial annoyance itself.

Like, if a reasonably high post count and little to show for it is a good reason to vote for Fred, I fail to see why the same doesn't apply to you.

Do you have any thoughts/views not related to players currently annoying you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Andante »

whatever, vote me out. not like I care
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:39 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 249, Andante wrote:I fully intend to come up with actual reads as the game goes on, but here all yall are like "DEATH TO ANDANTE!!! HOW DARE SHE BE ANNOYED" I literally told yall I was voting fred out of annoyance
Nobody is doing this, do you expect to be immune from pressure?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Andante »

I seem to be like the only one here wanting to play the game (a few others too, but majority doesn't want to do anything) so you know what, if voting me is the solution... go for it. I'm stepping away, and hopefully I'm not voted out by the time I'm back, but if I am? whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 257, MalcolmTucker wrote:
have I ever had a good reaction to pressure?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 258, Andante wrote:I seem to be like the only one here wanting to play the game (a few others too, but majority doesn't want to do anything) so you know what, if voting me is the solution... go for it. I'm stepping away, and hopefully I'm not voted out by the time I'm back, but if I am? whatever
I would agree with the sentiment that there's already been too much shitposting. The Chess stuff was particularly noxious and I'm glad that got curbed quickly.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:42 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 259, Andante wrote:
Do you expect to go through an entire game without any pressure being put on you at all? You're evading my question.

It's D1, this is an early read, more than happy to move elsewhere if someone else strikes me as more scummy down the line.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 261, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Do you expect to go through an entire game without any pressure being put on you at all? You're evading my question.

It's D1, this is an early read, more than happy to move elsewhere if someone else strikes me as more scummy down the line.
So because I'm the only one actually doing crap, and calling stuff as it is, that means we have to "pressure" me??? what kind of logic is this? why not actually try and engage in a freaking conversation with me instead of "WEAK PUSH. ANDANTE MAF" whatever
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 232, Crescent wrote:The counterpoint is if Fred is scum it likely means Prince (who voted him), Owen (who he made an awful vote/shade on), and Andante (who he triggered) are all likely town. Owen and Andante would have a natural reason to join in based on the actions Fred has already committed. Andante is mad he exists, and Owen could easily be town who was scumpinged by such a bad argument. The reasoning that scum must be shading Fred is forced and the reasons for voting Andante are weak.
im voting fred, do i not get a read too?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 262, Andante wrote:
In post 261, MalcolmTucker wrote:

So because I'm the only one actually doing crap, and calling stuff as it is, that means we have to "pressure" me??? what kind of logic is this? why not actually try and engage in a freaking conversation with me instead of "WEAK PUSH. ANDANTE MAF" whatever
There's a ton of scummy people but what we got instead.
A circus of four power rangers with you in the middle showed up and tried to get a huge wagon going at the same time on.
Someone who is actually playing this game and spammed VCs for reactions which was the bone he threw you and you gladly bit.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 263, geraintm wrote:
In post 232, Crescent wrote:The counterpoint is if Fred is scum it likely means Prince (who voted him), Owen (who he made an awful vote/shade on), and Andante (who he triggered) are all likely town. Owen and Andante would have a natural reason to join in based on the actions Fred has already committed. Andante is mad he exists, and Owen could easily be town who was scumpinged by such a bad argument. The reasoning that scum must be shading Fred is forced and the reasons for voting Andante are weak.
Pinhead
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Crescent »

They were specifically pointing at the 4 people in that cluster, and you weren't in that cluster. Gonna be honest, I kinda totally forgot about you. I wouldn't say you've done anything to ping me in any specific way yet. Your vote's probably in a good place though.

Anyways, watching Andante emotionally implode as she's pressured for awful reasons feels like I'm looking in a mirror to when I'm under consistent pressure for awful reasons. It's like a "So this is what it looks like when I get emotional in a mafia game" moment.

Gut says she's a VT.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 266, Crescent wrote:
They were specifically pointing at the 4 people in that cluster, and you weren't in that cluster. Gonna be honest, I kinda totally forgot about you. I wouldn't say you've done anything to ping me in any specific way yet. Your vote's probably in a good place though.

Anyways, watching Andante emotionally implode as she's pressured for awful reasons feels like I'm looking in a mirror to when I'm under consistent pressure for awful reasons. It's like a "So this is what it looks like when I get emotional in a mafia game" moment.

Gut says she's a VT.
Thanks, gut. What are Owen, Prince and geraintm?
Here's a new avatar for you:

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Crescent »

Prince is probably town regardless of Fred's alignment.

Owen and Gera are probably town if Fred is scum. My intel so far on Gera is he doesn't bus, though his ISO is... Super lacking. I'd look at Gera if Fred is town, though. Owen is on pace to do way more here than he did in 2273.

I'm seeing so much of myself in her and the way you especially are treating her right now that I'm being psychologically triggered by it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Vivax »

Quoting GLaDOS, someone I truly look up to:

"Did you know that people with guilty consciences are more easily startled by loud noise--

[train horn]

I'm sorry, I don't know why that went off. Anyway, just an interesting science fact."

The sound version is worth looking up.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 268, Crescent wrote:Prince is probably town regardless of Fred's alignment.

Owen and Gera are probably town if Fred is scum. My intel so far on Gera is he doesn't bus, though his ISO is... Super lacking. I'd look at Gera if Fred is town, though. Owen is on pace to do way more here than he did in 2273.

I'm seeing so much of myself in her and the way you especially are treating her right now that I'm being psychologically triggered by it.
The point of the game is to find people who play like a team and elim them.
That you are actively working to only elim outside of your team, and that goes for all of you on that flashwagon, makes all of you look worse.

If any of you feel triggered, I suggest taking a break, and coming back not just looking at the front pages.
Andante can deflect her elim by finding a townie to compromise with on someone that isn't her. And that someone should preferrably be one on the power rangers squad.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Datisi »

~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”